Mel Montoya Weddings

San Diego, CA View map

We are an award winning, custom wedding stationery and event planning studio based in San Diego. We strive to create the most elegant, unique and personalized stationery to bring life to your inspirations, to your life and to your wedding! Each and every single project that we tackle is one of a kind and is made to fit your style, personality and special day.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melanie is nothing short of AMAZING! She designed my save the dates (which were magnets - so cool!), invitations, seating chart, and all paper items used at my wedding and reception (signs, meal menus, props for photo booth). They were all exactly what I wanted and perfectly coordinated. Her style is unique and one-of-a-kind; all of the personalized touches she did for me truly made me feel that they were unique just to me. I highly recommend her services to everyone!
    Janelle Married on 08/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melanie was awesome! She helped us with our invitations, programs, seating chart poster, place cards, and table cards! She was so very patient and flexible with us. We had no idea what we had in mind for our invitations and Mel gave us 3 amazing options to choose from! She listened to our feedback and even made suggestions that we obviously would not have noticed. We provided Melanie with our program content with only 2 weeks to spare and she was able to send us proofs within 24 hours! She always made it a good point to be very responsive, which is key when dealing with a bride that has a million and 1 questions! Mel was great to work with and we cannot wait to work with her again in the future!
    Lauren Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mel was amazing to work with! It didn't matter that she lives all the way across the country! She was extremely responsive, and incorporated my vision in my invites, my timelines, and my thank you cards used at the reception. I received a crazy amount of compliments and I'm so happy I was referred to her!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

7964 Arjons Dr San Diego, CA, 92101
Location of (Mel Montoya Weddings)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding