Betlem Calligraphy

San Marcos, CA View map

I never thought those gradeschool penmanship awards would one day turn into a career! As a self taught calligrapher, I rediscovered my love of writing, and writing beautifully, when I was engaged to be married. Each envelope I addressed was a new adventure and every name a piece of art. I now provide brides and creatives both locally and internationally with handmade papers, soft inks, and custom designs that set their paper goods apart from the sea of wedding invitation suites and wedding day paper goods. I've been hand lettering my heart away for almost 7 years and while I am proud to say my work has been featured in The Knot, Style Me Pretty, and Martha Weddings, my favorite achievement is knowing I’ve given the gift of beautifully custom and personalized paper goods to so many brides, many of which are now lifelong friends. I can't wait to work with you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping

1 User photo

Jessica W. Married on 08/08/2020

Seemless and incredible

Haley is AMAZING and soooo talented! Her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful. This is the second project I’ve ordered from her and I’m just as impressed the second time around. She’s incredible to work with and the sweetest ever. 1000/10 recommend this lovely gem!

Pricing

Betlem Calligraphy Price Rates

410 W San Marcos Blvd San Marcos, CA, 92069
Location of (Betlem Calligraphy)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding