Diamond Image Films Reviews

21 | Fallbrook, CA

21 Reviews for Diamond Image Films

• Megan

Megan · Married on 01/20/2019

Stop looking and hire this guy right now!

I can’t even begin to thank Rick enough for our amazing video! He was so fun to work with and captured every little detail about our day. I was so surprised with even how fast he got our video done! We watch it all the time and fall in love with it all over again every single time. I highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married and I will be telling all my friends and family about him in the future for their big day. Thank you again for everything and for the beautiful video!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Diamond Image Films's reply:

It was my honor to shoot your wedding! Such a fun day. I would love to see you and Dan at a friend or family wedding in the future. Thank you for the kind words!

Lindsey · Married on 08/05/2018

Fantastic video of our wedding

Rick did an absolutely AMAZING job at our beachside wedding. We only need the ceremony filmed, but he made sure to capture it from start to finish and included a beautiful montage at the end that included us posing with our wedding party and family for our photographer (and he included “our song” on it!). He is very communicative and helpful and sent us our video on a beautiful customized USB drive. This was exactly what we wanted, and we couldn’t have asked for a better videographer.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! Your beach wedding was so pretty! I wish you both the best of luck in your marriage. Take care!

Kara · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Work

My husband and I searched videographer after videographer trying to find someone with a style that we felt would best make our love and happiness shine. When we came across Diamond Image Films, we knew it was the one, and let me tell you, we were NOT disappointed!! To start, Rick was such a pleasure to work with!! He was very professional and organized which helped us out immensely, and was very personable. It was such a joy having him there at our wedding. Then of course came our wedding video. Wow! He did such a beautiful job capturing every moment of our special day and tailoring the style to fit the joyous mood of the day. We were flooded with emotion when we watched it as it brought back all of the perfect feelings of the day. Thank you so much for the amazing work, Rick. We will definitely be recommending you!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Kara! You and Jose made it very easy for us to shoot and your venue was gorgeous. It was my pleasure!

Kaitlin Mitchell · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing videographer!

Rick was outstanding!!! My husband and I weren’t sure we wanted a wedding video, then we found Rick. I called many vendors but Rick was the only one who actually took the time to walk me through the process. During the day of the wedding, he did an amazing job and stayed later than any other vendor. The end result is something we will treasure forever. I am SO glad we hired him!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure shoot your wedding and go back to a venue that I love so much. Soooo much fun! Take care.
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 05/26/2018

The BEST fly on the wall Videographer!

If you are trying to find a videography who truly cares about capturing the love between you and your partner while making you feel super comfortable, hire Rick! As most couples these days, we were cost conscious as we were paying for the wedding ourselves, but I knew photography and videography were two items I needed quality and dependable service. When searching for a videographer, I wanted one that would produce a short reel that captured the voices of the wedding (officiant’s prayer, vows, speeches and toasts, etc.) overlayed with footage of the actual wedding. I watched at least 3 dozen wedding videos by at least a dozen different videographers when trying to select the right person and ultimately I was lucky enough to get my first choice – Rick with Diamond Images! We watched numerous Diamond Images videos and knew that we had to go with them, they capture the words of weddings so beautifully and compile them into such a beautifully flowing video. Diamond Images was slightly above our budget, but given the 11 hour commitment for our culturally blended wedding, we worked with Rick to make sure we could get everything we wanted captured and made the budget adjustments needed. Nobody tells you that you don't actually see your own wedding and we certainly didn't expect it to go by as fast as it did. On our actual wedding day Rick was super dependable and helpful. We had a unique wedding with a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony held at my parents’ house the morning of our wedding day and then the more traditional American ceremony and reception at our other location (the sub naval base in Point Loma). So we technically had Rick from 9AM to 10PM on our wedding day, a very exhausting but beautiful and fun day for all. Our wedding day went by so so so quickly. You really don't have time to worry about your videographer and the footage being taken. Luckily Rick is someone you really do not need to worry about. Rick was like a fly on the wall and captured everything so so so beautifully. I look back on our wedding day and am just amazed at how discreet Rick was, never getting in the way but able to capture the most intimate moments. I am a type A bride and he exceeded my high standards. I have had several friends tell me that this is the best wedding video they have ever seen.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Connie! Your wedding was definitely one of the most beautiful I have have ever had the honor of shooting. Thank you for feeding me at the tea ceremony as well. The food was amazing! I would love to shoot another one for your family in the future. You are all so wonderful.

Sandra · Married on 04/21/2018

Diamond image Films are a dream come true! Rick was our videographer and his work was beautiful! He captured all of our key moments with gorgeous cinematography and clear audio. He even worked in some drone footage. The thing I loved the most is he worked with our photographers! All of this and Diamond Image Films is very reasonably priced, My husband and I would recommend them to anyone!! (https://vimeo.com/276878473?ref=fb-share&1 )

Sent on 07/03/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Sandra! You guys made it very easy for us to work in sync and you can't beat the location.

Roberto · Married on 11/11/2017

Rick made some of the most intimate moments of our wedding the very best anyone could of ever seen. The guest loved his charisma and were astonished on the captured event during the wedding. Couldn’t of imagined a better product. The very best

Sent on 03/05/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Roberto. It was truly an honor to be there. You made me feel like a guest and I appreciate the kind words!

Chelsea · Married on 08/12/2017

Rick was extremely inconspicuous and captured our wedding day beautifully. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/12/2017

cheri · Married on 06/30/2017

We had Diamond Image Films so the Videography for our daughters wedding. Rick was very professional and articulate down to every last detail. He did a amazing job and put together a beautiful production that captures every emotion and detail of that special day. I can watch it over and over. I am so thankful we hired someone who took the time to put together something so amazing that we can go back to and be able to relive that day over again. I would highly recommend Diamond Image Films if you are considering a videographer. The price was great too ????

Sent on 09/15/2017

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure covering Courtney & Cristian's special day. So much fun

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

My wife and I hired Rick Martinez as our videographer for our wedding back in May and we are sure glad that we did! He is very kind, professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Right off the bat, he was willing to work with our budget and found a way to include all the things we desired and wrapped it into one heck of a good packaged deal. He was also able to deliver our highlight film shortly after the wedding ended just as he promised in the contract. The highlight film was a lot of fun to share with friends and family and brought and still does bring many tears to our eyes each time we watch it, which is a lot!! ;)

Additionally, he went the extra mile to upload some raw footage for us to look at whenever we wanted to re-live the night again. Thanks, Rick for working so incredibly hard. You sure did please us and you did a phenomenal job!

We would recommend Rick for anyone who is looking for a wonderful and reliable professional videographer to work with your every need!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Lauren & Linda,

Your wedding was so much fun and I am so happy you enjoyed the film! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you!

Angelica · Married on 03/25/2017

Amazing work ethic, it was a pleasure working with Rick he was polite and very professional. I highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Diamond Image Films's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of Kassandra's party! Thank you for choosing Diamond Image Films. Hopefully I can do her wedding one day!

We were debating about whether or not a videographer would be necessary for our wedding. After working with Rick we are so glad we decided to hire one, but especially that we hired Rick. He was very professional during the planning stages as well as on the day of our wedding. He has given us a video that we will cherish for years to come. I would highly recommend Rick and Diamond Images. Thank you so much Rick!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Total professional. Excellent service. Very responsive and reasonable. I would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

AMAZING!!! Very very pleased! He always kept in touch with me. He was on time to my wedding and stayed all day and night. He did a great job with my highlight video. I am very impressed with his work. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Michele · Married on 06/04/2016

Rick was great!! He was very professional and friendly the entire night. He also kept in contact with us after our wedding, keeping us up to date with the progress of our video.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Brianna · Married on 05/21/2016

Rick did an amazing job at our outdoor wedding. He arrived ahead of schedule to set up with plenty of time to spare. You can tell he takes his job seriously and is passionate about what he does. Pre-wedding we went over a detailed questionnaire of the ins and outs of our wedding and what moments mean the most to be able to capture on film. During the wedding he blended in with the guest you would hardly know there were video cameras around. In the end we were beyond satisfied with our wedding video and how he was able to captured all the most memorable moments. We also received so many complements about the quality of the film and how great it turned out!! I highly recommend previewing his wedding videos and they will speak for themselves.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Desiree · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I were gifted with a video from Diamond Image Films from our parents and It was our favorite wedding gift we received. Rick advised our parents that the video would be 8-10 minutes long, not 2 hours like they were used to so, they were a little nervous that he wouldn't get everything they thought was sweet and important. Rick definitely did not let them down. Our video was 10 minutes long and captured everything we wished it would and more: music, our vows, pictures, grand entrance, exit and literally everything in between. I don't know how he did it but he is phenominal at what he does. We might be biased but our video is like none we've ever seen, the quality is truly amazing! We watch our video all the time and cry every time. Choose Diamond Image Films as your videographer, I promise you, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Desiree, it was a pleasure capturing your special day!

Julie · Married on 10/23/2015

Rick from Diamond Image Films is amazing! He did our wedding video for us and we could not be happier. He spent the entire day with us, from meeting at my house in the morning to get shots of the girls getting hair and makeup done to taking video throughout our ceremony and reception. He got great shots and captured all the little moments from the day that we want to remember, but was very much in the background and never made it obvious that we were being filmed, which allowed for a lot of candid footage. We have a beautifully edited wedding highlight video, as well as a full video of our ceremony, first dance, and all of the toasts. I'm so glad we went with Rick to do our wedding video- we could not have asked for a better way to remember our wedding day!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Lilieni · Married on 07/17/2015

I was very pleased with Rick Martinez. He was very professional and the outcome of the videos were top notch. I would definitely recommend him. Very friendly and flexible with starting times. Thank you so much for an amazing video of my daughters precious moment in life.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Rick was a great videographer! I have already received my highlight film, and we are beyond thrilled to share it with family and friends. He even stayed beyond his scheduled hours to get a few shots at the end of the wedding! It was a pleasure working with him, and I have already recommended him to many of my bride friends!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Samantha! I had a great time at your wedding. Looking forward to seeing you again next year!