3810 Convoy St., San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ryan Films San Diego

Ryan Films San Diego is an award-winning wedding videography company based in San Diego, California. They are passionate about what they do and it shows through their work. With years of experience, they are skilled in capturing those fleeting moments of your wedding day that you will want to look back on. They are dedicated to providing a video that not only you are 100 perfect happy with, but they are as well.

Ryan Films San Diego offers three packages for couples to choose from: Highlight Reel, Short Movie and Feature Movie. Booking one event per day, they are dedicated to your wedding. Services that will make your wedding video one-of-a-kind, like drone footage, are available. Copies of footage from your special day are offered on Blu-ray, DVD, digital download, USB hard drive and USB flash drive. Their most popular wedding package, Short Movie, features the following:

• Additional hours

Ryan Films San Diego 6
Ryan Films San Diego 7

nicole · Married on 03/08/2019

One of the best!

We were referred to Ryan by a couples of our close friends and we are SO thankful we followed through with booking him! My husband and I booked Ryan about 15 months out from our wedding date. He was one of the very first vendors to be booked! Ryan and his second shooter arrived early and ready to scope out locations to shoot. He made us feel extremely comfortable and gave us all of the direction that we needed. He worked so well with our photographer, who he had never worked with before! Everything turned out better than we could have expected and we are so glad we booked him. We received our 1 minute sneak peek THE NEXT DAY! What a special surprise for us to find in our email inbox. Overall, all I can really say is you will not be disappointed when you book Ryan. He will make all of your wedding day video dreams a reality. Thank you, Ryan!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Pardee · Married on 02/09/2019

Would hire over and over again!

Before getting engaged, I had stumbled upon Ryan Films SD videos on facebook and immediately fell in love with his work. For probably 2 years I would sit and watch his videos dreaming (and crying) of what mine would look like someday! When my now husband and I got engaged, I knew I had to have Ryan Films SD be our videographer, and they did not disappoint!

From the very beginning, Ryan and his team were very professional, easy to communicate with and friendly! The day of the wedding was so natural with us and didn't make anything feel awkward or forced.

TWO DAYS after our wedding Ryan sent us a sneakpeak video! This was so special because the wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye and we were able to see so many highlights of the day! Now that we have received our fully edited video I am in awe of the work that Ryan and his team did. I have watched the video at least 20 times already and am so happy with the way that it turned out. This is something that we will cherish forever and be able to show our kids some day!

Hands down, would recommend using Ryan Films SD 10/10!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Ryan Films San Diego Pricing

Ryan Films San Diego Price Rates

Ryan Films San Diego FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Highlight Video
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Sound Prodigy
    Sound Prodigy Wedding DJs

I have been working with Ryan Films and his staff for a little while now and I will say I am pretty impressed! Not only with how well I work with them day of any wedding but how awesome the quality of work they produce is. Day of weddings, I never have to worry about them. They are always prepared and ready to go whenever I need them to be even if its a last minute notice. Another thing to point out is that they are also a good group of people. Friendly and always in good spirits. Yes, this is a job but these guys love to do it and I feel that every time we work together. I recommend Ryan Films with the highest endorsement I could give them! Cheers, DJ Pat - Owner Sound Prodigy

• Garret Daniel Photography
    Garret Daniel Photography Wedding Photographers

Ryan is the man! He is super fun and easy to work with, yet extremely professional! His work is very creative and original. You will be in good hands with Ryan! I am scheduled to shoot an up coming wedding with him and I couldn't be more excited.

• Brooke Limperis Photography
    Brooke Limperis Photography Wedding Photographers

10/10 best videographer I've worked with!

• 3810 Convoy St. San Diego, CA, 92111 See on map