Elite British DJ

San Diego, CA 92128 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Elite British DJ

Elite British DJ is a wedding and event DJ company in San Diego, California. Owner and lead DJ, Mick Scrivener, is passionate about and experienced in his work, having performed at over 1,500 weddings and events throughout his career. He is dedicated to making sure your event is fun and memorable for you and all of your guests. With a wide range of music genres and state-of-the-art equipment, Elite British DJ is sure keep you and your guests entertained throughout your entire event.

Elite British DJ offers exceptional music entertainment services to ensure you have the best event possible. They can also provide microphones, a sound/PA system, projectors and uplighting to help complete your event. This company is liability insured.

Follow Elite British DJ on
Set Up at The Crossings with Uplights
Uplights The Dana
Uplights The Dana
Dancing
During Dinner !!! (I want It That Way - Backstreet Boys)
During Dinner !!! (I want It That Way - Backstreet Boys)
Uplights Prado Loggia Room
Uplights and Monogram  Maderas Golf Club
Uplights and Monogram Maderas Golf Club

174 Reviews for Elite British DJ

Maureen · Married on 09/02/2018

Mick was so amazing! I 100% recommend hiring him. My husband and I are very picky, and we were worried we'd end up hiring a cheesy DJ that did all the basic old fashioned wedding stuff (Electric Slide, Cupid Shuffle, blah blah). But after our first meeting with him, we were so wowed right away, and it made us even more excited about our upcoming wedding -- because let's be honest, having a good DJ is key to having a successful/fun wedding!

Mick was so incredibly helpful in advance of the wedding -- he gave us advice on our timeline, what types of songs work best, and he just had so many fun ideas in general. For example, the pre-dinner "Shout" dance where you get every guest on the dance floor. We were a little skeptical about this, but it was SO FUN and he was so right -- it's the only time of the night that you will have literally every person on the dance floor, so you get some great pics. And it's just a unique thing that never happens at most weddings, so people totally ate it up.

This guy definitely knows what he is doing. He has obviously been doing this long enough to know his stuff, which is so helpful when planning a wedding. It's a stressful time, and he eased some of that stress by providing us with so much advice and insight. AND after the wedding was over, he sent us the most awesome slideshow of pics he took during the reception. Just so thoughtful from start to finish. We definitely made the right decision by hiring him!

Katie · Married on 08/11/2018

Mick was the best choice (besides my husband ;)) I made for our wedding!! He was the perfect DJ, kept everything running on time, had everyone up dancing the entire night, and was wonderful to work with! If you need a DJ, Mick is you perfect go to!

Elite British DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Elite British DJ 1
    Lighting Special
    When you mention Wedding Wire and Book me I will give a 50% discount on any lighting. That can be Dance Lighting or Uplighting. My uplights are Battery operated so I can put them anywhere !!
  • Elite British DJ 2
    Lighting Special
    When you mention Wedding Wire and Book me I will give a 50% discount on any lighting. That can be Dance Lighting or Uplighting. My uplights are Batery operated so I can put them anywhere !!

• Eliana Strings
    Eliana Strings Wedding Musicians

I LOVE working with Mick! And not only because he is British and I am Australian (although it certainly helps). He is an excellent DJ who is always on top of his game. He has an incredible knowledge of not only just about any music you could come up with but also has the best tech around to make sure that you are getting the best quality possible. A bad DJ can really ruin an event and a good on can make it. Mick will make sure it's the best night of your life!

• Jen + Shane Photography
    Jen + Shane Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with DJ Mick a bunch over the last couple years and every single couple RAVES about him. What a cool, charismatic dude! He has excellent taste in music and is really good at feeling out the crowd to make sure everyone is having a great time. He gets everyone to party like crazy, and we get even better photos!

• Tres Chic Affairs
    Tres Chic Affairs Wedding Planners

Mick is the best! He has such a great personality and feel for what your guests want. He will keep everyone on the dance floor till the last song and make everyone wish that the night would keep going! Plus he is not cheesy like so many other DJ's out there! Go with Mick for your next event and you are gauranteed a great party!

• San Diego, CA 92128 See on map