Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens Reviews

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Venue and Service

Everything about our experience was amazing! Grand Tradition definitely made our wedding day so special and the day went so smooth! Everyone we worked with was so nice, accommodating, and truly helpful in making our special day a one we will never forget.

Jessica Chel · Married on 09/14/2018

The Most Magical Venue

The absolute best venue. Better than we ever imagined. The coordinating, the decor, the helpfulness, the food, the overall property 100% the most amazing venue I've ever been too and felt so lucky it was our special venue. WE LOVED IT.

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 8
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 9

Leslie · Married on 08/24/2018

We were a little nervous to book this venue after reading some yelp reviews, however I have to say the yelp reviews were wrong. The reviews had a few complaints about the coordinators the venue provides. We had zero issues with our coordinator. In fact our day would not have run as smoothly without her. she is very responsive and easy to get a hold of. I think I emailed her at least 3 times a day and got a quick response each time. We were even able to speak with the owner of the venue. He's very personable as well. The food was amazing! The venue is beautiful. Our guests loved everything about the venue.

Julie · Married on 07/31/2018

Incredibly beautiful site. My daughter's wedding was gorgeous and the staff was amazing. They do everything and they do it well!

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 10
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 11
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 12

Michael · Married on 07/08/2018

While this was the most expensive of our options for wedding venue it was worth every penny. We cannot say enough positive things about the Grand Tradition Family and particularly Charnel. We had to coordinate our wedding from different states being that we are both active duty military and she went out of her way to ensure that we could do that on the dates we visited California. Charnel was so positive, upbeat, and easy to work with. She was very efficient in doing the job and got back to all our emails, phone calls, and questions in a timely manner. The day of the wedding was immaculate. Even though it was one of the hotter days of the year the Grand Tradition Family made the facilities as comfortable as possible for us and our guests. The grounds are beautiful and the food was beyond delicious. All our guests commented on how this was one of the best weddings they'd been to. We would definitely recommend this venue to others and particularly Charnel as the coordinator. Also, we used most of the vendors the estate recommended and they were beyond wonderful.

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2018

Charnel Kennedy and her team (Alexis and Cameron and others) did an absolutely amazing job with coordinating my wedding. I would not have met Charnel if it wasn't for Elle, who showed us the venue. The entire staff did an incredible job and it was wonderful to know that Charnel was there to assist me the entire way. I had an unusally stressful time as 24 hours before my wedding my best friend these past two years became upset that my daughter who is in the Army flew home from South Korea on a 19 hour flight that cost her over $1400 for 3 days in Cali, as I wanted her to be my Maid of Honor (we had discussed this previously that if this were to happen she would step aside). Unfortunately she could not and it literally ruined our friendship. The reason for this amount of detail is I want everyone to know how amazing Charnel and her team were with handling a heart broken, stressed to the max, and tearful bride. I would not have made it through the day if it were not for Charnel, Alexis, and Cameron. I am truly grateful.

The food was amazing, the venue is simply gorgeous and the professionalism of the staff can not be beat. I highly recommend this venue and the wonderful ladies and gentleman who helped make a day that was suppose to be full of love and bliss yet was surrounded by heartbreak.... truly amazing for me. Thank you!! - Jessica

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 13
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 14

JAJIE · Married on 05/26/2018

Man oh Man... I don’t even know where to begin! We just got married on May 26th at Grand Tradition and I can not express the JOY and EXCITEMENT I had throughout this whole experience. My 1st venue choice fell thru due the owner not being able to accommodate my needs, and THANK GOD for that situation falling thru. I was able to have the wedding of my DREAMS at Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens! From the moment we stepped foot in the venue, I was in LOVE! I initially was going to have my wedding in the mansion, however after seeing Arbor Terrace, I was sold! The staff was more than accommodating and understanding with all my visions. The way they communicate with you throughout the planning process is so personal. From the bridal faire, to the food tasting, Every little detail made everything so memorable!! The day of my wedding was so organized and on point! If there was ANY issues, I knew nothing about it! I was truly impressed! I wasn’t rushed at all! The fact that everything is done in a timeline form, lets you know exactly what should be happening and when. I wish I could do it allllll over again. Alyssa stayed in close contact with all my vendors making sure no balls were dropped! Matter of fact, if it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t have had a wedding cake that day. Lol. My baker called me saying that she just received a call from Alyssa confirming my cake delivery and she had my date on the 27th, rather than the 26th (although we definitely confirmed my date during each meeting). Everything was confirmed and my cake was delivered right on time....thank you Alyssa ! With me designing and planning my WHOLE wedding myself, from the decor, to the music, to the guest dress code, Alyssa, my coordinator went over and beyond to make sure my wedding day was exactly how I envisioned it being! My wedding will be the stepping stone to begin my business and Alyssa made sure all my decor was placed in the correct spots! She made sure all the guests were comfortable.

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 15
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 21
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 22
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 23

Pamela · Married on 03/04/2018

The minute we saw the Arbor Terrace with it's beautiful waterfall we fell in love and were completely satisfied with every single moment.

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 24
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 12/30/2017

We are so happy we choose Grand Tradition Estate for our wedding venue. We had the ceremony in Arbor Terrace and it is absolutely breathtaking. The service we wreceived was awesome for us and our wedding guests. They are very organized and made it easy for us to coordinate what we wanted. I recommend anyone wanting a destination wedding with great service to choose Grand Traditions.

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 25
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 26
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 27

Kelsey · Married on 11/10/2017

From the moment we toured Grand Tradition Estate, we were in love! We were scheduled for a tour but unfortunately lost our pet sitter for the day so our little dog had to travel with us. Don was super accommodating and allowed our fur baby to ride along with us. We were sold and couldn't be happier with our choice. We booked Arbor Terrace and it was amazing. All of our guests were blown away by the beauty of the venue and how it took you away from the world and into a lush, tropical paradise. In addition to the beauty of the venue, the staff is amazing. Alyssa, our coordinator, made sure that our day ran smoothly from beginning to end; she was awesome! We can't say enough good things about this venue; we had such a positive experience. If you want a beautiful venue with wonderful staff (and who doesn't), book Grand Tradition!

• Kimi

Kimi · Married on 09/16/2017

AMAZING!!! FABULOUS!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

I got married at the Arbor Terrace which is the tropical venue. My experience was top-notch from the very first visit. My mom and I went to the venue and booked that same visit. It was the first venue I visited. It was definitely on the higher end of our budget but with everything they offered and the tropical venue, it was the perfect venue for my husband and I.

Kalani B. was our coordinator and was there for me through the entire planning process and even more so at the wedding. She was there for myself, my party, and my parents the entire wedding!

The staff handled everything at the wedding. They all have head sets and if you need anything, they make it happen. You also have a bridal assistant who helps you with EVERYTHING!

The food was amazing! I got fantastic reviews from my hard to please guests!

We keep talking about how smooth everything went and that has a lot to do with the help from the venue

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 28
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 29
  • Stasia

Stasia · Married on 09/02/2017

Incredible, the service we received was above and beyond our expectations!! They truly take care of their couples and helped make our wedding a dream!!

Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 30
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 31
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 32
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 33
    Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens 34

Melisa · Married on 06/23/2017

We absolutely LOVE the Grand Tradition. Our day coordinator, Alyssa is heaven sent! She made our lives easier and was so attentive to us the day of and the days leading up to the wedding. The entire staff the night of the reception was absolutely phenomenal! We could have not asked for greater service! This venue is a hidden gem. We lucked out finding this venue and our wedding day could have not gone any more perfect! Thank you so much to the entire staff and crew. We love you and we LOVE the Grand Tradition. It seriously was the wedding of our dreams ... worth EVERY single penny!!!

Rozelynn · Married on 06/10/2017

Rozelynn (mother of the bride)

The perfect venue! Many guests said the wedding at The Beverly Mansion/Gazeebo in The Grand Tradition Estate felt like a wedding at Disneyland! The staff is friendly, the food truly amazing, and the venue breathtaking. Great variety in photo locations, and the groom’s suite and bridal suite to prep and get ready are spacious and fun!

Jennifer · Married on 03/20/2017

Our wedding at Grand Tradition Estate was absolutely perfect! We had Kelsey as our site coordinator and she was simply amazing and so accommodating. Even though we know she deals with several clients she was so good at making us feel special! It was so nice to know we had nothing to worry about and that everything would go off without a hitch. The organization of the wedding team here is awesome. My husband and I knew as soon as we toured the estate that this was where we wanted to get married and I am so happy that the estate did not disappoint. The only thing I was a little bummed about was that I had asked for extra cranberry cheese on my cheese plate in the bridal suite but my husband got the extra cheese instead.

Rebecca · Married on 03/17/2017

I honestly don't know where to begin. I have so many nice things to say about the estate and the staff! I had my eye on this venue for my wedding for over 5 years. I've watched it change slightly, improve with each renovation, and the prices increase (LOL). When it was time to finally book the venue, I promised my parents that I would look at other places because of the cost of GT. Granted, I have expensive taste and there were only 2 other venues that SLIGHTLY compared to GT's beauty, and they weren't that much cheaper. I figured GT is worth every extra penny than the other venues and, after my parent's acceptance, booked GT 14 months in advance! My first coordinator was Amanda who was very friendly and energetic. She learned about my wedding quickly although it's not typical to meet them so soon. About half-way in they changed my coordinator from Amanda to Alyssa. I was very skeptical since I had built a friendship with Amanda and requested to have a manager on the sidelines while I transitioned to Alyssa (which they accommodated) SHE. WAS. AMAZING! (Carrie - you're amazing too!) I felt as if I was her only bride - she remembered not only wedding details but personal details about myself that I had mentioned. She knew my wedding details as if they were her own and always greeted me with a smile. She was knowledgeable, friendly and very enthusiastic! Every meeting with her was like meeting with a friend- she made me feel welcome and at home. She helped me fight for a few very unique requests that, without her persistence, I'm sure would have been declined by management. I've worked with a few coordinators at friend's weddings at other venues and I can honestly say she's the best I've met and I'm extremely thankful for her. The rest of the staff was always very welcoming, complimentary, and treated me like a Queen.

Madison · Married on 01/20/2017

My husband and I got married on January 20th 2017 at Grand Tradition - Arbor Terrace. Grand Tradition Estate was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and speak for themselves as soon as you walk onto the estate, but honestly its the staff we were in contact with that truly made our year of planning nothing short of amazing! Grand Tradition’s staff were a vital piece to our wedding day being stress free so we could just focus on the important things of the day, like getting married to your best friend! :) The professionalism and attention to detail is what sets Grand Tradition apart from all the other venues in the area and we consider ourselves lucky to have had them! From the first interaction we had with Carrie for our venue tour, to our last planning meeting with our incredible coordinator Kelsey, all the way to the wedding day itself where every single staff member was willing and ready to lend a helping hand, our wedding day turned out perfect!

Kelsey was our wedding coordinator, and we could not feel more blessed for everything she did for us every step of the way! We couldn’t possibly put into words how much we appreciate her doing everything in her control to make our wedding day a dream, and a dream it was. She was always so kind, warm, and welcoming. Her professionalism exceeded all expectations and she is so organized and detail oriented that we didn’t have to be! :) We constantly said throughout the process “Kelsey we have no idea what we would do without you.” She was a key piece in making our fairytale wedding come true and we can’t thank her enough.

Grand Tradition is not just a venue to us, it is now a piece of our lives and hearts forever. THANK YOU Grand Tradition for the best memories! We will see you again for our 10 year! :)

Julia · Married on 12/10/2016

My husband and I just got married at the Arbor Terrace in December. Our venue was our favorite vendor selection out of our entire wedding! In fact, GT was the first venue we toured - and we followed up by touring twenty others (to do our due diligence). We were thrilled to come back and book this venue after our search - it was truly unmatched in beauty, value and service! Throughout the entire process, Katie and Kelsey were a dream team. I was "that bride" - with a million questions, and a million "what ifs". They always answered me promptly, thoroughly and were happy to accommodate everything I threw at them! From creating my signature cocktail to setting up extra appointments just so we could practice our first dance on-site - everyone was so flexible, and paid so much attention to detail, I couldn't have asked for a better wedding team! Their banquet staff, receptionists, parking attendants - and awesome sound technician - everyone deserves a shout out!! (just as one example of their dedicated service, our coordinator Kelsey spent 30+ minutes picking out the exact shades we could turn the LED at different parts of the reception - and that's just the tip of the iceberg)

We had provided GT with 20+ boxes of various decorations; everything was set up perfectly. I honestly couldn't imagine anyone else having this level of perfection without hiring a professional decorator! On our actual wedding day, we never had to worry about a thing! Our party got there a tad late (it happens), and Kesley & team were able to adjust the schedule, and juggled all the moving pieces - so that we didn't even have to think about it. And on top of all her coordinator duties, Kelsey came up to us every 10 minutes to check in (and bring us a drink)!!! And, of course, the grounds are just gorgeous - all of our guests were blown away by how scenic all of the sites looked - and everyone was raving about the food. We just couldn't recommend GT enough!!

Jillian · Married on 10/29/2016

We had our wedding at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens on October 29, 2016 and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! The venue itself is absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous! The service is excellent! Also, everyone at our wedding raved about how delicious the food was! It really is an excellent venue, because you can have both the ceremony and the reception all at one place. The customer service at the venue is excellent! Carrie and Kelsey really excel at their jobs! They were both so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. Last, but not least, Grand Tradition has a program called the Ring Corps where you can go visit on your anniversary month every year and get a free meal on them! We are really looking forward to making that our routine every year to celebrate our anniversaries! Overall, it is a phenomenal venue and I knew it before I even went to see it!

We absolutely love this venue. It is super beautiful and the staff are very nice and professional. We don't live in the area so the staff members always try to accommodate us. They gave us a lot of advises and detailed information about what will happen on our wedding day. They worked hard to make sure everything goes smoothly on our big day. The guests loved the view, loved the food, loved the ambience and of course the bar! Thank you for making our special extra memorable. All the best to all couples out there :)

Elaine · Married on 05/06/2016

Of all the recommended wedding venue, Grand Tradition was on the top of our list. It was the first and the only place we went and that was it. It was an important good choice because the place was beautiful, the ceremony by the waterfalls at Compass Garden and the reception at the Beverly Mansion. Oh we have beautiful pictures! And the food was delicious too! Amanda our wedding coordinator was the sweetest. We would not have a well organized and successful wedding had it not because of Amanda and the staff of Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens. It was an unforgettable and the most beautiful moment in our life as a couple. We had so much fun at that place! Thank you Amanda and everyone at Grand Tradition Estate & Gardens!

❤️Mr and Mrs Ryan & Elaine Ybanez

Erika · Married on 03/26/2016

I will be getting married here in March of 2016 and I couldn't be happier! This location only does weddings and you can tell. The landscape is the most manicured landscape I've ever seen. That was the first thing I noticed. I didn't see a single dead leaf on the ground. They have 2 main ceremony locations. One is basically like disneyland, a little too Cinderella for me....almost too perfect. haha. The other location is where I will be getting married. It's basically a really manicured rainforest. The ceremony space overlooks a waterfall that can be turned down during the ceremony so your guest can actually hear whats going on. The grass is fake grass though. You can't really tell. The area is surrounded by so many trees that if they put real grass it would die off and not look as great. The reception spot for this place is what I love most! Its in a tent with one side being the bar/buffet area and the other side opens up to a little brick patio with a fire place. IT'S SO NICE! The staff in on point and really professional. The only downside about this venue is that weddings shut down around 9am and you can pay for an additional hour but is around $1200. Booo! But this is literally the only downside.

Jenny · Married on 03/20/2016

Grand Tradition Estate was our top choice when picking our dream wedding venue. The place is really just as gorgeous in person as it is in pictures, even when it rained when we first toured the venue. Everything from the tour to the emails to our coordinator and the food tasting was professional and well organized. My husband had friends and family from San Diego while mine were from Los Angeles. This was the perfect median for both of our loved ones to travel. Even though it was a long drive my guests all thought it was worth it. They all enjoyed our wedding and said it was the most beautiful and most well organized venue they ever attended. The food was excellent too! Our day was perfect and it was the best biggest decision we made as a couple.

Maegan · Married on 03/19/2016

Our wedding was AMAZING! Ashley, our coordinator, was super efficient and helpful, not to mention kind. We had an unforgettable wedding and it went seamlessly. It was better than I could have envisioned. The Grand Tradition definitely knows how make your wedding the best experience of your life. Thank you!!