40 Reviews for Emry Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Save the Date (1)
40 Emry Photography Reviews

It was a pleasure to work with EMRY Photography, Me and my fiancé wanted to do a destination engagement shoot in San Diego where he went out of his way to do. We were nervous to book someone based on reviews and some photos we saw, but it was the BEST decision we made. Working with Ryan was not only fun but he made tou feel comfortable! He was very punctual in getting back to you right away and sending the pictures that only took him TWO days to work on! Let me tell you they looked fantastic! Thank you again it was so nice to work with you.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/17/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Ryan and Emily are certainly a dynamic duo. Ryan has an amazing eye for photography and demonstrates such great attention to detail. Turn around time on the photos was only a few days! (Does he every stop working?!) I absolutely loved each and every one of the photos taken. Emily is hands down the best make-up artist and makes the process so much fun. I could not imagine having a better experience or product than what we had with Emry photography. I cannot say enough about how truly wonderful they are!

Profile Picture Kerri , 11/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints

Looking for a great photographer? Your search ends here! This amazing, easy going, and personable couple blew my husband and I away for both the engagement & wedding shoots! When we got our high quality photos for our wedding, we were able to re-live every moment we experienced on our wedding day! Ryan truly captured OUR love story through photos. What more can you ask for for your wedding photos?!
Emily is a talented make up artist and has a talented team for hair as well! I have never felt more beautiful in my life! We shared the best conversations and laughed...a lot!
Thank you Ryan & Emily for staying in contact with us through the whole process, blowing us away with ALL your talent, and being such a big part of the best day of our lives! You two will be the ones we contact first when in need of photos, make up, or hair!

Profile Picture April, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

EMRY did a fantastic job shooting our wedding! My husband and I got married on July 14th in Illinois, where both Ryan and Emily (husband and wife) flew out to capture our special day! They are so accommodating and personable. They made sure we were comfortable every step of the way and took the most breath taking photos! We are over the moon to have had this amazing husband and wife couple shoot our wedding! The pictures they took say it all! Honestly, you couldn't put a price on the quality and one of a kind eye they have! Thank you Ryan and Emily, EMRY!!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with team Emry!! Emily and Ryan are the sweetest couple to work with. They were with us every step of the way leading up to our wedding. We started with an engagement shoot on the land near their beautiful home in Fallbrook in this gorgeous rustic setting. Emily did my makeup trial and Ryan shot the photos. They made us feel comfortable and able to let out our inner models :) I actually chose Emily to do the makeup for my myself, bridal party, some mom's and even friends on the day of the wedding. We loved her work! She was very personable, open to any suggestions on makeup and fit in perfectly with my girls as we got ready all morning. Ryan and another photographer along with their videographer captured our day perfectly. They were at the venue before we arrived to scout out the best parts of the property for our first look, family photos and even late night photo-shoot. From the moment we arrived they were very efficient getting shots of our wedding details, dress, rings, invites etc. all done prior to the ceremony. The first look went off smoothly. It was a very intimate moment that team Emry captured and it felt like it was just us two. From the ceremony shots, bridal party pics, family photos, reception, speeches, cake cut, dance floor, all the way to the sparkler exit, Emry was there for every moment. It is beyond evident that they truly take pride in their work and cared about every single one of our photos. We couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. With their great personalities and passion for their photography, they are a winning combo and we would chose them every time!

Photos
Profile Picture Mallory , 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

When planning a big wedding, one of the most time consuming and stressful jobs is keeping up with all your vendors. However, Emily and Ryan do whatever it takes to make it easy for their couples. Up until the last moment, Ryan had always made himself available, made sure to capture every crucial moment, and did everything to make me feel comfortable and had the pictures look natural. As a bride who chose to wear a large dress, I can't say how much I appreciate the effort Emily put in to always make sure my dress was always settled beautifully and make sure my posing was on point. She went above and beyond in calming my nerves before the ceremony and I can say confidently that of all the decisions I had to make for my wedding, choosing Emry was one of the best. They were extraordinary and I will never forget what they did for us to kick start our future together!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ryan and Emily were amazing. Ryan was our photographer while Emily hosted the photo booth for us. Ryan communicated with me constantly leading up to the wedding. Their professionalism speaks for itself. They were very punctual and engaged. But it goes beyond that. He really took to heart what we stated we wanted from our pictures and executed flawlessly. The pictures were not only breathtaking but really captured the essence of our wedding. Speaking with some of the guests a few days later, many stated how friendly, engaging and kind the photographer was. We got people raving about how fun, patient and sweet Emily was at the photo booth. It's all in the details and even the follow up and quick turn around following the wedding exceeded our expectations. I know it can be nerve wrecking to find and trust someone for such an important role but I assure you that Ryan will capture the magic of your day beautifully.

Profile Picture Lupe, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I came across EMRY Photography on TheKnot, and messaged him with an inquiry and received a lightning fast response…. We ended up jumping on a quick phone call that day to introduce ourselves, tell our love story, chat through our vision, what we were looking for in a photographer, and not even 5 minutes into the call, it felt like we were talking with a friend, who was all about making sure our day turned out perfectly. Ryan was so down to earth, easy to talk to, and completely understood everything that we wanted in a photographer. Before our engagement photo shoot, my husband was a bit nervous (never one to enjoy having his photo taken), but Ryan put him at ease SO fast! We had a ton of fun the entire afternoon, and our engagement photos are amazing! We love every single one of them, and we were instantly even more excited for our big day and all the memories we knew would be captured.

The EMRY team was so amazing. During the day, my husband and I kept commenting to each other how great they all were. We felt like we were able to enjoy our day and not "pose" for the camera the entire time, because we knew they were all buzzing around in the background and capturing every moment. The entire team worked seamlessly with our videographer throughout the day as well, you would have thought they had worked together before.

We came back 2 weeks later from our honeymoon and we already had all of our photos waiting for us. We opened a nice bottle of wine, settled down to go through all of them, and we were so amazed! We couldn’t have come home to a better welcome home gift from our honeymoon.

This team is amazing and I cannot stress it enough how wonderful they are - inside and out. Ryan and the team did such a good job of capturing those candid, real, moments. They captured the raw emotion from my husband and me on the day of our wedding. I swear you can FEEL the pure joy and happiness we felt coming out of the photos.

Thank you so much EMRY Photography!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/5/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

If there was a 6 out of 5 for Quality of Service and Flexibility I'd choose it! Thank you Emily, Ryan, Adam & Kevin of Emry Photography/Best Friends Creative. We were truly blessed to find you guys after searching through so many vendors in Temecula and San Diego for our March Wedding! Our pictures turned out beautifully and our film was incredible! Ryan, thank you also for even helping Alex and I pass off things to each other during the preparations so that we would keep from seeing either before the ceremony! Emily has a great eye for picture opportunities! Adam is truly a one-of-a kind talented visionary with the way he put our wedding film together-it's just as I would've imagined it! You guys captured the best of our special day, were so hands on with even helping us get things together--above and beyond what any photographers would do--Ryan we love you! :) and are truly grateful and thankful to God for you all and in awe of the beautiful day He had planned for us. We are so blessed. It was truly a pleasure working with you guys :) I'm excited to get my pictures ordered to hang on our wall and displayed in our home! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Cindelle, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Emry is the best!!!

Ryan and Emily photographed our St. Patrick's Day wedding this year and made it look even more beautiful!

Both were so professional, kind, and amazing!

Ryan's eye for detail was superb!

While Ryan took candid shots of the wedding, Emily worked the photo booth (which our guests loved).

After the ceremony, Ryan took some solo shots of me and my beautiful bride and made it a breeze!

He was decisive and efficient.

Emily was fantastic and helped guide my bride's train out of the way and kept her from stepping on it and ruining it.

That may sound like something small, but my bride was very grateful and appreciative of that gesture.

They made us feel important and like friends, not like simple clients.

Ryan and Emily, thank you for a fantastic job.

We would recommend their services to anyone and everyone!!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so glad that I went with Emry Photography. So professional, friendly, and helpful.

Photo for Emry Photography Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Brooke, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with EMRY was so much fun! They made us all very relaxed and comfortable as well as made us look beautiful :) I currently live in a different country, so to be able to find a photographer/videographer/make up & hair artist all in one where every member was wonderful to work with was so great! They made sure I was involved as much as I could be while living abroad and then met my time frame while I was only here for a week 6 months before my wedding. I am so happy we picked EMRY for their flexibility, kindness, and talent. We love everything about them. HIGHLY recommended!

Profile Picture Brianna, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Emry team exceeded our expectations in every way, both photographers, their photo booth and its staff were all perfect. Very professional. Most importantly they helped me give my wife the wedding of her dreams, catching every moment we hoped to capture with almost no direction. Thanks team Emry!

-Dustin & Shelley

Profile Picture Dustin, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Hiring EMRY Photography was probably the best decision we made with regards to our wedding. Ryan and Emily were very professional, prepared, accommodating, and got our photos to us quickly.
For our engagement shoot, Ryan drove an hour to accommodate our request for a beach shoot, showed up early to scout out photo opportunities, came prepared with ideas for poses, accommodated our request to get some photos with our dogs (and was patient with us in dealing with our dogs), and got photos to us within a few days.
On the wedding day, both Emily and Ryan drove a good distance to our wedding venue in La Jolla and again, showed up early to scout out photo opportunities. They captured a lot of beautiful photos, which speaks to the great work that they do because our ceremony venue had a lot of dead leaves and the reception venue didn’t have great lighting. Additionally, they delivered edited photos to us fast--we left for our honeymoon two days after the wedding, and photos were waiting for us by the time we got back (not to mention that our honeymoon happened over the Christmas/New Years holidays, which is when people are often busy with families, so we appreciated them taking the time to work on our photos during that time).
In working with Emily and Ryan, one thing was apparent--they’ve done this before, and in the chaos of executing a wedding, you NEED people who know what they’re doing. Having that comfort of knowing that you can set your wedding photographers free to do their thing and being able to feel confident that they will deliver good results is an invaluable feeling on your wedding day. They asked all of the right questions prior to the wedding, and gave helpful feedback to help events run smoothly. Additionally, when logistics changed or other vendors fell through on their duties, not only did Ryan and Emily roll with the punches, but they took initiative to help problem solve, which we can’t thank them enough for.

Profile Picture Heather, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so thankful for Ryan and his team! I found them all the way from Texas for our wedding in valley center! From the beginning Ryan was on top of it. All my silly questions he had answers to and he always responded to me. What I love most about the team is their personality, they are so much fun to be around! We had the emry team for photography, videography, and photo booth. We received our wedding pics about a week after which was to a surprise to me (I have friends that got married months before I did that are still waiting for the rest of their pics) of course our pics are stunning we just want to frame each one of them! Our guest loved the photo booth which took very little amount of space and at the end an album was put together for us of all pics taken which was a lot of fun to go through. We can't that you enough Ryan for such amazing work!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Wonderful husband and wife team with great attention to details..not only that..we had our pictures within just a couple days and as a bride you can;t wait to see them

Profile Picture NANCY, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emry Photography did our surprise proposal photos and engagement photos. They came out beautiful. He was professional and very talented and was he does. Highly recommend him you wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emry Photography was so amazing! The team was so helpful through the whole process, they were personable and easy to work with. They also provided our photo booth and makeup! The day of our wedding Ryan and his assistant captured our memorable moments perfectly. Emily's bubbly personality created a fun experience for our guests at the photo booth, it was a hit! We couldn't be happier with our photos and our overall experience with Emry, we highly recommend them and we will continue to use them as our family photographer! We are grateful that we found them!

Profile Picture joanna, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Emry Photography did an AMAZING job capturing our special day. Ryan and Emily are the nicest and easiest people to work with. They worked together great to make sure that every special moment was captured from every angle possible. Would recommend them to ANYONE. LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos they sent. THANK YOU for giving us something to remember our day with!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan and his team were amazing! He listened to us and answered any questions we had leading up to our wedding day. Also, he works with a videographer and has a photo booth. He's a one stop photo shop! Most importantly, his photos look great! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Bob, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I live in Kansas and decided to do a destination wedding in San Diego. I was pretty nervous about choosing a random photographer just based on online reviews. From the moment we had a phone call with Ryan to discuss pricing, photography style and what we were looking for, we knew we were going to choose EMRY. We decided to come to San Diego in advance of our wedding to plan a few things and take engagement photos. We actually met Ryan at a bar and had a beer and chatted before taking photos which really helped to lighten the mood for our first professional photos. Our engagement photos turned out INCREDIBLE and were more than I had ever dreamed of, so were looking forward to working with EMRY for the wedding as well. Since it was a destination wedding, Ryan put me in contact with the other half of EMRY, his wife Emily. Emily was able to do my make-up for the wedding and provided a hairstylist for me as well. My hair and make-up turned out perfect just based on a few pictures I had sent them in advance of the big day- no trial or anything! I could go on and on about how amazing our wedding photos turned out and how many compliments we have gotten on them but I'll take this time to focus on what a great professional Ryan is. He was prompt in responding to my (many) questions and provided a questionnaire for the big day which was very well thought out. Our wedding had a few hiccups before starting the ceremony and Ryan took it upon himself to get things under control, calm the panicked bride down, and make sure everything was set up perfectly. That was not in our contract at all, but EVERY person that was at the venue noticed that he went out of his way to help out and we can't thank him enough for that! We are soo happy that we chose EMRY and would recommend them to anyone! We hope to work with you again in the future when we come back to San Diego!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan was prompt and helpful from the beginning of the process. He was very easy to get in touch with, answered all our questions and made us feel safe that we had made the right choice in choosing him as our photographer. On our wedding day, he showed up early and worked hard during the entire event. We got the pictures within a reasonable time after the wedding and they are gorgeous. We especially liked how he managed to get the most out of the beautiful venue and got great pictures of all the important parts of our big day.

Profile Picture Morten, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emry Photography is amazing! My husband and I are beyond thrilled and thankful that we chose Ryan as our photographer for our special day. Ryan and his assistant photographed our wedding on July 1, 2017 at Aviation Vineyards in Temecula. Ryan is professional, punctual, always there to answer any questions, and super friendly. He had great ideas and his attention to detail is incredible! We were so happy the day of, but even more overjoyed now that we were able to see all the memories he captured for us! His work is unbelievable! Ryan and his team are exceptional and one of the best decisions we made! I highly recommend Ryan and Emry Photography!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married at the end of June. We found Emry Photography through a recommendation from a friend and we’re so glad we did. Ryan and Team Emry were very accommodating throughout the whole process from the moment we hired them. We were lucky enough to work with two of their photographers, Ryan and Claudia, since our wedding was over two separate days. They were very professional and knew exactly when to be where, based on the simple questionnaire I filled out before the wedding. Ryan did a perfect job capturing all the little details and special memories from our intimate wedding ceremony near the beach. On the day of our reception, Claudia did a spectacular job capturing the amazing time we and our guests had, but also snuck us off to get more photos of just my groom and I. We are so pleased with the job Team Emry did and would definitely use them again, and will recommend them to all our friends looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Jenn, 6/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan was just the photographer we were looking for, and had been struggling to find at first. He was the only one that was willing to work with us on our unique request for what we wanted for our wedding photos. His price was great, he was fun to work with, totally understood what we wanted, and a fantastic photographer. Everything was so easy and went smoothly with him. Absolutely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/24/17, 1 Review