Emry Photography Reviews

Emry Photography 6
Emry Photography 7

Laura Schuck · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Ryan & Emily are an amazing duo

Ryan and Emily are an amazing duo. They are very professional and they make you feel completely comfortable. Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of a camera but they did an awesome job at making us feel at ease. Emily also did my make up for my wedding and it was gorgeous. Both were on time (actually early) and I even had an issue with my alcohol not being delivered and Ryan offered to pick up my kegs with his truck and deliver to the venue! What other photographer would do that...none other than EMRY! They finished editing our pictures in about a week and a half and sent a cute "wooden like" flash drive with their logo on it, and it also had a little box to keep the flash drive in. The pictures were beautiful, and you can tell they pay attention to detail and capture every moment on your special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you EMRY for everything!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2019

It was a pleasure to work with EMRY Photography, Me and my fiancé wanted to do a destination engagement shoot in San Diego where he went out of his way to do. We were nervous to book someone based on reviews and some photos we saw, but it was the BEST decision we made. Working with Ryan was not only fun but he made tou feel comfortable! He was very punctual in getting back to you right away and sending the pictures that only took him TWO days to work on! Let me tell you they looked fantastic! Thank you again it was so nice to work with you.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Dennis G · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing service

In the middle of searching for wedding photographers, it’s difficult to distinguish between different shooters to capture such a special day. My wedding day was very busy, consisted of 3 ceremony’s and a reception, so looking for the proper photographers was very difficult for us. We are lucky to have stumbled across Emry Photography whose team of caring professionals captured all aspects of our 15 hour day beautifully. We loved the fact that their team was personable but very professional and worked effortlessly to capture each moment wonderfully. Speaking of moments, we were astonished at how many beautiful photos their team was able to capture of our day. Scrolling through the photos was like reliving our special day again. From putting on the bow tie and heels to dancing the night away in each other's arms, Emry Photography captured our wedding day spectacularly and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team to capture their day.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision I made

My husband and I got married on April 27, 2019. My husband loves photography so I had to be sure that I looked for somebody that will meet his standards and has that "eye" for creativity. Then I came across Emry. I messeages them and they responded right away. We met for lunch and talked a little bit about what we have envisioned for our wedding. They were so nice and answered every question we had. The day of our wedding Emily was right on time to do out make up and Ryan gor some great pictures. They are so prepared with anything you may need. They went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. I would HIGHLY recommend EMRY for any wedding or special occasion ❤❤

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Emry Photography 14
    Emry Photography 15
  • Amanda

Amanda Escobar · Married on 03/14/2019

Fantastic, we were beyond inpressed

We cannot express the gratitude we feel towards our amazing photographers for capturing all the emotions and love on our wedding day. I would advise that if anyone is looking for a wedding photographer in Cali to shoot them a message! They were the most enjoyable people for both me and my husband. We felt 💯 taking photos!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Emry Photography 16
    Emry Photography 17

Kasey · Married on 02/09/2019

Wow we love them

Emily and Ryan photographed my wedding on 02/09/19 and I am absolutely floored with how incredible they were. We are a pretty awkward couple and they helped guide us in getting very classy, amazing photos for our big day, but also were more than accommodating in our more unique requests. They had some awesome photo ideas that turned out PHENOMENAL. I couldn't recommend them enough. They were also awesome people which is important for people following you around on your wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Emry Photography 18
    Emry Photography 19
  • W

Wendy Goodson · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolute best photographers!

Ryan and Emily were hands down the best photography duo we could have ever hoped to find. Neither my husband or I are particularly comfortable in front of a camera but they know exactly what to say to put you at ease and capture your personality in the perfect shots. They pay attention to every detail of the day and somehow pick up on your quirks and feel like friends by the end of the night. They never made us feel rushed and were constantly throwing out ideas for different cool shots to try (at one point Ryan even laid down on the wet grass to get the perfect angle). Ryan and Emily have such a great dynamic and work so well together and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience - can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Emry Photography 20
  • Camille

Camille Laurilla · Married on 01/06/2019

Best Experience Ever!

Just like any other nervous wedding couples planning their big day, we relied heavily on customer reviews. Having said that, we did our do diligence in finding the perfect team to capture our special day. We got married at a beautiful garden venue. We fell in love with the way the sun hits the meadow in the afternoon and how the twinkle lights capture the sparkle in our eyes at night. It was a special place so we wanted someone very familiar with the venue. We found Emry Photography as one of the venue's preferred vendors. When we got to know them, it became clear how this couple won multiple awards. To say that they both went "above and beyond" is actually an understatement. They treated our event like it was their own.
    Ryan captured not just the details of every moment but most importantly, he captured the emotions behind it. He has great mastery of his craft; very professional, easy going and just a kind, honest human being over all. His wife Emily was our make-up artist. She took great care of us like we were her friends. Adam our videographer was just an instant hit among our fun loving friends. It was just a blast being with the entire Emry Team! I can't wait to have them again for our wedding anniversary, baby photos and all other special milestones in our lives.
    Thank you Emry for capturing the love, light and beauty of our life. We are grateful that you shared your art, your talent and your kindness to us!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

Definitely recommend

Ryan and Emily are fantastic! Ryan was with us the whole day, and Emily stuck with us through the ceremony. They got gorgeous shots and we’re able to capture the essence of our day. They got us a preview of our photos in a few days and sent us a custom flash drive of all photos in just over 2 weeks. Major bonus points for including a free print for each guest who wants one! We highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Emry Photography 21
    Emry Photography 22
  • Ella

Ella Johnston · Married on 12/08/2018

The Very Best!

We are SO beyond happy with our wedding photos- EMRY Photography is The Best!! Ryan & Emily are amazing to work with too. They are responsive, friendly, and made the whole day effortless for us. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Malia

Malia Ketsouvnnasane · Married on 12/01/2018

Tiny details, Big Pictures!

We first spoke with Ryan and Emily as they were on their way to date night! We reached out via email and quickly got a response and they offered to talk to us right away. We instantly had a connection. They had great energy and took the time to get to know us and what our budget was. They help create a package that would work for us. We booked them for photography, videography, and photo booth! Yes they do it all! We liked that! They also did our engagement pictures. They opened their beautiful home and Emily did a wedding make-up trial for our shoot. Yep, she also does make-up and she's amazing. We did our photoshoot in their community. Ryan was so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We were very pleased with the photos and couldn't wait til the wedding. Emily nailed my wedding look with beautiful make-up and it was so nice having her take photos of me and the girls getting ready. They were familiar with our venue which made things really nice since we got a little behind on the timeline. They got right to work. They were not pushy and they did not stress out. I believe they helped keep us calm! Our friends and family were so impressed with how professional and hard working they were. They kept telling us, wow your photographers are all over the place. Once we got our photos, we were blown away. We couldn't believe all the little details they captured. Details that we would have never seen. They really captured our day perfectly from beginning to end. We were lucky enough to have booked them early and had time to get to know them. They offer great advice and often checked in on us to see how planning was going. They have a great blog that's worth checking out. They offer advice on photos, style, and many ways to customized your special day. More then anything they are 2 of the sweetest, fun and professional couples we have ever met. If you are searching for your perfect photographer to capture your special day, BOOK EMRY!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Emry Photography 23

Kerri · Married on 11/16/2018

Ryan and Emily are certainly a dynamic duo. Ryan has an amazing eye for photography and demonstrates such great attention to detail. Turn around time on the photos was only a few days! (Does he every stop working?!) I absolutely loved each and every one of the photos taken. Emily is hands down the best make-up artist and makes the process so much fun. I could not imagine having a better experience or product than what we had with Emry photography. I cannot say enough about how truly wonderful they are!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Suzanne Heinrich Mills · Married on 11/11/2018

Totally awesome!

I fell in love with Emry's photography the moment I set eyes on their work during my search for the right photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. They were absolutely wonderful to work with: accommodating, personable, quick responders, and most importantly they truly desire to capture your story! Our photos and album are stunning! We are proud and excited to share them and are enjoying looking at them everyday! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Emry Photography 24
    Emry Photography 25
    Emry Photography 26

Danielle R · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographers!

Ryan and Emily were an absolute joy to work with. They took both our engagement and wedding photos and we are so thrilled we have these amazing pictures to keep as memories for the rest of our lives!

On our wedding day, Ryan was such a joy. He made us both feel comfortable and relaxed and really wrangled the whole family to get the pictures done quickly (which was an insanely difficult tasks knowing both are families were huge!). We had one request to make it to the last 10 minutes of our cocktail party - and he pulled it off!!

Nothing but amazing things to say - highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rachel S · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

We hired EMERY Photography for our engagement pictures and I am so happy I did. Ryan was so nice and made our engagement pictures flawless. We also needed the pictures pretty quickly and he had them ready within a few days! Thank you EMRY Photography for making our pictures so beautiful I will defiantly be using EMRY again.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Marlina

Marlina Mota · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience !!

Ryan and Emily are Amazing !! They did an amazing job on our Wedding day. Both of them went above and beyond , but more importantly they are so easy to work with and kind hearted. Any questions I had beforehand they quickly replied which made for a stress free experience. Ryan and Emily we cannot thank you enough for your hard work !!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jill · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about EMRY- Emily and Ryan were awesome to work with! They are professional and fun and they truly cared about helping to make our day extra special down to every detail. I knew we were in good hands after the first time I spoke to Ryan on the phone- and we were! We love their work and I would hire them again in a heartbeat :)

Sent on 10/09/2018

April · Married on 09/08/2018

Looking for a great photographer? Your search ends here! This amazing, easy going, and personable couple blew my husband and I away for both the engagement & wedding shoots! When we got our high quality photos for our wedding, we were able to re-live every moment we experienced on our wedding day! Ryan truly captured OUR love story through photos. What more can you ask for for your wedding photos?!
    Emily is a talented make up artist and has a talented team for hair as well! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! We shared the best conversations and laughed...a lot!
    Thank you Ryan & Emily for staying in contact with us through the whole process, blowing us away with ALL your talent, and being such a big part of the best day of our lives! You two will be the ones we contact first when in need of photos, make up, or hair!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Grace · Married on 07/14/2018

EMRY did a fantastic job shooting our wedding! My husband and I got married on July 14th in Illinois, where both Ryan and Emily (husband and wife) flew out to capture our special day! They are so accommodating and personable. They made sure we were comfortable every step of the way and took the most breath taking photos! We are over the moon to have had this amazing husband and wife couple shoot our wedding! The pictures they took say it all! Honestly, you couldn't put a price on the quality and one of a kind eye they have! Thank you Ryan and Emily, EMRY!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Emry Photography 27
    Emry Photography 28

Mallory · Married on 06/30/2018

We loved working with team Emry!! Emily and Ryan are the sweetest couple to work with. They were with us every step of the way leading up to our wedding. We started with an engagement shoot on the land near their beautiful home in Fallbrook in this gorgeous rustic setting. Emily did my makeup trial and Ryan shot the photos. They made us feel comfortable and able to let out our inner models :) I actually chose Emily to do the makeup for my myself, bridal party, some mom's and even friends on the day of the wedding. We loved her work! She was very personable, open to any suggestions on makeup and fit in perfectly with my girls as we got ready all morning. Ryan and another photographer along with their videographer captured our day perfectly. They were at the venue before we arrived to scout out the best parts of the property for our first look, family photos and even late night photo-shoot. From the moment we arrived they were very efficient getting shots of our wedding details, dress, rings, invites etc. all done prior to the ceremony. The first look went off smoothly. It was a very intimate moment that team Emry captured and it felt like it was just us two. From the ceremony shots, bridal party pics, family photos, reception, speeches, cake cut, dance floor, all the way to the sparkler exit, Emry was there for every moment. It is beyond evident that they truly take pride in their work and cared about every single one of our photos. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. With their great personalities and passion for their photography, they are a winning combo and we would chose them every time!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Emry Photography 34
    Emry Photography 35
    Emry Photography 36

Jazmine · Married on 05/26/2018

When planning a big wedding, one of the most time consuming and stressful jobs is keeping up with all your vendors. However, Emily and Ryan do whatever it takes to make it easy for their couples. Up until the last moment, Ryan had always made himself available, made sure to capture every crucial moment, and did everything to make me feel comfortable and had the pictures look natural. As a bride who chose to wear a large dress, I can't say how much I appreciate the effort Emily put in to always make sure my dress was always settled beautifully and make sure my posing was on point. She went above and beyond in calming my nerves before the ceremony and I can say confidently that of all the decisions I had to make for my wedding, choosing Emry was one of the best. They were extraordinary and I will never forget what they did for us to kick start our future together!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Emry Photography 37
    Emry Photography 38

Lupe · Married on 05/25/2018

Ryan and Emily were amazing. Ryan was our photographer while Emily hosted the photo booth for us. Ryan communicated with me constantly leading up to the wedding. Their professionalism speaks for itself. They were very punctual and engaged. But it goes beyond that. He really took to heart what we stated we wanted from our pictures and executed flawlessly. The pictures were not only breathtaking but really captured the essence of our wedding. Speaking with some of the guests a few days later, many stated how friendly, engaging and kind the photographer was. We got people raving about how fun, patient and sweet Emily was at the photo booth. It's all in the details and even the follow up and quick turn around following the wedding exceeded our expectations. I know it can be nerve wrecking to find and trust someone for such an important role but I assure you that Ryan will capture the magic of your day beautifully.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/05/2018

I came across EMRY Photography on TheKnot, and messaged him with an inquiry and received a lightning fast response…. We ended up jumping on a quick phone call that day to introduce ourselves, tell our love story, chat through our vision, what we were looking for in a photographer, and not even 5 minutes into the call, it felt like we were talking with a friend, who was all about making sure our day turned out perfectly. Ryan was so down to earth, easy to talk to, and completely understood everything that we wanted in a photographer. Before our engagement photo shoot, my husband was a bit nervous (never one to enjoy having his photo taken), but Ryan put him at ease SO fast! We had a ton of fun the entire afternoon, and our engagement photos are amazing! We love every single one of them, and we were instantly even more excited for our big day and all the memories we knew would be captured.

The EMRY team was so amazing. During the day, my husband and I kept commenting to each other how great they all were. We felt like we were able to enjoy our day and not "pose" for the camera the entire time, because we knew they were all buzzing around in the background and capturing every moment. The entire team worked seamlessly with our videographer throughout the day as well, you would have thought they had worked together before.

We came back 2 weeks later from our honeymoon and we already had all of our photos waiting for us. We opened a nice bottle of wine, settled down to go through all of them, and we were so amazed! We couldn’t have come home to a better welcome home gift from our honeymoon.

This team is amazing and I cannot stress it enough how wonderful they are - inside and out. Ryan and the team did such a good job of capturing those candid, real, moments. They captured the raw emotion from my husband and me on the day of our wedding. I swear you can FEEL the pure joy and happiness we felt coming out of the photos.

Thank you so much EMRY Photography!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Cindelle · Married on 03/31/2018

If there was a 6 out of 5 for Quality of Service and Flexibility I'd choose it! Thank you Emily, Ryan, Adam & Kevin of Emry Photography/Best Friends Creative. We were truly blessed to find you guys after searching through so many vendors in Temecula and San Diego for our March Wedding! Our pictures turned out beautifully and our film was incredible! Ryan, thank you also for even helping Alex and I pass off things to each other during the preparations so that we would keep from seeing either before the ceremony! Emily has a great eye for picture opportunities! Adam is truly a one-of-a kind talented visionary with the way he put our wedding film together-it's just as I would've imagined it! You guys captured the best of our special day, were so hands on with even helping us get things together--above and beyond what any photographers would do--Ryan we love you! :) and are truly grateful and thankful to God for you all and in awe of the beautiful day He had planned for us. We are so blessed. It was truly a pleasure working with you guys :) I'm excited to get my pictures ordered to hang on our wall and displayed in our home! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Emry Photography 39

Brooke · Married on 03/10/2018

I am so glad that I went with Emry Photography. So professional, friendly, and helpful.

Sent on 03/21/2018