Serene Events and Design

Encinitas, CA View map Visit website

Serene Events and Design is a wedding planning service located in San Diego, California. Owner and founder Korina is passionate about coordinating weddings and helping couples to bring their visions to life. She aims to provide an event that her couples can enjoy and experience as though they were guests at their own wedding. Korina enjoys guiding her clients through the planning process and taking care of every detail to ensure that the couple can relax and have fun on their special day.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Carmela
    Carmela D. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Korina and her team are a dream to work with!

From our initial consultation Korina was very warm, detail oriented, and helped us work out our vision for our big day. She coordinated with all our vendors in regard to details for the day of and collecting documents needed for the venue - we really didn't have to work about anything! It actually rained on our wedding day, but Korina and her team worked with the venue to find a plan B last minute and they were able to move around the ceremony from the courtyard to inside the venue while still making it look beautiful. If you are looking for a team that is professional, friendly, on top of it, and has a great eye for design then look no further. I highly recommend Serene Events to anyone.
    Han Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Korina and her team were amazing!

Korina made our day run so smoothly. I initially thought I could do it all myself but having Korina and her team made our wedding day completely stress free. Thanks to her, we were able to soak in our day. From last min changes, to day-of mishaps, Korina and her team sprinted (literally) to smooth things out. Thank you so much Korina!
  • Christopher
    Christopher T. Married on 07/23/2022

Korina is the best!!!

Korina was just amazing to work with!

From our initial consultation to the first meeting at the venue and with vendors all the way through our ceremony, she was "on the ball" and made our wedding a success!

Korina had all of our contracts, vendor and payment info, made some amazing recommendations based on her experiences and really put the finishing touches on our wedding day! More than that, she took the time to get to know us and make our vision for our wedding a reality!

Many people, like us, did a lot of initial coordination ourselves, but trust me, you need someone like Korina to pull it all together, especially on the day of the event! It was like Korina had been with us all along!

Our wedding day was a blur and even 2 months later, it still feels that way. Korina was there to make sure everyone was where they needed to be, including us, and it was absolutely perfect!

We've been to weddings where we helped out and it really detracts from the experience if the guests are stacking chairs or even if the bride and groom are helping to clean up a venue at the end! But not for us, Korina was there to coordinate every last detail!

We recommend her enthusiastically for your wedding planner!!!!!!

Chris and Mary
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Korina Castrejon
Korina Castrejon
Lead Wedding Planner & Designer

Hi! My name is Korina and I am SO excited to meet and work with you! I love events, especially weddings. I really enjoy all the logistics and staying organized. I love connecting couples to the perfect vendors and making their wedding dreams come true. I am creative and always updating myself on new trends and styles. I truly love getting to know couples and their love story. When I'm not planning events... you can find me listening to music, sipping on mimosas and laughing with friends and family!

address Encinitas, CA, 92024
Location of (Serene Events and Design)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding