Emry Photography Reviews

Emry Photography 6
Emry Photography 7

Laura Schuck · Getting married on 02/04/2020

Ryan & Emily are an amazing duo

Ryan and Emily are an amazing duo. They are very professional and they make you feel completely comfortable. Neither my husband or I are very comfortable in front of a camera but they did an awesome job at making us feel at ease. Emily also did my make up for my wedding and it was gorgeous. Both were on time (actually early) and I even had an issue with my alcohol not being delivered and Ryan offered to pick up my kegs with his truck and deliver to the venue! What other photographer would do that...none other than EMRY! They finished editing our pictures in about a week and a half and sent a cute "wooden like" flash drive with their logo on it, and it also had a little box to keep the flash drive in. The pictures were beautiful, and you can tell they pay attention to detail and capture every moment on your special day. I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you EMRY for everything!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Mayte manzo · Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect Photographers

Emily and Ryan are absolutely amazing, from the minute I saw their photography in their gallery I knew I wanted them to be a part of my special day and I was so happy that I made that choice. From the first time I spoke to Ryan he has always been professional and always available if any questions arise. His expertise we're the extra cherry on top, he always provided great recommendations and asked the perfect questions prior to the wedding in order to make sure that everything ran smoothly the day of.
    For our wedding we had 2 photographers, Ryan and his amazing wife, Emily. Not only are Emily and Ryan professional and make every step of the process easy, but they have great personalities that make the evening fun while taking photos. My husband who is not a fan of taking photos was telling me the whole day how we had made the perfect choice with our photographers. Emily and Ryan go above and beyond to get all your perfect shots. I cannot thank them enough for all of our beautiful photos.
    We also had the opportunity to have a photo booth with Emily and all our family had so much fun taking pictures and the book of photos we received in the end are a great memory for us.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Emry Photography 8
    Emry Photography 9

Kim Silva · Married on 08/02/2019

Look no further... Seriously stop looking.. You found them!!

Where do I even start!! :D Emry did an AMAZING job capturing everything from our engagement shoot to our big day! They are professional and a pleasure to work with! Let's just start from the beginning... I met Emily and Ryan at their house so that Emily could do my make up for our engagement shoot. Instantly I felt welcomed and overjoyed to work with them. My (now) husband and I are water lovers so the del mar dog beach was the perfect recommendation from Emry! It was a fun(ny) and joyful experience! Within 5 days from our shoot, we had received ALL of our engagement pictures and let me tell you... I was BLOWN AWAY! When it came time to have a meeting for our wedding, Emry is on top of the Do's and Dont's! They make sure to cover everything so that they can ensure they capture everything you are looking for on your big day. And when that day arrived they greeted us at the venue with the biggest smiles and were already capturing our decor and venue setup! Now typically I like to manage control of my surroundings but I felt so comfortable in their hands I stepped back and let them lead us, and boy was that the best decision! We received our pictures for less than two weeks after our wedding and WOW-o-WOW!! I had been hyping them up so much and they STIL exceeded my expectations! Let me tell you, folks, the pictures are what you will have to remember your big day or any major life moment and Emry will not let you down. They are an amazing team, a pleasure to work with and truly amazingly talented photographers and videographers! I will continue to use them for other major milestones in our lives because I know I will be in the best of hands!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Emry Photography 10
    Emry Photography 11
    Emry Photography 12
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2019

Brides! You want EMRY! Trust me!

I got married about 3 weeks ago. I was the bride with no wedding planner of a 125 person wedding. You can imagine the amount of stress that goes into that, especially with a different venue for both the ceremony and reception. I work full time as well, so finding time to plan my wedding after working 12 hour days was tough.

The biggest advice I ever received while planning my wedding besides enjoying the day to its fullest was to splurge on the photos/video because it's the only thing besides your husband you will keep forever. The day goes by so quickly, those photos and the video is what you have as a keepsake.

BUY THE PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE VIDEO!!!

I spent quite a large sum on these BUT it was well worth it. EMRY is friendly, professional, flexible, caring, very-much-interested-in-who-you-are-rather-than-just-how-much-you-can-buy company. I grew so fond of this entire team I wanted all of them to come and enjoy the wedding.

This is the most hassle-free company you can ever find. Their work is top-notch and you get your pictures back asap. It's all in the details. They sent us a flash drive with the pictures encased in a beautiful, personalized box wrapped with ribbon, with casing so the flash drive didn't get damaged, and included a handwritten note on parchment paper expressing their gratitude and excitement working on our wedding. Details people...details. That's a touching finish to the entire experience.

Brides, you want EMRY.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Mike

Mike Ostapovich · Married on 07/20/2019

Don't overthink it

EMRY is fantastic. This was our first photo session together on all our parts. My fiance and I were nervous with a wedding approaching and wanting our engagement photos perfect. EMRY stepped up and delivered exactly what we were looking for. A very patient, polite, and most of all competent photography team that made us feel comfortable and assured. I'll use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent Work

They are the sweetest photography couple. Loved having them as our photographers. Beautiful photos.

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Emry Photography 13

Chelsea Keil · Married on 07/06/2019

No need to look elsewhere

Emry is Fantabulous (see what I did there ;))!!
    Dont think twice about booking these two, if they were twice as much they would still be worth it. The quality of their photos, capturing the best moments of our special day are impecable. They make you feel so comfortable and never forced at all. Their professionalism and over the top service cant be compared to competitors. Our sneak peaks were timely and beautiful in every way. We can not wait to see the rest of them.
    Couldnt give Emry higher praise.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Emry Photography 14
    Emry Photography 15
    Emry Photography 16

Emily · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing!

From the first time we spoke with Ryan and Emily, my husband and I immediately felt so comfortable with them. They are organized, kind, professional, and amazing at what they do. My husband and I are not graceful in front of a camera but somehow they made me feel and look exactly like I would want on my wedding day. They listened to what we wanted and made the whole thing so easy. Both Ryan and Emily stayed throughout the ENTIRE wedding and I had so many of our guests come up and tell us what awesome photographers we had. They got all these amazing shots but nobody really noticed they were there! They are passionate about what they do and it really shows in the result. I would never hire another photographer!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Emry Photography 17
    Emry Photography 18
    Emry Photography 19
    Emry Photography 20
  • Kiarlo

Kiarlo Ruth · Married on 06/28/2019

Ryan and Emily go above and beyond your expectations!!

We are BEYOND happy with Ryan and Emily at EMRY photography!!! We were referred to EMRY by a friend of ours at our wedding venue - but actually had the pleasure of meeting them while they were working at two of our other friend’s weddings! 😊(They are busy bees, but from the quality of their work, you can totally see why!) From the moment we booked them, they were both so communicative and supportive in helping us figure out what we wanted for our special day. The questionnaire was very helpful and both are quick in responding to texts, calls, and emails - which definitely helped put our minds at ease along the way. They are so so sweet and really care about the memories we wanted to make. ❤️ When our wedding day arrived, Ryan was professional, punctual, and so fun. He really helped capture our story and timeline wonderfully. He and Emily helped my husband and I, our bridal parties, and families feel comfortable with all of the goings on of the day. They gave great direction and were the perfect mix of flexibility and firmness - they were down for everything, but wanted to get things done! We never felt rushed or like we were missing out on anything. We are so thrilled with how everything turned out and we are so grateful for Ryan and Emily helping to make our wedding day so memorable and amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Emry Photography 21
    Emry Photography 22
    Emry Photography 23
    Emry Photography 24
    Emry Photography 25

Kelli Sievers · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photographers

I can not say enough amazing things about EMRY Photography. We had Emily and Ryan shoot our wedding and they were absolutely incredible and total experts even our wedding guests were blown away by them.They took the time to speak with us prior to the wedding and provide different suggestions in addition we just received our USB with all the photos that was in the most lovely presentation I’m so excited for the album! I am/would highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2019

It was a pleasure to work with EMRY Photography, Me and my fiancé wanted to do a destination engagement shoot in San Diego where he went out of his way to do. We were nervous to book someone based on reviews and some photos we saw, but it was the BEST decision we made. Working with Ryan was not only fun but he made tou feel comfortable! He was very punctual in getting back to you right away and sending the pictures that only took him TWO days to work on! Let me tell you they looked fantastic! Thank you again it was so nice to work with you.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Dennis G · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing service

In the middle of searching for wedding photographers, it’s difficult to distinguish between different shooters to capture such a special day. My wedding day was very busy, consisted of 3 ceremony’s and a reception, so looking for the proper photographers was very difficult for us. We are lucky to have stumbled across Emry Photography whose team of caring professionals captured all aspects of our 15 hour day beautifully. We loved the fact that their team was personable but very professional and worked effortlessly to capture each moment wonderfully. Speaking of moments, we were astonished at how many beautiful photos their team was able to capture of our day. Scrolling through the photos was like reliving our special day again. From putting on the bow tie and heels to dancing the night away in each other's arms, Emry Photography captured our wedding day spectacularly and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team to capture their day.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Gaby · Married on 04/27/2019

Best decision I made

My husband and I got married on April 27, 2019. My husband loves photography so I had to be sure that I looked for somebody that will meet his standards and has that "eye" for creativity. Then I came across Emry. I messeages them and they responded right away. We met for lunch and talked a little bit about what we have envisioned for our wedding. They were so nice and answered every question we had. The day of our wedding Emily was right on time to do out make up and Ryan gor some great pictures. They are so prepared with anything you may need. They went out of their way to make sure that we had everything we needed. I would HIGHLY recommend EMRY for any wedding or special occasion ❤❤

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Emry Photography 32
    Emry Photography 33
  • Amanda

Amanda Escobar · Married on 03/14/2019

Fantastic, we were beyond inpressed

We cannot express the gratitude we feel towards our amazing photographers for capturing all the emotions and love on our wedding day. I would advise that if anyone is looking for a wedding photographer in Cali to shoot them a message! They were the most enjoyable people for both me and my husband. We felt 💯 taking photos!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Emry Photography 34
    Emry Photography 35

Kasey · Married on 02/09/2019

Wow we love them

Emily and Ryan photographed my wedding on 02/09/19 and I am absolutely floored with how incredible they were. We are a pretty awkward couple and they helped guide us in getting very classy, amazing photos for our big day, but also were more than accommodating in our more unique requests. They had some awesome photo ideas that turned out PHENOMENAL. I couldn't recommend them enough. They were also awesome people which is important for people following you around on your wedding day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Emry Photography 36
    Emry Photography 37
  • W

Wendy Goodson · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolute best photographers!

Ryan and Emily were hands down the best photography duo we could have ever hoped to find. Neither my husband or I are particularly comfortable in front of a camera but they know exactly what to say to put you at ease and capture your personality in the perfect shots. They pay attention to every detail of the day and somehow pick up on your quirks and feel like friends by the end of the night. They never made us feel rushed and were constantly throwing out ideas for different cool shots to try (at one point Ryan even laid down on the wet grass to get the perfect angle). Ryan and Emily have such a great dynamic and work so well together and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience - can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Emry Photography 38
  • Camille

Camille Laurilla · Married on 01/06/2019

Best Experience Ever!

Just like any other nervous wedding couples planning their big day, we relied heavily on customer reviews. Having said that, we did our do diligence in finding the perfect team to capture our special day. We got married at a beautiful garden venue. We fell in love with the way the sun hits the meadow in the afternoon and how the twinkle lights capture the sparkle in our eyes at night. It was a special place so we wanted someone very familiar with the venue. We found Emry Photography as one of the venue's preferred vendors. When we got to know them, it became clear how this couple won multiple awards. To say that they both went "above and beyond" is actually an understatement. They treated our event like it was their own.
    Ryan captured not just the details of every moment but most importantly, he captured the emotions behind it. He has great mastery of his craft; very professional, easy going and just a kind, honest human being over all. His wife Emily was our make-up artist. She took great care of us like we were her friends. Adam our videographer was just an instant hit among our fun loving friends. It was just a blast being with the entire Emry Team! I can't wait to have them again for our wedding anniversary, baby photos and all other special milestones in our lives.
    Thank you Emry for capturing the love, light and beauty of our life. We are grateful that you shared your art, your talent and your kindness to us!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2018

Definitely recommend

Ryan and Emily are fantastic! Ryan was with us the whole day, and Emily stuck with us through the ceremony. They got gorgeous shots and we’re able to capture the essence of our day. They got us a preview of our photos in a few days and sent us a custom flash drive of all photos in just over 2 weeks. Major bonus points for including a free print for each guest who wants one! We highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Emry Photography 39
    Emry Photography 40
  • Ella

Ella Johnston · Married on 12/08/2018

The Very Best!

We are SO beyond happy with our wedding photos- EMRY Photography is The Best!! Ryan & Emily are amazing to work with too. They are responsive, friendly, and made the whole day effortless for us. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Malia

Malia Ketsouvnnasane · Married on 12/01/2018

Tiny details, Big Pictures!

We first spoke with Ryan and Emily as they were on their way to date night! We reached out via email and quickly got a response and they offered to talk to us right away. We instantly had a connection. They had great energy and took the time to get to know us and what our budget was. They help create a package that would work for us. We booked them for photography, videography, and photo booth! Yes they do it all! We liked that! They also did our engagement pictures. They opened their beautiful home and Emily did a wedding make-up trial for our shoot. Yep, she also does make-up and she's amazing. We did our photoshoot in their community. Ryan was so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We were very pleased with the photos and couldn't wait til the wedding. Emily nailed my wedding look with beautiful make-up and it was so nice having her take photos of me and the girls getting ready. They were familiar with our venue which made things really nice since we got a little behind on the timeline. They got right to work. They were not pushy and they did not stress out. I believe they helped keep us calm! Our friends and family were so impressed with how professional and hard working they were. They kept telling us, wow your photographers are all over the place. Once we got our photos, we were blown away. We couldn't believe all the little details they captured. Details that we would have never seen. They really captured our day perfectly from beginning to end. We were lucky enough to have booked them early and had time to get to know them. They offer great advice and often checked in on us to see how planning was going. They have a great blog that's worth checking out. They offer advice on photos, style, and many ways to customized your special day. More then anything they are 2 of the sweetest, fun and professional couples we have ever met. If you are searching for your perfect photographer to capture your special day, BOOK EMRY!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Emry Photography 41

Kerri · Married on 11/16/2018

Ryan and Emily are certainly a dynamic duo. Ryan has an amazing eye for photography and demonstrates such great attention to detail. Turn around time on the photos was only a few days! (Does he every stop working?!) I absolutely loved each and every one of the photos taken. Emily is hands down the best make-up artist and makes the process so much fun. I could not imagine having a better experience or product than what we had with Emry photography. I cannot say enough about how truly wonderful they are!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Suzanne Heinrich Mills · Married on 11/11/2018

Totally awesome!

I fell in love with Emry's photography the moment I set eyes on their work during my search for the right photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. They were absolutely wonderful to work with: accommodating, personable, quick responders, and most importantly they truly desire to capture your story! Our photos and album are stunning! We are proud and excited to share them and are enjoying looking at them everyday! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Emry Photography 42
    Emry Photography 43
    Emry Photography 44

Danielle R · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Photographers!

Ryan and Emily were an absolute joy to work with. They took both our engagement and wedding photos and we are so thrilled we have these amazing pictures to keep as memories for the rest of our lives!

On our wedding day, Ryan was such a joy. He made us both feel comfortable and relaxed and really wrangled the whole family to get the pictures done quickly (which was an insanely difficult tasks knowing both are families were huge!). We had one request to make it to the last 10 minutes of our cocktail party - and he pulled it off!!

Nothing but amazing things to say - highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Rachel S · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

We hired EMERY Photography for our engagement pictures and I am so happy I did. Ryan was so nice and made our engagement pictures flawless. We also needed the pictures pretty quickly and he had them ready within a few days! Thank you EMRY Photography for making our pictures so beautiful I will defiantly be using EMRY again.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Marlina

Marlina Mota · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience !!

Ryan and Emily are Amazing !! They did an amazing job on our Wedding day. Both of them went above and beyond , but more importantly they are so easy to work with and kind hearted. Any questions I had beforehand they quickly replied which made for a stress free experience. Ryan and Emily we cannot thank you enough for your hard work !!

Sent on 11/25/2018