Events Inspired Reviews

88 Reviews for Events Inspired

• Risa

Risa & Andrew · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Leap Day Wedding

We hired Events Inspired to be our “month of” coordinator and worked directly with Stephanie in the lead up to our big day. She was a great help preparing for our wedding, but was absolutely essential on the day of.

Stephanie had clearly seen everything in her substantial experience running weddings, from wrangling vendors to navigating last minute family drama. We were pretty organized going into this, but she asked questions and pointed out finer points that took us by surprise. With all the details to keep track of, I don’t think we could have had such a success without someone like her to guide us through all the points of ceremony and to make sure everything went smoothly. Having her there meant we could focus on the incredible moments and memories we made there.

If you are on the fence about whether to hire a coordinator, we would strongly encourage you to do so - even if you’re the organized type. Stephanie was warm, compassionate, and fully prepared for handling the details behind the scenes. This was some of the best money we invested in our wedding and we are continually grateful to have had her help.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Standley · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Invaluable level of service

Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more thanks to Stephanie at Events Inspired.  Stephanie was able to make the planning process way less daunting by putting us in contact with talented and professional vendors, who we genuinely enjoyed working with.  She provided great tips on how to maximize our budget with ideas that I would never have thought of.   Also, it's so easy to be overwhelmed by Pinterest, blogs and ideas from your friends' weddings -- Stephanie helped me figure out a clear theme and direction for the wedding in general.  The decor detail planning process with her was so much fun! The time that Stephanie spent behind-the-scenes working with our venue and the other vendors, coordinating logistics and double-checking all the details with our best interest in mind, was invaluable.  I had a low-stress week prior to and wedding day because Events Inspired had everything handled, which allowed me and my now husband to have the best time celebrating our marriage with our family and friends.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Danny

Danny Burger · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Best Wedding Coordinator!

Kathleen was an amazing coordinator, and she did an amazing job with every little detail. She is super friendly and makes you feel very comfortable on your big day. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Helen

Helen Choi · Getting married on 08/09/2020

AMAZING + better than I expected

Julia is the key star to every wedding - she definitely was to ours! She seriously saved us in so many ways. Things I forgot about, made a mistake about, paid too much/too little for, she caught them all! Not only that, she's a pro and knows what she is doing. She is the sweetest and has the ability to MAKE SH*T HAPPEN! She's so detail oriented that even me, being an OCD person, she is next level. She will be the best investment you make for your wedding day. And she is worth every penny! Julia will help you get all your ducks in a row and help you manage everything much better. She is the BEST IN THE GAME!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Denando · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Amazing job!

I couldn't have done this without Julia and Events Inspired!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kelsey Moyer · Married on 05/30/2020

Amazing and Organized

I was working with Events Inspired and one of the co owners, Stephanie. She is incredibly sweet, understanding and very organized. Our wedding was cancelled due to the corona virus and she completely understood the pain and heart break that we were feeling. She worked with us and a friend of mine, whose wedding was also cancelled, to make sure everything was taken care of and contacted vendors. You would be surprised how many vendors are not willing to help and how rude they can be. You will not be disappointed if you use Events Inspired for your wedding! I have no doubt that our day would have been amazing and run smoothly. And the added bonus, they are great people!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Joe

Stacey Muraski · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing Day of Coordinators!

We hired Events Inspired to take care of our Day-of Coordination, to help our day run smoothly so we didn't have anything to worry about on our wedding day. We didn't have a single thing to worry about on our wedding day! Julia was amazing to work with and took care of absolutely EVERYTHING for us. We met with her a few weeks before our wedding day, went over the details and timeline, and walked through the day and expectations with her. She stayed in constant contact with us in the weeks and days leading up to the wedding day, and Julia took care of everything for us during that time. From the moment she showed up on our wedding day, we didn't have to worry about a single thing! My groom and I got to enjoy every single moment of our day, and Julia took away all the worry, so we could relax and have fun! She took care of every little thing for us, and managed everything after the wedding, so we could go out and enjoy the rest of our night. We truly appreciate everything she did, and we highly recommend using Events Inspired to take care of your wedding day!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Jeff Beach · Married on 10/19/2019

Super talented and friendly

Kathleen and the team were awesome throughout the entire process and I honestly don't think we could have done this without her in retrospect. She went above and beyond and we had an incredible wedding!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Hollyfield · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding coordinator

Julia was absolutely wonderful. I did her two week planning package and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. She seamlessly took over contacting all my vendors and made super detailed timelines and lists to make sure the big day ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend hiring Julia for your wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jennie Baggaley · Married on 09/27/2019

The Best Investment

You will be sooooo happy you hired Events Inspired! Julia absolutely kicks ass at her job. She is organized, professional, and aware of all the little details that might slip a bride's mind. Trust me, hiring a coordinator at LEAST for the day-of is a MUST. Julia is super personable, genuine, and kind, and deserves a freaking award for pulling this stuff off. There is so much energy that goes into event planning and having a trusted resource you can count on to execute your day is MAJOR key. You'll be so happy you did it! I know I am :) THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Armenta · Married on 09/22/2019

Exceptional Service and Professionalism!

Julia made me feel so at ease with her expertise and knowledge about the overall wedding experience. She was organized, detailed, and suggested things I hadn't thought about! I recommend Events Inspired to everyone who is looking for a overall great experience on their wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Aaron Arsenault · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Experience!

Events Inspired helped us with the most stressful part of the wedding process. Our planner, Stephanie, was quick with responses, very transparent, friendly, & helpful with everything we asked of her. I would highly recommend using their coordinator services to be more organized and stress free during your planning process.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Lura

Lura Allen · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional & easy to work with!

If I could give Julia and her team more than 5 stars I would. That's how valuable of a service they provide. I hired Julia for the "month of" package and it was seriously the best investment. Julia is a total professional and super easy to work with. Julia keeps calm, which kept me calm. She is able to be firm when necessary to make sure everything goes according to plan but she is always respectful in her dealings with her clients and all vendors. I had full faith in her ability and I knew she always had my best interest at heart.

I'm in project management for my career so I was curious just how much help I would need. But Julia's insight and experience proved to be absolutely invaluable. There were a lot of moving parts for my formal wedding - very specific furniture and lighting plans, multiple music changes from musician to dj etc., and very detailed timelines that were pretty tight - I was demanding a lot from everyone involved that they would be on their A game to make it happen. There is close to no one I would trust to manage all of these moving pieces - except Julia! She was on it all from the first meeting til the end of the after party on the big day, which allowed me to relax and enjoy the evening with my husband, family and friends.

Frankly, they should be charging double for their services - they truly go above and beyond and add that much value to the planning process and big day. Julia is the absolute best person to have on your team, I can not recommend Events Inspired highly enough!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Nicolo'

Nicolo' Testi · Married on 08/18/2019

Best wedding coordinator ever

We hired Julia as our wedding coordinator for "the month of" and at the end we were really happy of the choice we made.
    She is professional, attentive, on top of everything, and super organized.
    She is really easy to get along with, and she will try her best to make your special day even better.
    We definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • W

Wen Shi · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Service with great price

We feel so happy that we had Julia as our wedding coordinator. Thanks to her help, we had our dream beach wedding. Everything worked out smoothly and the way we wanted. All the guests had a great time. She helped us go through everything in a very short amount of time. She is very organized, resourceful, experienced, and detail-oriented. We would definitely recommend her to be your wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Tracy · Married on 07/07/2019

A Calming Miracle Worker aka Wedding Coordinator YOU NEED TO HIRE

Where to even begin except to say: YOU NEED TO HIRE EVENTS INSPIREDD! Julia was our day of coordinator and we couldn’t have imagined needing her so much not just physically to help set things up, but also emotionally! As a bride, it is so reassuring to know that you have someone who has all eyes on the entire event (including your groom, family and friends!). And as a grooms you want someone who can keep your bride calm and happy—going through the wedding planning process there are so many emotions that arise for each couple. For us it was that my (the Bride) mom was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I felt it was extremely important to have a coordinator who would be understanding, compassionate and extra attentive to my family's emotional needs on the day. Julia did this beautifully allowing each of us to have a our special moments and making sure we had tissues available .In addition to being a great source of calm for us, Julia was also extremely detailed and throughout the planning process. She helped us create a seamless timeline (which our other vendors raved about!) which kept the event running beautiful start to finish. She went so above and beyond that when my groom and I snuck off the dance floor for a quick bathroom break we saw her calmly walking our guest’s puppy in the background without even being asked!!!!! Lastly, our coordinator is one of the last people who you walk down the aisle with and you want to be reassured you have a positive connection to send you off into married life. We could not have imagined someone better suited for this important role then her. So bottom line is BOOK EVENTS INSPIRED! You will be sooo happy you did!

Sent on 08/09/2019

B. Wong · Married on 06/29/2019

Must have Wedding Coord!

Julia is an outstanding coordinator, detail oriented, professional and very timely. Everything a bride needs to ensure the wedding day goes smoothly! Her guidance and the itinerary she put together was amazing.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved Events Inspired & Stephanie!

I had Events Inspired for month of coordination and they were great. Stephanie was so helpful during the whole process and worked to ensure my vision came to life and that everything fell into place on the big day. We could not have done it all without her and her team!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya Craven · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING. Julia & team are worth every penny :)

Julia and her team were the best money I spent on my wedding. She made everything perfect. She also thought of all the things I would have totally missed that made the day great. I initially did not want a wedding planner, but my venue required one and I am SOOO happy they did. She executed everything perfectly and was great to work with. If she is on your list of potential wedding planners she should be at the top!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Judy Hoehn · Married on 06/07/2019

Very professional wedding coordinator

Stephanie was wonderful-kept us on task and communicated quickly when we had questions.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Anav

Ana V · Married on 04/06/2019

Events inspired is passionate of their work

We initially worked with Stephanie and even observed her and her assistants setting up for another wedding months before ours at the same venue. We ended up working with Kathleen as the date we chose Stephanie was not available. We loved and would recommend both of them, as they put passion into her work like it was their own wedding. They think of every detail and really worked hard running our big day so we actually got to enjoy it!
    Thank you Kathleen you made our day so smooth

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/02/2019

Julia is amazing!

I can with 100% certainty say that the BEST DECISION I made for our wedding was having Julia as our coordinator! From our first inquiry to see her availability I knew she was the perfect coordinator because she was personable, prompt and made me feel at ease right off the bat! I began meeting with Julia 2 months prior to our wedding and there is no way I could have done any of the planning without her- honestly wish I had her from the day after we got engaged! She is the perfect balance of being personable/fun/exciting girly talk with wedding planning, but then also kept me on track, was fully reliable, quick to action, and extremely organized. There is so much that goes into planning a wedding and Julia took so much work off my plate and made any involvement on my end as easy as possible- she is seriously a rockstar! I always looked forward to our meetings because she is such a great person and always made me feel so much more excited for the big day! Above all, Julia went way above and beyond for our wedding, specifically with my Mom’s decorating visions haha. My Mom is so sweet and thoughtful and fully decorated every little detail for our wedding. The décor was breathtaking, but my worry was always that my Mom would be stressed/not able to enjoy the day because of her wanting to make everything look perfect. Julia and her team were so accommodating and assured us that everything would be taken care of- and it all looked absolutely AMAZING! Every little detail was exactly how my Mom and I had envisioned it, and Julia went way above and beyond, which was so extremely nice of her. I know there were times we were probably way more than she bargained for haha, but she always made us feel at ease and was so beyond sweet throughout the entire planning process. My Mom and I seriously could not have done it without her! The wedding day was executed perfectly, and not a single thing went wrong- it was perfection. I am typically known as a very stressed out person, and my bridesmaids/parents/now husband were shocked at how calm I was leading up to the rehearsal, at the rehearsal dinner and getting ready. They all were almost weirded out haha, but the reason I was so calm and was able to enjoy is because I knew Julia had everything taken care of and was going to make it the most perfect day, and she 1,000% did! My wedding was everything I could have ever asked for, and it is all thanks to Julia and her efforts and being an amazing coordinator! And even though planning is done, I have already told her we need to grab drinks and reminisce on the day! 😊 THANK YOU JULIA!!!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kathleen Brown · Married on 01/19/2019

Julia is the best-- so happy!

Julia is a goddamn QUEEN.
    I was origninally talking with another company and was ready to book when I sadly found out that the coordinator was moving, leaving me with only a recommendation from her to Events Inspired.

Bridal. Freakout.

But after talking with Julia the first time, I was put completely at ease. She was not only incredibly diligent, she whipped us all into shape at the rehearsal, made sure that the timeline was perfect, all with a beautiful smile and happy soul.

I once heard the best present you can get a bride to be is an awesome coordinator. I really don't think our day would have happened without her.

Sent on 02/05/2019
  • Ali

Ali Ries · Married on 01/04/2019

Wedding atop Symphony Towers

Events Inspired was recommended by my wedding venue since they were the most knowledgable of my venue (University Club atop Symphony Towers in San Diego, CA). I made a great choice! I only needed a coordinator for "Day Of" as I did all the other planning and vendor contracting on my own. We met with Stephanie a month prior to our event to get the whole timeline organized, and then we saw her again at rehearsal, where I handed off all the materials for her to handle. When we showed up to our wedding, the scene was spectacular. Stephanie and her assistant created our vision into a reality. The night flowed smoothly, and if there were problems happening behind the scenes, Stephanie didn't let on. All our guests were happy and impressed, and so are we!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Charles W · Married on 11/10/2018

Kathleen was amazing!

Kathleen was amazing! We would 100% recommend her to anyone seeking a coordinator. She was absolutely incredible to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2018