Events Inspired Reviews

Events Inspired 5
  • Danny

Danny Burger · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Kathleen was an amazing coordinator, and she did an amazing job with every little detail. She is super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable on your big day. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Helen

Helen Choi · Getting married on 08/09/2020

AMAZING + better than I expected

Julia is the key star to every wedding - she definitely was to ours! She seriously saved us in so many ways. Things I forgot about, made a mistake about, paid too much/too little for, she caught them all! Not only that, she's a pro and knows what she is doing. She is the sweetest and has the ability to MAKE SH*T HAPPEN! She's so detail oriented that even me, being an OCD person, she is next level. She will be the best investment you make for your wedding day. And she is worth every penny! Julia will help you get all your ducks in a row and help you manage everything much better. She is the BEST IN THE GAME!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Denando · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing job!

I couldn't have done this without Julia and Events Inspired!

Events Inspired 6
    Sent on 06/06/2019

Jeff Beach · Married on 10/19/2019

Super talented and friendly

Kathleen and the team were awesome throughout the entire process and I honestly don't think we could have done this without her in retrospect. She went above and beyond and we had an incredible wedding!

Events Inspired 7
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Hollyfield · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding coordinator

Julia was absolutely wonderful. I did her two week planning package and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. She seamlessly took over contacting all my vendors and made super detailed timelines and lists to make sure the big day ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend hiring Julia for your wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jennie Baggaley · Married on 09/27/2019

The Best Investment

You will be sooooo happy you hired Events Inspired! Julia absolutely kicks ass at her job. She is organized, professional, and aware of all the little details that might slip a bride's mind. Trust me, hiring a coordinator at LEAST for the day-of is a MUST. Julia is super personable, genuine, and kind, and deserves a freaking award for pulling this stuff off. There is so much energy that goes into event planning and having a trusted resource you can count on to execute your day is MAJOR key. You'll be so happy you did it! I know I am :) THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Armenta · Married on 09/22/2019

Exceptional Service and Professionalism!

Julia made me feel so at ease with her expertise and knowledge about the overall wedding experience. She was organized, detailed, and suggested things I hadn't thought about! I recommend Events Inspired to everyone who is looking for a overall great experience on their wedding!

Events Inspired 8
    Events Inspired 9
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Aaron Arsenault · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Events Inspired helped us with the most stressful part of the wedding process. Our planner, Stephanie, was quick with responses, very transparent, friendly, & helpful with everything we asked of her. I would highly recommend using their coordinator services to be more organized and stress free during your planning process.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Lura

Lura Allen · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional & easy to work with!

If I could give Julia and her team more than 5 stars I would. That's how valuable of a service they provide. I hired Julia for the "month of" package and it was seriously the best investment. Julia is a total professional and super easy to work with. Julia keeps calm, which kept me calm. She is able to be firm when necessary to make sure everything goes according to plan but she is always respectful in her dealings with her clients and all vendors. I had full faith in her ability and I knew she always had my best interest at heart.

I'm in project management for my career so I was curious just how much help I would need. But Julia's insight and experience proved to be absolutely invaluable. There were a lot of moving parts for my formal wedding - very specific furniture and lighting plans, multiple music changes from musician to dj etc., and very detailed timelines that were pretty tight - I was demanding a lot from everyone involved that they would be on their A game to make it happen. There is close to no one I would trust to manage all of these moving pieces - except Julia! She was on it all from the first meeting til the end of the after party on the big day, which allowed me to relax and enjoy the evening with my husband, family and friends.

Frankly, they should be charging double for their services - they truly go above and beyond and add that much value to the planning process and big day. Julia is the absolute best person to have on your team, I can not recommend Events Inspired highly enough!

Events Inspired 10
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Nicolo'

Nicolo' Testi · Married on 08/18/2019

Best wedding coordinator ever

We hired Julia as our wedding coordinator for "the month of" and at the end we were really happy of the choice we made.
    She is professional, attentive, on top of everything, and super organized.
    She is really easy to get along with, and she will try her best to make your special day even better.
    We definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • W

Wen Shi · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Service with great price

We feel so happy that we had Julia as our wedding coordinator. Thanks to her help, we had our dream beach wedding. Everything worked out smoothly and the way we wanted. All the guests had a great time. She helped us go through everything in a very short amount of time. She is very organized, resourceful, experienced, and detail-oriented. We would definitely recommend her to be your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2019

A Calming Miracle Worker aka Wedding Coordinator YOU NEED TO HIRE

Where to even begin except to say: YOU NEED TO HIRE EVENTS INSPIREDD! Julia was our day of coordinator and we couldn’t have imagined needing her so much not just physically to help set things up, but also emotionally! As a bride, it is so reassuring to know that you have someone who has all eyes on the entire event (including your groom, family and friends!). And as a grooms you want someone who can keep your bride calm and happy—going through the wedding planning process there are so many emotions that arise for each couple. For us it was that my (the Bride) mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I felt it was extremely important to have a coordinator who would be understanding, compassionate and extra attentive to my family's emotional needs on the day. Julia did this beautifully allowing each of us to have a our special moments and making sure we had tissues available .In addition to being a great source of calm for us, Julia was also extremely detailed and throughout the planning process. She helped us create a seamless timeline (which our other vendors raved about!) which kept the event running beautiful start to finish. She went so above and beyond that when my groom and I snuck off the dance floor for a quick bathroom break we saw her calmly walking our guest’s puppy in the background without even being asked!!!!! Lastly, our coordinator is one of the last people who you walk down the aisle with and you want to be reassured you have a positive connection to send you off into married life. We could not have imagined someone better suited for this important role then her. So bottom line is BOOK EVENTS INSPIRED! You will be sooo happy you did!

Sent on 08/09/2019

B. Wong · Married on 06/29/2019

Must have Wedding Coord!

Julia is an outstanding coordinator, detail oriented, professional and very timely. Everything a bride needs to ensure the wedding day goes smoothly! Her guidance and the itinerary she put together was amazing.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved Events Inspired & Stephanie!

I had Events Inspired for month of coordination and they were great. Stephanie was so helpful during the whole process and worked to ensure my vision came to life and that everything fell into place on the big day. We could not have done it all without her and her team!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya Craven · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING. Julia & team are worth every penny :)

Julia and her team were the best money I spent on my wedding. She made everything perfect. She also thought of all the things I would have totally missed that made the day great. I initially did not want a wedding planner, but my venue required one and I am SOOO happy they did. She executed everything perfectly and was great to work with. If she is on your list of potential wedding planners she should be at the top!

Events Inspired 11
    Events Inspired 12
    Events Inspired 13
    Sent on 10/24/2019

Judy Hoehn · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional wedding coordinator

Stephanie was wonderful-kept us on task and communicated quickly when we had questions.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Anav

Ana V · Married on 04/06/2019

Events inspired is passionate of their work

We initially worked with Stephanie and even observed her and her assistants setting up for another wedding months before ours at the same venue. We ended up working with Kathleen as the date we chose Stephanie was not available. We loved and would recommend both of them, as they put passion into her work like it was their own wedding. They think of every detail and really worked hard running our big day so we actually got to enjoy it!
    Thank you Kathleen you made our day so smooth

Events Inspired 14
    Events Inspired 15
    Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/02/2019

Julia is amazing!

I can with 100% certainty say that the BEST DECISION I made for our wedding was having Julia as our coordinator! From our first inquiry to see her availability I knew she was the perfect coordinator because she was personable, prompt and made me feel at ease right off the bat! I began meeting with Julia 2 months prior to our wedding and there is no way I could have done any of the planning without her- honestly wish I had her from the day after we got engaged! She is the perfect balance of being personable/fun/exciting girly talk with wedding planning, but then also kept me on track, was fully reliable, quick to action, and extremely organized. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding and Julia took so much work off my plate and made any involvement on my end as easy as possible- she is seriously a rockstar! I always looked forward to our meetings because she is such a great person and always made me feel so much more excited for the big day! Above all, Julia went way above and beyond for our wedding, specifically with my Mom’s decorating visions haha. My Mom is so sweet and thoughtful and fully decorated every little detail for our wedding. The décor was breathtaking, but my worry was always that my Mom would be stressed/not able to enjoy the day because of her wanting to make everything look perfect. Julia and her team were so accommodating and assured us that everything would be taken care of- and it all looked absolutely AMAZING! Every little detail was exactly how my Mom and I had envisioned it, and Julia went way above and beyond, which was so extremely nice of her. I know there were times we were probably way more than she bargained for haha, but she always made us feel at ease and was so beyond sweet throughout the entire planning process. My Mom and I seriously could not have done it without her! The wedding day was executed perfectly, and not a single thing went wrong- it was perfection. I am typically known as a very stressed out person, and my bridesmaids/parents/now husband were shocked at how calm I was leading up to the rehearsal, at the rehearsal dinner and getting ready. They all were almost weirded out haha, but the reason I was so calm and was able to enjoy is because I knew Julia had everything taken care of and was going to make it the most perfect day, and she 1,000% did! My wedding was everything I could have ever asked for, and it is all thanks to Julia and her efforts and being an amazing coordinator! And even though planning is done, I have already told her we need to grab drinks and reminisce on the day! 😊 THANK YOU JULIA!!!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kathleen Brown · Married on 01/19/2019

Julia is the best-- so happy!

Julia is a goddamn QUEEN.
    I was origninally talking with another company and was ready to book when I sadly found out that the coordinator was moving, leaving me with only a recommendation from her to Events Inspired.

Bridal. Freakout.

But after talking with Julia the first time, I was put completely at ease. She was not only incredibly diligent, she whipped us all into shape at the rehearsal, made sure that the timeline was perfect, all with a beautiful smile and happy soul.

I once heard the best present you can get a bride to be is an awesome coordinator. I really don't think our day would have happened without her.

Events Inspired 16
    Events Inspired 17
    Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Ali

Ali Ries · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding atop Symphony Towers

Events Inspired was recommended by my wedding venue since they were the most knowledgable of my venue (University Club atop Symphony Towers in San Diego, CA). I made a great choice! I only needed a coordinator for "Day Of" as I did all the other planning and vendor contracting on my own. We met with Stephanie a month prior to our event to get the whole timeline organized, and then we saw her again at rehearsal, where I handed off all the materials for her to handle. When we showed up to our wedding, the scene was spectacular. Stephanie and her assistant created our vision into a reality. The night flowed smoothly, and if there were problems happening behind the scenes, Stephanie didn't let on. All our guests were happy and impressed, and so are we!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Charles W · Married on 11/10/2018

Kathleen was amazing!

Kathleen was amazing! We would 100% recommend her to anyone seeking a coordinator. She was absolutely incredible to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Julia was the absolute best. We had a pretty small wedding (15 people), and I still felt overwhelmed at first. We created a custom package for our wedding, and it worked perfectly. Julia was super accessible and responsive, had great ideas, and was a perfect sounding board for me. She has a calm demeanor, and she helped calm me down when I was stressing out. Events Inspired definitely made this a better process for me, and hiring them was the best decision I made in the planning process.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Kept our wedding worry-free!

Stephanie is a pro. I can't imagine our day going any smoother. We were in a unique position where we had most of our vendors when we sought out the help of Events Inspired, but Stephanie filled in the blanks with a few awesome recommendations and kept us on track in ways we didn't even think of. Thanks to Stephanie and team, I had no worries or issues on the day of the wedding. She even took the time to meet with my mom and I via Skype when she was on vacation. I cannot recommend their services enough, this was absolutely one of the best investments we made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service

We had Kathleen as our day of wedding coordinator and she did a fabulous job making sure everything was executed as planned. She was very organized, reliable and was always available to answer any questions.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Jacinta Belezos · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional, comfortable, and very helpful!

Julia was amazing to work with as our day of coordinator! From the moment I first met with her to working more closely the 2 weeks prior to our wedding she made things go smoothly and was very comfortable to talk with about everything. She provided a lot of guidance for us with her timeline assistance and various inputs I needed help deciding on. She was very professional while being personable at the same time. I knew there was one thing I wanted to get the day of, and that was a coordinator, I did not want to have to worry about anything especially timing (i.e. speeches, dinner, ect.) and I would absolutely recommend to hire her as your coordinator!

Sent on 10/28/2018