Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper

Poway, CA View map

Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper is a custom wedding invitation and paper design company based out of Poway, California. This company is an authorized online retailer of Carlson Craft’s stylish and impressive product lines. They offer products that are perfect for inviting, announcing, and celebrating your special day. Every order they place is fully backed by Carlson Craft’s, which has an outstanding reputation of 65 years as the leader in the industry.

Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper will go the distance to ensure their customers love the products they design. This system provides virtual images of your item so you can examine the product before you place your order. Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper offers the following design services:

• Invitations
  • Announcements
  • Save the dates
  • Celebration supplies
  • Greeting cards
  • Personalized writing stationary
  • Gifts

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Bobak K. Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful experience !

Thank you Michelle for making our wedding so special! your thoughtfulness, love of design and attention to detail were so impressive.
    You brought our vision to life and we always treasure our invitation and our experience working with you!

Bobak and Marie

Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper's reply:

Thank you Bobak! It was such a pleasure working with you and Marie! Wishing you both happiness always!
  • Krissy
    Krissy Married on 07/14/2019

Michelle hit out of the park!

Wow! My sister came over to help me get an idea of what style of invitations I should have. We started searching online and didn’t see anything we were really in love with - and then we saw Michelle’s designs! What a true talent this lady has. We were both instantly taken by her beautiful work and got excited because we couldn’t decide which we liked best. We had to call Michelle right away! I called and Michelle was as fun and nice as the person who created her designs would be. We talked for a few minutes with her asking me some questions about my colors and what my theme was going to be. I set an appointment with her for the next day and she came over to my house and we had a ball looking through her design book. With her help, I narrowed my choices down to three. I sent pics to all of my bridesmaids and my mom, of course, and asked which one they liked best. All were chosen but one really stood out and got the most “votes”. I trusted my girls, because I really loved it to, and chose the more sophisticated but gorgeous design. I couldn’t be happier, we sent out the invites and many RSVPs have written how stunning the invite was. Thank you Michelle for helping to make my special day even more special. Muah! Krissy

Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review Krissy! You are the best! I LOVED working with you and your crew! What a total blast!

14505 Hillndale Way Poway, CA, 92064
858-243-6231
Location of (Simply Michelle Invitations + Paper)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding