San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number

About Inviting Invites

Your wedding will be as unique as you are... your WEDDING INVITATION should be too! Welcome to Inviting Invites a local design studio located in San Diego, CA. My desire is to serve brides with unique design, quality product and professional service. I specialize in save the dates, invitations for every special event, wedding programs, menus, place cards and much more! I work one-on-one with each bride helping them to select invitations that fit their individual style, taste and budget. It’s important to me to make the wedding invitation selection easy and stress free.

What I Do Differently...

Exclusive Products
I am driven to design the finest, highest quality unique invitations you can find online or in stores. Unlike many other stationery companies, which simply provide an extensive, something-for-anyone offering, I work with you to translate the hottest new trends into perfectly unique invitation designs.

Detail-Oriented Information for Flawless Finished Products
Invitations can and should reflect your personal taste, so it may take a little time and effort for a discriminating customer to find the right design. I am committed to ensuring that you have all the information and support needed to help you pick the perfect design.

Testimonials from Wedding Customers
At Inviting Invites, my goal is the simplest, most enjoyable invitation ordering process. I work to perfect that process every day. On my website you can read testimonials that I have received from some of my wedding customers.

Be my guest!

I promise that ordering is easy and stress-free!

Follow Inviting Invites on

CarlsonCraft
chantelleback

4 Reviews for Inviting Invites

Devon · Married on 05/21/2016

Sandra created the most beautiful and unique wedding invitations for me. I received so many compliments on them and they really helped tell my guests the tone of the wedding. She has thousands of paper combinations and text colors to pick from. She is very reasonably priced and gives you the personal touch and helped answer etiquette questions that websites like minted and other online invitations services cannot do. She never tried to push any additions on us and helped us keep things simple. Anyone looking for fun, Sandra can help find you exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Inviting Invites's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review, Devon. It was a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful custom wedding invitations. Congratulations to you both!!

Luke · Married on 10/04/2015

Sandra made a set of absolutely stunning invites for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the gorgeous designs and outcome. She intuitively understood the design and feel we were looking for and helped us to select a design we liked very quickly. After selection, she made the proofs quickly and was very helpful in our review period to iron out all of the details (especially because we had not yet ironed out all of the details on our own). We'd done a lot of looking on various invitation websites, but we couldn't get the design exactly like we wanted, so we thought to find someone local to help. We were expecting personal service to cost us a bit of premium over the online prices - but at the end, Sandra's invites were comparable with if not cheaper than the options we'd been considering online.

Sandra - thank you so much for all your help and our gorgeous invites!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/12/2014

Sandra at Inviting Invites created some custom save the dates for my wedding that will be held next year. She worked with me and delivered exactly what I wanted! My save the date magnets turned out perfectly and she made them very quickly! Her packaging was amazing and delivery was fast! I highly recommend Sandra at Inviting Invites for all wedding save the dates!! I will probably order my wedding invitations from her as well!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Inviting Invites FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography