Ryan Films San Diego Reviews

Ryan Films San Diego 6
Ryan Films San Diego 7

nicole · Married on 03/08/2019

One of the best!

We were referred to Ryan by a couples of our close friends and we are SO thankful we followed through with booking him! My husband and I booked Ryan about 15 months out from our wedding date. He was one of the very first vendors to be booked! Ryan and his second shooter arrived early and ready to scope out locations to shoot. He made us feel extremely comfortable and gave us all of the direction that we needed. He worked so well with our photographer, who he had never worked with before! Everything turned out better than we could have expected and we are so glad we booked him. We received our 1 minute sneak peek THE NEXT DAY! What a special surprise for us to find in our email inbox. Overall, all I can really say is you will not be disappointed when you book Ryan. He will make all of your wedding day video dreams a reality. Thank you, Ryan!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Bridgette

Bridgette Pardee · Married on 02/09/2019

Would hire over and over again!

Before getting engaged, I had stumbled upon Ryan Films SD videos on facebook and immediately fell in love with his work. For probably 2 years I would sit and watch his videos dreaming (and crying) of what mine would look like someday! When my now husband and I got engaged, I knew I had to have Ryan Films SD be our videographer, and they did not disappoint!

From the very beginning, Ryan and his team were very professional, easy to communicate with and friendly! The day of the wedding was so natural with us and didn't make anything feel awkward or forced.

TWO DAYS after our wedding Ryan sent us a sneakpeak video! This was so special because the wedding day goes by in a blink of an eye and we were able to see so many highlights of the day! Now that we have received our fully edited video I am in awe of the work that Ryan and his team did. I have watched the video at least 20 times already and am so happy with the way that it turned out. This is something that we will cherish forever and be able to show our kids some day!

Hands down, would recommend using Ryan Films SD 10/10!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Wedding Videographer!

Ryan was absolutely amazing and I would recommend to any bride. The value was great and we received the sneak peak 1 minute video by 8am the day after the wedding! Everyone was shocked with the speed of the sneak peak and the amazing quality. Ryan and his team were great on the day of the wedding as well. Extremely professional and always there to get the shot but never in the way. Do yourself a favor and hire Ryan so you don't have to stress!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Sharon · Married on 09/08/2018

Ryan and his team were wonderful to work with! During wedding planning he was very responsive to any questions or requests we had and was great at giving suggestions about our timeline. On our wedding day he and his team worked very well with our photography team, they were very quick and efficient at getting beautiful shots, and were very positive energy to have around. We DEFINITELY recommend Ryan and his team!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Maricela

Maricela · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing! Need to have them for your wedding!

Zach was our main videographer the day of the wedding and the team went above and beyond to make our time together as comfortable as can be. Zach even had wonderful tips to share with me while I was getting ready to calm my nerves. The team did an amazing job and were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them

Sent on 12/02/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/10/2018

Truly Wonderful Wedding Videography!

Ryan Films SD is amazing!!! My husband and I got married in La Jolla in August 2018, and we planned our wedding remotely from NYC where we live. I first reached out to Ryan based off the incredible reviews and when we met in La Jolla, him and his partner Zack were both incredibly professional and on their game. On our wedding day, we had Zack and Sonny as our videographers and they were great to work with. They worked well with our photographers and blended in nicely. We ordered the full package with them, and we LOVE the films ryan and his team created! They beautifully capture the emotions of the day and all the little parts we will want to relive in the future. They are truly professionals in their craft and you will not go wrong in working with them. Trust me, you'll want them to capture your special moments! Thanks, Ryan and team for your amazing work!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karen Gay · Married on 08/08/2018

Ryan Films San Diego Review

We live in London and we had a destination wedding in San Diego. From inquiry to draft of contract to initial payment, they were so easy to deal with and it makes a lot of difference! During our wedding day, they were so professional. They delivered the videos in a timely manner, just what was agreed and the most important part, the videos were AMAZING! We got loads of compliments!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

Ryan’s work is amazing and his team is so professional. He knows exactly what he’s doing and how to make the footage look phenomenal! Not only did I hire him for my wedding, but my mother used him for her wedding a few months later! Highly highly recommend- don’t have a bad word to say about his work or team!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2018

While researching for a wedding videographer, multiple people I know raved about Ryan Films. After watching (and crying) over the beautiful videos on his website, I decided to reach out to Ryan. Communication was seamless from the beginning. He scheduled an in-person meeting where we got to know each other and discuss what I would be expecting on the day of the wedding. He was easy to talk to and made me feel confident that my special day would be in good hands. The day of the wedding Ryan worked well with my photographer as well as my other vendors. My husband and I had a truly magical day. The next morning we woke up to a Sneak Peak video from Ryan. It was such a special moment for us newlyweds to see the next day. One of our favorite parts of our video was the drone footage he was able to capture of our beautiful venue. Our highlights video is amazing and we are looking forward to our longer edit. We cannot recommend Ryan Films enough. His team made our special day one we will look forward to reliving over and over again.

Sent on 09/11/2018

jasmine · Married on 05/26/2018

Very professional and the video quality was amazing and we got out sneak peak and wedding story way quicker than we expected! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a videographer! Thanks again Ryan! -Jasmine & Eric

Sent on 01/31/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/06/2018

From the start, Ryan was friendly, organized and easy to communicate with. He made us feel comfortable on our special day and I am so happy we decided on him as our videographer for our May 2018 wedding. He captured the emotion of our day perfectly, but we barely noticed him and his team were there! He delivered a gorgeous, minute long sneak peek video within days of the wedding! We were sitting by the pool on our honeymoon when we got it! That was so cool. The full length highlight reel was delivered a few weeks later, it was high quality and it's a capsule of memories we will treasure forever! Thank you Ryan and co.!

Sent on 07/18/2018

melissa · Married on 04/26/2018

Ryan’s team caught so many great moments!!! Such a pleasure to work with and super easy going!! Workmanship is amazing!!! See for yourself!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Alana · Married on 04/21/2018

Best Wedding Decision!

Highly Recommended Videography Team!! Choosing Ryan and his team for our wedding videography needs was the best decision. He and his team are very professional, timely and fantastic to work with! I appreciated his attention to detail and customer service.

Zack and Sun were our wedding day videographers and they were so kind and I just gave them the pieces they asked for and they handled the rest. I couldn’t even tell they were there capturing EVERY SINGLE moment!

Ryan’s editing turnaround time was phenomenal. He provided us a 1-min sneak peek video and we couldn’t stop watching or sharing with anyone who would spare a minute. The video quality, video style and use of the drone footage, ah, I just can’t put into words how happy we are with the final products!

Thanks to your entire team for capturing the best day and creating such a beautiful story with the video!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

Ryan (and his team) are absolutely amazing!! He did SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB on our wedding videos. I am again in the same boat as I’m sure many engaged couples are- to get a videographer or not to get a videographer? GET ONE AND GET RYAN! His work is beyond worth it- I am certain that in the next couple years (even months) he will be in very high demand!!! He is very professional, extremely easy to coordinate with and worked wonderfully with our photographer. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND using him for your special day. We could not be happier with the way our wedding video came out. It will be one of the best keepsakes from our wedding and will help us to remember the most perfect day!! Thank you again Ryan!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Michelle-Ann · Married on 03/14/2018

Ryan was a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, professional, and attentive. During our first meeting, he introduced me to his work. I knew that it matched the creativity I was seeking and for a great price. Throughout the contract, he was easy to contact and responded in a timely manner. Not only did he provide us with a wedding video, but he also made a slideshow for us and included a surprise same day edit that was shown during the reception. I am pretty shy when it comes to being center of attention, but he made us feel very comfortable throughout the process. I highly recommend Ryan and his team!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Shing · Married on 02/18/2018

Ryan was extremely professional and captured all the perfect moments. He worked very well with our photographer and everything went seamlessly. Our wedding teaser video and full video were completed earlier than expected and amazing. The craziest thing was we didn't even notice him and yet he captured all the special moments. He didn't slow down the photographer or any other parts. He also has such a creative eye - he made our gorgeous venue look even more beautiful. I'm so glad we chose Ryan for our wedding day.
    Thanks Ryan!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Rachel · Married on 02/15/2018

Ryan and his crew were absolutely wonderful! Having never gotten married before or had videographers around me, I wasn't sure what to expect. He came in, knew exactly what he needed to start getting shots of things (because I was still in hair and make-up), and his professionalism gave me a sense of relief! It was one less thing I had to worry about, because he is experienced and very good at what he does. When he first sent my husband and I the sneak peak of our video, my husband was immediately impressed and exclaimed he had no idea it would be that amazing! We just got our full video back and my mother-in-law and I cried while watching it for the first time...and the second time...Ryan really caught the essence of the event and now we will cherish this video forever. I HIGHLY recommend Ryan Films SD for any event you are having, but especially for your wedding!

Sent on 03/22/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/28/2018

Book him. Just do it. Don't think twice about it. I decided at the last minute (like three weeks before my wedding) that I wanted a videographer. Ryan was available (this is why we chose a date outside of wedding season!) and I could not be more happy. I haven't even gotten the main videos yet, but if they're anything like our 1 minute clip, they're magic. Book him. You won't regret it.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sara · Married on 01/27/2018

Ryan and his team were amazing! I always hate having cameras around me but he made it so fun! His team made us feel so comfortable and our video turned out amazing! Not only that but the fact that you get raw video from your special day was really cool to see. The quality of the video and we loved the Drone!!!!!! He worked very well with our photographer and captured all our favorite moments! We had a Jurassic park exit and i am so glad he captured that exit and the t Rex's chasing us out! Made for some great laughs since we didn't see that as we were leaving! Also use the photo booth!!!! We got a book at the end of the night with the strips from everyone's photos! They print them out for the guests there too and the props were so fun!! Thank you ryan for capturing a day that we will never forget !!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/17/2017

This review is a few months overdue and I feel so bad not leaving one sooner because Ryan and his team were AMAZING!!!!

From our first meeting, Ryan showed us some of his work and I was already excited. He is so personable and really cares about making sure your day is filmed just right!! He is very quick to respond as well which put us at ease through the whole planning process! Not only are they wonderful to work with and captured every special moment of our big day, they were very affordable and very reasonably priced compared to other videographers we got quoted from.

My husband and I were a little hesitant at first because Ryan does look a little young and we thought that going with someone that might have more experience could be better but we are so glad we went with our instinct and hired him. His work was beautiful and he edited our day together in the most intimate and perfect way!! Better than we could have expected! I cannot stop watching our video!

We also had them provide a photo booth and we are so glad we did!! The photos were so fun and we have so many great memories from them. They provided all the fun dress up items and signs too! It was a highlight of our wedding!

We are so grateful we found Ryan and he has so much creative talent!! If we ever have a major event again he will be hired in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2017

Ryan & his team are truly the best, my special day was captured beautifully and I couldn't be any happier!!! You will not be disappointed and to mention best price in town with drone included :)

Sent on 01/19/2018

Melanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Ryan was amazing to work with. He was professional, responsive and captured everything I had hoped for. The quality of the video is exceptional. I thought he was an excellent value for the price.

We got our wedding video and sneak peek super quickly which was great!

Sent on 01/09/2018

SANDY · Married on 11/25/2017

Ryan and his team are all amazing! If you are on the fence about a video.. DON'T BE! Ryan is worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY! I have multiple friends REGRET not getting a videographer for their wedding. Don't make that same mistake. They capture all the moments you miss/you don't get to hear! You don't want to miss out on those memorable speeches as well! Ryan does such an awesome job with all the angles! The videos we've received have been amazing!!!! The team and Ryan are great people, super nice, fun, and love what they do!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Cristina · Married on 11/25/2017

Ryan and his team did an AMAZING job with capturing our wedding day and creating some beautiful videos. We recommend them 100%! You will not only love the videos, but you’ll love the entire process with his team.

The whole process leading up to our wedding day was made so pleasant by Ryan. He was always quick to respond to any and all questions I had. He made us feel very comfortable and confident in knowing that our wedding day was in good hands.

The videos are absolutely beautiful. His team captured great shots that I did not get to see myself that day! I love getting to relive our wedding through these beautifully made videos!

Look no further, pick Ryan Films!

Sent on 01/03/2018