1665 Union Street Suite D, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About Nic.Roc. Designs

Nic. Roc. Designs... inviting you to LIFE Nic.Roc. Designs is a full service custom design studio, located in downtown San Diego's Little Italy. We specialize in couture invitations and event stationery for the unique, vibrant, and daring bride and groom. Our designs are not your standard invitation. We believe in color, in voice, volume, and living a little on the edge. Designs are inspired by life and the personality that you and your fiance exude. We work closely with our new found friends to create a friendship first, that allows us to get to know you, then we design. It is with great belief that your wedding day is one of the most important events of your life and we want to make sure we keep it that way. We go over, under, above and way beyond to make you feel like the superstars that you are!!

Nic.Roc. Designs is now offering DIY, favor boxes, ribbons, Swarovski crystals, and specialty printing such as letterpress, foil stamping, embossing, thermography, acrylic and wood engraving. Custom postage, box mailers, custom silk boxes, save the date magnets, calligraphy, envelope printing and more!

Call today for a consultation!! We look forward to hearing from you!

MonogramInviteandRSVP
MonogramInviteClose
Nic.Roc. Designs
New York City, Statue of Liberty, urban themed invitation.
New York City, Statue of Liberty, urban themed invitation.
Statue of Liberty, rosettes, and city skyline
Statue of Liberty, rosettes, and city skyline
Boxed mailer for invitation, custom postage
Boxed mailer for invitation, custom postage
Tattoo themed menu adorned with Swarovski crystals.
Tattoo themed menu adorned with Swarovski crystals.
Tattoo themed menu layout
Western Playbill RSVP
Western Playbill RSVP
Pocketfold layout
Pocketfold layout
Couture invitation with crocodile print paper, peacock feather and Swarovski crystal
Crocodile textured paper close up
MonogramInviteandRSVP

14 Reviews for Nic.Roc. Designs

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 12/01/2012

I can not say enough how much I've enjoyed working with Nichole. Not only is she absolutely the sweetest person ever, she is a creative genius! She designed pieces for both my bridal shower and my wedding - each event style being completely different from the other - and far exceeded what I'd ever hoped for. She is so responsive and on top of each detail. She just knows exactly what looks best and really goes above and beyond for her clients. I have HIGHLY recommended her to all my friends and family and will always go to her for any design work I may need in the future!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Crystal · Married on 03/24/2012

Nichole at Nic.Roc Designs was absolutely perfect. From the moment I saw some of her designs when I lived out in San Diego, I knew that when I got married, I wanted her to design my wedding invitations and wedding stationary. Despite the fact that I lived on the East Coast, it was as if she were right there with me. She talked me through all the major decisions. I left the creativity to her and things turned out perfectly. Her menus and placecards were a hit at my wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2012

Laura · Married on 10/07/2011

I met Nichole at a bridal bazaar very early in the wedding planning process. I loved her designs but her posted prices were a lot higher than what I had budgeted for invites and even though I was getting married in San Diego, I lived in Boston and I wasn't sure I wanted to deal with another long distance vendor if I didn't have to.
    Several months later I was in San Diego on a planning spree, after having found no "ready to order" invite options that I liked elsewhere, I decided to check Nichole's website out. There it said "All prices are not set in the stone, we can add or subtract to your package to stay within your budget. Contact us and we will work with you!". So I figured what the heck? I met with Nicole and true to her word, she took me through numerous different options until we identified an invite design that I was happy with at a price I was comfortable with.
    During the design process a miscommunication about the process resulted in Nichole not being able to get us our invitations by the target date that we set in our terms, which could have been a huge problem on our end had Nichole not done everything she could to get us our invites as close to our deadline as possible. For example, she sent us envelopes in advance of the invites so we could work on addressing them and even took care of assembling, addressing and sending invites to Mexico for us!!! Word to the wise: if you want to work with Nichole on your invites get started as early as possible! The process takes more time than you might think, especially if you are long distance with time changes and a detailed oriented person (like me).
    Anyway, I got our invites last week and they were just BEAUTIFUL! The colors and printing were perfect. We had chosen the self assembly route to keep costs down, and Nichole even sent us a few extra invites in case we messed a few up (and we did!), which was really unexpected and super nice. We our invites out immediately so we're already getting responses and everyone is commenting on how gorgeous our invites are. Thanks Nichole! :)
    I definitely recommend working with Nichole on your custom wedding or any other invite design. She does beautiful work, will do her best to meet your budget constraints, works hard to exceed her clients expectations and is super nice and very professional.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Nic.Roc. Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

• Siegel Thurston Photography
    Siegel Thurston Photography Wedding Photographers

Wow! What can I say? Nicole's designs are beautiful and timeless. She can create the perfect stationary for whatever your theme or design is. We had the pleasure of shooting a collection of her wonderful pieces for a layout for San diego Style Weddings Magazine and hers stood out as some of the most creative and some of our favorites. Not to mention she has designed and put together some beautiful and unique pieces for Some of the inspiration shoots we have been involved with! I whole heartedly recommend her to all of our brides for their stationary and paper needs for their weddings. She is a true creative and consumate professional.

• 1665 Union Street, Suite D San Diego, 92101 See on map