Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cary Pennington Photography

Compelling San Diego wedding photography personalized to grasp love, passion and joy. Look absolutely stunning while feeling completely comfortable. Southern California and worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

1.1

Cary is a nice guy and before the wedding he is very responsive. After your wedding is over, you need to email him at least 2 times to get him to respond to you. Then he will be weeks and months late from what is listed on your contract with downloading your photos and delivering your album. First he only uploaded half of our photos and blamed the internet. We got the package with the album included and here is where the excuses really came. There was always some sort of crisis going on in his life/family or he's just on vacation somewhere with no internet which is why he could not return emails, send you the link to download your photos and finish up your wedding album.

It has been 9 MONTHS since my wedding and I still do not have my wedding album. He claims he is very busy, someone is always ill, he has limited internet, blamed me by saying I didn't respond to the album company's email (I never got it), and when you ask him questions like, how many photos do I pick for my album? He doesn't respond to your email so I picked way too many photos and emailed them to him hoping to get a response about my album so he could start it and then he told me I picked too many and never saw my email where I asked how many photos....even though he just responded to it. He only gives you half the information when he asks you to do something and when you email him for clarification, he never responds to your emails. Nice photos but horrific customer service.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/7/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

You cannot make a better choice for your wedding photographer than Cary Pennington. Not only does Cary have exceptional talent, he is personal and places a sincere priority with capturing every important moment of your wedding day. He is creative, patient, professional, and like a family member when it comes to making the "subjects" comfortable and confident with every picture he tries to capture. He has his own family, and kids, so he displays that sincere personal touch when working with kids, and knows how important every part of the day is to the bride and groom. Photography is an evident passion for Cary, and never leaves you feeling like he wants the party or day to be over- he is with you thru the end. Cary has been the photographer for two weddings in my family, and recommend him to anyone who wants their perfect day captured in exceptional photography.

Profile Picture Carol, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

From the first day we met Cary he was amazing and very easy to work with. He was very accommodating to our schedules and made every photo shoot fun and memorable. Our families loved his professionalism, humor and we were very pleased with the final products that he produced! We absolutely recommend him for anyone who wants top quality photoswhile simultaneously having a blast doing it. We definitely will be using him for future photos!

Profile Picture Bethany, 4/4/15, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1390880497442 founders chapel wedding natalie hamp 2012 11 03 73
220x220 sq 1390880640045 thecrossingsweddingcarlsbad 2012lisakevi
220x220 sq 1390880548713 callawaywineryweddingtemecula 2012ericsea

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Cary is great to work with! Communication leading up to the event is always wonderful, and day of the event he is mindful of the day-of schedule, which is a tremendous help to us coordinators. Not to mention his images are AMAZING!

Cary Pennington is one of my favorite photographers ever! He's not just very talented, he's kind, sweet and very calm. If you want a stress-free wedding pick good vendors like Cary. He will make you feel very comfortable and your wedding pictures will look amazing!!! You won't regret it!

Cary is the best! He is so easy to work with and only wants his clients to be happy. He is quick to respond to emails/phone calls and will always work fast and efficiently. Besides that, his work is beautiful. We love every photo from our wedding. I have referred him to several friends and everyone has been thrilled with their photos.

Cary Pennington does excellent work as you can see in his pictures. He is very easy to work with and very creative in capturing your special day with images that will last a life time. You can't go wrong hiring Cary!

I always enjoy taking some time to express my admiration of fellow vendors who make every effort to not only please their clients, but to make all wedding vendors look good by being professional. Cary is a talented photographer who has clearly taken the time to learn in detail the art and science of photography. He has also been recognized for his high level of personable service and follow up by responding to inquiries and requests from his clients. Always an upbeat person to work with, Cary will strive to provide his clients with the highest quality work and personable attention on an individual level so they know they are being given first rate service. You will be pleased with the results - hire him!

Events