ShutterEyes Photography Reviews

ShutterEyes Photography 5
ShutterEyes Photography 6
ShutterEyes Photography 7

Amanda Ciampa · Married on 01/19/2019

Stunning photos and amazing experience

Will captured our day so so perfectly we couldn’t be happier. During our phone calls and planning meetings, Will was very thorough and detailed with scheduling and plans for photography. It made us stress free going into the day. During our wedding, Will was so enjoyable to work with. Made us feel relaxed in front of the camera, was discrete amongst guests and during our special moments but somehow still captured each and every moment perfectly. We received our photos back and we are just in awe over every one. we are reliving our day through these photos and couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much Will!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    ShutterEyes Photography 13
    ShutterEyes Photography 14

callie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing seamless artistry

Will & his team from beginning to end provided seamless guidance, & creative photography that is realistic, yet flawless & tailored to our personality. Our wedding day was captured perfectly.. not one missed memory.. not one pushy moment.. just quality, beautiful, natural stills that come alive with Will’s amazing talent to capture life & love!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!!

We absolutely cannot recommend Will and Shutter Eyes Photography enough. We used him for our wedding as well as our engagement photos. We do not consider ourselves to be very photogenic people and are not super comfortable in front of the camera. The first time we met Will was the day we did our engagement photos and his level of professionalism, coupled with his warm and inviting personality immediately put us at ease. The day of our wedding went off without a hitch. Will and his assistant Jordan were amazing! They covered all angles and parts of the event, while entirely in the background and not imposing at all. The photos we have received are absolutely breathtaking! We are so happy and thankful that we chose Will as our photographer. He captured the day exactly how we were hoping, as well as, in ways that we never could have imagined! You will not regret booking with Shutter Eyes!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/05/2018

Stellar Work

Will was approachable, seamless to work with, and a true professional. From planning at his home/office to running around on our big day, we had full confidence in him. Once we met Will we knew we had absolutely nothing to worry about. We would highly recommend him without question!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    ShutterEyes Photography 15
    ShutterEyes Photography 16
    ShutterEyes Photography 17
    ShutterEyes Photography 18

Katie Collins · Married on 09/23/2018

Top Notch Photography

Shuttereyes Photography was top notch. Will and his team are wonderful. The attention to detail is like no other. He is able to cater to all of your needs to make your day extra special. I would highly recommend Shuttereyes for all of your photography needs.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Brittany Pasto · Married on 09/18/2018

Absolute dream in September

My husband and I couldn’t be more thankful for Will’s talents! From our engagement photos in the middle of a field to a beautiful wedding day on September 10th, 2018, he made everything easy breezy. He has an ability to make you feel your most comfortable in front of a camera while getting the most perfect shots that you will treasure forever. My husband and I have already ordered several prints to hang throughout our home. We couldn’t be more thankful to Will for capturing the our day and the emotions of our friends and family. He truly goes above and beyond and is my first recommendation to any and all brides and grooms to be!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Megan · Married on 07/21/2018

Best of the Best!

Will is the best if the best! He has done the wedding photography for at least three of our friends, so when we were looking for a photographer for our wedding, it was an easy decision.
    He truely made us feel incredibly special on our wedding day! He captured the day perfectly, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The photos came out AMAZING!! Everyone who looks at them says they should be in a magazine! I’d highly recommend Will to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding photos

We were blown away with our photos from Shutter Eyes. The lighting and colors are perfect. He captured all the special moments and is extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kaelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing to work with!

We would definitely recommend ShutterEyes to anyone looking for a photographer. Will was amazing to work with and so easy going. He made sure we got all the moments we wanted captured and then some! We are so beyond happy with the beautiful work Will provided!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/02/2018

Will is the single best decision we made for our wedding. Your wedding day is such a whirlwind and will fly by and at the end of the day it’s the pictures you rely on to capture the memories forever. Any Boston bride still looking for a photographer please book ShutterEyes!!

Will was so professional. The first time we met with him he said he runs the day like a wedding planner and wants your wedding pictures to tell the story of the day. Done. We had a vision for a unique wedding, didn’t have a real wedding planner, and had a rowdy bridal party so his confidence and professionalism immediately put me at ease.

Our engagement pictures were amazing. His eye for surroundings and knowing what would make a good picture is on point. I am naturally awkward and uncomfortable with pictures, Will gave me and my husband clear direction on how to pose and was great practice before the big day.

Our wedding pictures, will take your breath away. My jaw dropped as I was looking at moments he captured most. He asks what pictures you want of the day and makes sure he captures them. I told him I wanted a picture of my bouquet that had a locket of my dad tied into it and when I got the pictures I saw that he knotted our wedding ring\bands into the silk ribbon on the bouquet which meant the world. That is the type of photographer Will is, he goes above and beyond to make sure all the little moments are captured. It unexpectedly rained as soon as we stepped off the trolley for pictures and he didn’t skip a beat and had our wedding party line under a garage overpass and kept shooting.

I can never thank ShutterEyes enough for so perfectly capturing our wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    ShutterEyes Photography 23
    ShutterEyes Photography 24
    ShutterEyes Photography 25

Lindsey · Married on 05/18/2018

Will was our first vendor that we picked! Not only are his photos absolutely beautiful, but what I remember from my wedding, was the professionalism he had towards his assistant, and the other vendors on my wedding day. Our smiles are so genuine, and he captured photos that I will cherish forever. Also, we got married on a Friday, and our sneak-peaks were ready by Sunday morning!!! Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    ShutterEyes Photography 33
    ShutterEyes Photography 34
    ShutterEyes Photography 35

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

We hired Will from ShutterEyes Photography to capture our special day and I am SO happy we did. Will (and his assistant) were incredibly professional throughout our entire day. It was evident he had done this many times, and knew when and what to capture. He arrived a half hour early and even stayed a half hour late so that he could capture more moments for us. Will was efficient in all communication pre-wedding, during-wedding, and post-wedding, and was “behind the scenes” throughout our ceremony/reception. I have viewed his work on Facebook over and over again, and can’t wait to see our full album. I have only gotten a sneak peak of our photos so far but I can already tell how incredible they are. I cannot highly recommend Will enough and wish we could have another wedding just to use him again!!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    ShutterEyes Photography 36

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I was referred to Will of Shuttereyes by a good friend who used him for her wedding, and the pictures came out beautiful! Right after the venue was booked, photographers was my first priority. From the beginning (more than 1 1/2 years before the wedding date), Will was so easy to work with. He was responsive, flexible, and easy going. My husband does not enjoy photo shoots but Will was so easy to work with and I liked his style of photography. On the day of the wedding, I barely even noticed he was there, but he got the best shots! From his past weddings and our engagement shoot, I knew I could trust him to get the shots that would be best instead of giving him a "shot list" and we got all the pictures we could have asked for and more! He was also willing to take any photos that we did request if it involved a specific family member. The photos we received were so beautiful and I'm so happy with choosing him! You will not regret using Shuttereyes for your wedding - highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • Sue

Susan · Married on 10/28/2017

Will was awesome! I had a very large wedding party, twelve big, loud guys, and thirteen even louder girls :) Will was incredibly patient and accommodating. My (now) husband and I were a little nervous about taking photos all day, but Will made us very comfortable. He actually made it pretty fun. Will is organized and on time but went with the flow when we weren’t so prompt and organized. My entire wedding party loved him. We have only seen the sneak peek so far, but the photos are absolutely beautiful! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Corinne · Married on 10/14/2017

ShutterEyes

My husband and I could not be any more thankful for how great our engagement and wedding pictures turned out using Will from ShutterEyes. Not only is Will professional, organized, and responsive, his quality of work outstanding. Will was efficient during group photos and kept us on a timeline so that we could enjoy every minute of our day. We really appreciated his ability to blend in while capturing all the big moments of the day and everything in between. We will cherish our photos forever and would highly recommend Will as a wedding photographer to anybody!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

Will was the absolute BEST photographer we could have asked for! He was more than just a photographer, from the very beginning through the end, he offered endless support in all aspects of planning! On the day of our wedding, Will was flexible, accommodating, and extremely patient with our crazy group! His expertise and professionalism really allows you to relax and have the absolute best day of your life! We received a preview of our photos within a few days, and that had us smiling for weeks before we received the rest! We could not have asked for a better photographer, you would be crazy to not go with Will, he is truly the BEST!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    ShutterEyes Photography 37

Lindsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Will was first recommended to us by a very close friend who is a wedding coordinator. When we first got engaged, I asked her for advice and recommendations, since she had so much experience. She gave some general advice but made one thing very clear - we had to book Will. She had worked with him on many occasions and really summed it up perfectly: with Will you get stunning photography for an amazing value, and just a wonderful person to work with. Once we met with Will and saw his pictures, we were obsessed. His pictures were gorgeous and all very unique. No two weddings looked the same, and you can tell that he understood each couple's vision. The variety in his work is amazing We actually met with him before we booked our venue, because it was important to us to make sure we loved our photos. They wedding lasts a day but with pictures, you can relive it every day.

Working with Will up to the day of our wedding was a breeze. He helped with everything from the timeline, to aesthetics, and more. We had so much fun with him while we took our pictures. My bridesmaids and I were so comfortable with him even while we were frantically getting ready. And my husband and his groomsmen had way too much fun with him, and were laughing the entire time. Our entire families, wedding party, and many guests are still commenting on how great he was. The pictures are beyond stunning. He creates a site that you can access with all of your photos on it, and share with your family/friends. It is very convenient. Will captured the very essence of our wedding day - from the portraits, to the ceremony, and the candid shots on the dance floor. You know you've had the best photographer when you actually remember certain moments from your ceremony by the emotion he captured on everyone's faces.

If you're still looking for a photographer, set up a time to meet with Will. Once you meet him and see his work, it is a no-brainer. We really could not be happier with everything! Thanks Will!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Will is absolutely amazing!! He is so easy to work with, very responsive to emails/calls/texts, and takes spectacular photos. We worked with him for our engagement pictures and fell in love with his work. We've seen a little sneak peek of our wedding photos and we love them already. We can't wait to see all of them! If you want stunning wedding pictures, you MUST go with ShutterEyes Photography!!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Gina · Married on 07/07/2017

I'm so happy I chose Will and ShutterEyes for my wedding photography! I've seen Will shoot a couple of my friends weddings and they had nothing but good things to say. So when I first met with Will I already knew his work was good but just talking with him helped ease some of my stress about the day and timeline of things. Will is super easy to get along with and is so helpful with direction when it comes to how and where to pose. It ended up pouring out on my wedding day so my original plans for first look were not going to work. My husband found a new location at the last minute and Will worked with us to make the first look even better than what I had originally planned. From the beginning of the day until almost the end of the reception, Will was awesome. I love how my pictures turned out and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Will is extremely professional, friendly, easy to work with and super talented. I would definitely recommend ShutterEyes to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2017
  • User4320367 · 1+ year ago

Will is an amazing photographer. I had an insanely large wedding party and only 1 hour to get all the formal pictures taken. He kept everyone organized and at the ready so that we could take all of the pictures we wanted. He is very nice, personable, and goes with the flow of the day. Nothing looked forced, even the pictures that were posed. I would hire Shuttereyes again in a heartbeat. I recommend him to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stacey · Married on 06/03/2017

Will is a top notch photographer! Hire him for your wedding and you won't have to worry about a thing AND you'll have the most amazing pictures!

We worked with about 20 separate vendors for our wedding in June 2017. As the bride (also serving as logistics/vendor coordinator), I never had to worry about Will - his photography, punctuality, professionalism, and general awesomeness was perfect for our wedding. We had Will photograph our engagement shoot to see how things would go, and we couldn't have been happier with his work and the way he gave us easy instructions to follow that resulted in amazing pictures.

On the day of our wedding, Will brought an assistant and they both did a great job orchestrating different types of pictures, while also being close by in case I wanted to grab them for a particular shot during the reception. We ended up with nearly 1000 photos from our wedding in a variety of color, B&W, etc. and some really cool shots that I didn't even realize he was getting at the time. At one point, Will had an idea for a photo with our bridal party and literally stopped traffic in the middle of the street in Kendall square so he could be at the right distance to get the right depth and angle.

Couldn't recommend Will more as a wedding photographer and will continue to recommend him to any friends getting married in the future in the Boston area.

Sent on 01/12/2018
    ShutterEyes Photography 38

Heidi · Married on 05/27/2017

Will was amazing to work with! I had a small, intimate wedding and Will captured it perfectly! From the beginning stages through the end, he has been responsive and so helpful with all questions and concerns. He even got us our pictures back quicker than promised! Our guests raved about him too- he was friendly, funny and professional. Will went above and beyond to capture the perfect pictures and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Gia · Married on 04/01/2017

Hiring Will will be the easiest and absolute best decision you make for your wedding day!
    We were referred to Will by a mutual friend and when I looked at his work online I fell in love, it was the exact style I was looking for. When we met him, we knew right away we wanted him to photograph our wedding. We vibed with him right off the bat, he was personable, informative and clearly passionate about what he does. We felt so comfortable with him. We truly felt like his main purpose was to make us happy. We booked him about 9 months before our wedding and the entire time that feeling never faded. He checked in, he answered all of our questions, and he welcomed all my Pinterest photo ideas!
    We already knew Will was going to be great, but the day of the wedding he managed to exceed even our highest expectations! He arrived on time (right in the midst of the April Fools Day Blizzard) and brought his assistant Brian, who was just as personable, professional and awesome as Will. We did a first look, so we were able to do most of our formals during that time, which Will was a pro at getting done quickly and smoothly. From there, he just never stopped amazing me, and my guests too! Many people came up to me to rave about how awesome the photographer was, how nice he was and how they barely even noticed him because he was so good at blending in. He got every shot we asked for and was eager to do so, even offering to our guests to take any shots they'd like of family and friends. A majority of the night I didn't even know will was around! I ended up seeing pictures where I didn't even realize he was there taking them.
    We got our pictures back right away and I honestly have no words for my reaction. I was utterly amazed. Every single one was amazing. His style is so unique, from the lighting, to the angles, to the moments he captured. I'm so happy that these are the photos we have forever to look back on.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/31/2016

couldn't of asked for a better photographer to photograph our day!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

Will was absolutely AMAZING to work with before, during and following our wedding back in Nov. He is so nice and just made the whole process relaxing and fun! He listened to exactly what we wanted, and gave us so many incredible ideas of his own too. Our pictures came out better than I ever could have imagined, and I have received SO many complements on them from everyone who's seen them. I recommend him to every engaged couple I know, and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/29/2017