19 Reviews for The Dapper Dames

Photos
Mother of Bride (1)
Tuxedos (1)
19 The Dapper Dames Reviews

My first order had a snafu that ended up being my mistake, but customer service was exemplary. Subsequent orders were smooth, again customer service was top-notch, and the shirts fit great.

Profile Picture Susan, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you Dapper Dames for my terrific new Tuxedo!
I am thrilled that I have something sophisticated to wear for my big day. The fit is terrific and for me that’s a big plus. I love that the tailoring camouflages my less than perfect bod.
My bride loves it too.
You have added to our excitement now that we are getting close to our big day.
Sincerely,
Roberta J

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can not say enough about Mary Ann and the Dapper Dames. I am so thankful that this line of formalwear exists for women. I was in my best friends wedding and she was marrying her long time partner of 10 years. She was so excited about finally getting married but she was hesitant about the shopping experience. While we were searching for the perfect look online we stumbled upon the Dapper Dames website. We could not believe that Mary Ann would meet us one-on-one in her Melville office. From the beginning she was so warm and welcoming. She assured us that she would help us find a beautiful garment that fit well and that she would feel fabulous in. This calm and relaxed atmosphere completely put my best friend at ease. Mary Ann brought out fabric samples and design samples for her to choose from. The choices were endless and the quality was exquisite. We are so happy that we choose the Dapper Dames ❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely adore Dapper Dames....such a wonderful line of curvy tuxedos and truly fitted suiting. As a stylist for the LBGTQ community I have been searching for many years for a resource like this ...one that is stylish, on trend and affordable. Their customer service is wonderful and Mary Ann is so open and receptive and truly a joy to work with. I am so happy I have found them! I plan to work with them over and over for all my clients. Fabulous results!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love Dapper Dames, I got a fabulous tuxedo that fits me to a t! I got great service. I had been looking for awhile but nothing really fit my body, I kept looking and then found Dapper Dames,
I met the owner who worked with me until I found a design I liked and she fitted me:

The result is better than I expected! I love the way I look and will be back:

Profile Picture Ann, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found Dapper Dames while scrolling on Instagram and I was excited that she was located in NY being that I was from Queens. I checked out the site and fell in love with their options and great pricing. After getting into contact with the company, their representative was extremely helpful and explained that we can also meet to make an appointment at my conviencence. Once I was ready to order, we met and she tooked my measurements and I placed my order.
All in all, a fabulous experience and I will order again !!

Profile Picture Aryelle, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very amazing, very helpful would recommend it to a friend.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

THE BEST! The Dapper Dames is the perfect place to go if you are like me and prefer wearing suits instead of dresses, but can't quite find the right fit. These pieces of clothing are made for you by people like you, they understand. The staff are incredibly helpful and present from start to finish. The Dapper Dames are accurate and fast, worth every penny spent and I've never looked so good!
- Happy and dapper

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My tuxedo fit perfectly and matched the sample great. Total great customer experience. Would order another suit again

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my first experience ordering custom clothing on line and it was a real pleasure! Customer service was amazing, they sent fabric samples which really helped me "design my own" vest, shirt and pants. I had a beautiful outfit and the best is that no one else had it. I would highly recommend Dapper Dames, for a formal occasion or a beautifully tailored outfit for
work or going out on the town.

Profile Picture Rosanne, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

So appreciative for a company that designs formal wear catering to the individual who wants something different! The ordering process was easy. Fabric samples requested were sent which was very helpful in making our final decision. Maryann in their office was helpful responding to questions we had. We took the website's recommendation and had a tailor do the measuring which worked out great. Will work with Dapper Dames again in the fall for the bridal party.

Profile Picture User7925415, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such a great experience! They helped me customize my tuxedo and it turned out great. I will definitely wear it again. Also the shirt was really nice and I’m going to order s few more.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What a pleasure to work with Mary Ann. Professional kind responsive and the beauty and quality of her pieces cannot be matched. Planning a wedding or big event is so stressful and working with Dapper Dames really took the worry away. If you're planning your own event RUN dont walk to have this piece of your party handled. I cannot express enough how happy I am and all of the glowing compliments on the attire she provided that I received is just icing on the cake . Thank you so so so much. Five stars from this happy customer

Profile Picture Jeanne, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a tuxedo and shirt from The Dapper Dames for my wedding and I'm very happy with the fit, workmanship and he fabric I chose. I did ask for some fabric samples and they were shipped to me, which helped me make my choice. Afte speaking to Mary Ann in their office several times I decided to have a seamstress in my area measure me. This was good advice. The only thing I will advise is that you check before ordering to ensure you have enough turn around time. Mine was tight but they got it done for me.

Profile Picture Artesia, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It is great to finally find a vendor who is open to the needs of all brides.. The tuxedo quality is better than any I have ever seen and is a great find for any woman who works in a formal setting and needs the formal look of a tuxedo. When I worked as a wedding photographer years ago, I only wish a company like The Dapper Dames was around. My life and my job would have been a lot easier and a lot more pleasant. If you are looking for a beautiful suit or Tuxedo, look no further you have found the answer. The Dapper Dames!

Profile Picture User6653420, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Tuxedos

The Dapper Dames walked me through every step of the way to build my suit. Can't wait to come back and order more shirts! Maryann is amazing! Her attention to details is unmatched! Can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture User7397537, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was part of a wedding party that was buying our suits from The Dapper Dames. Mary Ann was amazing!!! She met all of us at her office location and was so wonderful and helpful. We couldn’t have ask for a better experience. She brought us all different types of fabric for suits and shirts and showed us different ways to style our looks for my friends special day. I will definitely be a repeat customer to buy more suits for my wardrobe. Thanks Mary Ann !!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service. Vest fits great and made it here in plenty of tone for the wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Noe, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)