Rick Grove Reviews

Rick Grove 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you, Rick!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick. During our initial meeting, he had a professional, easy-going demeanor that we were instantly drawn to. He made the entire process so simple, and yet completely customized for our big day. Our guests raved about him after the ceremony and couldn't believe we'd only known him for a few months. Absolutely perfect. Thank you, Rick!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Rick Grove 8
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Officiant!!!!!! We couldn't be happier!!!!!!

Rick was an amazing officiant. Our original officiant canceled a couple of months before the wedding and I was in a panic. I searched wedding wire and listened to many officiants and LOVED Rick's weddings, his voice, his words, and how professional he was. I set up and phone meeting and instantly knew I wanted Rick to officiate my wedding. Before the wedding I had several phone meetings with Rick where he customized my wedding and made it truly special. He got to know me and my fiance before the wedding and added in special detail. I loved everything about my wedding and I LOVED having Rick as our officiant. My officant canceling was the best thing to happen to us because having Rick was truly an honor. I can't say enough positive things about him! All my friends and family would agree, it was truly a special day and ceremony performed by Rick. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Casey · Married on 02/04/2019

Rick was awesome! I really enjoyed talking with him when we were preparing our ceremony. He patiently answered all my questions and allowed me to make as many changes as I wanted. We even changed our minds about something the day of haha We highly recommend using Rick for your wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Rick Grove 9

Chelsea Frazer · Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful and Thoughtful Wedding Officiant

I found Rick through Wedding Wire and I was very glad I did. My husband, Tommy, and I are from Vancouver, Canada but our wedding was in Palm Springs. Even though we were only able to chat to Rick via phone leading up to the wedding, he immediately connected through his comfortable style and personality. We loved how he tailored the ceremony and made it feel very much like us. So many guests complimented the ceremony and asked how we were able to find him.

Very very pleased with Rick service and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Rick Grove is the best officiant -- Highly recommended ☆☆☆☆☆

We found Rick Grove through Wedding Wire and were so happy to have went with him as our officiant, as everything went extremely well. Our guests came up to us after the ceremony and only had great things to say about the readings and ceremony. Rick was easy to communicate with and was very responsive and helpful. He even personalized the service with personal facts about us after speaking with both of us individually. It was nice to have someone officiate our wedding that was professional, friendly and made our big day special. Rick was very well-dressed and came fully prepared with his smart device and a hard copy backup of the ceremony. He was such an invaluable resource and we would highly recommend his services to anyone in the San Diego, Del Mar and Carlsbad area. Thank you so much, Rick! We loved having you help us tie the knot and are eternally grateful for the wonderful service you provided!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Thomas Strand · Married on 10/28/2018

Professional and prepared

It was a pleasure having Rick officiate our wedding. Numerous people came up to us after the ceremony to tell us how much they enjoyed him as an officiant. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Robert · Married on 10/20/2018

Thoughtful, professional, and personable.

My wife and I are very happy we decided to go with Rick as our wedding officiant. Initially, we considered having a friend get ordained, but after meeting Rick we knew he would be a great fit as he is experienced and very well spoken. Also, Rick kept my wife and I involved throughout the process. From our initial meeting through the ceremony (and after) Rick has been thoughtful, professional, courteous, and very personable. The ceremony proceeded without a hitch and Rick had a great command of the crowd. If you are looking for an excellent officiant my wife and I highly recommend Rick.

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional officiant

Rick officiated our wedding and the rehearsal ceremony.. Rick prepared us well for our big day. He was very organized and made us feel comfortable and like we knew him for years. We highly recommend him and recommend including him in the ceremony rehearsal.

Rick will customize to your vision of a ceremony

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Rick Grove 10

Janelle · Married on 10/05/2018

Rick was so fantastic. He got to know my fiance and me so the ceremony was personal. He had great suggestions but was also open to what we wanted to include/exclude from our day. We received many compliments regarding Rick and our ceremony. He's top notch!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kristi · Married on 10/04/2018

We interviewed 3 officiants and knew right away Rick was our guy! He has a calm and caring personality and was very easy to work with. Thanks so much Rick!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Michael Roll · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent officiant!

Rick was the officiant for our wedding in Rancho Valencia. He was excellent. Good communication and took time to get to know my wife and me, as well as our history together. Nothing but good things to say about him and would not hesitate to recommend him at all!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Incredible Officiant

My (now) husband and I are so happy that we found Rick Grove. His officiating of our wedding was absolutely perfect and his ability to work with us and create the perfect ceremony was fantastic! Both of us are very busy with work and Rick was even able to work around our schedules to speak with us over the phone and via e-mail to create a truly amazing ceremony. We received a lot of compliments from our wedding guests on how great the ceremony was thanks to Rick. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2018

We highly recommend! Rick was great! Fast responses and very helpful with the process! Exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

Rick was wonderful to work with - he has a draft template with numerous different ceremony elements that was easy to customize and was very accessible for any questions. He was easy to work with a did a great job delivering the ceremony the day of.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Charlie · Married on 04/21/2018

What a great officiant!!! We started off over coffee and tea talking about the life my now husband and I started a couple years ago. It was very easy to talk with Rick about life and the special things share between my husband and I. He was professional and helpful with the process of putting together a beautiful ceremony script. When the day of the wedding came there was no dry eye in the house. We had such a blast with him and my wedding went so smooth. We are a nondenominational couple and had our own traditions we wanted. Rick incorporated our traditions in to the ceremony with ease and grace. Thank you Rick for everything!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 04/14/2018

No need to look further, go to Rick to officiate your wedding! Rick was everything my husband and I were hoping to find, we were struggling finding an officiant we connected with, and could afford. Thankfully we found Rick! He is professional, responsive, informative, flexible, and decently priced. Rick has been a complete joy to work with and gave us just the ceremony we wanted, it was short and sweet and full with love and joy. Thank you so much Rick for everything, you deserve much more than 5 stars!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/31/2018

Rick was the best officiant that we could have imagined. He was immediately responsive when I contacted him for our wedding on Wedding Wire, and he was incredible through every step of the process. Every phone call and every email was professional yet personal, and he had the ability to make me and my now wife feel the most comfortable while sharing our love story with him. We wanted a ceremony that was quick, simple, and full of love. He absolutely delivered exactly what we wanted and personalized the ceremony to us, too. After the ceremony, we received several compliments on his voice, his demeanor, and the overall message he presented to our friends and family. I would recommend him to every single couple looking for an officiant. I'm so grateful that he was present at our wedding! He's just lovely.

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Rick Grove 11
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 03/31/2018

The Perfect Wedding Day!

My husband and I needed an officiant and we were running out of time as our wedding was about 1-2 months away. We contacted Rick and he immediately took us on. My husband and I each had personal one on one phone calls with Rick to tell our love story. Rick really took the time to get to know us as a couple. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Brittany · Married on 02/10/2018

Rick was the most wonderful officiant! He made every part of our ceremony better than I could have imagined. He was responsive and knowledgable when I would have questions or changes. He was also very professional, yet use to talk to. He did an amazing job making our ceremony unique and just right for us. He really took the time to get to know us as individuals along with as a couple. I can never thank Rick enough for making our special day perfect! I got several compliments on him and requests for referrals. You cannot go wrong choosing Rick as your officiant!

Sent on 10/07/2018

hoss · Married on 11/10/2017

We definitely recommend Rick!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Devin · Married on 10/14/2017

I had to relocate my wedding to Temecula in 36 hours due to the Napa fires. Rick went out of his way to help us, even though he already had personal plans. He was kind, respectful of how busy we were during the rescheduling process, and made our day very special. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Rick Grove 12

Ariel · Married on 10/07/2017

Rick is an all around great guy, and he was fantastic to work with as our wedding officiant. He was kind, accommodating, responsive, and provided an outstanding level of service. He made planning the ceremony a breeze with an easy-to-use template in Google Docs, which was full of different ceremony options to meet our needs/preferences. We especially loved his personal touch to our ceremony when he incorporated tidbits from 1 on 1 interviews with both of us about our relationship. Our family and friends raved about our heartfelt ceremony, and Rick made the remainder of the marriage process even easier by mailing our marriage license for us. Would definitely recommend his services to others.

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Rick Grove 13
    Rick Grove 14
    Rick Grove 15
    Rick Grove 16

Alex · Married on 10/05/2017

Rick's performance at our ceremony was better than we could have imagined. He was incredibly professional, warm, and genuinely kind. He took the time to get to know us and was so easy to work with. He asked us what we wanted and gave us easily accessible options to tailor the ceremony to what we wanted. Thank Rick!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2017

We are so happy our coordinator recommended Rick to us! He was a true pleasure to get to know and we felt so confident in him performing our ceremony. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on the words he chose for our ceremony. Couldn't be happier with the ceremony gave us! Thank you Rick!

Sent on 11/10/2017