Elite Image Limousines

El Cajon, California View map

Elite Image Limousines is a high-end limousine company based in San Diego, California. Elite Image Limousines prides itself on its quality and cleanliness of their transportation vehicles. The Elite Image Limousines team is made up of knowledgeable and professional drivers who work to provide each and every one of their customers with a high quality transportation experience. They will work to meet your exact needs and expectations and will give you many different options, allowing you to choose your ideal service.

Elite Image Limousines will help you with planning and coordinating your event and will work to ensure that you get exactly what you are looking for in a transportation service. Elite Image Limousines offers a range of packages for you to pick from for your wedding transportation. Their services include:

• Multi-locations
  • One-way trip
  • Round trip

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Classic Car
Sedan
Shuttle
SUV
Van

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

• User2707925 2+ years ago
    Elite Image was so accommodating and professional! We asked to stop at my mom's hotel before heading to our hotel 45 minutes away so I could change out of my wedding dress. They made the night stress free for us and were so nice when planning leading up to the wedding. Our driver Darren was extremely kind and helpful :) I would definitely use Elite Image again and recommend to others!
    Melody A. Married on 03/20/2014
    The staff and management at Elite Image were nothing short of amazing! They were worth every cent we paid! Such professionalism and customer service is hard to find these days. I would recommend them to anyone needing transportation services in the San Diego area! I would totally use them again!
    Sara Married on 01/18/2014
    Hello,
    My write up is not about a wedding but a celebration non the less. Jon Brattland and his drivers Maria and Darren are the BEST. Once again, I called Jon to secure a limo for my son's 21st bday bash. I have been using Elite Image Limo for about 5 years now. Darren arrived on time and was very professional. My son and his 7 friends were in very good hands. After a very eventful evening, Darren delivered the boys back home safely. My son had the best time ever and Darren was part of the reason they had fun. Jon has always been very honest and accommodating. He always offers very good deals, immaculate cars and gracious, professional drivers. I will never use anyone else.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Carrie McCluskey Photography Carrie McCluskey Photography Wedding Photographers

ALWAYS a pleasure to work with!

The Dapper Dames The Dapper Dames Wedding Dresses

We used elite Limo for my sons wedding and they were great. They went out of their way to help us out. Highly recommended

Nicole George Event Planning & Design Nicole George Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I love working with Jon and his team! They are always so pleasant, friendly, and professional. Always my go-to transportation guys!

1000 West Bradley Ave. El Cajon, California, 92020
6197492853
Location of (Elite Image Limousines)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding