San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number

About I Against I Photography

At I Against I Photography, we continually strive to create imagery that transcends the ordinary and stands the test of time. We pride ourselves in being storytellers creating a visual narrative of your special day. Together we'll tell an amazing story through composition, color, location, emotion, connection, and a lot of fun!

Please note that when you hire I Against I Photography, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to charity. We all have received a helping hand in our lives, and this is how we'd like to give back.

We look forward to meeting you. Please call us at 858-442-3604 to set a consultation

Follow I Against I Photography on

44b08047edb2cc7f 1259805945471 IAI6
IAI1

19 Reviews for I Against I Photography

Susie · Married on 11/16/2013

Frank did my engagement and wedding photography for my wedding in November 2013 at Balboa Park (engagement) and La Costa Resort and Spa (wedding ceremony) and Emerald Chinese Restaurant (wedding reception). I can't thank you enough for the professionalism, creativity, passion, and good fun! I can tell why Frank is so good at what he does is because he truly enjoys what he does! Thanks for getting to know us and then taking what you learned to reflect in beautiful pictures that we will cherish for a lifetime! Ps he works well with animals too as having our pudgy lil bulldog Olive was a must! Much continued success to you Frank :)
    Susie and Marcus

Sent on 01/09/2014

Frank shot our engagement pictures before our wedding and we were more than pleased with his amazing work. He is artistic and he is transparent. My husband and I felt like it was just us. Frank and his assistant were overall amazing at our wedding. For the group pictures (obviously posed) he was directional but not pushy or bossy and for the rest of the wedding, I know he was there but I didn't even notice him!! He is exactly what we were looking for and more!! When we get pregnant, we will be using his services again. Thank you so much Frank!!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Shayla · Married on 08/18/2012

Frank was amazing! We originally balked at the price it cost for a wedding photographer in general, but we realized this was our big day and the photographer would be the only person to capture it for eternity. Frank made us comfortable - so comfortable that he blended in and we often didn't even notice pictures were being taken, and he was professional, punctual, and reliable. More importantly, he takes amazing photos. He's creative and his photos don't come out looking like every other wedding or engagement shoot you see. If we had to do it all over again, we would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/10/2012

I Against I Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Sound Prodigy
    Sound Prodigy Wedding DJs

I have had the opportunity to work with Frank on more than one occasion over the years and I must say that he is a real pleasure to work with. Always professional, always prepared and ready any time we need him to capture the important shots. Now I know that just half of what anyone should need to know when looking for a great photographer. The rest is looking at the shots that he captures. That’s is the other half. I fully endorse Frank and I know you will be happy with him too. DJ Pat - Owner Sound Prodigy