Porch Swing St, Chula Vista, CA 91915 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Real Weddings 1

About SouthBay Films

SouthBay Films is a wedding videography company located in San Diego, California. SouthBay Films love to keep it simple. They’ll follow you through every step of your wedding day celebration, using the latest in camera equipment to capture every beautiful moment in vivid detail. No matter the size or style of your wedding, the company will capture it all, leaving you and your loved ones with a wedding video that you can cherish for years to come.

SouthBay Films lives by the motto, "We stay until the job gets done," this means they don’t have a time limit as to how long they’ll stick around in order to capture your wedding or celebration. They keep things simple with their services by providing two packages for their customers. There most popular package includes a full-featured video, high-definition video, highlight video, multiple location, raw footage, and multiple cameras. Additional services and final format videos include:

• Full day coverage
  • Drone footage
  • Liability insurance
  • SD drive
  • USB flash and hard drive
  • One event per day

Videos 11 vídeos

13 Reviews for SouthBay Films

• Vanessa

Vanessa Pivaral · Married on 12/13/2019

I can relive our wedding day everyday

We are soo happy and overwhelmed with joy to see our finished wedding highlight. Fernando did such an amazing job at capturing all the details and special moments on our special day . It brought me to tears I felt like I was reliving that day and it means so much to me. Fernando was great to work with, he is a complete perfectionist. We didn’t have to ask for much because he had it all under control . Worked extremely well with our photographer to capture such breathtaking shots. Super professional and punctual with time . It was one less thing to worry about on such a special day . When we saw our unpublished edit there was one small detail we wanted to add and he had it done instantly ! I would highly highly recommend Fernando from Southbay Films to all my friends and family! Thank you again Fernando for capturing our special day you are amazing!!! I cant wait to see the complete footage!! THANKS AGAIN - The Pivarals

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Mary

Mary Ann Gonzales · Married on 11/16/2019

Everyone LOVED our wedding video!

I came across Fernando & Southbay Films online and am so grateful to have had him on our wedding day. He communicated and coordinated so well with our photographer so they both could get the shots they wanted. He was very easy to work. When we watched our wedding video for the first time, my husband and I were emotional - it was absolutely beautiful. Our friends and family can’t stop talking about it either! Our wedding day flew by so fast and we are so thankful that Fernando was able to capture such beautiful moments that we can look back on. I definitely recommend his work!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SouthBay Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1300.00
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• Porch Swing St Chula Vista, CA, 91915 See on map
    619-457-6761 (Phone number)
    Location of (SouthBay Films)