Zionsville, IN 46077 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 53

About Garret Daniel Photography

Garret Daniel Photography provides photography services to couples in Indianapolis. His services allow couples to have a stress-free event. For years to come you'll show off your images and know that Garret worked hard to capture your day. Ultimately, Garret Daniel Photography wants to bring his clients photos that reflect their personality inside and out.

His photography services are available for the whole day and for as many hours as you need. From start to finish, you'll receive unlimited coverage. A second photographer is also available upon request to capture even more moments. Clients will receive an online gallery with an app to view, download and share their images. Garret Daniel Photography's services include:

• Engagement shoot

Garret Daniel Photography 6
Garret Daniel Photography 7

Chelsea Tolle · Married on 12/31/2018

Best Experience Ever!

Do yourself a favor and just hire Garret right now! Seriously, he made the day so much easier with his professionalism and easy-going attitude. Plus, I had all of my pictures within 10 days of the wedding. I think that is a world record. And they are beautiful! I cant thank him enough! :)

Liz · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Photography

Garret was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with our choice. We found Garret on Facebook and we really liked the look of his work, so we had a meet with him. We met at a Starbucks and Garett was so easy to talk to. Super personable! He answered all of our questions and had some extra perks we liked. He was easily our favorite vendor throughout our wedding planning process! He is quick on response times and always willing to answer questions.

Some things we personally loved that he did was at the reception he put up some of the photos he took throughout the wedding so our guests were able to see them! We got a lot of compliments on that. Guests loved it! Another thing was that he worked hard at remembering our bridal party’s names. My matron of honor and I were both really impressed by that! It made taking the photos a lot more fun. He also stays ALL day. He doesn’t put a time limit on the event. We loved that. Time limits can be stressful because you’re trying to get all the photos done before they have to leave. All he asks is for a meal for him and his assistant. The last and biggest thing we loved was that he helped side step a problem. My dad forgot his tie, but before I could have a mini panic attack that we were out a tie, my mom came in and told me that the photographer offered his grey tie to my dad. His tie matched really well with the suits and it was perfect! It was very kind and caring of him to do that. My husband and I were really grateful!

We did pay more than what we planned for Garret, but we have no regrets about that! The photos came back quickly and are amazing! We loved working with Garret and definitely recommend him to anyone and everyone!!!

Garret Daniel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Ryan Films San Diego
    Ryan Films San Diego Wedding Videographers

Garret is awesome! Super easy guy to get along with and his work clearly speaks for himself. I worked with him at a wedding at The Bahia and he constantly surprised me with the creative angles and shots him and his team were getting. Definitely learned a few things from him and will be 'stealing' a few of his unique angles and poses, haha! If you're thinking of hiring Garret, do it quickly. He is going to be HUGE!

• Zionsville, 46077 See on map