Invitaciones di Vanessa

San Diego, CA View map

Invitaciones di Vanessa was born out of the idea that all invitations should be original, personalized and of course.. pretty! No templates here, everything is customizable.

I believe about the uniqueness of each family planning a big event. I also understand how overwhelming it can be to plan it for the first time. Let me make this part of the puzzle as easy as possible.

I started by designing and developing creative ideas for my friend's weddings and other events. What started as a side hobby developed into a successful business. Growing up as a daughter of a wedding photographer, I always was surrounded by the wedding and event planning business. To apply my art and expertise to help customers on their events became natural.

I love challenges and fresh ideas from my clients, if I don't have the style you are looking for please let me know ASAP! More vintage? More bling bling? or please tone it down!

Invitaciones di Vanessa is in sunny San Diego, more specifically in Chula Vista, CA. If you are in the area please send me a message to book an appointment so you can personally see my work. I have options to personally deliver the invitations.