Amari Productions Reviews

47 Reviews for Amari Productions

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic team!

We loved Amari Productions. We were assigned Alex and Christian and they were amazing! So much fun, super energetic, very professional and they do amazing work! We couldn't be happier with them. Our IG teaser so perfectly captures the day in 60 seconds, we smile every time we watch it.

Katie · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I used Amari Productions for our wedding on November 18, 2017. I attended a wedding a couple of years ago for a couple that used Amari, and I loved their video. I did some research and they were exactly what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier with the experience and the end product! Our videographers were Taylor and Stav, and they were FABULOUS. They took the time to find out what exactly I was looking for and executed it perfectly. I had a personal concern I wanted to share with them about a week before the wedding, and Taylor responded immediately and professionally. They were worth every penny and now we have beautiful memories to share with loved ones.

• Jilli

Jilli · Married on 08/13/2017

We were so incredibly happy that we chose Amari Productions for our wedding Videographer. Both Taylor and Carling were so sweet, easy-going and professional on the day of the wedding and throughout all of the planning leading up to the big day. We LOVE the highlight film they made for us and they so effortlessly captured the sweet, genuine moments of the entire day and night. We could not be happier with our decision to choose Amari as our wedding videographer and we would 100% recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thank you so much Taylor, Carling, and the entire Amari team for being so wonderful!

austib · Married on 05/21/2017

I could not be happier that I chose this company to shoot my wedding video! I found them after I saw one of my college classmate's wedding video on Facebook and I knew they were good because I tears up without even knowing the couple very well at all! I saw that their work flowed so well and it evoked so much emotion. I knew that I had made the right decision because they were so responsive and helpful in their emails. Once the big day arrived, I couldn't have been happier with my decision because they were so kind, friendly, funny and kept me so calm on the big day! Besides being a pleasure to work with, they could not have done a better job capturing the special moments of our day - nearly everyone who watches it ends up in happy tears because it was put together so well that you can actually feel the emotions through the video. I have nothing but love for this wonderful company and their work!

Justin · Married on 05/20/2017

Me and my wife fell in love with Amari's videos immediately when we started looking around for videographers. We couldn't have asked for a better team to capture our special day. Magdalena and Christian were awesome and a blast to work with throughout the hectic day. Magdalena literally gave the shoes off her feet to my bride when she couldn't walk around in her heels anymore as we were getting different shots. They were even able to easily accommodate staying past their scheduled time so they could capture special moments we wanted in our video. We love these guys and couldn't be more happy with our highlight video. The turnaround time was very reasonable and the video turned out just how we wanted it. Thanks so much guys!

Ruby · Married on 02/25/2017

This crew is amazing! My husband and I were going back and forth between having videography for our wedding a few months back in February 2017 due to pricing and just uncertain about it all together. After going back and forth with another video co. (which mind you they are great too), but our budget just wouldn't allow us to say yes to them they pointed us in the direction of Amari and we are so thankful they did. I contacted Dave about being referred to him from another video co. and he was quick to respond and extremely clear in answering my questions. He not only answered all the questions we had, but also gave me a run through of wedding videography and what each package meant and included to fully understand what we were picking for our wedding day. Afterall, this is an area we weren't too savvy on and felt such at ease and had clear knowledge of what we were getting from Dave's helpful explaining and suggestions. So after a call and a couple emails about a week before our wedding day, my husband and I went with the same day premier to be played at the end of our wedding night with all of our family and friends present and we are SO happy we opted for that package. It was the icing on the cake for us to have that be a part of our day! I think, that moment was probably one of our top 3 special moments of the whole day. I highly recommend this crew! They were so easy to work with, flexible, understood what we wanted and desired. The day of crew felt like people we knew. They were all wonderful and so professional but at the same time relatable and enjoyable to be around. If you are looking for a videographer for your big day, we highly recommend Amari! You will not regret hiring them and you will be so glad to have them be a part of your special day. We cannot express enough how thankful we are for them and just the crew that is Amari Productions. Truly a down to earth, creative crew. Thank you Amari Productions!

Marquita · Married on 10/21/2016

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I don’t even know where to begin in regards to how amazing Amari Productions is! We booked them for our wedding in October and they not only met our expectations, they exceeded them. The entire crew was super professional and friendly. We had a 30 person wedding party, and as one would imagine, things were chaotic leading up to our ceremony. The Amari crew moved around without even being noticed. We genuinely forgot they were there at times! We purchased the Same Day Edit package, and it was a hit. We knew it would be an incredible touch to add to our big day, but they not only blew us away… our guests were in awe as well! We loved them so much, we’ve asked for them to add on the feature film option as well.

My husband and I aren’t super traditional and we struggle with the “romantic shots”. Dave and Mariah guided us with different shots and angles, and to look at our highlight video you would never know that we struggled with being so lovey dovey for the camera. They were able to capture the true essence of who we are as a couple, our crazy wedding party, our colorful guests and our epic wedding day perfectly! Amari was and is exceptional! You will not be let down, trust me!

Pascale · Married on 10/01/2016

Amari Productions has to be one of the best, if not the BEST wedding videographers/cinematographers in So Cal. After countless hours of research on wedding videographers in the San Diego/LA/Orange County area, we choose Amari Productions based on their quality and reasonable pricing. Trust me, there are a lot of videographers that make really cheesy wedding videos, but Amari is not one of them.

We booked Magdalena for our wedding since she was more in our price range. On the day of, Magdalena and her assistant were so low key, I didn't even know they were even there at times. This is what made them such great videographers. They went with the flow with the day and simply captured all our special moments and were not intrusive. They worked well with our photographer.

When we got our wedding video, I was in tears because I was so amazed on how wonderfully it turned out. They captured so many touching moments and highlights from our wedding day. Honestly, my husband and I weren't even sure if we wanted to get a videographer for our wedding and thought who ever looks back at their wedding video? Trust me, I've watched the video over and over again, because it's like re-living the best day of my life. There is no doubt that having Amari Productions/Magdalena as our videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Venice · Married on 09/24/2016

Amari productions did an amazing job on our wedding highlight film. We worked with Taylor as our main videographer. When he arrived to shoot our wedding he was really nice and relaxed, and he was able to blend in that it made me feel comfortable being myself in front of the camera. We even received our highlight film a lot faster than we expected. We've watched our video plenty of times already. The video flowed so well with our special day and they worked well with what music we wanted for our video. They are also super fast at responding to emails it makes it very easy to communicate with them. If you like the cinematic style for your wedding video, I highly recommend them!

Susan · Married on 08/06/2016

We love our video! Great value!

Christy · Married on 07/30/2016

Since the moment I saw Amari’s videos I knew I wanted to book them for my wedding. They were a little over our price range so they gave me other quality videographer companies that were in my price range. We waited a couple months after hearing about these other companies until we decided for sure we wanted a videographer. By this time, all of Dave’s suggested videographers were booked. We knew at that point we had to go with Amari Productions. All there videos were breathtaking, made me tear up (even though I didn’t know the couple getting married), and their customer service/timely responses were spot on. They even worked with our budget!

They showed up on the wedding day early, were totally in the background, didn’t have us do many things extra then what the photographer suggested, and were extremely friendly, respectful, and attentive to every detail of the wedding. The bridal party loved having Taylor and Stav around. We got our video 6 weeks later which we thought was very quick! When we watched it we were in awe at everything they captured. I didn’t even remember all the little details they caught. Everyone who saw our video mentioned how well made the video was and how surprised they were that Amari fit the whole wedding into 5 minutes. I absolutely love how they make more than one video on the screen at once by popping them in one after the other. They really kept in mind everything we filled out in the questionnaires and made our dream video that totally represented us. I would suggest them to every single person who is getting married and I know that our single family members and friends who have seen our video will be calling Amari when their special day arrives!

Taylor · Married on 07/09/2016

Amari Productions was fantastic throughout the entire process. From the initial conversations, through our wedding, to the final video product, Amari was helpful, easy and made the perfect video. I would recommend them for anyone looking for a videographer. Thank you.

jennifer · Married on 07/09/2016

There are no words to describe how much my husband and I LOVE our wedding video that Amari produced. Magdalena and Taylor did an INCREDIBLE job capturing the relaxed, fun vibe of our day and making the video something we will cherish forever.

If you're looking for videographers who won't stage you and who won't crowd you on our day, Magdalena and Taylor are them. We were never posed or staged, and we honestly both recall ever actually noticing them a few times on the wedding day because they blended in so well and didn't orchestrate any forced shots. We loved the relaxed vibe they brought to the day and how they simply captured natural moments between us and made it into a beautiful video!

We were quite disappointed with our wedding photography, so we were really hoping when the video came we would be in love with it. Within the first 2 minutes of watching the video, my husband and I both had tears in our eyes because the video captured the day SO WELL we felt like we were reliving it all over again. Parents, family, and other guests have all remarked how "obsessed" they are with the video and how it is such a perfect representation of our day. Having this video will be something we cherish and rewatch forever -- we both agree it was the best spent money of the wedding! This is probably our favorite item we have from the wedding.

Don't hesitate to reach out to Amari for your wedding videography...one of the best vendor choices of our wedding and we are SO in love with our video. The music, the flow, the images captured....everything was beyond what we could have imagined. They customized it to fit us perfectly, and the whole process with them was VERY low stress. I can't emphasize enough how incredible their wedding videos are. Not to mention -- they were incredibly sweet the day of and were an absolute pleasure to work this from beginning to end. If you're on the fence about it, absolutely 100% do it!

Thanks again, Taylor and Magdalena!

Lynsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Having Amari Productions as our wedding videographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!!

I was very picky when looking for a videographer because I had a certain style and vision in mind. After watching countless videos of other vendors, I knew 100% that Amari was the right choice for our highlight film. I love their artistry in shooting the surrounding nature and natural beauty of our venue. They know how to craft your film so that every important part was included all within 4-6 minutes! We were also surprised of how much they captured! Sometimes it's hard to be at all places of a wedding that have memorable moments, but some how Amari did it! Having them was one of the most valuable elements of our wedding day because we can relive the best day of our lives over and over and over, as well as your friends and family!

Taylor and Carling really took the time to know exactly what we wanted in every aspect of the film before and after the wedding. I really appreciated this because I have had friends who were disappointed in their film because they spent so much money on it and their videographers didn't include what they thought were the most memorable parts. We experienced absolutely no disappointments with Amari, but instead, we were overwhelmingly grateful! I literally can't stop watching our film, I love it so much and so does our friends and family!!

If you are having any hesitations on whether you should pick Amari or not, just read all these AMAZING reviews and know you are in the BEST hands in the wedding biz!!! Thank you, Amari!!

Karina · Married on 05/28/2016

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! The very FIRST wedding vendor I booked for our wedding day! Being in the wedding industry myself, I knew exactly what dream team I wanted surrounding me and Dave, Mariah, Taylor, and Magdalena are HANDS DOWN the best.

Not only are they completely AMAZING at what they do, but they have so much character. We wanted a team that made us feel comfortable, give us direction when needed, and most importantly to be present in our moments and have the time of our life doing it!

They created a same-day edit for us! AND LET ME TELL YOU... it was one of the best decisions we ever made. Our guests were not expecting to see a video at our reception that was edited the SAME DAY. Everyone still can not stop talking about it and every time we watch it, it allows us to relive the moments. Every little detail was captured. Thank you AMARI PRODUCTIONS for being with us on our special day and creating such a beautiful video! We heart you!!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Dave and Mariah were AMAZING! I felt like we were long time friends from the start despite never having met each other! They make you feel so at ease. Mariah was with me all morning as I got ready for the wedding and I loved chit chatting with her throughout the morning. I could go on about how amazing Dave and Mariah are... but I guess I should tell you how INCREDIBLE their work is! Without a doubt the same day premier was the way to go. It allowed us to take a break from the dance floor to watch our video surrounded by family and friends and re-live all the joyous moments from the hours before! For me, it was a chance for everything to sink in- it allowed me to appreciate the moment we were in and all that had happened throughout the day. I cried happy tears throughout the whole film! I can't tell you how many guests were coming up to me saying how amazing the film was! Not to mention everyone was shocked at how quickly we were able to watch it! Such a fun surprise for the wedding guests. WITHOUT A DOUBT- go with Amari Productions for all your filming needs. Just do it! You will not regret it, I promise!

callagee · Married on 05/14/2016

Taylor and everyone at Amari was fantastic! Our wedding video could not have been more perfect. Everything, from the quality of the cameras, to the music, the editing talent, was superb. It was so great to watch our wedding video and see all the little moments they captured on our big day that we didn't see before. Thank you, Amari, for beautifully filming and editing the best day of our lives! You and the whole team were so great to work with day of as well!!!

Nasimeh · Married on 05/07/2016

Amari Productions is the way to go for your wedding video! They capture every moment of your special day and created the perfect movie to remind you of your day! We loved them!!! Highly recommend them!!

Thanh · Married on 02/21/2016

Can I give more than 5 stars?!!

We made the best decision ever by hiring AMARI. We were lucky that our planner recommended that we reach out to AP and we're so glad we did! My husband (married 2.21.16) and I looked at around 5-6 other videographers in Southern CA and Amari was by far the most unique and creative one out of the bunch.

When I saw our same day premiere, my heart exploded. Dave and Mariah (& Alex!) captured the day so perfectly, and no details were missed. You could feel the love and personality through each clip and to be able to share that with our friends and family, is something that I will always remember.

Thank you AP for being such a professional and fun group to work with. You made our day LEGENDARY and cannot wait to see more! If you're looking for videographers, look no further! AP will be the best decision you've ever made!!

Jenny · Married on 02/20/2016

AMARI produced the most amazing wedding video for us. When we first started our wedding planning last fall, videography was something we didn't think we wanted or cared for. Luckily, at the last minute we decided to at least look into a videographer before ruling it out. We contacted AMARI and quickly met with Taylor. He was so easy to talk with; he listened to what was important to us and shared his expertise and recommendations. After meeting with Taylor, it was an easy decision to go with him and we knew a video would be well worth the expense. We chose the Same Day Premeire and it was better than we could have ever expected. Our guests had never seen a video shown at the end of a reception; they loved it and were so complimentary. Taylor and Magdalena put together a video that pictures could never capture, and gave us images and moments that we would have never seen. Watching the video days after the wedding was over, created such a moving experience for us. I know now how much I would have missed out on if we did not choose AMARI. Choosing AMARI for a wedding video is a must. There are not enough words to describe how much our video means to us. Thank you Taylor and Magdalena a million times over :)

Jenny Hart Hughson

Marianne · Married on 10/03/2015

WOW! That was the reaction that everyone had after watching our Same Day Premier! Dave and Mariah were amazing during the entire process!! We had very particular requests for our Same Day Premier and really wanted it to convey what kind of people we are! We wanted an upbeat song and a really fun vibe and at the same time capture all the perfect moments that we had throughout the day - not an easy job! But they delivered with a stunning video that I can't stop sharing with everyone! We had a difficult time finding the perfect videographer and instantly fell in love with Amari Productions. We are so happy we did! We're still waiting on our entire wedding video but I couldn't stop myself from giving them rave reviews already!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2015

Amazing videographer

Taylor Ashley with Amari Productions was so great! He was super helpful and responsive over emails whenever we had questions or updates on our wedding. He was available over the weekend to meet with us and help us plan the videography for the wedding. We sent him sample videos that we liked and he was very receptive to feedback of what we liked and wanted for our video. We can’t wait to see how our wedding video will come out!

Justine · Married on 03/28/2015

We had Dave and Mariah document our day and holy moly we could not have been more pleased with how our Same Day Premiere came out. Our guests are still in awe of it and couldn't believe how well it was done considering it was edited on the fly by Dave. We felt so incredibly comfortable around them, so much so that we loved having them follow us around the whole day. They totally calmed our nerves by just their presence! They captured every emotion and detail perfectly. This was the best money we spent for our wedding and I would highly recommend them if you want an incredible documentation of your special day to look back on.

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Dave and Mariah are seriously two of the raddest people we've ever met. My now husband found them while researching wedding vendors and immediately fell in love with their editing and style. So we set up a Skype call with Mariah and was immediately sold. Then I found out some old friends from college also used Amari and gave me glowing reviews of Dave and Mariah. I'm so happy we found them. They were so amazing to work with. They kept my husband and I smiling and laughing the entire day. They are so comfortable to be around. They helped make our day just perfect. The video came out awesome and captured the wedding so well. We purchased the highlight video and are looking forward to ordering the full length from them for our anniversary when that comes. We watch our wedding video all the time to reminisce, it never fails to make us so happy!