D Side Productions

Encinitas, CA View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

D Side Productions Inc is a wedding videography business based in Encinitas, California, that also serves the San Diego, La Jolla, Coronado, and Carlsbad areas. The business is owned and operated by Franck and Giuliana Pedretti, a husband and wife team. They both use their filmmaking and event producing talents and years of experience to beautifully capture each couple’s love story on film.

Before they ever begin filming a wedding, they make sure to listen to what the couple's specific needs are. They can film a wedding in a documentary or storytelling style. Additionally, D Side Productions Inc can provide coverage starting from the pre-ceremony events all the way through the reception. If desired, they are also more than happy to provide couples with fun perspectives like drone footage. Other services couples can choose from include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Highlight Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
High-Def Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Gayle
    Gayle M. Married on 07/24/2021

The best wedding videographer out there!

Franck and his team are amazing. I remember panicking not having a videographer for the wedding. I realized after spending soo much money on the wedding, I needed to capture the biggest day of my life. I wanted to find the best wedding videographer out there. So I quickly began researching and googling looking at different sites and I kept seeing Dside productions as highly recommended. Now I know why. I saw Francks work when he quickly responded to my emails requests. I also went on his social media page and I just felt n saw so much energy and uniqueness in his videos. Something different as many wedding videos seemed to be the same thing over and over. So when we talked and I share to him my love story about my prayers being answered and my famil, he said let's meet to know more. So we met and my fiance and I quickly loved his persona and energy. At the day of the wedding he was so good at getting the guests to show their love and energy too! Franck n his team made the wedding so much fun just by videoing what was going on! Well we got our final video and we are blown away how amazing it turned out. Dside made it so entertaining filled with the love, the deep emotions and pure happiness. I can express how blessed we are that Franck and his team was able to capture it all and make the cherished video. Thank you Franck. We constantly watch our video and it brings tears of joy to my family and everyone who watch it. You are a true professional and your work surpassed our expectations. We love it and I pray everyone can see how amazing and talented you are! Your gift of cinematography, years of experience and energy make there cherished moments on film one of the best investments!! We love Dside productions and anyone looking for a videographer for their event, Dside is top notch and worth every penny!
  • ERICK
    Erick D. Married on 07/24/2021

Energy and Emotion

I'm blown away! The creative shots of my bride and our kids, the energy they got out of the crowd add in the music and sounds to the video and it's emersive. I get to see so much more of the wedding day. This was the best day of my life and Dside made it an emotional movie about our love story. Thank you!

D Side Productions's reply:

Wooow!!!!! Thank you Erick for your kind words. We absolutely loved being part of your wedding journey. Such a beautiful couple you are with your kiddos... LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Let's keep in touch
    Davis S. Married on 03/10/2021

FRANCK is simply amazing!

Franck is the guy you want to work with in San Diego. He has a great eye for shots and comes up with unique ideas for scenes. I am so happy we went with him. Thank you Franck.

D Side Productions's reply:

Oh dear David, you are such a gentlman... thanks to you and all our grooms and brides we had a chance to grab that "2020 Couple's Choice Award" Thank you so much for letting us be part of your amazing journey! #LUCKYINLOVESANDIEGO season 2 is about to start...

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

D Side Productions 1
Exclusive

Encinitas Encinitas, CA, 92024
760 274 5249
Location of (D Side Productions)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding