A Toast to Beauty

A Toast to Beauty 5
  • Adele

Adele Panasci-Nott · Married on 05/10/2019

Incredible experience with A Toast to Beauty

Where to start about Savanna and A Toast To Beauty? When I first reached out to Savanna, she immediately responded with a request to speak on the phone to discuss hair and makeup for my wedding. No other stylist did this, which made me know that Savanna was different. She was very personable, responsive to questions, and professional. I knew I had chosen a great stylist after my trail, and knew that she would make sure I looked my best on my wedding. Savanna and the other two stylists she brought made me, the bridal party, and bride and groom's moms look fantastic. Savanna is extremely talented, and I highly recommend her for hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Anderson · Married on 04/26/2019

I felt like a million bucks!!

Savannah is a gem! She was such a joy to have for the wedding day!! Incredibly talented, professional and had such a calm and fun demeanor. Which was much needed on the day of  She chatted with all us girls and it felt so easy and carefree.
    Her teammate who helped do my bridesmaids hair was fabulous as well!!
    I’m very blessed that she was able to take our wedding, as she just recently moved up north and had to fly down for any SD weddings she might have had.
    I know the traveling and preparations for her weddings in San Diego aren’t easy and take some time, but I appreciated it so much!
    I felt incredible!! All of my ladies felt amazing as well, and my makeup looked flawless all through the wedding! I never had to touch up, re-apply or fix anything.
    Highly recommend Savannah, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Dani · Married on 09/14/2018

I rarely write reviews, but for Savanna/A Toast to Beauty, I absolutely had to. I live out of the country and was getting married in San Diego so I didn't have time before the wedding for a hair trial. Savanna did my trial the day before my wedding for my rehearsal and it turned out WONDERFUL. And then on the wedding day, I swear it somehow turned out even better. She did my hair, my mother and mother-in-law and 5 bridesmaid's hair before our wedding. Each and every style looked phenomenal. Her communication prior to the wedding made me feel at ease as well. Savanna, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/16/2018