2527 Polk Ave., San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 7

About Jill Denny Photography

I love photographing people. I knew I wanted to photograph people all those years ago when I started photography school. I never could have imagined upon my graduation that I would end up in Southern California working at some of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen!

You see, I'm from Cincinnati. Born and raised and proud of it! But my heart was always wanting more and I remained restless in Southern Ohio. So after graduation and working for one of the most wonderful photographers I could ever know, I got brave, packed up and moved to San Diego. At first it was just me and my dog Rusty but soon I had friends, work and eventually a husband! And the rest they say is history.

So here I am nearly ten years after my move and still loving the work that I do. This isn't just another job for me. It's an honor, a privilage and a joy. My hope is that every person that steps in front of my camera feels my happiness and that maybe it rubs off just a little bit and for a brief moment, we are happy together. I know it all sounds so sappy but it's the truth and I hope if our paths ever cross that you have the opportunity to find out for yourself.

Follow Jill Denny Photography on

shannon joel wedding 8twenty8studios jpg0050

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Jill Denny Photography

Tara · Married on 04/20/2018

Jill and Miranda did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. All the photos are beautiful and she was fun, helpful and so nice. We believe we could not have had a better person to take our wedding photos

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Jill captured our wedding perfectly! We are both giggly, goofy, and not ones to hold still for a photo. Jill captured our personalities, our love, and didn't ask us to fit into a predetermined box of photos and poses that you see in every wedding album. When we received our photos, which was within A WEEK of the wedding, every single image had a memory. She allowed us to experience all of the love and excitement of the day over and over again. She covered the entire day but had an incredible emphasis on the candid moments of all of our guests. We literally have a photo of every single guest at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier! She took one particular photo of my husband when I asked him to hold my bouquet while I fixed my dress. He was laughing with the biggest and most genuine smile on his face and still, every time I see this image, my eyes fill with tears because all the reasons why I fell in love with this man are captured in this single photo. Our experience with Jill was one we had never expected. We had hoped for a professional and pleasant experience with a talented photographer. What we got was a heartwarming connection with an individual, who puts her heart and soul into her work and in turn created an unforgettable experience. We are forever grateful to Jill Denny for doing the impossible and allowing us to relive our wedding anytime we wish to.

Jill made the experience great! She was fun to work with and made it comfortable. The pictures all turned out great, she totally captured who we really were.

Jill Denny Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 2527 Polk Ave. San Diego, CA 92104 See on map