1095 19th St, San Diego, CA 92102 Map · Phone number

About Oh Mai! Art Creations

Oh Mai! Art Creations (aka OMAC) is a San Diego-based boutique art studio that offers custom calligraphy and design services. Whether it's envelope addressing or place cards, vintage wooden pieces or chalkboard art, or an entire wedding invitation suite, OMAC creates personalized artwork that reflects each client's story. Every creation is carefully and thoughtfully designed from scratch--never computer-generated. At OMAC, the goal is simple: to translate one's ideas, style and vision into original art that meets their needs.

Follow Oh Mai! Art Creations on

img0469
0b0f6e78de3672fc Copy of Jill Balboa 2016 2
img0076

1 Reviews for Oh Mai! Art Creations

I went to college will Mai Jill and I watched this business bloom since the beginning. She is so incredibly talented and I knew when I was about to be engaged that I wanted her to create my invites. She helped me create my engagement announcements, she came up with my save-the-dates and has created the most beautiful unique wedding invitations I've ever seen. I told Mai Jill what we wanted included (sunflowers, heather, greenery, tupelo flowers, wildflowers) and she blew us away with how detailed it was. She listened, ran with our concept, adjusted a few things (there were never more than a few things that needed to be changed) in a timely manner. I think the best part about working with Jill is that she can create something that looks similar to other things out there but no one will ever have the exact same invitation as you. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to see it all photographed!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Oh Mai! Art Creations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design