ShutterEyes Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Robin M. Married on 06/04/2021

Absolutely amazing! Would highly recommend!

Will and his assistant did an outstanding job at my wedding in June - I truly can’t express how grateful I am for the pictures and memories he was able to capture!

Will also photographed my sisters wedding and her best friends wedding, so their raving reviews left me extremely comfortable with choosing him as my photographer. Something I loved about using him was that on the day of my wedding I didn’t need to think of anything other than getting ready - Will scoped out the first look area prior, the ceremony area, and the reception area. We were able to cover all the photos I really wanted to capture. It actually rained during my first look and he was able to make that moment beautiful and stress free with his preparation of umbrellas and how to hold my dress so it photographed well.

Thank you SO much! I can’t recommend Will’s photography and professionalism enough! Any bride or groom would be lucky to have you!
    Sarah Married on 11/11/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

Will and his assistant were absolutely amazing!!! From the beginning of our wedding-planning process, Will was professional, communicative, and clear, all while making us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Through our emails and phone calls, Will always had each and every detail covered. We got married near the ocean in November, and he thought of SO many great ideas to keep our wedding party warm and comfortable during pictures on the beach. Will was able to get the best shots in such great time, which allowed us to make it to our cocktail hour (which we were hoping for, but not sure we'd be able to pull it off!) From the getting ready pictures, ceremony, group shots, and reception, I could not be happier. Will captured our entire day (even so many thoughtful moment I didn't realize he was capturing) so beautifully. I highly recommend Will to capture your wedding day!
    Rachel P. Married on 07/18/2020

Couldn't recommend more!

Will was professional, flexible and accommodating. We loved working with him. Our photos are absolutely stunning. He was especially helpful during this uncertain and unprecedented time. We needed to reschedule, re-imagine and redesign our 2020 wedding given the circumstances and Will was so supportive through the entire process. If you are still thinking about getting married in 2020 - whether it be at the courthouse or in your backyard - Will is the photographer you want to work with.
    Danielle D. Married on 05/05/2020

The BEST photographer

What amazing photos! Will is a fantastic photographer! From the first day we met him, we were comfortable with him and trusted him completely to capture our big day. His passion for photography is obvious. He is respectful, efficient, and the utmost professional. He listened to what we were looking for but also provided invaluable guidance. We really let him guide us through our wedding day to get the best photos. He gave us a TON of photos, both in color and black & white and in so many different settings. He was always responsive to emails and phone calls as well. Choosing him to be our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made!
    Liana B. Married on 11/16/2019

Shuttereyes Photography

Will and his assistant were so amazing! He picked out the perfect spot for our photos and we could not be happier with them! It was a freezing, windy day and made the process so quick for our bridal party and we got all the pictures we wanted!
    Todd Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing!! High recommend!!

Will was so fabulous and professional! Our wedding ended up being over 100 degrees and we were so worried about how the heat would impact the pictures, but looking at the pictures now you would never know how hot it was. Will made sure to capture all the photos and moments we wanted as well as others we hadn't even thought of. We loved each photo Will gave us and felt that he did a great job capturing all the special moments of the day. Will was so responsive during the planning process and actually helped us create a timeline that we used with other vendors. We also found that Will was more reasonably priced than other photographers will less experience. We would absolutely recommend Will, he was a pleasure to work with!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Photographer!

From beginning to end, working with Will was effortless and enjoyable. He captured every moment of our wedding day and we have these pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives. His work is breathtaking and he is very conscientious, focused, professional, organized, and reliable. We would highly recommend Will to anyone!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/22/2019

Will is amazing. He saved my day

Will is just simply amazing. From the minute I met him, I felt a kind, warm heart that conveyed a big sense of trust. During my consultation, Will thought of all these things I had never even thought about....and I thought I had thought about everything! Needless to say, Will exuded professionalism, passion and experience. I needed to have him!

My engagement pictures were incredible. We went to Newport, RI and Will literally went out on a ledge to capture the perfect shots. All my friends and family were awed with the pictures of my session. They weren't just pictures, they were like images from a fairy-tale storybook; keepsakes forever.

Then came my June Wedding Day, full of the most unexpected elements. The morning-pristine. Getting into the church-black skies. Coming out of the church-clearing skies. Picture session in a spot nowhere to take cover-hail--literally, hail. As a bride, I thought my life was over as the biggest rain drops I had ever seen started to come down on me and my whole wedding party. Will rounded us up in the limo and remained calm. Of course, Will busts out white umbrellas, being the prepared photographer he is, and instructed the limo driver to start driving to find an awning or somewhere else to take pictures. Even my wedding party started to get discouraged and were whispering to maybe just get to the reception---but Will never gave up on me! Not only did he find a spot to take pictures, but he took shots that dismissed all the chaos of the day. Viewers of my pictures are none-the-wiser of what really happened behind the scenes. The pictures are flawless, and I'm a happy bride that has my beautiful printed memories forever at my fingertips. Imagine if I had an inexperienced photographer that didn't know what to do in this situation? Gave up? I would have nothing to look back at to remember.

Book with Will! You will not regret it! He saved my day and talked this bride out of having a pure meltdown! He's a compassionate, humble business man; truly talented and experienced. He will think of every detail that you don't. -he's your runner up MOH, wedding coordinator and best friend with a hanky! My first impression of Will was an honest one, because he delivered exactly what my instinct told me he would :) #Bestphotographerever
    Bridget Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding!

Will and his team did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. Will is personable, professional, and an absolute pleasure to work with. We highly recommend ShutterEyes Photography! Thank you so much, Will!
    Amanda C. Married on 01/19/2019

Stunning photos and amazing experience

Will captured our day so so perfectly we couldn’t be happier. During our phone calls and planning meetings, Will was very thorough and detailed with scheduling and plans for photography. It made us stress free going into the day. During our wedding, Will was so enjoyable to work with. Made us feel relaxed in front of the camera, was discrete amongst guests and during our special moments but somehow still captured each and every moment perfectly. We received our photos back and we are just in awe over every one. we are reliving our day through these photos and couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much Will!
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 01/09/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

I cannot say enough amazing things about Will and Shutter Eyes Photography! Will is very talented and we got tons of amazing pictures from our wedding. They were so good that it was difficult to choose our favorites. On our wedding day, the pictures went so smoothly thanks to Will! 10/10 would recommend Will and Shutter Eyes Photography, you will not be disappointed!
    Callie Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing seamless artistry

Will & his team from beginning to end provided seamless guidance, & creative photography that is realistic, yet flawless & tailored to our personality. Our wedding day was captured perfectly.. not one missed memory.. not one pushy moment.. just quality, beautiful, natural stills that come alive with Will’s amazing talent to capture life & love!
    Lindsay Married on 10/07/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!!

We absolutely cannot recommend Will and Shutter Eyes Photography enough. We used him for our wedding as well as our engagement photos. We do not consider ourselves to be very photogenic people and are not super comfortable in front of the camera. The first time we met Will was the day we did our engagement photos and his level of professionalism, coupled with his warm and inviting personality immediately put us at ease. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch. Will and his assistant Jordan were amazing! They covered all angles and parts of the event, while entirely in the background and not imposing at all. The photos we have received are absolutely breathtaking! We are so happy and thankful that we chose Will as our photographer. He captured the day exactly how we were hoping, as well as, in ways that we never could have imagined! You will not regret booking with Shutter Eyes!
  • Brian
    Brian Married on 10/05/2018

Stellar Work

Will was approachable, seamless to work with, and a true professional. From planning at his home/office to running around on our big day, we had full confidence in him. Once we met Will we knew we had absolutely nothing to worry about. We would highly recommend him without question!!
    Katie C. Married on 09/23/2018

Top Notch Photography

Shuttereyes Photography was top notch. Will and his team are wonderful. The attention to detail is like no other. He is able to cater to all of your needs to make your day extra special. I would highly recommend Shuttereyes for all of your photography needs.
    Brittany P. Married on 09/18/2018

Absolute dream in September

My husband and I couldn’t be more thankful for Will’s talents! From our engagement photos in the middle of a field to a beautiful wedding day on September 10th, 2018, he made everything easy breezy. He has an ability to make you feel your most comfortable in front of a camera while getting the most perfect shots that you will treasure forever. My husband and I have already ordered several prints to hang throughout our home. We couldn’t be more thankful to Will for capturing the our day and the emotions of our friends and family. He truly goes above and beyond and is my first recommendation to any and all brides and grooms to be!!
    Megan Married on 07/21/2018

Best of the Best!

Will is the best if the best! He has done the wedding photography for at least three of our friends, so when we were looking for a photographer for our wedding, it was an easy decision.
    He truely made us feel incredibly special on our wedding day! He captured the day perfectly, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The photos came out AMAZING!! Everyone who looks at them says they should be in a magazine! I’d highly recommend Will to anyone and everyone!!
    Kimberly Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding photos

We were blown away with our photos from Shutter Eyes. The lighting and colors are perfect. He captured all the special moments and is extremely easy to work with.
    Kaelyn Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing to work with!

We would definitely recommend ShutterEyes to anyone looking for a photographer. Will was amazing to work with and so easy going. He made sure we got all the moments we wanted captured and then some! We are so beyond happy with the beautiful work Will provided!
    Kelly Married on 06/02/2018
    Will is the single best decision we made for our wedding. Your wedding day is such a whirlwind and will fly by and at the end of the day it’s the pictures you rely on to capture the memories forever. Any Boston bride still looking for a photographer please book ShutterEyes!!

Will was so professional. The first time we met with him he said he runs the day like a wedding planner and wants your wedding pictures to tell the story of the day. Done. We had a vision for a unique wedding, didn’t have a real wedding planner, and had a rowdy bridal party so his confidence and professionalism immediately put me at ease.

Our engagement pictures were amazing. His eye for surroundings and knowing what would make a good picture is on point. I am naturally awkward and uncomfortable with pictures, Will gave me and my husband clear direction on how to pose and was great practice before the big day.

Our wedding pictures, will take your breath away. My jaw dropped as I was looking at moments he captured most. He asks what pictures you want of the day and makes sure he captures them. I told him I wanted a picture of my bouquet that had a locket of my dad tied into it and when I got the pictures I saw that he knotted our wedding ring\bands into the silk ribbon on the bouquet which meant the world. That is the type of photographer Will is, he goes above and beyond to make sure all the little moments are captured. It unexpectedly rained as soon as we stepped off the trolley for pictures and he didn’t skip a beat and had our wedding party line under a garage overpass and kept shooting.

I can never thank ShutterEyes enough for so perfectly capturing our wedding!
    Lindsey Married on 05/18/2018
    Will was our first vendor that we picked! Not only are his photos absolutely beautiful, but what I remember from my wedding, was the professionalism he had towards his assistant, and the other vendors on my wedding day. Our smiles are so genuine, and he captured photos that I will cherish forever. Also, we got married on a Friday, and our sneak-peaks were ready by Sunday morning!!! Highly, highly recommend!
    Rachel Married on 02/18/2018
    We hired Will from ShutterEyes Photography to capture our special day and I am SO happy we did. Will (and his assistant) were incredibly professional throughout our entire day. It was evident he had done this many times, and knew when and what to capture. He arrived a half hour early and even stayed a half hour late so that he could capture more moments for us. Will was efficient in all communication pre-wedding, during-wedding, and post-wedding, and was “behind the scenes” throughout our ceremony/reception. I have viewed his work on Facebook over and over again, and can’t wait to see our full album. I have only gotten a sneak peak of our photos so far but I can already tell how incredible they are. I cannot highly recommend Will enough and wish we could have another wedding just to use him again!!
    Nicole Married on 11/11/2017
    I was referred to Will of Shuttereyes by a good friend who used him for her wedding, and the pictures came out beautiful! Right after the venue was booked, photographers was my first priority. From the beginning (more than 1 1/2 years before the wedding date), Will was so easy to work with. He was responsive, flexible, and easy going. My husband does not enjoy photo shoots but Will was so easy to work with and I liked his style of photography. On the day of the wedding, I barely even noticed he was there, but he got the best shots! From his past weddings and our engagement shoot, I knew I could trust him to get the shots that would be best instead of giving him a "shot list" and we got all the pictures we could have asked for and more! He was also willing to take any photos that we did request if it involved a specific family member. The photos we received were so beautiful and I'm so happy with choosing him! You will not regret using Shuttereyes for your wedding - highly recommend!
  • Sue
    Susan Married on 10/28/2017
    Will was awesome! I had a very large wedding party, twelve big, loud guys, and thirteen even louder girls :) Will was incredibly patient and accommodating. My (now) husband and I were a little nervous about taking photos all day, but Will made us very comfortable. He actually made it pretty fun. Will is organized and on time but went with the flow when we weren’t so prompt and organized. My entire wedding party loved him. We have only seen the sneak peek so far, but the photos are absolutely beautiful! You will not be disappointed!
    Corinne Married on 10/14/2017

ShutterEyes

My husband and I could not be any more thankful for how great our engagement and wedding pictures turned out using Will from ShutterEyes. Not only is Will professional, organized, and responsive, his quality of work outstanding. Will was efficient during group photos and kept us on a timeline so that we could enjoy every minute of our day. We really appreciated his ability to blend in while capturing all the big moments of the day and everything in between. We will cherish our photos forever and would highly recommend Will as a wedding photographer to anybody!