So Cal Graphics

8316 Clairemont Mesa Blvd. suite 105, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number

About So Cal Graphics

With 30 years of experience with Offset Printing and Digital Printing the goal of the team at So Cal Graphics is to provide you with high quality digital and offset printing services, graphic design for print and web, and a wide range of other design and printing services to fit your needs. From Color Copies to Web Design and Offset Printing we will work one-on-one with you to deliver you a quality finished product that meets your expectations and deadlines.

Directions
So Cal graphic artist designed this invite that was then printed on a shiny paper called "Aspire...

32 Reviews for So Cal Graphics

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

My fiance and I are Do-It-Yourselfers, so we couldnt imagine spending $7-$9 an invitation. However I can work my way around photoshop and so could my wedding coordinator, so we did the art work and sent them over to So Cal Graphics for printing. For those people who dont know graphic arts, i believe they can design invitations as well! Loralee was more than helpful. We sent in an online quote request and she emailed us within hours. Then we were able to speak on the phone, through email or even go to them in person. Whenever we had a question she emailed us back within minutes so i never needed to worry about when a response would come. I also want to mention that you dont have to worry about 2-4 weeks for processing, we submitted our order on Monday, Loralee emailed me pictures of the proofs on Tuesday and we picked them up on Wednesday. 3 days start to finish!!!! They can also order envelopes and normal cardstock if thats what you need. Once we recieved our invitations from them we made paper sleeves and tied a ribbon, they were vintage cruise tickets. Everyone loved them and they cost us less than $5 each. I cant say enough about So Cal Graphics, dont spend a ton of money and a boutique to get a unique look. So Cal will help you with everything!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Kenny · Married on 07/07/2018

This place is awesome! Loralee was so easy to work with and super flexible with designs! They made our wedding program and name plates for the table assignments. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Arianna · Married on 02/18/2017

Extremely accommodating, I think changed my order 3 times and they were happy and willing to work with my changes. They were quick to respond and did everything as agreed upon. They offer awesome service for an extremely reasonable price.

Sent on 01/11/2017

So Cal Graphics FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• 8316 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., suite 105 San Diego, 92111 See on map