Oh Mai! Art Creations

San Diego, CA View map

Oh Mai! Art Creations (aka OMAC) is a San Diego-based boutique art studio that offers custom calligraphy and design services. Whether it's envelope addressing or place cards, vintage wooden pieces or chalkboard art, or an entire wedding invitation suite, OMAC creates personalized artwork that reflects each client's story. Every creation is carefully and thoughtfully designed from scratch--never computer-generated. At OMAC, the goal is simple: to translate one's ideas, style and vision into original art that meets their needs.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
Design

What is your minimum order requirement?

• User3001656 2+ years ago
    I went to college will Mai Jill and I watched this business bloom since the beginning. She is so incredibly talented and I knew when I was about to be engaged that I wanted her to create my invites. She helped me create my engagement announcements, she came up with my save-the-dates and has created the most beautiful unique wedding invitations I've ever seen. I told Mai Jill what we wanted included (sunflowers, heather, greenery, tupelo flowers, wildflowers) and she blew us away with how detailed it was. She listened, ran with our concept, adjusted a few things (there were never more than a few things that needed to be changed) in a timely manner. I think the best part about working with Jill is that she can create something that looks similar to other things out there but no one will ever have the exact same invitation as you. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see it all photographed!

1095 19th St San Diego, 92102
Location of (Oh Mai! Art Creations)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding