Taylor Films Reviews

105 | Poway, CA

105 Reviews for Taylor Films

Dianna · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing Jason to shoot our wedding day was the best decision we could have made! Jason was easy to work with, has a great upbeat personality, and not to mention...his work is phenomenal. The shots he captured, the edits he made, and the techniques he used resulted in an absolutely perfect wedding video that we can watch to cherish these special memories forever. I cannot express enough the high quality of his films. They are movie-quality and he knows exactly what moments to capture and include in the video. We wish we had another event just to book his services again! Thank you Jason for your fabulous work!!!

Vicky · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you for your hard work Jason! If there was something I was very very picky with during my wedding planning, it was our video. I wanted it to be PERFECT. I mean it's going to be shown to a bunch of people after all!

And Jason and his team were so patient and understanding. They listened to my many requests and made sure it was exactly to my liking. I was a huge pain about it, but they handled it completely professionally with no complaints. I am so happy I got to choose my song as well!

Also, very affordable, I took advantage of a new year sale and they have a drone! So we were able to capture the gorgeous ocean on our special day! Jason and Trevor were also hilarious, cracking jokes during the whole time and even ran with us to the aquarium to take more shots.

The only thing I was a bit bummed about is that they don't do slow motion shots. But it ended up being ok because some of the camera work was really slow and smooth, so our video turned out great anyways. We are so grateful for everything! Thank you so much!

Jen · Married on 06/04/2017

Jason was amazing. He came very highly recommended from everybody we talked to. When we talked to him on the phone he gave us a great confidence that our wedding will be documented the way we wanted to. On the day off they arrived early and ready to go. They made it easy for us to be ourselves and enjoy the experience in the moment knowing that it will be something for us to enjoy the rest of our lives. The final product was so beautiful! We cried with joy through the whole thing! We are so glad that we got a videographer and that we went with Jason. He beautifully captured every moment!

Tayler · Married on 05/20/2017

Taylor films was great. Jason is a true professional and we absolutely loved our wedding video! The communication was great, he knew exactly what we wanted, and the video was absolutely gorgeous. It's so fun reliving our wedding when we watch the dvd. I definitely recommend Taylor Films to anyone looking to film their big day!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2017

Jason was amazing! From the beginning, my husband and I loved his work and he was our first choice for videographers. Like many of our vendors, we looked for people who were responsive and flexible and Jason was! We just received our video and loved every clip! You won't be disappointed if you have him as your videographer!

Shirin · Married on 02/25/2017

A definite must hire! As most couples these days we were cost conscious as we were paying for the wedding ourselves so videography was what my fiance considered not a necessity. I insisted and hired Jason and it was one of the many great decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Nobody tells you that you don't actually see your own wedding and my groom certainly didn't expect it to go by as fast as it did. Two days after the wedding he tells me I am so happy you hired a videographer because I don't remember all of our wedding details and its going to be nice to have. Mind you this is before he even saw a minute of footage!
    I watched at least 3 dozen wedding videos by at least a dozen different videographers when trying to select the right person and ultimately I was lucky enough to get my first choice - Jason. I had a modern Persian wedding and not the traditional boho garden flower crown wedding that is so popular these days. His videos are clean, well edited and fresh. I wanted voice-over video so I could hear people speeches and the vows and he did an INCREDIBLE job capturing the highlights. I have now watched my own video upwards of 50x and LOVE it. I am a type A bride and he exceeded my high standards. I have had several friends tell me that this is the best wedding video they have ever seen.

Alyssa · Married on 11/06/2016

Highly recommended! Taylor Films represents high quality consistency, talent, professional expertise, and excellent customer service when it comes to video. Taylor Films is a preferred vendor at our venue, Grand Tradition Estate. I met Jason Taylor at their Bridal Faire. Jason is very personable, knowledgeable, and willing to work with your budget to have a video package that works for you.

My fiance and I were first on the fence about adding video to our budget. However, we decided to do it for the sentimental value. After considering the fact that we always look back on our “One a Day” videos (it’s an iPhone application) and the fact that we lost my grandmother before we could plan the wedding, we realized we wanted to capture our wedding day and the people who came in motion. Photos provide beautiful snapshots to tell the story of your wedding but video can capture how people interact, sound, and all the nuances that create the emotion in the moment. There are so many details happening and people that pull your attention on your wedding day that being able to relive it and see in a different perspective is valuable. In price shopping and researching other videographers, Taylor Films ended up as my gold standard that I compared all other videographers to. Honestly, I feel like they are the best.

Day of, Jason and his assistant were very professional, personable, and worked seamlessly with our photographer from True Photography in setting up shots without getting in the view of our guests. They were like ninjas!

An awesome benefit is that Taylor Films not only offers a hard copy of all your video but also an “online theater” where anyone with your personal link can view your videos. All the videos are organized like a DVD where there are “chapters.” PERFECT for sharing! Our family and friends loved it.

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2016

Jason was absolutely incredible for our special day! He captured everything perfectly and was such a fun person to work with. It is definitely a struggle having to wait for the video that captures such an important day but he was extremely responsive, kept me up to date with the progress, and delivered an overall wonderful finished product.

If you are looking for someone to really get to know you and capture your relationship/wedding on screen then you found your guy! He takes his time and loves what he is doing - so look no further! :) He helped my husband I remember the most important day of our lives.

Sheryl · Married on 07/16/2016

Jason and his team are absolutely amazing. From our first discussion prior to booking Taylor Films, I already knew we would be in good hands. Jason made us feel at ease. My husband and I don’t really like the spotlight and get shy in front of cameras, however, we did not even notice Jason and his crew during the wedding. They basically blended in with our guests. What even amazes me, the shots that were captured on our big day were incredible. There were moments that takes me back to how our special day unfolded. Moments I didn’t even realize or even remember happening. Jason was recording me getting ready in my bridal suite. Things got a bit hectic since makeup/hair took longer than expected for all of my girls which pushed back my time, so we were cutting it really close. The moment I looked in the mirror after my makeup artist had already left since I was still getting my hair fixed, I had a meltdown. The makeup didn’t look the way it was applied during my trial – being that she forgot the makeup pallets she used during my trial. Jason was around to reassure me my makeup looked great. He helped calm me down and even brought me a large mirror to take a look at my makeup in natural lighting outside on the balcony. I couldn’t have asked for a better team of people to capture memories of our special day. Watching our video for the first time brought tears to our eyes. They definitely captured all of the tiny details, heart wrenching moments I was hoping for. If you are looking for a videographer/cinematographer, you will not be disappointed with Taylor Films. They made our big day truly something special that we will hold close to our hearts.

Shia · Married on 07/03/2016

Our very first meeting with Jason from Taylor Films was everything we could have expected. We knew right away we found our videographer. He was very personable, super friendly, professional, and answered all of our questions. Communication with him throughout the entire process was a piece of cake - his response times were very quick. Fast forward to the day of the wedding/reception and our entire bridal party, even the children were very comfortable around him. You could barely feel his presence, yet he got the most amazing footage of the littlest most sentimental things. Our short wedding highlight was wonderful to watch and share with our guests on social media. Thank you Jason for a phenomenal experience working with you and we could not have been more happy with how our final wedding video turned out! This is one of those keepsakes you'll forever cherish and want to watch over and over again. Hire Taylor Films now, I promise you won't regret it!

Heather · Married on 05/20/2016

Jason was amazing and I am so happy that he was available to part of our day!! Jason was one of the first videographers I contacted and right away I felt very comfortable chatting with him. He answered all of my questions and even suggested a few photographers in the area. Our day was captured beautifully and I never really felt like a video camera was even there. Everything was so natural! The highlight film that Jason made for us was absolutely perfect! I could not have been more pleased with the service we received from Taylor Films!!! <3

jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Taylor Films was the best investment me and my husband made for our wedding! We were not sure we could budget for it but I really felt that the real time moments were going to be so important to have later. I work in the wedding industry and met Jason Taylor through other vendors and his work is absoultely breathtaking! He and his team make you feel so comfortable which lets you be 100% yourself which for your wedding/wedding video is so important. You can truley enjoy your wedding and being in the moment without hving to even think about your videographer. I knew he was amazing, very professional and personable but when we got our highlight video I cried and I couldn't stop watching it. It was more elegant and beautiful then I could have imagined. Taylor Films captured every important moment and it couldnt be better! The highlight video captured the emotions and the love with every important piece to make you feel like you were still in the moment! I would recommend Taylor Films to anyone as a bride or a wedding industry vendor. You will love him and his work and you will not regret the investment of preserving life's beautiful moments!

Heather · Married on 02/06/2016

Taylor Films was amazing! From the initial phone consultation to the wedding day to the final product, we were very happy with them! Jason is very personable, answered our questions, and explained everything we needed to know. We were debating even having a videographer for our wedding. We figured the photos would be good enough. We were so glad to have the video as well! Jason and his team were extremely professional and discreet during the wedding day. We didn't want to feel like we had paparazzi. The final product was amazing. We didn't want a 'cheesy' wedding video, we just wanted to relive the day in the most natural way possible. Jason really listened to what we wanted and he did an incredible job delivering! Highly recommended.

*My husband wanted me to especially mention Jason's wingman (I forgot his name!) on our wedding day because he told my 'husband to be' he had never seen a groom so calm and relaxed when in fact my husband was very nervous to stand in front of so many people during the ceremony! He really appreciated that compliment :-)

Suzanne · Married on 12/12/2015

As I recently wrote in a note to Taylor Films "Jason, Jason, Jason...OH MY GOODNESS!! There are not enough adjectives to describe your work! I get misty-eyed and goose bumps every time I watch the highlight video. And the Blu-ray? Forget it. Cry like a baby!"

Thank you so very, very much, from the bottom of this crazy mother of the bride's heart.

On a more practical note, Jason was a breeze to work with; he and his team were fun, organized, engaged in the day, and consummate professionals. If you are looking for a videographer to capture the absolute essence of your wedding, Taylor Films is as far as you need to look. AMAZING.

Monica · Married on 11/28/2015

I was suggested to connect with Jason by my wedding planner and I am so happy I did. While I am still waiting for the end product, he was amazing to work with. He was so responsive, easy to talk to, and accommodating to my week long events. What was great was that he was so friendly and nice at all of our events. My husband loved him (which was the first time they met) and we appreciated how hard he was working. I literally saw him running to capture some film. I cannot wait to see the end product!! OHH and he brought a drone to my wedding which was a huge hit.

Erin · Married on 11/14/2015

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with from day one-- Sitting down with him, my husband and I felt comfortable and confident in the message he was delivering. Jason answered all of our questions before we even asked them, and the wedding video options he offered were competitive and generous. The day of our wedding, we were reminded of why we chose to work with him-- he made us feel secure in what we were doing and to be honest, we forgot he and his team members were even there for most of the night! He was subtle and impressive with the shots he gathered throughout the day and into the night. When approving our final video, Jason was SO accommodating and easy to work with-- allowing us to offer input and giving us his professional opinion, which we so valued. Overall, I could not be happier with our experience with Jason and Taylor Films.

MIKE · Married on 08/01/2015

If you really want best of the best films in your wedding date! I highly recommend you Taylor films.
    I got married in August 1st 2015 Marina Village, San Diego, CA. I did google search a few wedding websites but I didn't find anyone better than Taylor Films after reading their crew films profile and contact Jason. Jason is very fast response to my questions phone, email, text in time (I text him like midnight and got return in a second) and very professional.

Even though he doesn't available film on my wedding date but his screws Jerad Cullen and Zeke was there available. Jerad and Zeke are very easy, nice guys and professional, their contact me before wedding regarding location, time...these guys work very hard on my wedding date. I remember request films only 8hours but their cover almost full day and night with no extra charges, so Jerad/Zeke didn't miss any shot in my wedding moment or activities.

After films, Jason himself took his time carefully review edit video and ask me which song and shots in 3-5mins footage. I gave him a list of shots and I got them all in next day! like I said these guys didn't miss any moment or activities! Jason gave me a few set Blu Ray DVDs and I promise give him 1TB USB drive for raw data but I didn't then he just gave me a free 1TB us drive :). There is no better Jason himself as Taylor films (http://www.taylorfilms.com).

This is confirming that why Taylor films got best review ever. I hope this help for those looking for the best film in wedding!

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2015

Jason was amazing. He was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator and we couldn't have been happier.
    My husband and I live in Dubai and since our wedding was in San Diego we had to do Skype interviews. From the first time we "met" with Jason we knew he was the perfect fit. He really knows his stuff, but is very laid back and easy going. He was always quick to reply to any questions we had which was really good. When discussing the timeline on when we would receive our videos he was very direct, not vague like a few others we spoke to.
    On the big day he was great, to be honest we actually forgot he was there until he came to say good night. (I assume thats a good thing with a videographer as you don't want people acting for the video). Our highlight video is even better than we could have ever expected. We were so fortunate to get Jason with short notice (thank God for a weekday wedding). We highly recommend Taylor Films or your wedding day, you will not be disappointed in anyway.

Jason and team did an excellent job filming our wedding at Mt. Woodson last year. We were so happy with the final product. I went back and forth on whether to spend money on a videographer, but SO happy we did - worth every penny. The day is a happy blur and hard to remember all the details (speeches, ceremony, decorations) unless you have it filmed. Plus fun to see all your guests interacting and having fun. I highly recommend a videographer, especially Taylor Films. They came recommended to me, and if you can get them, I wouldn't look anywhere else - just book!

Dana · Married on 10/18/2014

If you are looking for a videographer for your big day, look no further than Taylor Films. Jason filmed our wedding on October 18, 2014 and he was amazing. We actually had booked him way back in August of 2012, but as soon as we met with him, we knew he was the right choice. He showed us several video samples and talked with us about his different packages, prices, etc. He was very approachable, easy to talk to and has a great personality. He answered all of my emails right away and really listened to what we wanted.
    The day of the wedding, he arrived early with excitement and a smile on his face. He acted so professional and put everyone at ease. He encouraged everyone to be as natural as possible and I honestly didn't even notice he was there. He even had his drone to get ariel shots of our wedding and reception venue (so cool!!!)
    After the wedding, I was SO excited when I received the link to our highlights montage. I watched it over and over and over again and was in awe at what a great job he did. I couldn't wait to receive the finished product, and once again, was thrilled when he sent me a link to an online theater to watch it. He was kind enough to edit and make some changes to the video after I viewed it, and I really appreciated his patience with the whole process. Once it was all edited, we received a package with our DVD's. I loved how he put the labels on the DVD covers, as well as the discs, with our picture on it. Such a nice touch! We also received the raw footage which was so much fun to watch, especially because during your wedding day, you miss a lot of the smaller details. It's fun to look back on what everyone was saying and doing while they were getting ready!
    I guarantee you will not regret hiring Jason for your wedding, or any other special event! He is extremely talented and exactly what you should look for when hiring a videographer. I am so glad that I have the wonderful memories to look back on for years to come. Thank you so much

Anne · Married on 10/18/2014

We booked Jason in Aug. of 2012 for our daughter's wedding on Oct. 18, 2014. Jason is absolutely the best videographer you can have! He was very professional, very patient and very friendly. He was very kind when we asked him to make some changes to our video after we viewed it. His work is amazing! We are so happy he was there to film our daughter's wedding. We have such wonderful memories of her special day every time we watch the video! Thank you so much, Jason!

Emily · Married on 09/13/2014

I cannot say enough about Jason Taylor Films. He captured our special day so beautifully, I'm a particular bride being in the industry and a little bit of a perfectionist, and Jason worked with us on the video and music and the end result was amazing. Jason respected what angles I preferred and despite being married on the hottest day in San Diego, with everybody practically melting in the 96 degree weather, he managed to still make us look beautiful! While the cost of a videographer was always something that held me back from booking initially, I am so grateful I did it! It is definitely worth every penny especially for Jason because he made sure to capture all the little things as well that I had forgotten even happened. It really is a treat to be able to revisit that day anytime I want, and certainly if you are looking for someone to trust with that day, I would personally recommend Jason.

Amber · Married on 06/21/2014

Taylor Films was such a dream come true for my husband and I. Jason Taylor was recommended by our venue (Rancho Valencia), months prior to us getting married and we were so lucky to have him at our wedding. Not only is he professional, organized, and responsive but he makes his bridal party feel completely comfortable while filming. My family is big and very strong headed and he was able to get everyone coordinated and in the video. This is not your normal wedding videographer. Jason takes clips of your wedding, pieces them together perfectly and produces a short and sweet music video (love story) of your favorite day. My husband and I second guessed the value of having a wedding videographer and I am so pleased we went with Taylor Films. Now I get to relive our wedding any day I choose. We were able to get some aerial footage of our wedding which was also such a treat and surprise. I really don't think there was anything he missed at our wedding. He is worth every penny and more. If you get the opportunity to work with Taylor Films; I can assure you, you will NOT be disappointed.

Kiley · Married on 06/14/2014

Jason Taylor from Taylor Films is very creative in how he captured our special day! The wedding day goes by so fast that having the video is such a wonderful way to experience the day again. He made us feel at ease during the wedding day, and the video came out better than we could have ever expected! Jason was so great to work with and couldn't be happier with the montage and full wedding video.