121 Broadway. Ste 525, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Fangting Photography

Fangting Photography — located in San Diego, California and serving clients in the San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado, and Carlsbad regions — is a wedding photography company that offers high-quality, memorable photography. The company’s goal is to ensure each image is full of as much life as the moment itself was so that you can look back on these memories for generations to come.

Fangting Photography cares a lot about its clients, which is why they provide lots of customizable package options to best suit your specific needs and desires. The company’s most popular package option includes the help of a second shooter, customized graphics, high-resolution images, multiple locations, one event per day, albums, digital files, prints, and proofs. Other services offered by the company include:

• Canvas

Fangting Photography 2
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing and Very Skilled

A fantastic person to work with. We had Fangting do our wedding photos and we were extremely happy. She was both extremely professional and friendly. She made sure to cater to our needs and desires for the kinds of pictures we wanted. Even when we were not very certain about what we wanted, she helped us along. A very skilled photographer who was very prompt and responsive to any questions we had.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe Birdsell · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing to work with and very talented

Fangting is very professional and very talented at her craft. She's a pleasure to work with and I can't wait to work with her again!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Nikki Borisova · Married on 12/26/2018

Amazing Wedding Photography

I cannot get over how amazing a photographer Fangting is!!

This is only a day after our shoot with her and even before our final edited photos, but just from the first upload, I was very eager to write my review.

My (now) husband and I both met in San Diego, coming from two different places. We decided that we wanted to take the next step into marriage and have a very intimate civil ceremony before our big celebration later. I really wanted to capture this special memory and being a person who works in creative media, I really wanted something of amazing quality, and Fangting exceeded my expectations.

Our session was not easy. First of all, it was pouring rain out in Belmont Park, which was our location of choice. Secondly, my husband had never been on a professional shoot before, so he really didn't know what to expect. I was personally a little anxious about the weather and our close friends and family waiting on us put pressure on us finishing the shoot on time.

Fangting and her colleague Ian both did an amazing job with helping us feel comfortable and taken care of. They brought a few fun props we could use and they really just let us have fun and capture our personalities. The photos are absolutely amazing!!

My husband and I are still trying to decide on our final edited photos (we love them all so much, we just can't choose!!) but I just wanted to share my favorite shot from the shoot. Keep in mind, this one is before editing, so it's not even at its final best yet!

I am so happy with her work and creativity and will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in San Diego!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Fangting Photography 3

Fangting Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Fangting Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• A Hundred Hearts
    A Hundred Hearts Wedding Planners

The passion that Fangting has for photography and her clients is very apparent through her work. She can make just about any vision come to life and will do just about anything to get the perfect shot. As a wedding coordinator, it makes my job a lot easier when vendors work with me to make the event flawless and Fangting is so easy to work with. She's very professional, knowledgeable, easy going, and very sweet. You will definitely not be disappointed with what Fangting has to deliver.

• JLH Blooms
    JLH Blooms Wedding Florists

Fangting is a very talented photographer and we love working with her. She understands lighting and color very well and is so good at capturing shots while seeming almost invisible during your event! Quick turn around time on getting your images back and easy no access! Reasonable pricing and very friendly....we highly recommend her for your wedding photography needs.

• George James Entertains
    George James Entertains Wedding DJs

I had the awesome pleasure to work with Fangting R Photography for a wedding at Lomas Santa Fe Country Club recently. Since I was the DJ / Emcee and had the timeline, she kept in constant contact with me to see the order of events taking place. We worked together perfectly to make the sure the Bride & Groom knew what would take place next so that the coordination of music and photography were spot on. I have since seen her photo's and they are amazing. I highly recommend Fangting and look forward to working together with her and her crew again! George James George James Entertains

• 121 Broadway. Ste 525 San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map
    8183005743 (Other Phone Number)
    24 Hours