70 Reviews for WedMeDo.com

4.7
70 WedMeDo.com Reviews

We LOVE wedmedo.com. The website designer was so easy to us. Even after you completed the site it was even easier to change. We even had a special request that they did not offer and the wedmedo team was able to add it to our site. We didn't want a static site so all the flash add ons really made it come alive. We had originally plan to get married in 2013 but we had to postpone it so for a very few dollars we were able to extend our contract for another year. We absolutely love the team there. They were always fast to respond, professional and for the quality of service you will not beat their value. We are still waiting to get our wedding pictures back and when we do we plan to add them to the site. Thanks wedmedo.com for making our wedding website the only thing we didn't have to worry about. Love Patty and Dennis.

Profile Picture Patty and Dennis, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have used wedmedo for annuoncing my marriage and the venue details.I have designed a wedsite through wedmedo and it is a huge Hit.Few of my friends asked about it and i have recommended to them as well and they have used wedmedo services.In no time wedmedo will reach the top slot in desgining wedsites.only drawback is it doesn't support flash and hence my wedsite didn't work people who used Iphone.

Profile Picture User3933450, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

This website was excellent. They did a great job of personalizing things within their ability in a timely manner and with great customer service. My best friend used this website as well (we got married the same year) and their website was unique and very different from ours. That's what makes this website good, is that its not cookie cutter. Great service. I hope that many people will value them as I did!

cheers to a year of being married now

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/9/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am obsessed with my wedding website! WedMeDo.com gave me the ability to create the website of my dreams. All of my friends and family were in awe by how professional it looked. The platform is incredibly easy to use and the options are generous. The opportunity to also receive a video is a plus as well.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/12/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used wedmedo for our wedding website. It was a great way for people to get to know what was going on. It helped set the tone for our style of wedding. We listed our website on our save the dates and reception cards. Even my wedding photographer was impressed by how professional the site was.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved using WedMeDo... Our wedding website was beautiful and we received so many compliments about how elegant and professional it was. I loved how much flexibility there was and how I could really stretch my creativity boundlessly. There were so many great features. I had a great time creating the website... It was user friendly for both me and the guests who visited the site. Customer service was also quite responsive-- I would get a response to any email inquiry within 12 hours. Would highly recommend this service... I wish we could keep our site up indefinitely.

Profile Picture Malu, 9/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

WedMeDo was definitely the route to go. Their support staff was excellent to work with and provided prompt assistance. The sites are fully customizable and user-friendly, but do beware that mobile users are unable to access the sites due to their reliance on Flash Player software. I would definitely recommend WedMeDo to everyone.

Profile Picture Zach, 9/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

great service that allows you to create a unique website. the customer service was also very responsive and helpful with whatever we needed. also a great value.

Profile Picture ashley, 9/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

WedMeDo has several amazing site templates which allowed us to easily create a stunning wedding website (of particular importance to us was their selection of Indian website templates). They also had a very nice RSVP tool which we used to manage our invitations. The price was very reasonable and their support was prompt with responses to our questions. I would recommend WedMeDo to anyone looking for a professional-grade wedding website.

Profile Picture Bart, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I used WedMeDo to create and manage my wedding website. No other companies offered me the ability to fully design and create a site using my own pictures, music, colors, and ideas. They also helped me add new features and maintain the page throughout the year leading up to my wedding. The website was perfect for us and a huge hit with our family and friends. I highly recommend WedMeDo to all the brides and grooms who don't want a prefabricated, cheesy website.

Profile Picture Leslie , 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Wedmedo is a wonderful flash website with beautiful features that made our wedding site personal and different from all others. It was great to be able to customize the look and feel of each page to fit our wedding theme perfectly. Our guests complimented us on our site and we couldn't be happier with the result. The staff was also very responsive, responding quickly and addressing any issues that arose. We would definitely recommend the site to anyone looking to create a personalized and unique wedding website!

Profile Picture User3070974, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife came to me and said make a website for the wedding...NOW!!! The bride gets what she wants. I started researching sites to use and like wix amongst other ones. I cannot find one that could compare to wedmedo. It is not too difficult to navigate through but at the same time beautiful. My wife is sort of a stickler for perfection and she was wowed when I showed her the finished product. Any issues that I had with the site, the staff was very quick to respond to the issue and fix it. We still have people going to our website and talking about it. Absolutely LOVE wedmedo and would recommend it to anyone.

Profile Picture User3934098, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I did not intend on spending money for our wedding website. But after I had my website with WedMeDo up and running, I was very thankful I did. The website was beautiful and very practical.

Profile Picture User3946168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WedMeDo is the perfect wedding website! Its not confusing to figure out and the customer service is very fast and efficient. They have a few templates to choose from and is very easy to personalize however you want. I would highly recommend this wedding website for future wedding couples to use to share their wedding information, photos, stories etc. Its a fun way for friends and families to get to know the couple better.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The website was awesome and allowed the myself and my spouse to easily change the website and give information to all of our guests.

Profile Picture User3929053, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wedmedo is an awesome company. They were very supportive in making our wedding website amazing. Any request that I had, I simply emailed them and they immediately replied within a day or less and addressed my request.

I highly recommend them to any couple getting married who wants a great looking website.

Profile Picture Irfan, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Very good service for a wedding website!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wedmedo is a great place to have your wedding website. They are very professional and accommodating. Give them a try!

Profile Picture User3927168, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you're looking for an amazing website that will blow your guests away and set the tone for your wedding.. WedMeDo is it! Not only do they provide amazing templates that are super easy to use.. they have a very responsive tech team that will help you with anything you need! I was very impressed with them and how quickly they responded to my issues and requests. They even helped me with a special request regarding embedding video onto my site.

We put the address to our site on our save the dates and have received tremendous feedback from our guests!

My favorite aspects of this site are:

1. The technical team
2. Flash site - very unique from any other site you will find
3. Easy to use templates
4. Able to embed videos
5. Able to use downloaded songs on site

Profile Picture User2188263, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I know there are a lot of free websites out there, but our website with wedmedo was reasonably priced, and way more awesome than so many other websites I've seen. The only downside is it can't be viewed from a mobile device because of the flash, but looking at it on a computer is fine by me.

Profile Picture Ilana, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was the quickest and nicest wedding website service! I can't tell you how much everyone loved our site www.shilpinaveen.com
It was an instant hit. I was worried whether I could put together all such stuff without hiring a website designer in a short amount of time - but WedMeDo had such beautiful templates to chose from and a really user friendly way of customizing it - it didn't cost me to hire a designer or hire them for customizing it - all I did is - used some photos from our earlier events - and I got the site up within a single day.! Much appreciated!!

Profile Picture Naveen, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wedmedo provided a wonderful and unique website for us to share our story and all our wedding details. We had so much fun customizing the website! It was so cool to be able to share our wedding in such a special way!

Profile Picture User3921423, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This Website was awesome!! It provided us with a way to share our upcoming vows with our family and friends - MANY of which are from different states. This was the perfect "space" - if you will - to help us get the word out and share important information. There was also helpful websites that we were able to link to our site that had an easy setup configuration ... this is most important to me when considering a website and help with planning - the last thing we wanted was something we would have to put a lot of effort into. This brings me to the responsiveness of the support techs at Wedmedo ... they were very responsive - once I figured / remembered out the time zone difference :-) They were very professional, and ALWAYS closed out a conversation with: " Is there anything more we can help you with Mr. Rowe. "

The value of having this ability to send and receive information on one of THE most important days of our lives ( We are 5 mos. preggo currently ) .... is priceless .... I really don' t know what we would have done without this site, as the old fashioned way of inviting and sharing Wedding plans and invites are simply: OLD and to time consuming.

In a nut Shell: We Loved this site, the flexibility, value, professionalism, responsiveness, and QUALITY of their service!!

Profile Picture William, 4/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I researched different wedding websites for countless hours and created many "template" websites for our wedding before I chose WedMeDo. I wanted a Flash design, and they offered the most aesthetically pleasing and easy-to-use design/interface. I had only had a few questions for them as I was designing the site, but they answered my questions in a timely manner. We received many compliments on the site. Some very good friends of mine ended up using WedMeDo for their wedding website as well after seeing ours. I would recommend WedMeDo without hesitation!

Profile Picture User3933530, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

I used Wedmedo.com twice. Once for my sister's wedding and another time for a friend's wedding. Both times I was able to cater to their very different tastes. Guests even commented on how well the websites turned out. I would definitely recommend the service to any friend that wants to have add an extra touch of personality to their wedding website.

Profile Picture Julia, 4/20/13, 1 Review