address, San Marcos, CA 92078 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Won Love Events

Won Love Events is a wedding event planning business located in Carlsbad, California. Owner Janice Bungert and her team work hard to bring couples dream occasions to life. With years of experience in creation, design, event planning, and wedding organization, the team is able to fully execute every celebration with ease. Every couple is unique and this company believes that their wedding event should reflect their relationship.

Won Love Events offers a range of services to their customers to suit a number of styles and budget requirements. A one-hour complimentary consultation gives couples an opportunity to discuss their vision with professional event planners. Won Love Events is ready to plan your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Every detail of your special occasion can be taken care of, from timelines and budget analysis to guest list creation and vendor referrals. Janice and her team will take care of the details so that you can relax and enjoy your day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

18 Reviews for Won Love Events

• Hannah

Hannah L. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Janice for the win.

Janice at funbelievable Events is a must have. She is by far the most amazing person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is dedicated to her clients and is a burst of kind and refreshing energy. She has completed my every wish for my wedding a year in advance. The work Janice does is impeccable. I wish that every bride has an experience such as the one Janice provides.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Won Love Events's reply:

Oh Hannah! Thank you so much for your sweet words. Working with you and Tommy on your big day has truly been an absolute pleasure. I LOVE how we're always on the same page about everything. I know your wedding is going to be mindblowing and will have your guests talking about it for years to come. I cannot wait for your/our big day. Sending you and Tommy the biggest hug ever.

Jessica C. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Best decision yet!

Janice is a life saver and I’m sooo incredibly happy I made the decision to have her as my wedding planner. She has gone above and beyond to not only make me and my fiancé feel special and have her full attention, but to also be available to me at any time. From the moment I chose her, she has gone out of her way to invest in my wedding and life in general so she can help make my life easier. She also has so many ideas to help with ALL weddings/situations, and always has an answer to my problems/ dilemmas. I would HIGHLY recommend Janice as your wedding planner and I promise you will NOT be disappointed. This woman deserves a halo!! My wedding angel 😇. She is worth so much more than she charges! If you are on the fence between choosing a wedding planner, all I can say is....Book her! Book her! Book her!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Won Love Events's reply:

Jess, thank you so much for your incredibly kind thoughts. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and Justin on your big day. I knew from the minute that you started explaining your wedding vision that it was going to be amazing. You guys have been incredibly easy to work with even though you now live on the other side of the country. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do to help me make your wedding day the best day ever. I can't wait for you to see how it turns out. It's going to be breathtaking. xxoo.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Won Love Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• address San Marcos, CA, 92078 See on map
    Location of (Won Love Events)
  • P.O. Box 131106 Carlsbad, CA, 92013 See on map
    650-284-2760 (Phone number)
    Location of (Won Love Events)