Diamond Image Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tiffany C. Married on 12/04/2021

Professional and Great to Work With

Rick was awesome! My now husband found Diamond Image Films and wanted me to get more information. I had my first phone consultation to chat about the wedding and what his cinematography entailed. Soon after, we booked him. On our wedding day, he arrived 30 minutes prior to when we and the wedding parties showed up on site. He was professional and had filmed at our venue often so he knew of particular spots that would be great on film. Overall he was great to work with, has affordable packages, and can’t wait to see the final product!
  • Dillon
    Dillon A. Married on 06/13/2021

Rick is incredible! Fabulous to work with and such great quality.

Rick and Diamond Images was the perfect videographer for our wedding. He set up a meeting with us before hand to discuss all the details of the wedding and his options. He has amazing affordable prices with exceptional work. We LOVE our video highlight of our wedding that he created. He captured such special moments of our amazing day. Rick is the perfect videographer for any wedding and I highly recommend him!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa H. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely perfect!

We couldn't be happier with the videos from our wedding in April! From the planning process, the day of, and following the wedding, Rick was so friendly and professional. He really helped to make the wedding day go smoothly and we are so happy with how many special moments he caught between us and the guests that we did not see in person. We were looking for a videographer that would allow us to keep the raw footage in addition to the highlight film and it is so special to look back on moments/dialogue from the entire day. We re-watch all our videos all the time and are so amazed at how perfectly he captured all the emotion, happiness, and personalities. We highly recommend Diamond Image Films!
    Miranda F. Married on 11/06/2020

Incredible experience!

Rick was absolutely incredible! He did our wedding right in the middle of COVID. He was so professional, kind, and communicated very well! Our video was exactly what we asked for! Such a professional!! I can’t believe he captured all that he did with just himself! Really really happy with our choice of videographer!
    And, we were able to purchase a few video playbooks of our video! So cool! He drove 1 1/3 hours just to deliver them in person!
    Thank you Rick!!!
    Highly recommend 😊
  • April
    April Married on 09/18/2020

Wonderful service with a perfect product!

From the moment we first spoke with Rick about our wedding, he was very professional, flexible, and engaging. The day of our wedding he had multiple cameras for different angles to get amazing shots!
    Hands down the best prices/packages and of course his editing is amazing!! Our video was so beautiful! Rick was true to his word on turn around time and when to expect our finished product, as well as sent DVDs and a USB of our wedding. We are SO happy we picked Diamond Image Films for our special day. You won’t regret hiring Rick, he’s simply excellent at what he does!
  • Ariel
    Ariel Married on 09/07/2020

Amazing work and amazing character

We booked with Rick before the pandemic hit. I was so impressed with what was included in his low-middle package. I really wanted voiceovers in our videos and those were included with every package! When our wedding plans changed because of covid Rick worked with us to adapt. I was so impressed with how honest and genuine he was. I was even more impressed when we got our video back! I would 100% book Diamond Image Films!
  • Michaela
    Michaela H. Married on 08/16/2020

Beautiful wedding video!

Rick was so nice and helpful, he added an hour of coverage for our video for a very reasonable price. The highlight video and ceremony video were done quickly and turned out so beautiful. I would definitely recommend him!
    Jordyn H. Married on 07/31/2020

Loved working with Rick!! My cousin actually recommended Rick and I am so happy she did. We loved our film and are working with him again next year

Can’t wait to work with Rick again!!!

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you, Jordyn. I'm happy that even with the restrictions you were able to have a great wedding day. I'm looking forward to the big party next year! I'll be in touch.
    Monina T. Married on 02/28/2020

Rick was awesome to work with.

My husband and I almost didn’t hire a videographer because we wanted to save money. I secretly really wanted one though because I really wanted a video to look back on. I then kept searching online for companies with a budget we can afford. One of the companies who messaged back was Diamond Image Films. We were contacted by Rick and he worked with us, with what we could afford and what we wanted. He was easy to talk to and responded fairly quickly whenever we messaged him. I was excited to have him on board. On our wedding day, he made us feel comfortable and at ease. He edited our video even through the COVID crisis and did such a great job with it. I am tremendously happy with Rick and his work, and am blessed to have a beautiful video to look back on. I would definitely hire Diamond Image Films again. They have several package deals that can work with any budget.

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Had lots of fun at your wedding! Thank you for the kind words and I hope you are having a fun honeymoon!
    Alyssa B. Married on 01/03/2020

Look no further!

We were initially on the fence about getting a wedding video, but decided to go for it so our out-of-state family could see the wedding. I am so incredibly happy we chose Rick! It’s amazing to see all the moments he captured without us realizing he was there! Rick uses some of the best equipment to ensure a great value for the money. If you’re looking for a wedding videographer in SoCal, stop looking and book with Rick!

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa! I'm happy that you and Rory enjoyed the film. Please let me know the family reactions when you show them next month!
  • Brittney
    Brittney Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing, beautiful, so happy

RICK was so attentive to us all day and night. He captured every moment from the start to the end of the night. He is super sweet and very easy to work with. Arrived early to get footage at the venue which was awesome. I would highly recommended Diamond Image Films!!

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you, Brittney! Your wedding was so much fun and you guys were so entertaining. Enjoy the honeymoon!
    Mark Married on 07/12/2019

Great video and a forever memory

What a great summarization of our wedding. The package came with a summary video (including drone footage I believe!) as well as the full ceremony and speeches. We just rewatched this for our 1 year anniversary and were so very pleased.
  • Pam
    Pam L. Married on 07/07/2019

Rick did an incredible job, definitely will use him again!!

Rick did an amazing job with the Videography. Excellent with the bridal party and the event. Extremely professional, the memories on the video will last a lifetime...

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you, Pam! You guys are a great family and I'm looking forward to coming back to the ranch again.
    Katy W. Married on 03/23/2019

Book the Videographer!!

Rick from Diamond Image Films is awesome. He is super professional and cool, and any ideas you have about how you want your video to look, he takes and does his best. Two of my friends also had him as their videographer, and at the wedding after mine, he came up to us and said hi and made sure we liked our video and everything. Such a nice guy! Awesome experience with this company. No complaints at all.

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you, Katy! It's always nice to see you guys again! It was a pleasure shooting yours and your friend's weddings. Maybe you will see me again soon. Take care!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 01/20/2019

Stop looking and hire this guy right now!

I can’t even begin to thank Rick enough for our amazing video! He was so fun to work with and captured every little detail about our day. I was so surprised with even how fast he got our video done! We watch it all the time and fall in love with it all over again every single time. I highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married and I will be telling all my friends and family about him in the future for their big day. Thank you again for everything and for the beautiful video!

Diamond Image Films's reply:

It was my honor to shoot your wedding! Such a fun day. I would love to see you and Dan at a friend or family wedding in the future. Thank you for the kind words!
    Lindsey Married on 08/05/2018

Fantastic video of our wedding

Rick did an absolutely AMAZING job at our beachside wedding. We only need the ceremony filmed, but he made sure to capture it from start to finish and included a beautiful montage at the end that included us posing with our wedding party and family for our photographer (and he included “our song” on it!). He is very communicative and helpful and sent us our video on a beautiful customized USB drive. This was exactly what we wanted, and we couldn’t have asked for a better videographer.

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! Your beach wedding was so pretty! I wish you both the best of luck in your marriage. Take care!
    Kara Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Work

My husband and I searched videographer after videographer trying to find someone with a style that we felt would best make our love and happiness shine. When we came across Diamond Image Films, we knew it was the one, and let me tell you, we were NOT disappointed!! To start, Rick was such a pleasure to work with!! He was very professional and organized which helped us out immensely, and was very personable. It was such a joy having him there at our wedding. Then of course came our wedding video. Wow! He did such a beautiful job capturing every moment of our special day and tailoring the style to fit the joyous mood of the day. We were flooded with emotion when we watched it as it brought back all of the perfect feelings of the day. Thank you so much for the amazing work, Rick. We will definitely be recommending you!

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Kara! You and Jose made it very easy for us to shoot and your venue was gorgeous. It was my pleasure!
    Kaitlin M. Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing videographer!

Rick was outstanding!!! My husband and I weren’t sure we wanted a wedding video, then we found Rick. I called many vendors but Rick was the only one who actually took the time to walk me through the process. During the day of the wedding, he did an amazing job and stayed later than any other vendor. The end result is something we will treasure forever. I am SO glad we hired him!

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was a pleasure shoot your wedding and go back to a venue that I love so much. Soooo much fun! Take care.
  • Connie
    Connie Married on 05/26/2018

The BEST fly on the wall Videographer!

If you are trying to find a videography who truly cares about capturing the love between you and your partner while making you feel super comfortable, hire Rick! As most couples these days, we were cost conscious as we were paying for the wedding ourselves, but I knew photography and videography were two items I needed quality and dependable service. When searching for a videographer, I wanted one that would produce a short reel that captured the voices of the wedding (officiant’s prayer, vows, speeches and toasts, etc.) overlayed with footage of the actual wedding. I watched at least 3 dozen wedding videos by at least a dozen different videographers when trying to select the right person and ultimately I was lucky enough to get my first choice – Rick with Diamond Images! We watched numerous Diamond Images videos and knew that we had to go with them, they capture the words of weddings so beautifully and compile them into such a beautifully flowing video. Diamond Images was slightly above our budget, but given the 11 hour commitment for our culturally blended wedding, we worked with Rick to make sure we could get everything we wanted captured and made the budget adjustments needed. Nobody tells you that you don't actually see your own wedding and we certainly didn't expect it to go by as fast as it did. On our actual wedding day Rick was super dependable and helpful. We had a unique wedding with a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony held at my parents’ house the morning of our wedding day and then the more traditional American ceremony and reception at our other location (the sub naval base in Point Loma). So we technically had Rick from 9AM to 10PM on our wedding day, a very exhausting but beautiful and fun day for all. Our wedding day went by so so so quickly. You really don't have time to worry about your videographer and the footage being taken. Luckily Rick is someone you really do not need to worry about. Rick was like a fly on the wall and captured everything so so so beautifully. I look back on our wedding day and am just amazed at how discreet Rick was, never getting in the way but able to capture the most intimate moments. I am a type A bride and he exceeded my high standards. I have had several friends tell me that this is the best wedding video they have ever seen.

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Connie! Your wedding was definitely one of the most beautiful I have have ever had the honor of shooting. Thank you for feeding me at the tea ceremony as well. The food was amazing! I would love to shoot another one for your family in the future. You are all so wonderful.
    Sandra Married on 04/21/2018
    Diamond image Films are a dream come true! Rick was our videographer and his work was beautiful! He captured all of our key moments with gorgeous cinematography and clear audio. He even worked in some drone footage. The thing I loved the most is he worked with our photographers! All of this and Diamond Image Films is very reasonably priced, My husband and I would recommend them to anyone!! (https://vimeo.com/276878473?ref=fb-share&1 )

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Sandra! You guys made it very easy for us to work in sync and you can't beat the location.
    Roberto Married on 11/11/2017
    Rick made some of the most intimate moments of our wedding the very best anyone could of ever seen. The guest loved his charisma and were astonished on the captured event during the wedding. Couldn’t of imagined a better product. The very best

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you Roberto. It was truly an honor to be there. You made me feel like a guest and I appreciate the kind words!
    Chelsea Married on 08/12/2017
    Rick was extremely inconspicuous and captured our wedding day beautifully. We highly recommend him!
    Cheri Married on 06/30/2017
    We had Diamond Image Films so the Videography for our daughters wedding. Rick was very professional and articulate down to every last detail. He did a amazing job and put together a beautiful production that captures every emotion and detail of that special day. I can watch it over and over. I am so thankful we hired someone who took the time to put together something so amazing that we can go back to and be able to relive that day over again. I would highly recommend Diamond Image Films if you are considering a videographer. The price was great too ????

Diamond Image Films's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure covering Courtney & Cristian's special day. So much fun
    Lauren Married on 05/06/2017
    My wife and I hired Rick Martinez as our videographer for our wedding back in May and we are sure glad that we did! He is very kind, professional, responsive and a pleasure to work with. Right off the bat, he was willing to work with our budget and found a way to include all the things we desired and wrapped it into one heck of a good packaged deal. He was also able to deliver our highlight film shortly after the wedding ended just as he promised in the contract. The highlight film was a lot of fun to share with friends and family and brought and still does bring many tears to our eyes each time we watch it, which is a lot!! ;)

Additionally, he went the extra mile to upload some raw footage for us to look at whenever we wanted to re-live the night again. Thanks, Rick for working so incredibly hard. You sure did please us and you did a phenomenal job!

We would recommend Rick for anyone who is looking for a wonderful and reliable professional videographer to work with your every need!

Lauren & Linda,

Your wedding was so much fun and I am so happy you enjoyed the film! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. Thank you!