Diamond Image Films Reviews

16 | Fallbrook, CA

16 Reviews for Diamond Image Films

16 Diamond Image Films Reviews

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2018

Diamond image Films are a dream come true! Rick was our videographer and his work was beautiful! He captured all of our key moments with gorgeous cinematography and clear audio. He even worked in some drone footage. The thing I loved the most is he worked with our photographers! All of this and Diamond Image Films is very reasonably priced, My husband and I would recommend them to anyone!! (https://vimeo.com/276878473?ref=fb-share&1 )

Sent on 07/03/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Sandra! You guys made it very easy for us to work in sync and you can't beat the location.

Roberto · Married on 11/11/2017

Rick made some of the most intimate moments of our wedding the very best anyone could of ever seen. The guest loved his charisma and were astonished on the captured event during the wedding. Couldn’t of imagined a better product. The very best

Sent on 03/05/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Roberto. It was truly an honor to be there. You made me feel like a guest and I appreciate the kind words!

Chelsea · Married on 08/12/2017

Rick was extremely inconspicuous and captured our wedding day beautifully. We highly recommend him!

cheri · Married on 06/30/2017

We had Diamond Image Films so the Videography for our daughters wedding. Rick was very professional and articulate down to every last detail. He did a amazing job and put together a beautiful production that captures every emotion and detail of that special day. I can watch it over and over. I am so thankful we hired someone who took the time to put together something so amazing that we can go back to and be able to relive that day over again. I would highly recommend Diamond Image Films if you are considering a videographer. The price was great too ????

Sent on 09/15/2017

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure covering Courtney & Cristian's special day. So much fun

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

My wife and I hired Rick Martinez as our videographer for our wedding back in May and we are sure glad that we did! He is very kind, professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Right off the bat, he was willing to work with our budget and found a way to include all the things we desired and wrapped it into one heck of a good packaged deal. He was also able to deliver our highlight film shortly after the wedding ended just as he promised in the contract. The highlight film was a lot of fun to share with friends and family and brought and still does bring many tears to our eyes each time we watch it, which is a lot!! ;)

Additionally, he went the extra mile to upload some raw footage for us to look at whenever we wanted to re-live the night again. Thanks, Rick for working so incredibly hard. You sure did please us and you did a phenomenal job!

We would recommend Rick for anyone who is looking for a wonderful and reliable professional videographer to work with your every need!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Lauren & Linda, Your wedding was so much fun and I am so happy you enjoyed the film! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you!

Angelica · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing work ethic, it was a pleasure working with Rick he was polite and very professional. I highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Diamond Image Films's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of Kassandra's party! Thank you for choosing Diamond Image Films. Hopefully I can do her wedding one day!
  • User7429488 · 1+ year ago

We were debating about whether or not a videographer would be necessary for our wedding. After working with Rick we are so glad we decided to hire one, but especially that we hired Rick. He was very professional during the planning stages as well as on the day of our wedding. He has given us a video that we will cherish for years to come. I would highly recommend Rick and Diamond Images. Thank you so much Rick!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Total professional. Excellent service. Very responsive and reasonable. I would definitely recommend to others.

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

AMAZING!!! Very very pleased! He always kept in touch with me. He was on time to my wedding and stayed all day and night. He did a great job with my highlight video. I am very impressed with his work. I highly recommend him.

Michele · Married on 06/04/2016

Rick was great!! He was very professional and friendly the entire night. He also kept in contact with us after our wedding, keeping us up to date with the progress of our video.

Brianna · Married on 05/21/2016

Rick did an amazing job at our outdoor wedding. He arrived ahead of schedule to set up with plenty of time to spare. You can tell he takes his job seriously and is passionate about what he does. Pre-wedding we went over a detailed questionnaire of the ins and outs of our wedding and what moments mean the most to be able to capture on film. During the wedding he blended in with the guest you would hardly know there were video cameras around. In the end we were beyond satisfied with our wedding video and how he was able to captured all the most memorable moments. We also received so many complements about the quality of the film and how great it turned out!! I highly recommend previewing his wedding videos and they will speak for themselves.

Desiree · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I were gifted with a video from Diamond Image Films from our parents and It was our favorite wedding gift we received. Rick advised our parents that the video would be 8-10 minutes long, not 2 hours like they were used to so, they were a little nervous that he wouldn't get everything they thought was sweet and important. Rick definitely did not let them down. Our video was 10 minutes long and captured everything we wished it would and more: music, our vows, pictures, grand entrance, exit and literally everything in between. I don't know how he did it but he is phenominal at what he does. We might be biased but our video is like none we've ever seen, the quality is truly amazing! We watch our video all the time and cry every time. Choose Diamond Image Films as your videographer, I promise you, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Desiree, it was a pleasure capturing your special day!

Julie · Married on 10/23/2015

Rick from Diamond Image Films is amazing! He did our wedding video for us and we could not be happier. He spent the entire day with us, from meeting at my house in the morning to get shots of the girls getting hair and makeup done to taking video throughout our ceremony and reception. He got great shots and captured all the little moments from the day that we want to remember, but was very much in the background and never made it obvious that we were being filmed, which allowed for a lot of candid footage. We have a beautifully edited wedding highlight video, as well as a full video of our ceremony, first dance, and all of the toasts. I'm so glad we went with Rick to do our wedding video- we could not have asked for a better way to remember our wedding day!

Lilieni · Married on 07/17/2015

I was very pleased with Rick Martinez. He was very professional and the outcome of the videos were top notch. I would definitely recommend him. Very friendly and flexible with starting times. Thank you so much for an amazing video of my daughters precious moment in life.

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Rick was a great videographer! I have already received my highlight film, and we are beyond thrilled to share it with family and friends. He even stayed beyond his scheduled hours to get a few shots at the end of the wedding! It was a pleasure working with him, and I have already recommended him to many of my bride friends!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Samantha! I had a great time at your wedding. Looking forward to seeing you again next year!