1029 Hahwthorne Creek Drive, Chula Vista, CA 91914 Map · Phone number

About A Vibrant Wedding

A Vibrant Wedding Invitations is a full service invitation boutique located in San Diego, California that flourished from a graphic designer's‚ true love for combining paper creativity with today's modern trends and styles. Choose from our very own chic designs with the option of changing the colors and fonts to match your style, custom design your own invitation from start to finish or simply order all the materials you need from our extensive paper selection and do-it-yourself. Our goal is to help you flawlessly design an amazing invitation that will not only reflect your uniqueness but will also set the tone for your special celebration. Whether you are celebrating an elegant wedding of your dreams or having a chic cocktail party, the possibilities of our designs are truly endless. Our design services include:

• Wedding Invitations • Ceremony Programs
• Table Number/ Name Cards • Birth Announcements/ Baptism
• Escort Cards/ Save-the-Dates • Birthday/ Theme Party
• Thank You Cards/ Favors • Anniversary/ Special Occasions
• Bridal Shower/ Bachelorette • Corporate Function/ Dinner
• Logo Design • Business Cards & Stationery

A Vibrant Wedding is an Envelopments paper dealer and offers a variety of unique high grade card stock paper and Pocket-fold invitation suites in over 250 beautiful colors, matte and metallic finishes and exotic patterns. From simple and elegant to lavish and custom, our price per invitation can range from $3.00 to $30.00. Please contact us to set up your complimentary consultation to view our extensive portfolio and receive and price estimate.

www.avibrantwedding.com

1 User photo

A Vibrant Wedding 1
  • W

wendy · Married on 09/29/2018

Words cant express how happy and pleased Iam with the finish product. The timing was perfect every invitation looked perfect. Dimar is awesome at what she does. I definately recomend a vibrant wedding to everyone !!!!

A Vibrant Wedding 2

Grace · Married on 07/02/2016

It has been said that “a beautiful wedding starts with a beautiful wedding invitation.” Our wedding had that beautiful start with the invitations from A Vibrant Wedding.

Unfortunately, I (the bride) couldn’t start the process of searching and selecting invitations for our wedding. My fiancée took the lead and Dimar did an excellent job of guiding him through the process. She even partook in a couple of “facetime” sessions to help me participate in the process.

Dimar was patient with my fiancée and very helpful. Furthermore, she worked with our budget and was competitively priced.

Her communications were smooth throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond to e-mails and truly flexible in her availability.

The quality of the invitations was fantastic and the level of elegance exceeded my expectations! I recommend Dimar and A Vibrant Wedding to any couple looking to make a statement before saying “I do”.

Marjorie · Married on 06/06/2016

I found Vibrant Weddings invitations extremely professional. Very flexible in creating my vision.
    I wanted something unique, a tropical feel and Moroccan design. I was very please with the final design. I would definitely recommend this vendor to my friends and family.

A Vibrant Wedding FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 30

• At First Blush & Co. Events
    At First Blush & Co. Events Wedding Planners

Dimar Owens, of A Vibrant Wedding, is the person to call when you are looking for classy yet unique wedding invitations and want a pro to help plan your nuptials. Dimar will work with you to create an invite for your type of wedding by listening and understanding your vision. Not only will she assist your invites, she can also refer you to her tried and true list of vendors who have assisted her in making many brides and dreams come true!

• 1029 Hahwthorne Creek Drive Chula Vista, CA 91914 See on map
    6198526886 (Phone number)
    Monday-Saturday 9AM to 5PM. By Appointment Only.