Posh Luxury Invitations

Santee, CA View map

We specialize in pocket and boxed invitations. All of our invitations include assemblying, addressing, stuffing stamping and delivery to the post office. We do everything for you.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
    Muriel Married on 04/25/2015
    Posh Luxury Invitations is the best! We had no idea what we wanted and everything we saw left us even more hopeless until we met Melissa! The invitations we chose were from India and Melissa helped us customize and order with such ease and a quick turn around time. She was always quick to respond whether it was through email or text. She listened to all our ideas and gave us some pointers and was a great resource for etiquette questions. She was so patient and helpful all while planning her own wedding. Posh has a wide selection of invitations and I'm sure Melissa can help create anything you envision. Posh is awesome and affordable!
    Michelle Married on 01/24/2015
    So comfortable to work with and was not pushy. She found ways to make all my requests happen. I made the mistake of wanted to do the programs and place cards on my own at the end. Posh came to my rescue and fixed my mess.

9640 - B Mission Gorge Rd #247 Santee, 92071
6196160768
Location of (Posh Luxury Invitations)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding