• Photos & Videos 18

About Taylor Films

Taylor Films is an authentic wedding videography company based in San Diego, California. They pride themselves on blending in so that you can look back on your wedding day and relive all your memories exactly as they happened. With their traditional and cinematic filming style, they are able to create timeless and breathtaking videos of your special day.

There are many videography services Taylor Films has available for couples. They are willing to travel worldwide, allowing them to capture your wedding wherever it may be. The raw footage of your day is offered so there is not a moment missed. Copies of your day are available on DVD, Blu-ray, digital download and other formats. Their most popular wedding package features the following:

• Additional hours
taylor5

• Videos 5

105 Reviews for Taylor Films

Dianna · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing Jason to shoot our wedding day was the best decision we could have made! Jason was easy to work with, has a great upbeat personality, and not to mention...his work is phenomenal. The shots he captured, the edits he made, and the techniques he used resulted in an absolutely perfect wedding video that we can watch to cherish these special memories forever. I cannot express enough the high quality of his films. They are movie-quality and he knows exactly what moments to capture and include in the video. We wish we had another event just to book his services again! Thank you Jason for your fabulous work!!!

Vicky · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you for your hard work Jason! If there was something I was very very picky with during my wedding planning, it was our video. I wanted it to be PERFECT. I mean it's going to be shown to a bunch of people after all!

And Jason and his team were so patient and understanding. They listened to my many requests and made sure it was exactly to my liking. I was a huge pain about it, but they handled it completely professionally with no complaints. I am so happy I got to choose my song as well!

Also, very affordable, I took advantage of a new year sale and they have a drone! So we were able to capture the gorgeous ocean on our special day! Jason and Trevor were also hilarious, cracking jokes during the whole time and even ran with us to the aquarium to take more shots.

The only thing I was a bit bummed about is that they don't do slow motion shots. But it ended up being ok because some of the camera work was really slow and smooth, so our video turned out great anyways. We are so grateful for everything! Thank you so much!

Taylor Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• Sunny Events
    Sunny Events Wedding Planners

Taylor Films does very high quality work. They put a lot of thought into the details.

• Pro Motion Entertainment
    Pro Motion Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jason of Taylor Films is a great wedding/event videographer: an all around great guy, professional videographer and produces some incredible wedding videos! I love working events when I know Jason is on board the vendor crew.

• Couture Events
    Couture Events Wedding Planners

Where to begin! If you are looking for someone to do videography at your next event, Taylor Films is nothing but the best. We at Couture Events love working with them and encourage you to do the same. We pride ourselves on our preferred vendors knowing that they are the best quality service in Southern California. They will go above and beyond your expectations and make your event one of a kind. XO, Krystel at Couture Events

• Poway, CA 92064 See on map