San Diego, CA 92124 Map · Phone number

A Hundred Hearts 7
  • Hong

Hong · Married on 03/16/2019

LOVE HER! Professional, approachable and personable

Linnie is an incredible coordinator. My husband and I hired her for Day-Of coordination and we have ZERO regrets. I had planned most of the wedding, but knew that the day-of I didn’t want to worry/stress about anything.

She helped me so much with last minute and little details and also gave amazing recommendations for what I should/shouldn’t focus on. She even helped to explain the tea ceremony process to my mom (even though we ended up scratching it out altogether in the end).

On the day-of her and her assistant made sure everything was going smoothly, I didn’t have to worry or stress about anything other than to eat and drink, and reminded us about the itinerary/next activity throughout the night. I couldn’t have asked for a better coordinator. She went above and beyond for us every step of the way.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Louis Tran · Married on 10/20/2018

A Hundred Hearts Review

So my husband and I started planning our wedding 18 months from the date. We had originally planned on hiring a month-of coordinator in an effort to save cost; however, about 3 months into the planning both of us were out of our minds with stress. Enter Linnie - she is 100% a dream! From our first consultation, she asked the right questions and understood exactly what vision we had for our big day. We met with her every two weeks, and each meeting was dedicated to a certain aspect of our wedding (music, florals, tablescape, etc.) which made the planning a lot more doable. She made sure we kept up with our emails and followed up whenever necessary. Plus, in addition to her wonderful wedding planning skills, you get the added bonus of a sounding board when the stress gets to be unbearable. She has this calming way about her that helped alleviate the stress that my husband and I had. On the day of our wedding, the time between when the venue was closed to the public and showtime was really tight (about an hour and a half). I still do not know how she was able to do it (especially since my husband had SOOOOO many ideas) but she banged it out and made our vision come to life. It was such a beautiful ceremony and reception; truly one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 10/20/2018

Wouldn’t have it any other way!

With the thousands of things we had to plan for our wedding, Linnie helped provide that reassurance that the whole wedding process would come out swiftly and with ease. We came to Linnie not knowing what we wanted but had all these ideas that really didn't come together. She guided us through each step and gave us that one-on-one attention we needed to pull everything together. From budgeting to vendor assistance, Linnie knew exactly what she was doing and helped make our wedding day perfect! With a type-A personality, I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to let someone organize and communicate our vision; however, Linnie made it all happen. We used the full service coordination- which I highly suggest- and that allowed us to have bi-weekly meetings, vendor coordination, and everything in between. We put all of our trust in Linnie and her team and they did not disappoint! Thanks again and we will definitely provide any positive feedback or recommendations! #miloeverafter

Sent on 01/08/2019

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• Abigail Gagne Photography
    Abigail Gagne Photography Wedding Photographers

A hundred hearts is committed to serving you at the highest standards on your wedding day! The attention to detail and care level delivered will ensure you have a seamless experience!

• Fangting Photography
    Fangting Photography Wedding Photographers

Choosing Linnie for your wedding coordinator will be the right choice for your wedding! I worked with a couple of other event companies and coordinators in San Diego but after me 1st meeting and working with Linnie, I knew she was the one could completely TRUST for your wedding day. She was warm, professional, extremely knowledgeable, and was genuinely interested in making your wedding day a success!

• San Diego, 92124 See on map