Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Reviews

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Estrada · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful venue

Grand tradition is such a beautiful venue. The moment my fiancé and I walked into the gardens we instantly knew this was the location we wanted to get married. We are getting married in 5 months and are looking forward for all of our guest to see it. Our coordinator Amanda is great, she has been helping us stay organized and calm during this whole planning process. I would highly recommend this venue. I will do a follow up review after the wedding ❤️

Sent on 05/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/06/2019

Get married here!

We got married at the Grand Tradition on June 6th, 2019. Ever since I first walked the grounds I have been completely in love with this venue! They take such good care of the property and it provides a truly unique scene for your big day. Everything was amazing from the food, to the staff, to the scenery! We were truly blessed to have our wedding here. Amanda Cox was our coordinator and she was PHENOMENAL! Amanda really helped us bring our vision to life. She was so patient throughout the wedding planning process and made sure all our needs were met. About a year into the planning process, we found out I was pregnant and Amanda was more than willing to help us have our gender reveal during our wedding day. She even gave us some brilliant ideas for the gender reveal. Amanda always greeted us with a smile and treated our little pup like family too :-) To say I was impressed with Amanda the day of our wedding is an understatement. She truly went above and beyond to create a once in a lifetime experience for us! She made sure we stayed on track with our time in order to do all the things we wanted to the day of. She also made sure the bride and groom got to eat (thank you so much for that!) and ensured that I had plenty of apple cider throughout the day since I couldn't drink :-) Overall, we had a wonderful experience and we do not regret booking at the Grand Traditions one bit!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Paige · Married on 03/30/2019

LOVE this venue

I am so glad we chose Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens as our wedding venue! We got married at Arbor Terrace on 3/30/19 and it was absolutely stunning! Alyssa was our wedding planner and I cannot say enough great things about her! I kept saying throughout the whole wedding planning process that I didn't know what I would do without Alyssa! Grand Tradition was 100% worth the money. They structure everything throughout the wedding planning process to make it as painless and seamless and possible for the bride and groom. They took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day! My guests raved about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was! Shout out to Kevin as well! He was the one who gave us our tour before booking and he was amazing! My dad can be a difficulty person and he handled him with humor and ease - my dad was skeptical before the tour and then completely on board after the tour! Thank you Grand Tradition for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Mae

Mae · Married on 03/22/2019

Our dream wedding!!

Grand Tradition is truly a hidden gem. From start to finish... our experience here was great - meetings with our coordinator, menu tasting, and just visiting the venue to prepare for our big day. My husband and I got married in the Arbor Terrace in March and it was absolutely perfect! So many of our guests complimented how beautiful the venue was and were pleasantly surprised by all the scenery and waterfalls. It felt like a destination wedding in our own city :) Our wedding day went so smoothly and stress-free thanks to all the work the staff and our coordinators did. I recommend Grand Tradition 100%! Our dream wedding became a reality here!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Keson · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautifully Landscaped & Superb Staff

Choosing Grand Tradition Estate was one of the best decisions we made. We were not only blown away by the beautifully landscaped grounds, but the staff and coordinators are and true professionals. There are a thousand things to worry about when planning a wedding, but having a venue that's transparent with pricing, and having an incredible staff to support you throughout the process and on the big day, is worth every penny. They've got weddings down from easy to understand planning forms to providing final touches such as the cake stand, table numbers, ring bearer pillow, etc at no extra charge. The venue is a little remote with the area not having much and we were warned about the potential lack of Uber/Lyft driverrs, however, our guests were so impressed, it didn't sound like they had any problems driving with many coming 1.5-2 hrs away. There are many great Airbnb's in the area as well. Grand Tradition gave us a beautiful wedding and our guests thought we had spent something in the 6-digits, which was totally not the case, but we are so happy they even had that impression.

Our wedding was held at the Beverly Mansion with the ceremony at their newer Compass Garden site. It was awesome that we got the best of both worlds with the beautiful lake grounds, and then the intimate, lush tropical scenery and waterfall for the ceremony. We had 18 tables (150 guests) at the Crystal Ballroom, but everyone was comfortable, and not to mention the large dance floor too. The buffet option was great as our guests were able to go for seconds or thirds. The FOOD was a huge highlight to the experience as well. The salmon was moist and not fishy, and their prime rib was perfectly cooked as well. We got compliments on everything down to the salad and ravioli.

Alyssa, our coordinator, was a true MVP. She was beyond helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process and was our go-to on any wedding cultures or common traditions or trends we didn't know about. She totally had my back when I got too drunk too and made sure I was hydrated and had food in my stomach. What a sweetheart!!! She was a perfect communicator throughout the day and verified the details that were in our plan as they came up in case we were feeling any changes or if guests said otherwise. Lisa was another coordinator that helped us in times when Alyssa wasn't available and we were lucky to have her as additional support. We were in a panic and didn’t have bobby pins or hair spray and Lisa got us some super quickly. Lastly, Cameron our bridal assistant was so sweet and helpful and even thought to give me napkins to hide in my bouquet in case I started to ugly cry during the ceremony. Sad it's all over, but so glad Grand Tradition's garden and restaurant are open to the public for us to come visit for years to come.

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 8
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 9
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 10
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 11
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 12

Vanessa Neidermayer · Married on 02/15/2019

Grand Tradition Arbor Terrace Wedding

We were married at Grand Tradition Arbor Terrace on 2/15/2019 and we could not be happier with our venue selection!!! We toured several beautiful venues in northern San Diego county but once we toured GT I was totally sold. The venue is a total hidden gem, driving to the venue you would never imagine there would be such a beautiful tropical style garden in the area.

Elle gave us our tour and she was so sweet and helpful, she answered all of my questions not only the day of the tour but the weeks following. Once we booked with GT we were introduced to our day of coordinator, Charnel. I am sure all of the coordinators are great, but Charnel was simply the best! She is sweet, ORGANIZED, helpful and so very patient with us! I asked about a million questions leading up to the wedding and I know I asked the same questions repeatedly, she was quick to respond and always happy to answer my questions.

Our rehearsal was on Valentines day, which just so happened to be one of the worst storms in the San Diego area in quite some time. Roads were flooding, the wind was knocking trees over....stressful to say the least. Charnel was so on top of it, we had to of course re-arrange the rehearsal set-up and move it under the reception tent. Even though we rehearsed in a different area, Charnel walked us through exactly how it would be the next day (assuming we had clear weather which we did) So there was no confusion the day of the wedding.

Charnel kept everyone & everything running smoothly the day of the wedding, I am truly grateful to have had her as our coordinator, my husband and I just adore her.

As for the wedding experience for us and our guests....it was incredible. Everyone has been gushing about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was! Everything about our day was perfect and we cannot recommend Grand Traditions enough. They will make the wedding planning process smooth and remove a ton of stress as well as provide a gorgeous venue that your friends and family will love!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 18
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 19

Brianne · Married on 01/10/2019

Arbor terrace!

The best choice I made! I had a difficult time deciding on if I was going to choose the Grand Tradition or a winery in Temecula. Let me say how GRATEFUL I am that I went with the Grand Tradition! The day went perfect thanks to each employee. All of the guests continually came up to us saying how it was such a gorgeous wedding and how accommodating the employees were. Let me say, the venue is GORGEOUS! You honestly could not pick a better one. Best day of my life!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Michael

Michael Frierson · Married on 12/31/2018

Flawless Venue

My wife and I have nothing but good things to say about Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens. From our first visit all the way to our wedding day, we knew we were in good hands. Any questions we had, they were readily available to answer. Any concerns we had, they helped keep us calm, cool & collective. We absolutely recommend Grand Tradition, they helped make our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Venue and Service

Everything about our experience was amazing! Grand Tradition definitely made our wedding day so special and the day went so smooth! Everyone we worked with was so nice, accommodating, and truly helpful in making our special day a one we will never forget.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jessica Chel · Married on 09/14/2018

The Most Magical Venue

The absolute best venue. Better than we ever imagined. The coordinating, the decor, the helpfulness, the food, the overall property 100% the most amazing venue I've ever been too and felt so lucky it was our special venue. WE LOVED IT.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 20
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 21

Leslie · Married on 08/24/2018

We were a little nervous to book this venue after reading some yelp reviews, however I have to say the yelp reviews were wrong. The reviews had a few complaints about the coordinators the venue provides. We had zero issues with our coordinator. In fact our day would not have run as smoothly without her. she is very responsive and easy to get a hold of. I think I emailed her at least 3 times a day and got a quick response each time. We were even able to speak with the owner of the venue. He's very personable as well. The food was amazing! The venue is beautiful. Our guests loved everything about the venue.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Julie · Married on 07/31/2018

Incredibly beautiful site. My daughter's wedding was gorgeous and the staff was amazing. They do everything and they do it well!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 22
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 23
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 24

Michael · Married on 07/08/2018

While this was the most expensive of our options for wedding venue it was worth every penny. We cannot say enough positive things about the Grand Tradition Family and particularly Charnel. We had to coordinate our wedding from different states being that we are both active duty military and she went out of her way to ensure that we could do that on the dates we visited California. Charnel was so positive, upbeat, and easy to work with. She was very efficient in doing the job and got back to all our emails, phone calls, and questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding was immaculate. Even though it was one of the hotter days of the year the Grand Tradition Family made the facilities as comfortable as possible for us and our guests. The grounds are beautiful and the food was beyond delicious. All our guests commented on how this was one of the best weddings they'd been to. We would definitely recommend this venue to others and particularly Charnel as the coordinator. Also, we used most of the vendors the estate recommended and they were beyond wonderful.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2018

Charnel Kennedy and her team (Alexis and Cameron and others) did an absolutely amazing job with coordinating my wedding. I would not have met Charnel if it wasn't for Elle, who showed us the venue. The entire staff did an incredible job and it was wonderful to know that Charnel was there to assist me the entire way. I had an unusally stressful time as 24 hours before my wedding my best friend these past two years became upset that my daughter who is in the Army flew home from South Korea on a 19 hour flight that cost her over $1400 for 3 days in Cali, as I wanted her to be my Maid of Honor (we had discussed this previously that if this were to happen she would step aside). Unfortunately she could not and it literally ruined our friendship. The reason for this amount of detail is I want everyone to know how amazing Charnel and her team were with handling a heart broken, stressed to the max, and tearful bride. I would not have made it through the day if it were not for Charnel, Alexis, and Cameron. I am truly grateful.

The food was amazing, the venue is simply gorgeous and the professionalism of the staff can not be beat. I highly recommend this venue and the wonderful ladies and gentleman who helped make a day that was suppose to be full of love and bliss yet was surrounded by heartbreak.... truly amazing for me. Thank you!! - Jessica

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 25
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 26

JAJIE · Married on 05/26/2018

Man oh Man... I don’t even know where to begin! We just got married on May 26th at Grand Tradition and I can not express the JOY and EXCITEMENT I had throughout this whole experience. My 1st venue choice fell thru due the owner not being able to accommodate my needs, and THANK GOD for that situation falling thru. I was able to have the wedding of my DREAMS at Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens! From the moment we stepped foot in the venue, I was in LOVE! I initially was going to have my wedding in the mansion, however after seeing Arbor Terrace, I was sold! The staff was more than accommodating and understanding with all my visions. The way they communicate with you throughout the planning process is so personal. From the bridal faire, to the food tasting, Every little detail made everything so memorable!! The day of my wedding was so organized and on point! If there was ANY issues, I knew nothing about it! I was truly impressed! I wasn’t rushed at all! The fact that everything is done in a timeline form, lets you know exactly what should be happening and when. I wish I could do it allllll over again. Alyssa stayed in close contact with all my vendors making sure no balls were dropped! Matter of fact, if it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t have had a wedding cake that day. Lol. My baker called me saying that she just received a call from Alyssa confirming my cake delivery and she had my date on the 27th, rather than the 26th (although we definitely confirmed my date during each meeting). Everything was confirmed and my cake was delivered right on time....thank you Alyssa ! With me designing and planning my WHOLE wedding myself, from the decor, to the music, to the guest dress code, Alyssa, my coordinator went over and beyond to make sure my wedding day was exactly how I envisioned it being! My wedding will be the stepping stone to begin my business and Alyssa made sure all my decor was placed in the correct spots! She made sure all the guests were comfortable.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 33
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 34
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 35

Pamela · Married on 03/04/2018

The minute we saw the Arbor Terrace with it's beautiful waterfall we fell in love and were completely satisfied with every single moment.

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 36
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 12/30/2017

We are so happy we choose Grand Tradition Estate for our wedding venue. We had the ceremony in Arbor Terrace and it is absolutely breathtaking. The service we wreceived was awesome for us and our wedding guests. They are very organized and made it easy for us to coordinate what we wanted. I recommend anyone wanting a destination wedding with great service to choose Grand Traditions.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 37
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 38
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 39

Kelsey · Married on 11/10/2017

From the moment we toured Grand Tradition Estate, we were in love! We were scheduled for a tour but unfortunately lost our pet sitter for the day so our little dog had to travel with us. Don was super accommodating and allowed our fur baby to ride along with us. We were sold and couldn't be happier with our choice. We booked Arbor Terrace and it was amazing. All of our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and how it took you away from the world and into a lush, tropical paradise. In addition to the beauty of the venue, the staff is amazing. Alyssa, our coordinator, made sure that our day ran smoothly from beginning to end; she was awesome! We can't say enough good things about this venue; we had such a positive experience. If you want a beautiful venue with wonderful staff (and who doesn't), book Grand Tradition!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Kimi

Kimi · Married on 09/16/2017

AMAZING!!! FABULOUS!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

I got married at the Arbor Terrace which is the tropical venue. My experience was top-notch from the very first visit. My mom and I went to the venue and booked that same visit. It was the first venue I visited. It was definitely on the higher end of our budget but with everything they offered and the tropical venue, it was the perfect venue for my husband and I.

Kalani B. was our coordinator and was there for me through the entire planning process and even more so at the wedding. She was there for myself, my party, and my parents the entire wedding!

The staff handled everything at the wedding. They all have head sets and if you need anything, they make it happen. You also have a bridal assistant who helps you with EVERYTHING!

The food was amazing! I got fantastic reviews from my hard to please guests!

We keep talking about how smooth everything went and that has a lot to do with the help from the venue

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 40
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 41
  • Stasia

Stasia · Married on 09/02/2017

Incredible, the service we received was above and beyond our expectations!! They truly take care of their couples and helped make our wedding a dream!!

Sent on 09/16/2017
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 42
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 43
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 44
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 45
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 46

Melisa · Married on 06/23/2017

We absolutely LOVE the Grand Tradition. Our day coordinator, Alyssa is heaven sent! She made our lives easier and was so attentive to us the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. The entire staff the night of the reception was absolutely phenomenal! We could have not asked for greater service! This venue is a hidden gem. We lucked out finding this venue and our wedding day could have not gone any more perfect! Thank you so much to the entire staff and crew. We love you and we LOVE the Grand Tradition. It seriously was the wedding of our dreams ... worth EVERY single penny!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Rozelynn · Married on 06/10/2017

Rozelynn (mother of the bride)

The perfect venue! Many guests said the wedding at The Beverly Mansion/Gazeebo in The Grand Tradition Estate felt like a wedding at Disneyland! The staff is friendly, the food truly amazing, and the venue breathtaking. Great variety in photo locations, and the groom’s suite and bridal suite to prep and get ready are spacious and fun!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/20/2017

Our wedding at Grand Tradition Estate was absolutely perfect! We had Kelsey as our site coordinator and she was simply amazing and so accommodating. Even though we know she deals with several clients she was so good at making us feel special! It was so nice to know we had nothing to worry about and that everything would go off without a hitch. The organization of the wedding team here is awesome. My husband and I knew as soon as we toured the estate that this was where we wanted to get married and I am so happy that the estate did not disappoint. The only thing I was a little bummed about was that I had asked for extra cranberry cheese on my cheese plate in the bridal suite but my husband got the extra cheese instead.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2017

I honestly don't know where to begin. I have so many nice things to say about the estate and the staff! I had my eye on this venue for my wedding for over 5 years. I've watched it change slightly, improve with each renovation, and the prices increase (LOL). When it was time to finally book the venue, I promised my parents that I would look at other places because of the cost of GT. Granted, I have expensive taste and there were only 2 other venues that SLIGHTLY compared to GT's beauty, and they weren't that much cheaper. I figured GT is worth every extra penny than the other venues and, after my parent's acceptance, booked GT 14 months in advance! My first coordinator was Amanda who was very friendly and energetic. She learned about my wedding quickly although it's not typical to meet them so soon. About half-way in they changed my coordinator from Amanda to Alyssa. I was very skeptical since I had built a friendship with Amanda and requested to have a manager on the sidelines while I transitioned to Alyssa (which they accommodated) SHE. WAS. AMAZING! (Carrie - you're amazing too!) I felt as if I was her only bride - she remembered not only wedding details but personal details about myself that I had mentioned. She knew my wedding details as if they were her own and always greeted me with a smile. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very enthusiastic! Every meeting with her was like meeting with a friend- she made me feel welcome and at home. She helped me fight for a few very unique requests that, without her persistence, I'm sure would have been declined by management. I've worked with a few coordinators at friend's weddings at other venues and I can honestly say she's the best I've met and I'm extremely thankful for her. The rest of the staff was always very welcoming, complimentary, and treated me like a Queen.

Sent on 03/29/2017