Won Love Events

San Marcos, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Won Love Events is a wedding event planning business located in Carlsbad, California. Owner Janice Bungert and her team work hard to bring couples dream occasions to life. With years of experience in creation, design, event planning, and wedding organization, the team is able to fully execute every celebration with ease. Every couple is unique and this company believes that their wedding event should reflect their relationship.

Won Love Events offers a range of services to their customers to suit a number of styles and budget requirements. A one-hour complimentary consultation gives couples an opportunity to discuss their vision with professional event planners. Won Love Events is ready to plan your ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Every detail of your special occasion can be taken care of, from timelines and budget analysis to guest list creation and vendor referrals. Janice and her team will take care of the details so that you can relax and enjoy your day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Carolina
    Carolina S. Married on 05/22/2022

Your Wedding Advocate + Planner

Choosing Janice to be on our team for our wedding was easily the best choice. Not only does she help you get things done, she advocates for you in all things. I felt confident that my husband and I were in good hands and that someone was for us during the wedding planning process. Especially when hiring vendors, she helped me source some great ones when I didn’t know who to book. When I met Janice I didn’t know where I wanted to get married but I knew what elements I wanted in the venue. Janice sent me excellent choices and weultimately went with the venue choice of our dream! The venue was amazing and exceeded our expectations.

The Won Love team will work for you and help you you stay in line with what you had planned with in the beginning, including budget. Janice was easily accessible through email or phone, we had key meetings throughout that helped solidify the wedding planning.

On our wedding day, everything went seamlessly. My wedding was an absolute dream, everything from the decor, the placement of my special touches placed by Won Love was so special. I was so impressed with everything I wish I could relive the whole day. Janice treated us and those we worked with much respect and was so kind in all our interactions. She is knowledgeable in what questions to ask, a trait that is invaluable when booking a venue, vendors and more. You’re not only getting a wedding planner you’re getting a wedding advocate in the best sense.

Won Love Events's reply:

Thank you Carolina for sharing your very kind words with us. Hearing how we were able to help you have the best wedding day ever means the world to us. Our goal is to always make our clients wedding day dreams come true. We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark. Your wedding was absolutely spectacular. It was a dream come true for all of us. Thank you for trusting us with your very special day. We can't wait to see you when you visit San Diego. We wish you all the best always!
    Rachel A. Married on 04/10/2022

Above & Beyond!

Janice’s team is amazing. When I say our wedding would not have happened without them, I mean it! Janice was there for me throughout the planning process and helped me weigh the pros/cons of every major decision. Ultimately, I wouldn’t change a thing because I had her expertise to guide me. Janice and Paloma executed our day of wonderfully—every item was returned to me and packed just as I had delivered it to them. That kind of attention to detail and care was truly ‘above and beyond.’ Won love events is who you want by your side when the unexpected happens. They are each gracious and professional. Oh, and Janice was our wedding officiant as well! So many of our guests commented that we had one of the most touching ceremonies they’d ever witnessed. Janice blended our Persian-American cultures beautifully to create a thoughtful and memorable ceremony. Couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire Won Love Events!

Won Love Events's reply:

Oh Rachel! Reading your review makes me cry tears of joy. You and Adam were absolute dream clients for me and the Won Love Team. Your wedding was one we'll remember for ever, not only for how beautiful it was, but because of the incredible amount of love that everyone could feel on your wedding day. Thank you so much for trusting me to officiate your wedding ceremony. Marrying couples is truly one of my passions. And, thank you for allowing us to help you create the wedding day of your dreams. We are so thrilled for you and Adam. xxoo.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

address San Marcos, CA, 92078
Location of (Won Love Events)
P.O. Box 131106 Carlsbad, CA, 92013