Sweet Paper

La Jolla, CA View map

We invite you to our bridal lounge, also known as paper heaven, to enjoy some bubbly while you realize your wedding invitation dreams. At Sweet Paper we believe in beautiful paper, working within brides' budgets, exceptional customer service and that invitation shopping should be FUN! We love helping brides navigate paper options, printing styles, color and design choices, invitation etiquette and the fabulousness that is wedding invitations. We will personally spend time with you to help you create a wedding invitation suite that perfectly reflects who you are, and what you want your wedding to say about you and your soon to be Mister. Contact us at theresa@sweet-paper.com or 858.456.1446

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
    Rachel Married on 09/29/2018
    My experience at Sweet Paper has been great! An awesome find for quality, unique save the dates, and other stationary. Kayla was very helpful and understanding when helping me and my fiancé pick save the dates and our wedding invitation stationary. They also have a cute shop for office, school stuff as well as little house things. Great value for the price!

Sweet Paper's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Rachel! I had a great time working with you on your wedding stationery and I am so glad you are happy with your order.
    - Kayla
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 09/22/2017
    We first ordered our invitations online from another vendor and they were a disaster! We went to Sweet Paper and they helped us build the perfect invitations and put our minds to ease. Theresa was amazing and really listened to what we wanted and stayed within our budget. She really cared and it showed through every step. I would highly recommend Sweet Paper. They have quality items and help you build exactly what you dream of.

Sweet Paper's reply:

Thank you so much Carrie! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so glad you are happy with the end result!
    Brooke Married on 10/12/2014
    Theresa at Sweet Paper was wonderful to work with! She provided us with great ideas and suggestions and her input and eye for design was invaluable. Our invitations turned out beautifully and I would reccommed her and Sweet Paper to everyone I know!

7660 Fay Avenue Suite A, Suite A La Jolla, CA, 92037

Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday by appointment
Location of (Sweet Paper)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding