9823 Pacific Heights Blvd. Suite Q, San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blush Botanicals

Blush Botanicals is a boutique, full service floral and event design company. Specializing in creating highly customized and uniquely tailored weddings and extraordinary events, the Blush Botanicals team is known for their fierce attention to detail and timeless, sophisticated designs. Specializing in the luxury market, Blush has built a stellar reputation for being perfectionists and innovators in their field. Lead by owner and lead designer, Alexandra Wise, Blush strives to not only create perfection along each tabletop, but to create a breathtaking overall ambiance throughout the event so guests and clients alike are blown away upon entering one of their signature events.

Whether beginning the process from the initial event and palette concept or aiding the development of an already chosen aesthetic, Blush works closely with each client to ensure that every event is personalized and every expectation is surpassed.

Their work can be viewed in publications such as glamour magazine, huffington post, strictly weddings, inside weddings, The Knot, grace ormonde, style me pretty, wedding chicks, ruffled blog, California wedding day, luxury magazine, ceremony magazine, belle magazine, perfect bound, southasian bride, bridal guide magazine, grey likes, exquisite weddings magazine, san diego style weddings and many others.

Follow Blush Botanicals on

3018brennerw0872
2364brennerw0872

33 Reviews for Blush Botanicals

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

WOW, Alex and her team are amazing! My daughter and I knew from the moment we walked into Blush Botanical's office that we had found our florist for my daughter's October wedding. Once we met Alex we booked her right away. She really has a knack for listening to what the bride wants and offering up great suggestions. Her knowledge about all things weddings was invaluable to me as the MOB. I leaned on her more then I should have but she answered every question and always was encouraging and polite. She went above and beyond helping with every detail and I had every confidence our flowers would look beautiful. Our wedding was this past Saturday and she made our vision a reality and everything looked amazing. I would highly recommend Alex and her team!

Holly · Married on 10/04/2014

I would give Blush Botanicals more than 5 stars if I could! My husband and I had the privilege of working with Alexandra at Blush Botanicals for our October 2014 wedding. From our very first meeting, I knew that Alexandra would do an amazing job. I had a vision of what I wanted, but wasn't very good at expressing it and Alexandra was so helpful at showing me different styles and together we came up with the vision that was in my head. On the day of our wedding, I went down with my maid of honor and wedding planner and looked at the flowers in the reception room and my jaw dropped - it was so gorgeous! Our wedding ceremony flowers were amazing too - we had 4 black vases with plush cream and white flowers everywhere. It was simple and elegant and everything I hoped it would be. Blush Botanicals will exceed your vision and will do so in an elegant and classy way!

Blush Botanicals single handedly took our wedding site (a tree) and turned it into the most magical fairytale. It was so beautiful that I cried when I first saw it. The indoor reception hall was just as mind blowing. All of our 200 guests repeatedly told us that they'd never seen anything as amazing as the decor for our wedding. Thank you Alex!

Blush Botanicals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 400.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 10,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blush Botanicals 1
    Floral Design & Cupcakes
    Book Blush Botanicals for both floral design and cupcakes, and recieve 10% off of your floral design quote!

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

Where to begin! If you are looking for a florist at your next event, Blush Botanicals is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

• Music Phreek DJ & Lighting Services
    Music Phreek DJ & Lighting Services Wedding DJs

Brittany and Alex are not only creative and great at what they do, they do it with such style as well! We've worked on several weddings with one another and all I've ever heard from our mutual clients is how amazed and completely blown away they are at their creations. I would highly recommend Blush Botanicals to any clients!

• 9823 Pacific Heights Blvd., Suite Q San Diego, CA 92121 See on map