Ryan Films San Diego Reviews

128 Reviews for Ryan Films San Diego

• Katrina

Katrina Lalowski · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Videographer

We are so happy we chose this vendor for our wedding! Ryan was great to work with during the planning stages, responding promptly to our emails and working things out over the phone when it came time to decide all the details. He made the planning process very easy. On the day of our wedding, the videographers arrived promptly and were great to work with. The preview video was given to us very quickly after the wedding (and it was great), and the full highlight video turned out great! We are so happy with the way things turned out!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Ana

Ana D'angelo · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Highly Recommend!

Absolutely phenomenal work! Outstanding! This team has been doing this for a long time and it shows. Their professionalism. Their organization. Their punctuality is on point. I highly recommend this team for your wedding, you won't be disappointed. Their equipment shows great quality. I absolutely love our videos and I cannot stop watching them again and again.

Thank you so much RyanFilms for your great work!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Dana

Dana Sockolov · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Fantastic!

Absolutely fantastic! We used Ryan Films for our wedding in August and we could not be more pleased with the way everything turned out. They were such a joy to work with and you barely even knew they were there. The final videos are perfect. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Allison Turley · Married on 02/15/2020

Ryan Films is awesome quality and affordable!

Ryan and his team were professional and un-intrusive at our wedding while being able to capture special moments for us on film. They were able to get our videos back to us extremely quickly and we're very pleased with how the videos turned out. Would definitely recommend looking into using Ryan Films for video needs!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Heather

Heather Row · Married on 01/11/2020

Need a Sign? This is it! BOOK RYANFILMS!

Unbelievably professional and talented! We couldn't ask for a better team to capture our day. Trusting someone with footage of your wedding day can be extremely stressful... don't let it be! Ryan Films does an outstanding job! We are so impressed with this company and would recommend them to ANYONE!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Marika

Marika Scotton · Married on 11/08/2019

An Amazing Wedding Videographer

Hiring Ryan to film our wedding video was the best decision ever! I found him from researching on the knot and on yelp. I really enjoyed how I could watch wedding videos on his Vimeo channel to get a feel for what the style would be like. Over the phone Ryan was so friendly and asked all the best questions. We were so excited to work with him. On the big day Ryan showed up early with a film assistant. From that moment it was flawless and so fun to have him there. All the guests said it felt like paparazzi with the video crew there! He made us and the wedding party feel so comfortable and at ease that you hardly noticed they were there capturing everything. I loved how literally only 1 week later we got a 1 min sneak peak of our wedding. It was so amazing to relive it just one week later. When the final video arrived we were so happy with the final result! Ryan captured our special day perfectly. Our family and friends loved the video as well. We will always treasure this moment in film forever. Thank you!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Julian

Julian Marche · Married on 10/02/2019

AMAZING videographers!

The Ryan Films crew was AWESOME! They were so easy to work with before and during the wedding. Their videos are very high quality for a great value. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Once our wedding was over, we received our short social media video within a couple of days, which we appreciated very much. Even though it rained and was freezing at our wedding, they still captured our wedding perfectly and created an amazing video for us.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Devon

Devon Senneseth · Married on 09/13/2019

Stunning Videography

Ryan is phenomenal! We feel so lucky that we found him and that he was available to film our wedding this past September. The price he offers for the quality of work he provides is incredible. We were absolutely stunned when less than 12 hours after our wedding we already had a sneak peak video that brought both my husband and I to tears all over again :) Ryan is friendly, professional, and seriously talented. I was a little nervous that we'd feel like we were part of a cheesy reality show with cameras on us all day but he fit seamlessly into every part of the day and he made us and our bridal party feel super comfortable! He had our full length (~8 minutes) video ready so much quicker than we expected and my husband and I are speechless each time we watch it. As much as we adore our photos, having a video this beautifully made allows us to cherish that day in an even more powerful way.

And if you're still not convinced that Ryan is the best there is, I had a small "bridezilla" moment to share. The first version of our video was incredible but he had selected dialogue from the ceremony where our officiant references a passage from the bible. We only asked our officiant to include that for our parents but since my husband and I aren't religious I asked Ryan if he could swap out that dialogue for a different portion of the ceremony. He seemed happy to help and had a new video sent to us in less than a day! We cannot recommend Ryan more highly! :)

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Po

Po · Married on 08/08/2019

Love Ryan Films!

Ryan is an amazing videographer! He was so helpful and has an eye for creativity. He worked seamlessly with our photographer even though they have never met. We feel very lucky to have such an awesome team on our wedding day. Ryan helped us tweak our video until we got all the pieces we needed. He highlighted the best moments of our day without us even knowing. Thank you so much for your talent and skills! Highly recommend Ryan Films for any wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely top notch!

Ryan and his team are incredible! The one big thing we both wanted was a wedding video and we are so glad we found Ryan. Having two videographers also helped with timelines so nothing was ever missed. We never actually felt that they were there recording and our end video was incredible! Having drone footage was also icing on the cake. Ryan was prompt at responding to emails or questions as we were in a different state. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend to Ryan to anyone looking for a videographer in the So Cal area!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Avalon

Avalon · Married on 06/29/2019

excellent photos and video!

Ryanfilms is awesome! We used him for both our photography and our videography for our wedding. We are very lucky to have had him do our wedding! Both the video and the photos turned out stunning. The video highlighted the best parts of our day and our photos are amazing. His team is very professional and helped us pose for photos while feeling very relaxed. Would highly recommend! Thank you Ryan and team!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Brooke Johnson · Married on 06/01/2019

Beyond Amazing!

Ryan and his team, Cat and Sydney, did an amazing job! They were very professional and made the entire process very easy. When watching our videos, we had the same exact feeling as the day of our wedding! They truly went beyond our expectations and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision!

Thank you so, so much to Ryan and team for capturing our big day. They did an unbelievable job capturing the small, unique moments in the midst of the big, busy day. They made you feel at ease throughout the day and were just so kind!
    The video they edited for us is true art. It is so special and is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives.
    We were going back and forth during the planning process as to if we should book a videographer, and booking Ryan Films SD was one of the best decisions we made.
    Thank you, again!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!

Ryan and his team were absolutely amazing to work with. We fell in love with a few of the videos that they had made from previous weddings and after meeting with Ryan we instantly knew he would be the perfect fit for us. Throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding he was very responsive and we truly enjoyed working with him. The highlight reel and video of our wedding turned out amazing!!! It was honestly better than we could have ever asked for and was so beautifully done. The quality was truly top notch. Him and his team are truly very talented and we would highly recommend them to anyone for their special day!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Patricia · Married on 03/23/2019

Matundan/Lace Wedding

Ryan's team, Zach and Sunny, did a wonderful job of capturing our wedding day! The video was so amazing and watching the 1-min sneak peak video made my husband cry! It was awesome to see all the things that my husband and I couldn't see like the wedding party walking the aisle and their grand entrances into the wedding reception. Thank you so much Ryan, Zach, and Sunny!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 03/16/2019

Best videographer!

If you are on the fence about getting a videographer for your wedding--you definitely should, and you should definitely go with Ryan Films. When we first started wedding planning, we weren't sure if we wanted to get a videographer, but after connecting with Ryan through a recommendation from our photographer, we were certain we wanted to go with Ryan Films. Ryan and his team are so professional and friendly, made everyone feel comfortable, and were thorough in getting all of their shots throughout the day. They are very reasonably priced, and absolutely delivered on creating a video that captured all of the special moments from that day. Your wedding day goes by so fast, and we loved that we were able to relive it through Ryan's work.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 03/09/2019

Ryan Films is simply Amazing!

I was on the fence about getting a videographer. Wedding costs add up so quickly that getting a wedding video seems like such a luxury item. But let me tell you, you will not regret going with Ryan Films. For the price point and the quality it is unmatched. I cried when I watched my video the first time. The drone captures a whole other view of the venue that your photographer is not going to be able to capture. I feel I can truly relive that day with my video. It is so special to me, thank you Ryan Films!

Sent on 06/26/2019

nicole · Married on 03/08/2019

One of the best!

We were referred to Ryan by a couples of our close friends and we are SO thankful we followed through with booking him! My husband and I booked Ryan about 15 months out from our wedding date. He was one of the very first vendors to be booked! Ryan and his second shooter arrived early and ready to scope out locations to shoot. He made us feel extremely comfortable and gave us all of the direction that we needed. He worked so well with our photographer, who he had never worked with before! Everything turned out better than we could have expected and we are so glad we booked him. We received our 1 minute sneak peek THE NEXT DAY! What a special surprise for us to find in our email inbox. Overall, all I can really say is you will not be disappointed when you book Ryan. He will make all of your wedding day video dreams a reality. Thank you, Ryan!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Pardee · Married on 02/09/2019

Would hire over and over again!

Before getting engaged, I had stumbled upon Ryan Films SD videos on facebook and immediately fell in love with his work. For probably 2 years I would sit and watch his videos dreaming (and crying) of what mine would look like someday! When my now husband and I got engaged, I knew I had to have Ryan Films SD be our videographer, and they did not disappoint!

From the very beginning, Ryan and his team were very professional, easy to communicate with and friendly! The day of the wedding was so natural with us and didn't make anything feel awkward or forced.

TWO DAYS after our wedding Ryan sent us a sneakpeak video! This was so special because the wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye and we were able to see so many highlights of the day! Now that we have received our fully edited video I am in awe of the work that Ryan and his team did. I have watched the video at least 20 times already and am so happy with the way that it turned out. This is something that we will cherish forever and be able to show our kids some day!

Hands down, would recommend using Ryan Films SD 10/10!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Wedding Videographer!

Ryan was absolutely amazing and I would recommend to any bride. The value was great and we received the sneak peak 1 minute video by 8am the day after the wedding! Everyone was shocked with the speed of the sneak peak and the amazing quality. Ryan and his team were great on the day of the wedding as well. Extremely professional and always there to get the shot but never in the way. Do yourself a favor and hire Ryan so you don't have to stress!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sharon · Married on 09/08/2018

Ryan and his team were wonderful to work with! During wedding planning he was very responsive to any questions or requests we had and was great at giving suggestions about our timeline. On our wedding day he and his team worked very well with our photography team, they were very quick and efficient at getting beautiful shots, and were very positive energy to have around. We DEFINITELY recommend Ryan and his team!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Maricela

Maricela · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing! Need to have them for your wedding!

Zach was our main videographer the day of the wedding and the team went above and beyond to make our time together as comfortable as can be. Zach even had wonderful tips to share with me while I was getting ready to calm my nerves. The team did an amazing job and were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them

Sent on 12/02/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/10/2018

Truly Wonderful Wedding Videography!

Ryan Films SD is amazing!!! My husband and I got married in La Jolla in August 2018, and we planned our wedding remotely from NYC where we live. I first reached out to Ryan based off the incredible reviews and when we met in La Jolla, him and his partner Zack were both incredibly professional and on their game. On our wedding day, we had Zack and Sonny as our videographers and they were great to work with. They worked well with our photographers and blended in nicely. We ordered the full package with them, and we LOVE the films ryan and his team created! They beautifully capture the emotions of the day and all the little parts we will want to relive in the future. They are truly professionals in their craft and you will not go wrong in working with them. Trust me, you'll want them to capture your special moments! Thanks, Ryan and team for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karen Gay · Married on 08/08/2018

Ryan Films San Diego Review

We live in London and we had a destination wedding in San Diego. From inquiry to draft of contract to initial payment, they were so easy to deal with and it makes a lot of difference! During our wedding day, they were so professional. They delivered the videos in a timely manner, just what was agreed and the most important part, the videos were AMAZING! We got loads of compliments!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

Ryan’s work is amazing and his team is so professional. He knows exactly what he’s doing and how to make the footage look phenomenal! Not only did I hire him for my wedding, but my mother used him for her wedding a few months later! Highly highly recommend- don’t have a bad word to say about his work or team!

Sent on 09/29/2018