Claudia Strenger Calligraphy

San Diego, CA View map

WEDDING CALLIGRAPHY AND STATIONERY DESIGN

“I’m not just a calligrapher — I’m different. I help couples craft the wedding experience of their dreams. Let me help you to tell your love story.”

––––––––––

ABOUT CLAUDIA

Originally from Colombia, my formal education was in Graphic Design. My studies carried me to live and work in places like, Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina. Eventually ending up in San Francisco, California, where I spent several years working as a graphic designer for Toyota and Apple. While living in SF (in 2010), I took my first calligraphy class with Friends of Calligraphy and I absolutely loved it! I was surprised and impressed by the amount of time that it takes to learn, to practice and to create — truly a labor of love. As long as I can remember, I’ve had a passion for all things handmade. By combining my love of handwritten stationary with my experience as a graphic designer, I’ve opened Claudia Strenger - Wedding Calligraphy and Stationery Design.

OUR VISION

Our vision is to create a place where brides and grooms can be creative, and together, we can visualize their dream wedding. From wedding suites and signage to any custom piece that you can imagine — our focus is the overall experience.

“I strive to be a person that can understand your needs and help make this part of the wedding planning an enjoyable experience. I’m a curious person, passionate and resourceful, constantly learning new things. I love what I do, and can’t wait to hear your story.” — Claudia

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley S. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Exceptional + Very Talented

I highly recommend Claudia Strenger Calligraphy for any of your calligraphy needs. Claudia is amazing and very talented at what she does, she has the eye for detail and a sweet personality. She is a delight to work with and takes the time to understand her client's needs and truly deliver exceptional work. Her artistry is flawless and her calligraphy stands out from the crowd. She will not disappoint. My go-to for an exceptional Calligraphy artist!
  • Andrea
    Andrea C. Married on 11/01/2019

Miami’s best calligrapher

She’s by far the best calligrapher in Miami! She captured what I wanted on my invitations and made them even better.
    Always available when I had more ideas!
    Excellent!!
    Patricia Z. Married on 12/21/2018

Excellent!!!

Claudia is a kind and professional person. Her work is amazing!! I highly recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Claudia Strenger Calligraphy 1
Exclusive

San Diego, CA, 92116
(415) 279-7384
Location of (Claudia Strenger Calligraphy)
San Diego, CA, 92116 See on map