San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About WedMeDo.com

WedMeDo.com has been in existence since 2007 and we have over 1000 visits a day (watch this space) and as many as 130 bridal couples logging in every day to design their wedding websites. The reason for our on line success in such a short period of time is simple - we offer a great wedding website at a great price and our customer service and technical support is tops.

Our core business is to supply Flash wedding websites to bridal couples using elegant wedding website templates - a wedding website is a great resource to supplement the information in your wedding invitation. We are also dedicated to making wedding planning less stressful and fun by researching and writing articles that share good wedding ideas.

If you would like to see more, visit our website or read our wedding website testimonials posted on our website.

savethedatevanilla
avantgardetemplate
contemporarytemplate

70 Reviews for WedMeDo.com

Patty and Dennis · Married on 02/01/2014

We LOVE wedmedo.com. The website designer was so easy to us. Even after you completed the site it was even easier to change. We even had a special request that they did not offer and the wedmedo team was able to add it to our site. We didn't want a static site so all the flash add ons really made it come alive. We had originally plan to get married in 2013 but we had to postpone it so for a very few dollars we were able to extend our contract for another year. We absolutely love the team there. They were always fast to respond, professional and for the quality of service you will not beat their value. We are still waiting to get our wedding pictures back and when we do we plan to add them to the site. Thanks wedmedo.com for making our wedding website the only thing we didn't have to worry about. Love Patty and Dennis.

I have used wedmedo for annuoncing my marriage and the venue details.I have designed a wedsite through wedmedo and it is a huge Hit.Few of my friends asked about it and i have recommended to them as well and they have used wedmedo services.In no time wedmedo will reach the top slot in desgining wedsites.only drawback is it doesn't support flash and hence my wedsite didn't work people who used Iphone.

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

I am obsessed with my wedding website! WedMeDo.com gave me the ability to create the website of my dreams. All of my friends and family were in awe by how professional it looked. The platform is incredibly easy to use and the options are generous. The opportunity to also receive a video is a plus as well.

Award

WedMeDo.com FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• WedMeDo.com 1
    Flash wedding website for just $59 and a free save-the-date site
    Design your wedding website easily using one of our Flash wedding website templates. Personal wedding websites from WedMeDo.com are the best on the web - register with us and try out a free wedding website or claim your free wedding announcement or save-the-date website. All wedding website packages include a free .com domain name and hosting.