Carlsbad, CA View map

Paper Doll Invitations was born out of a love and passion for design. I bring to life the vision my couples have for their invitations, menus, seating charts and other signage. It is my intent and my goal to not just re-create something found on pinterest, but to create somethng that uniquely represents my couples.

I have an online shop with semi-custom pre-designed invitations for those who are more budget conscious. An invitation doesn't have to be expensive to be gorgeous.

I use fine quality paper stock and envelopes for both custom invitations and my online shop.

I want to help make the process of planning your wedding a fun and joyful experience you will cherish almost as much as the day of your wedding.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
In-Person Consultations
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

1 User photo

• Lauren
    Lauren L. Married on 03/09/2021

Best in the business

We could not be more ecstatic about our wedding invitations by Deborah from Paper Doll Invitations!!! Planning a wedding can be very stressful, however, I can honestly say that the invites were the most enjoyable experience out of everything. Deborah was extremely responsive and always got back to us right away. She was very knowledgeable about everything from designs, to card stock, to fonts, all the way down to the envelopes. She clearly has a lot of experience- all of the designs she mocked up were absolutely stunning and it was really difficult to pick just one. What was really amazing was how fast she was. She finished EVERYTHING in about HALF the time that was expected. I could not be more satisfied and I will absolutely use her again when the time arrises. Paper Doll Invitations does not disappoint!
    Jackie T. Married on 12/09/2020

Paper Doll Invitations

Deborah is AMAZING. She helped design our wedding invitations that truly brought our vision to light and captured elements that both my fiancé and I wanted (not an easy task when you have a groom that has a lot of opinions!) She is creative, helpful, timely and passionate about giving her clients exactly what they are looking for. We received so many compliments on how special our invitations were! Fast forward to several days ago when I reached out to Deborah in a panic needing “change the dates” for our COVID-rescheduled wedding day. In just a few days, Deborah designed our cards, had them printed and mailed them herself in order to get them out quickly for us. We are so impressed with how thoughtful, talented and easy to work with she is. We highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again on future projects. Thanks Deborah!

Paper Doll Invitations's reply:

Once again, thank you for the kind words! Your invitations were so much fun to design. You both had a great vision and I loved bringing it to life!! I look forward to working with you again as well. :)
    Dinorah N. Married on 04/18/2020

Paper Doll Review

My fiancé and I had a wonderful experience working with Deborah at Paper Doll invitations. From the very beginning, she listened intently to what we thought and wanted, making sure to actualize our vision. She was attentive, meticulous, flexible and professional. Her designs honored our ideas. Her timelines were dependable. Her prices were reasonable and her product was gorgeous. We have received so many compliments on her work and we are so grateful for her and her time and effort.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Carlsbad, 92008
Location of (Paper Doll Invitations)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding