Ryan Green Films

San Diego, CA View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I put my heart and soul into every wedding film I produce.

For detailed upfront pricing and packages, please visit RyanGreenFilms.com. I look forward to speaking with you about your big day.

RYAN GREEN FILMS UPDATE (AS OF 9/22/2022)
2022 wedding season has October/November availability
2023 wedding season has availability. 15/35 weddings filled

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Judy P. Married on 10/02/2021

Outstanding wedding videographer!

Ryan Green did a fantastic job filming my daughter's wedding, greatly exceeding our expectations. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. Using 2 cameras plus a drone, he was able to perfectly capture the true essence of the day. Just watching the beautiful video he produced has brought several people to tears! He worked seamlessly and completely unobtrusively with our photographer, so that we were never really aware of their presence at what was a very small and intimate event (just 20 people). And yet he was able to capture everything fully - the vows, the speeches and the sheer gorgeousness of the day. Ryan's editing skills are also outstanding; the shots he chose for an approximately seven minute video represent every aspect of the entire day: pre-wedding preparations, first look, vows, the reception, toasts, dancing, cake cutting, and the final sparkler-lit exit. This lovely video will be a treasured and often-watched remembrance of a wonderful day. I highly recommend Ryan Green's services.
    Samantha Married on 10/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Talented and professional! Great job!
    Sarina Married on 05/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were going back and forth about whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding and we are SO glad that we did! Ryan was so great to work with and the videos that he created perfectly captured our day and represented our personalities so nicely. His editing and how he melds it with the music is absolutely incredible. Also, you know that when someone can create a wedding video where "The Circle of Life" is absolutely not out of place, you've hit gold!

During our phone consultation, I knew that working with Ryan was going to be great. He really listened to what I was looking for in a wedding video and was so friendly and open to ideas. That first conversation made us feel at ease, especially since my husband is not one who enjoys being in the spotlight.

The day of, Ryan arrived ahead of schedule so that he was able to get clips of our venue - the San Diego Safari Park (or Wild Animal Park for the natives). Throughout the day, Ryan was an invisible presence. We barely noticed him scurrying around but when we watched the video, he was basically everywhere. There are shots of things that we didn't remember happening!

To sum it all up, Ryan is an amazing videographer and produces work that is beautiful and representative of you and your partner that will always serve as a wonderful memory of your wedding
illustration stars

38 photos · 02/18/2022

Deals

Ryan Green Films 1
Offer

A $200 discount will be awarded for payment in cash. A payment receipt and contract will be provided for any form of payment.

Pricing

Team

Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Owner. Videographer

I put my heart and soul into every wedding film I produce. All films are shot and edited by me alone. I have never outsourced editing or relied upon a second shooter. Below you will find a small selection of the films. For my entire portfolio of highlight wedding films, feature wedding films and raw footage reels please visit vimeo.com/ryangreen

1735 Reed Ave Unit 5 San Diego, CA, 92109
6195591476
Location of (Ryan Green Films)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding