Stockham Media

• Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Stockham Media

Stockham Media is a dedicated wedding videography company based in Southern California. With eight-plus years under their belts, they are experienced and passionate about what they do. They pride themselves on providing handcrafted films of your special day, making sure to preserve every shot authentically.

Stockham Media provides four videography packages for couple to choose from: Cinematographer Uno, Cinematographer Duo, Videography Unlimited and Cinematography Trio. Their work is liability insured. Unique services, such as drone footage, is available to ensure your video is one-of-a-kind. Their most popular wedding package includes the following:

• Client revisions
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Full-feature video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Raw footage

Other Services
In addition to their videography services, Stockham Media also offers photography services. Their unique service, "cinephotography", has them shoot your big day with high enough quality cameras to allow them to capture quality stills as if a photographer took them. This means no moment is missed; less people to hire and less people with cameras at your wedding.

Follow Stockham Media on

Stockham Media 4
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience

Stockham Media was awesome to work with! One of the things I loved most was that they include what’s called a love story video with their wedding videography package. We saw it for the first time at our reception and it was so memorable, I couldn’t wait to see the wedding highlight video. We got it yesterday and it’s even better than I was expecting. Brandon and his guys are super fun to work with and are extremely talented at what they do! I’m so glad we chose them to film our special day!

• Amerlyn

Amerlyn · Married on 08/05/2018

Best videographer and photographer

Dylan and the team were a big part of my day by making sure every special moment was captured. I was so happy with my wedding video that I cried all over again. My photos were beautiful and I felt pretty in all of them.
    I would highly recommend Stockham Media, they really know what they are doing. Pricing was also fair and competitive!

Stockham Media Pricing

Stockham Media Price Rates

Stockham Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stockham Media 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Events Inspired
    Events Inspired Wedding Planners

The team at Stockham Media is AMAZING! Communication with Brandon leading up to the event is super prompt and helpful. Day of the events Dillan and his crew always show up on time, are extremely professional, are aware of the day-of schedule which helps keep the day moving along seamlessly, and are great with the clients, the wedding party, and guests. To top it all off their work is wonderful! They are such a pleasure to work with, if you're looking for a quality videographer hire them!!

• Sound Prodigy
    Sound Prodigy Wedding DJs

I have been working along side Dillian for the last 4 hears and I will say its certainly been a pleasure! I recommend Dillian because he works well with all the other vendors but more importantly our mutual clients have nothing but good things to say about him and the quality of his work. In my line of work I have worked with some of the finest wedding professionals in the world and I would certainly say that Dillian is (in my opinion) one of them! I fully endorse him and the quality of work he produces!

• San Diego San Diego, California, CA 92121 See on map