Carlsbad, CA 92011 Map · Phone number

About fresh invitation studio

We are an award winning, custom wedding stationery and event planning studio based in San Diego. We strive to create the most elegant, unique and personalized stationery to bring life to your inspirations, to your life and to your wedding! Each and every single project that we tackle is one of a kind and is made to fit your style, personality and special day.

Follow fresh invitation studio on

freshfav21
freshfav01
freshfav02

41 Reviews for fresh invitation studio

Janelle · Married on 08/26/2016

Melanie was awesome! She helped us with our invitations, programs, seating chart poster, place cards, and table cards! She was so very patient and flexible with us. We had no idea what we had in mind for our invitations and Mel gave us 3 amazing options to choose from! She listened to our feedback and even made suggestions that we obviously would not have noticed. We provided Melanie with our program content with only 2 weeks to spare and she was able to send us proofs within 24 hours! She always made it a good point to be very responsive, which is key when dealing with a bride that has a million and 1 questions! Mel was great to work with and we cannot wait to work with her again in the future!

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Mel was amazing to work with! It didn't matter that she lives all the way across the country! She was extremely responsive, and incorporated my vision in my invites, my timelines, and my thank you cards used at the reception. I received a crazy amount of compliments and I'm so happy I was referred to her!

I was recommended to Fresh Invitation by my sister. My sister had used Fresh Invitation for her wedding and she was very happy with the way it turned out. I'm so glad that I was introduced to Melanie. Her invitations are super gorgeous! I was really happy with the way my save the dates and invitations turned out. We have gotten so many compliments about how beautiful and unique they turned out. Melanie was also really helpful and patient with us when we were trying to explain to her our vision what we had in mind. She wasn't afraid to offer her opinion and to let us know what worked and what didn't work. Melanie was super quick replying to all of our emails. She is very professional and the work that she creates reflects the quality of service any bride should expect. I would highly recommend Fresh Invitations.

fresh invitation studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Carlsbad, CA 92011 See on map