Carlsbad, CA 92008 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Paper Doll Invitations

Paper Doll Invitations was born out of a love and passion for design. I bring to life the vision my couples have for their invitations, menus, seating charts and other signage. It is my intent and my goal to not just re-create something found on pinterest, but to create somethng that uniquely represents my couples.

I have an online shop with semi-custom pre-designed invitations for those who are more budget conscious. An invitation doesn't have to be expensive to be gorgeous.

I use fine quality paper stock and envelopes for both custom invitations and my online shop.

I want to help make the process of planning your wedding a fun and joyful experience you will cherish almost as much as the day of your wedding.

Follow Paper Doll Invitations on

1 User photo

• Lauren

Lauren Law · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Best in the business

We could not be more ecstatic about our wedding invitations by Deborah from Paper Doll Invitations!!! Planning a wedding can be very stressful, however, I can honestly say that the invites were the most enjoyable experience out of everything. Deborah was extremely responsive and always got back to us right away. She was very knowledgeable about everything from designs, to card stock, to fonts, all the way down to the envelopes. She clearly has a lot of experience- all of the designs she mocked up were absolutely stunning and it was really difficult to pick just one. What was really amazing was how fast she was. She finished EVERYTHING in about HALF the time that was expected. I could not be more satisfied and I will absolutely use her again when the time arrises. Paper Doll Invitations does not disappoint!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jackie Tomaiko · Married on 12/09/2020

Paper Doll Invitations

Deborah is AMAZING. She helped design our wedding invitations that truly brought our vision to light and captured elements that both my fiancé and I wanted (not an easy task when you have a groom that has a lot of opinions!) She is creative, helpful, timely and passionate about giving her clients exactly what they are looking for. We received so many compliments on how special our invitations were! Fast forward to several days ago when I reached out to Deborah in a panic needing “change the dates” for our COVID-rescheduled wedding day. In just a few days, Deborah designed our cards, had them printed and mailed them herself in order to get them out quickly for us. We are so impressed with how thoughtful, talented and easy to work with she is. We highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again on future projects. Thanks Deborah!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Paper Doll Invitations's reply:

Once again, thank you for the kind words! Your invitations were so much fun to design. You both had a great vision and I loved bringing it to life!! I look forward to working with you again as well. :)

Destiny Mcneely · Married on 04/18/2020

Dream come true!

Had such an amazing experience designing our save the dates! Deborah did an amazing job and was so fun to work with! We did a bookmark style that turned out perfect! Thank you so much again!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Paper Doll Invitations's reply:

Destiny, thank you so much for the wonderful review! Looking forward to chatting about your invitations!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paper Doll Invitations Pricing

Paper Doll Invitations Price Rates

Paper Doll Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Assembly
    Design
    In-Person Consultations
    Printing
    Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

• Carlsbad, 92008 See on map
    Location of (Paper Doll Invitations)