WedMeDo.com Reviews

70 | San Diego, CA

70 Reviews for WedMeDo.com

Patty and Dennis · Married on 02/01/2014

We LOVE wedmedo.com. The website designer was so easy to us. Even after you completed the site it was even easier to change. We even had a special request that they did not offer and the wedmedo team was able to add it to our site. We didn't want a static site so all the flash add ons really made it come alive. We had originally plan to get married in 2013 but we had to postpone it so for a very few dollars we were able to extend our contract for another year. We absolutely love the team there. They were always fast to respond, professional and for the quality of service you will not beat their value. We are still waiting to get our wedding pictures back and when we do we plan to add them to the site. Thanks wedmedo.com for making our wedding website the only thing we didn't have to worry about. Love Patty and Dennis.

I have used wedmedo for annuoncing my marriage and the venue details.I have designed a wedsite through wedmedo and it is a huge Hit.Few of my friends asked about it and i have recommended to them as well and they have used wedmedo services.In no time wedmedo will reach the top slot in desgining wedsites.only drawback is it doesn't support flash and hence my wedsite didn't work people who used Iphone.

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

I am obsessed with my wedding website! WedMeDo.com gave me the ability to create the website of my dreams. All of my friends and family were in awe by how professional it looked. The platform is incredibly easy to use and the options are generous. The opportunity to also receive a video is a plus as well.

Liz · Married on 09/22/2013

I used wedmedo for our wedding website. It was a great way for people to get to know what was going on. It helped set the tone for our style of wedding. We listed our website on our save the dates and reception cards. Even my wedding photographer was impressed by how professional the site was.

• malubadu

Malu · Married on 09/20/2013

I loved using WedMeDo... Our wedding website was beautiful and we received so many compliments about how elegant and professional it was. I loved how much flexibility there was and how I could really stretch my creativity boundlessly. There were so many great features. I had a great time creating the website... It was user friendly for both me and the guests who visited the site. Customer service was also quite responsive-- I would get a response to any email inquiry within 12 hours. Would highly recommend this service... I wish we could keep our site up indefinitely.

• Z

Zach · Married on 09/01/2013

WedMeDo was definitely the route to go. Their support staff was excellent to work with and provided prompt assistance. The sites are fully customizable and user-friendly, but do beware that mobile users are unable to access the sites due to their reliance on Flash Player software. I would definitely recommend WedMeDo to everyone.

ashley · Married on 09/01/2013

great service that allows you to create a unique website. the customer service was also very responsive and helpful with whatever we needed. also a great value.

Bart · Married on 09/01/2013

WedMeDo has several amazing site templates which allowed us to easily create a stunning wedding website (of particular importance to us was their selection of Indian website templates). They also had a very nice RSVP tool which we used to manage our invitations. The price was very reasonable and their support was prompt with responses to our questions. I would recommend WedMeDo to anyone looking for a professional-grade wedding website.

Leslie · Married on 08/24/2013

I used WedMeDo to create and manage my wedding website. No other companies offered me the ability to fully design and create a site using my own pictures, music, colors, and ideas. They also helped me add new features and maintain the page throughout the year leading up to my wedding. The website was perfect for us and a huge hit with our family and friends. I highly recommend WedMeDo to all the brides and grooms who don't want a prefabricated, cheesy website.

My wife came to me and said make a website for the wedding...NOW!!! The bride gets what she wants. I started researching sites to use and like wix amongst other ones. I cannot find one that could compare to wedmedo. It is not too difficult to navigate through but at the same time beautiful. My wife is sort of a stickler for perfection and she was wowed when I showed her the finished product. Any issues that I had with the site, the staff was very quick to respond to the issue and fix it. We still have people going to our website and talking about it. Absolutely LOVE wedmedo and would recommend it to anyone.

I did not intend on spending money for our wedding website. But after I had my website with WedMeDo up and running, I was very thankful I did. The website was beautiful and very practical.

Sara · Married on 07/06/2013

WedMeDo is the perfect wedding website! Its not confusing to figure out and the customer service is very fast and efficient. They have a few templates to choose from and is very easy to personalize however you want. I would highly recommend this wedding website for future wedding couples to use to share their wedding information, photos, stories etc. Its a fun way for friends and families to get to know the couple better.

The website was awesome and allowed the myself and my spouse to easily change the website and give information to all of our guests.

• I

Irfan · Married on 07/06/2013

Wedmedo is an awesome company. They were very supportive in making our wedding website amazing. Any request that I had, I simply emailed them and they immediately replied within a day or less and addressed my request.

I highly recommend them to any couple getting married who wants a great looking website.

Wedmedo is a great place to have your wedding website. They are very professional and accommodating. Give them a try!

If you're looking for an amazing website that will blow your guests away and set the tone for your wedding.. WedMeDo is it! Not only do they provide amazing templates that are super easy to use.. they have a very responsive tech team that will help you with anything you need! I was very impressed with them and how quickly they responded to my issues and requests. They even helped me with a special request regarding embedding video onto my site.

We put the address to our site on our save the dates and have received tremendous feedback from our guests!

My favorite aspects of this site are:

1. The technical team
    2. Flash site - very unique from any other site you will find
    3. Easy to use templates
    4. Able to embed videos
    5. Able to use downloaded songs on site

• Ilana

Ilana · Married on 05/26/2013

I know there are a lot of free websites out there, but our website with wedmedo was reasonably priced, and way more awesome than so many other websites I've seen. The only downside is it can't be viewed from a mobile device because of the flash, but looking at it on a computer is fine by me.

Naveen · Married on 05/18/2013

It was the quickest and nicest wedding website service! I can't tell you how much everyone loved our site www.shilpinaveen.com
    It was an instant hit. I was worried whether I could put together all such stuff without hiring a website designer in a short amount of time - but WedMeDo had such beautiful templates to chose from and a really user friendly way of customizing it - it didn't cost me to hire a designer or hire them for customizing it - all I did is - used some photos from our earlier events - and I got the site up within a single day.! Much appreciated!!

Wedmedo provided a wonderful and unique website for us to share our story and all our wedding details. We had so much fun customizing the website! It was so cool to be able to share our wedding in such a special way!

• W

William · Married on 04/28/2013

This Website was awesome!! It provided us with a way to share our upcoming vows with our family and friends - MANY of which are from different states. This was the perfect "space" - if you will - to help us get the word out and share important information. There was also helpful websites that we were able to link to our site that had an easy setup configuration ... this is most important to me when considering a website and help with planning - the last thing we wanted was something we would have to put a lot of effort into. This brings me to the responsiveness of the support techs at Wedmedo ... they were very responsive - once I figured / remembered out the time zone difference :-) They were very professional, and ALWAYS closed out a conversation with: " Is there anything more we can help you with Mr. Rowe. "

The value of having this ability to send and receive information on one of THE most important days of our lives ( We are 5 mos. preggo currently ) .... is priceless .... I really don' t know what we would have done without this site, as the old fashioned way of inviting and sharing Wedding plans and invites are simply: OLD and to time consuming.

In a nut Shell: We Loved this site, the flexibility, value, professionalism, responsiveness, and QUALITY of their service!!

I needed to create a wedding website to get the word out to friends and family overseas about my wedding and Wedmedo provided a fast and easy method of doing so. The website was user-friendly even for the most technically challenged. Whenever I had a question they provided fast responses and were able to resolve any issues I had. I would personally recommend them to friends and family and look forward to doing business with them again.

Anthony U

Jainy · Married on 04/13/2013

Absolutely gorgeous site. So many compliments from all those who accessed it. And helped so many keep up with our wedding events!

It was so easy to build my website and make it personal. They responded to questions quickly and offered advice as needed. I was too happy with my final product. They Also Have A Hit counter that keeps track of site visits. Pretty cool.

• O

Obinna · Married on 04/06/2013

Be yourself and know its your day.

Tanya · Married on 03/16/2013

WebMeDo provides our Wedding Website. I was very user friendly and informative to all of our out of town guests. We were able to share important dates, important links, and special and personal information regarding not only the wedding but of me and my husband.