Melville, NY 11747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Deals 1

About The Dapper Dames

The Dapper Dames offers made-to-measure tuxedos and suits for women using customizable fabrics of premium quality. We specialize in providing outstanding wedding attire for women and the LGBTQI community through our online shop, TheDapperDames.com. We can outfit you in a tuxedo, suit, vest, pants and shirt. We also have great looks for Mother of The Bride and wedding parties.

Coming soon we will be introducing EZFit, in sizes 2 to 24 to our line for those people who want an alternative to measuring themselves. You can still customize with fabric choices and style to make it truly your own. Easy. Any questions please contact us at info@thedapperdames.com. We love questions.

If you are in the San Diego area, please visit our authorized retailer,Unveiled, located at 556 S. Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA, 92025. Here, you will have the opportunity to be guided in the ordering process and view samples of our fabrics and customization options. A Dapper Dames Representative will personally measure you to ensure your garmet fits to your exact specifications. You can learn more about Unveiled at UnveiledBrides.com. Or contact info@unveiledbrides.com. See their many, many 5 Star reviews here on Weddingwire.com

PLEASE NOTE: Our Melville, Long Island office is not a retail store. However, we will be happy to meet with you by appointment only. To see samples of Tuxedos, Suits, Shirts and Vests as well as fabric samples, an appointment can be made by going to info@thedapperdames.com or calling 631-812-4192.

Follow The Dapper Dames on
lez

• Videos 1

19 Reviews for The Dapper Dames

Susan · Getting married on 12/31/2018

My first order had a snafu that ended up being my mistake, but customer service was exemplary. Subsequent orders were smooth, again customer service was top-notch, and the shirts fit great.

Roberta · Married on 06/03/2018

Thank you Dapper Dames for my terrific new Tuxedo!
    I am thrilled that I have something sophisticated to wear for my big day. The fit is terrific and for me that’s a big plus. I love that the tailoring camouflages my less than perfect bod.
    My bride loves it too.
    You have added to our excitement now that we are getting close to our big day.
    Sincerely,
    Roberta J

Award

The Dapper Dames FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Tuxedo Rentals
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Dapper Dames 1
    20% Off Your First Dapper Purchase!!
    Visit us at TheDapperDames.com to enter your email and receive a 20% off coupon code to use on a garment of your choice!

• Glam Delivery
    Glam Delivery Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful quality tuxedos and suits. Great Service!

• Unveiled
    Unveiled Wedding Dresses

The Dapper Dames is a spectacular collection of Women's Made-to-Measure Tuxedos and Suits. The collection is like nothing else out there. The quality, craftsmanship, and price point is superb. We are so thrilled and honored to be the only brick and mortar store to carry the collection in house.

• Melville, NY 11747 See on map
    516-262-5109 (Phone number)
    631-812-4192 (Other Phone Number)