13 Country Glen Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028 Map · Phone number

About Emry Photography

Emry Photography is a premium wedding service that is based out of Fallbrook, California. Ryan Burhop and his team are a talented group of artist who offer a unique and customized service that turns out beautiful pictures at every shoot they hold. Work with an experienced group of professionals that can ensure your wedding is captured perfectly.

Ryan with Emry Photography is an award-winning service that offers a variety of wedding packages that have great options for weddings of all shapes and sizes. The staff specializes in contemporary, photojournalism and traditional photography which is a great fit for the candid and natural emotions that you will have on your big day. In addition to their experience and planning, the staff also offers a variety of options such as extended hours, one event per day, a second shooter, and more to make sure your wedding stays the center of attention and every moment is caught on camera. Book a complimentary consultation today, and get a jump on your picture perfect wedding! Photography items include:

• Albums

Emry Photography 6
Emry Photography 7

Laura Schuck · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Ryan & Emily are an amazing duo

Ryan and Emily are an amazing duo. They are very professional and they make you feel completely comfortable. Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of a camera but they did an awesome job at making us feel at ease. Emily also did my make up for my wedding and it was gorgeous. Both were on time (actually early) and I even had an issue with my alcohol not being delivered and Ryan offered to pick up my kegs with his truck and deliver to the venue! What other photographer would do that...none other than EMRY! They finished editing our pictures in about a week and a half and sent a cute "wooden like" flash drive with their logo on it, and it also had a little box to keep the flash drive in. The pictures were beautiful, and you can tell they pay attention to detail and capture every moment on your special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you EMRY for everything!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Paige

Paige M · Married on 10/04/2019

Best Photography Experience!

Where can I even begin! Emry Photography was such a huge part in our wedding! The work that both Ryan and Emily do is just amazing! They are so great to work with and they captured the most special moments of our wedding day. They were both there from start to finish and they just made picture taking so easy and enjoyable. They are really great people and my husband and I will always be grateful that we had them for our wedding photos. I would honestly recommend them for any of your photography needs. They work with you on everything and make the process of crazy wedding planning easy. I will always use and recommend Emry Photography. Wedding photographs are a huge deal and you want them to be amazing. The pictures we have from the work of Emily and Ryan is more than I could have ever asked for. It is absolutely perfect! Thank you Emry Photography! Thank you Emily and Ryan! You are the best!

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Emry Photography 12
    Emry Photography 13
    Emry Photography 14

Brittnie · Married on 09/21/2019

We love love LOVE Emry!!!

Don’t think twice about hiring Emry Photography for your wedding and engagement photos! I absolutely LOVED having Ryan and Emily as our wedding photographers. Not only do they capture amazing photos and make the wedding photography fun, they are also just wonderful people. They are so creative and their dynamic is so fun and carefree, even if you aren’t comfortable with getting photos taken, you will have a great time with them (and enjoy the results of their work!)

When I was choosing a photographer, I chatted with Ryan and another company to see who I clicked with better for my wedding day. I was instantly at ease, which was super important to me as my husband and I are terrible at mushy gushy love and we needed someone who could make us feel comfortable showing affection in photos. We opted to do the engagement photo shoot and I am so glad we did! Ryan and Emily put us right at ease and got us smiling and laughing and taught us how to try to look more romantic. It was great training for wedding day (plus the photos turned out AMAZING and we still get so many compliments on our wedding invite where we used one of the photos from the engagement shoot).

Ryan and Emily were constantly in touch with us as the big day approached to make sure we were on the same page, and they gave us a questionnaire a few weeks ahead that helped us to think of and prepare things that were not on our radar at all.

They are quick to respond to any and all questions we had throughout the wedding planning process. They have a photobooth add-on with props and personalized design including our names that i would highly recommend (our guests were obsessed!). Also, did I mention that their pricing isn’t limited to a set number of hours? I didn’t feel rushed or like any piece of my wedding wouldn’t get documented because I knew that they were in it with us for the long haul. It was so so much appreciated and the photos turned out way better than I could have imagined. Thank you so much Emily and Ryan!!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Emry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• 13 Country Glen Rd Fallbrook, CA, 92028 See on map