About Ryan Films San Diego

Fine and Elegant Wedding Videos

Ryan Films San Diego is an award-winning wedding videography company based in San Diego, California. They are passionate about what they do and it shows through their work. With years of experience, they are skilled in capturing those fleeting moments of your wedding day that you will want to look back on. They are dedicated to providing a video that not only you are 100 perfect happy with, but they are as well.

Ryan Films San Diego offers three packages for couples to choose from: Highlight Reel, Short Movie and Feature Movie. Booking one event per day, they are dedicated to your wedding. Services that will make your wedding video one-of-a-kind, like drone footage, are available. Copies of footage from your special day are offered on Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, USB hard drive and USB flash drive. Their most popular wedding package, Short Movie, features the following:

• Additional hours

Traditional (4)
Add'l Hours (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Slideshow (1)

Ryan and his team were wonderful to work with! During wedding planning he was very responsive to any questions or requests we had and was great at giving suggestions about our timeline. On our wedding day he and his team worked very well with our photography team, they were very quick and efficient at getting beautiful shots, and were very positive energy to have around. We DEFINITELY recommend Ryan and his team!

Profile Picture Sharon, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

While researching for a wedding videographer, multiple people I know raved about Ryan Films. After watching (and crying) over the beautiful videos on his website, I decided to reach out to Ryan. Communication was seamless from the beginning. He scheduled an in-person meeting where we got to know each other and discuss what I would be expecting on the day of the wedding. He was easy to talk to and made me feel confident that my special day would be in good hands. The day of the wedding Ryan worked well with my photographer as well as my other vendors. My husband and I had a truly magical day. The next morning we woke up to a Sneak Peak video from Ryan. It was such a special moment for us newlyweds to see the next day. One of our favorite parts of our video was the drone footage he was able to capture of our beautiful venue. Our highlights video is amazing and we are looking forward to our longer edit. We cannot recommend Ryan Films enough. His team made our special day one we will look forward to reliving over and over again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/21/18, 1 Review

USB Hard Drive
SD Card
3 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have been working with Ryan Films and his staff for a little while now and I will say I am pretty impressed! Not only with how well I work with them day of any wedding but how awesome the quality of work they produce is. Day of weddings, I never have to worry about them. They are always prepared and ready to go whenever I need them to be even if its a last minute notice. Another thing to point out is that they are also a good group of people. Friendly and always in good spirits. Yes, this is a job but these guys love to do it and I feel that every time we work together. I recommend Ryan Films with the highest endorsement I could give them! Cheers, DJ Pat - Owner Sound Prodigy

Ryan is the man! He is super fun and easy to work with, yet extremely professional! His work is very creative and original. You will be in good hands with Ryan! I am scheduled to shoot an up coming wedding with him and I couldn't be more excited.

10/10 best videographer I've worked with!

I've had the pleasure of working with Ryan for the last two years. As the wedding day approaches, Ryan is incredibly responsive to going over the photography timeline to ensure the day goes smoothly with photo & video. On the wedding day, he is organized, responsive, and works wonderfully as a team with myself & my second photographers. I highly recommend him and his team!

El Cajon, CA 92020   See On Map
619-995-1777 (phone)
Ryan Films San Diego is a wedding videography team from San Diego servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Temecula, and Palm Springs. Ryan Films San Diego is a professional videography team that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2013 specializing in cinematic wedding videos.