Events Inspired

San Diego, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,900 Package Price

Event Planning and Design Team creating events truly inspired by YOU! Owners, Julia and Stephanie are Interior Designers turned Event Planners. With 8 years of experience in the San Diego Wedding Industry, they specialize in the overall design and planning of your Wedding Day.

Services range from Full Service Planning and Design, Partial Planning and Design through Month Of and Day Of Coordination. Along with their team of Lead Coordinators, they are compassionate, highly organized, creative and most importantly, love what they do!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 02/19/2022

Month of planning thats more than worth it!!

I had locked in most of my vendors and made most of the big decisions ahead of looking for a planner, so I decided to just go with Month of planning. I considered doing just day of, but I am SO glad that I did NOT do that. Month of is worth it, Events Inspired basically takes everything off your plate that you can just enjoy the time leading up to your wedding and focus on other things that are more important than timeline, logistics and vendor communication. Amber was absolutely amazing, she was incredibly responsive leading up to the wedding and was super helpful in making recommendations for us along the way. Day of, they wedding truly could not have gone better and I truly attribute it to Amber putting together the most perfect timeline for our day and communicating so well with all of our vendors. Events Inspired knows how to do weddings and how to do them well, I would 100% recommend!!
    Sarah B. Married on 02/19/2022

We Could Not Recommend Events Inspired More!

We got married at the University Club in San Diego on February 19, 2022. We were introduced to Events Inspired by the U-Club and I believe we had some services included in the package. My now husband and I talked about expanding the service from Events Inspired to include full planning. Just for background: I am not a woman who has had her wedding planned since she was a little girl and had no idea what I wanted. My husband and I have incredibly busy jobs and were wondering how to fit wedding planning in. It genuinely caused me so much anxiety. Then we met Stephanie from Events Inspired. From the introduction meeting, she put us at ease with her sweet nature and calming presence. We knew from then we had to expand our package to full planning. However, we appreciated the flexibility Stephanie offered. For example, although we wanted full planning, we wanted to manage our own budget and expenditure tracking. That was absolutely fine and we were able to tailor the service to our needs.

Every meeting with Stephanie was a breeze. She turned my wishy-washy vision (
    "What flowers do you have in mind?" "I don't know... like... colorful ones?") into something tangible and I got so emotional when she sent me her design boards. It also seemed like she knew the perfect vendor for all our needs and she handled all the negotiations and paperwork. All we had to do was sign and pay. That made such a huge difference to us throughout the process because it meant we did not have to invest multiple hours a week with vendor back and forths. Stephanie was always responsive to even my most minor questions. Where I think Events Inspired offer the best value though is in the run up to the wedding. That was such a busy time and I don't know how I would have coped with having to finalize a timeline and contact each and every vendor to make sure they knew what they were doing on top of entertaining family and doing the other last minute stuff. We didn't have to worry, Stephanie handled it like a boss and I can't tell you what a difference that made to us in the days before the wedding.

On the day, Stephanie and her assistant coordinated everything. There was not a single thing for us to worry about and they made it beyond perfect. It truly was beautiful and I can't thank them enough.

To anyone considering Events Inspired - do it. You will not be disappointed and the peace of mind and calmness they bring to what is a crazy time is absolutely priceless. Shout out to EI's other co-owner, Julia, too! She, like Stephanie, is incredibly sweet and amazing at what she does. Thanks for keeping Joe on track!

Thanks you again Stephanie, Julia and all at Events Inspired. Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without you.
  • Jeni
    Jeni C. Married on 10/23/2021

So enjoyable and put me at so much ease!

To summarize in one of word how I feel about my experience with Stephanie and Events Inspired is Trust. I genuinely trusted Stephanie with every decision, all of her recommendations & advice, and the day of I felt like I didn’t have to worry about anything because I trusted she would execute our vision and make sure everything went smoothly. I so appreciated how Stephanie helped guide me on decisions in such a supportive way. She listened to me, understood our vision and our needs, and really made sure we didn’t skip a beat. Our day wouldn’t have been the same without her! Her hard work, professionalism, experience, and supportive nature put me at so much ease. It was truly a pleasure working with her and I am so happy she was a part of our special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Julia
Julia
Co-Owner, Event Planner

LOVE to travel, and camp!

Dog mom to sweet Otis.

Whiskey ginger, please.

I would describe my design style as very minimal & simple with some bold elements sprinkled in.

Country Music.

I'm really good at binge watching shows, currently its Grace & Frankie.

I love lists. I make a list for any and everything.

Nothing beats a good hike.

Such a sucker for a solid true crime podcast.

On the hunt for the best deli sandwich in San Diego. Send your favs my way!

Stephanie
Stephanie
Co-Owner, Event Planner

Nature is one of my biggest inspirations.

I may have been a photographer in another life.

Vegetarian with Vegan tendencies.

I grew up near Chicago (Go Bears!).

Passport stamp collector.

Peonies and Ranunculus make me really happy -- they're the epitome of texture, color and fragrance.

Meditation is my lifeline.

Cats, cats, cats.

On days off, you can find me at the beach!

Lindsay
Lindsay
Event Planner

Country Music and Hip Hop.

Spicy Cucumber Margaritas and Moscato.

Mama to a beautiful little girl named Jordyn.

A designer at heart and am always starting home improvement projects.

Hospitality professional for over 16 years.

Obsessed dog mom to Porter.

Love being active - sports, gym, hikes, spin - you name it.

I love to organize! And powerwashing is my favorite chore.

Cooking with my husband and hosting parties at our house.

I’ve coined myself the Jacqueline of All Trades.

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

Mobile Beauty Team Mobile Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love this company!

Stockham Media Stockham Media Wedding Videographers

Julia and the team over at Events Inspired are always a joy to work with. They are so incredibly organized and make our lives so much easier. We always look forward to working with them! If you're after a great coordination "team", you'll find it with them!!

2911 Adams Ave. San Diego, CA, 92116
619-840-4206

Monday: Closed Tuesday-Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday & Sunday: By appointment only
Location of (Events Inspired)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding