Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$18k - $21k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens is a wedding venue located in Fallbrook, California. With its lush gardens and stylish indoor event spaces, this property is an elegant choice for couples looking to wed in style. Every detail of your event will be carefully considered to ensure that your celebration is meaningful and memorable for you and your guests.

Facilities and Capacity

Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens can welcome up to 300 guests for your joyous celebrations. Both the Beverly Mansion and Arbor Terrace provide idyllic views and elegant event spaces. You and your wedding party are welcome to prepare for your event in comfort and luxury in one of the estate’s dressing suites. The property’s dedicated team of event specialists are proud to host ceremonies and receptions in both indoor and outdoor settings. The floral designs and water features of the grounds create countless photo opportunities for you and your loved ones throughout your day. Fully equipped with sound and lighting systems, the setup can run smoothly in preparation for your event.

To ensure that your day is as personalized and meaningful as possible, a number of services are available. A personal wedding coordinator with invaluable knowledge of the property is on-hand to take the stress out of the planning process. A team of talented chefs is available to create delicious menus from the highest quality ingredients available for a formal or buffet-style meal. Tastings are available to schedule ahead of time to ensure that every bite is to your satisfaction. Signature drinks, premium liquor, and craft beers can be served by the estate’s bartending staff from a cash or open bar. Setup and cleanup services allow you to relax and enjoy your day without worrying about the smaller details.

Location

While only a 10-minute drive from the town center of Fallbrook, Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens is a serene escape surrounded by natural beauty. A number of hotels and restaurants are conveniently located nearby for out-of-town guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Beach
Garden
Historic Building
Mansion
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Plated
Server(s)
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Krystalynn
    Krystalynn J. Married on 10/07/2022

Fairytale wedding Oct 7 2022

We had our wedding at Grand Tradition 10.07.22. The wedding of my dreams!!! I am so happy and grateful to have gotten married at Grand Tradition. Lisa V. was our wedding coordinator she is great! We choose the Beverly mansion/gazebo package. STUNNING. Well worth the money. We had cocktail hour at the orchid bar, gorgeous! Our guests rave about our wedding, saying it was the best wedding ever. We used all our venues requested by them, and highly recommend doing the same!! I got ready in the bridal suite, so pretty! The food and drinks was amazing! All staff is great to work with!! Only venue we looked at, it was perfect!! I highly recommend the horse and carriage!! LOVED every single moment!!!!
    Melissa V. Married on 10/05/2022

Fallbrook's Hidden Gem

We got married at the Arbor Terrace on 10.5.22 and had the most amazing time! Fallbrook is a small town, and you would never know this venue is here if you weren't actively looking for it. We are so lucky to have found it! We can't imagine our special day, anywhere else 👰‍♀️🤵‍♂️

Venue✅ GORGEOUS! It truly is like you've entered another world. Everyone could not stop talking about the views. They compared it to Hawaii, Animal Kingdom in WDW, and even Jurassic Park 😅 Most of our guests were from out of town, so we really wanted them to feel like they were on vacation.

Food✅ Honestly, I was nervous about this, because what is the point of a beautiful wedding if the food isn't good. Food was delicious! A popular favorite was the Prime Rib 🤤 Guests also loved the Halibut, Berry Salad, and Potato Gratin 👌

Drinks ✅ Usually when there is a bar package, there is very small selection you can pick from, especially if it's a beer and wine package. Our guests were SO happy with the large selection. We also were able to have 2 of the venue's signature cocktails for guests to purchase: Love Struck (similar to an amaretto sour) and Radiant Orchid (has my favorite Malibu Rum and it's purple!). Those were a hit with guests 🎉

Service✅ Excellent staff! So helpful, friendly, and professional. We felt that they all genuinely wanted to be there to help us ❤️

Coordination and Planning ✅ Molly is incredible! I actually am a Wedding Coordinator as well, and it's hard to let go of control but it was so easy to trust Molly with everything. I didn't need to check the timeline or even just the time, because I knew she had it. During planning, I never felt pressured or nervous about anything. Thank you for so much, Molly! Also, big shout out to my 2 bridal assistants! I enjoyed our chats in between events. It really made me feel at ease. Also, y'all were really on it with holding my bouquet, fixing my dress, and holding my veil. Really made a difference in the photos 👌

We are so grateful to everyone who helped us create such a beautiful day for us and our loved ones 🥰
    Melanie Married on 07/16/2022

Flawless, Smooth, Positive, Professional, Efficient

I knew from the start of my venue shopping that I wanted lots of greenery and a waterfall.... Came across Arbor Terrace at the Grand Tradition and bookmarked it. When it was time to go venue shopping I promised myself to only visit my top choices so I'm not wasting my time or get overwhelmed with too many choices. My VERY FIRST VISIT I wanted it to be my top 1.. and I chose to visit Grand Tradition first. ** It's true, WHEN YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW! **That first visit was absolutely spectacular, the videos and pictures do not do it justice. It's breathtaking in person and the little details the staff does to maintain this beautiful property shows throughout the entire venue. Elle was my point of my contact when arriving and she was so friendly. After leaving the venue we visited all the Temecula winery venues but everyone knew my heart was already SET after that first visit. All the other venues just didn't have that uniqueness I wanted! There was no wow factor like GT gave us. So this was actually the first wedding planning decision we made and it was by far the easiest and best decision! We booked the day after HAH! Mikayla ended up being my assigned coordinator and let me just say, the fact the venue comes with a coordinator was the cherry on top of my YES when I booked this venue. BRIDES GET A COORDINATOR! Mikayla was the most positive, friendly, approachable coordinator to have during a stressful time for us brides. (She's always smiling no matter how busy she was with her B2B weddings) There are sooooo many details to a wedding and she was so sweet and thoughtful to remind me of everything as the day came closer. Their way of gathering details and planning is so organized it made the process feel so easy. I never felt like I was bothering her because she was always making herself available for us. Even when I was having a weird feeling about a vendor flaking Mikayla took it upon herself to call and verify for me!! :') The staff on the wedding day made everything run so smoothly. Kristin was also very patient and great communicator in reminding us when payments were coming up as it does come up quickly! Nicole was awesome during our rehearsal helping all of us understand the flow of the ceremony. My bride assistant Adriana was the sweetest always keeping me calm up til I started walking down the aisle and all the way to my grand exit. Their vendor recommendations I went with almost all of them and they were perfect! (finishing touch, Briarmist cakes, etc) Menu tasting event was so fun meeting other couples and being at the venue. The food and drinks were so tasty. My family and friends would not stop raving about the entire venue and the professional staff!! We were blown away how much it exceeded our expectations. Cannot recommend this place enough for future brides. Pricing is definitely affordable and on top of that the venue speaks for itself! Thought I booked too fast when I decided to submit my hold the day after my venue visit.. but nope I knew 1000% this was it! And absolutely no regrets! Only thing i wish I could change is the venue curfew of 10pm would've loved to stay until midnight. And wish the city provided better hotels nearby but our families decided to stay at Pechanga since it was 25mins away. But those are just little things that I still would not have switched my venue experience for anywhere else! The professional and super friendly staff, the organized outline and layout for your big day, the upkeep and maintenance of such a gorgeous venue, made this the easiest decision we made! Thank you MIKAYLA*, Grand Tradition + Staff for a lifetime of memories of the best day ever!!!!
  • illustration stars

Karen & Kesler
325 photos · 11/10/2018
Rosa & Fabian
68 photos · 11/05/2017

Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

We have been honored to have a 15 plus year history with The Grand Tradition. Every year, they do something to make the grounds even more beautiful, and they were perfection form the onset! The Wedding Coordination staff sets the bar for the industry. Their couples are very well cared for, and they take good care of the Officiant too! Every detail is attended to; and nothing ever goes away at The Grand Tradition. If you are looking for a gorgeous Wedding venue with flawless attention to detail, The Grand Tradition is the venue for you!

Taylor Films Taylor Films Wedding Videographers

One of my favorite places to film!

Cary Pennington Photography Cary Pennington Photography Wedding Photographers

Grand Tradition Estate is a beautiful location to host your special day. They have two beautiful locations to offer, both with spectacular backdrops for photos. The staff is amazing and very kind. If you're looking for a venue to host your wedding or special event, I would highly recommend the Grand Tradition Estate.

The Finishing Touch Wedding Design
Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr
5.0 out of 5 rating , 242 Reviews
· Wedding Officiants

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
220 Grand Tradition Way Fallbrook, CA, 92028
Location of (Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding