Marshfield, MA 02050 Map · Phone number

About Valerie Howard Photography

Each personality is different and there is nothing better than having someone capture the real you. I like to get to know my clients and upon doing so I feel like they become more like a friend. Weddings are by far one of my favorite events to photograph. Your surrounded by love and smiles and through speeches and dances I start to feel like I am part of the family.

Each of my couples recieve an engagement session when they book me for their wedding day. This is a great opportunity to get to know the couple and their love story. This also allows camera shy couples a chance to get more comfortable and familiar with being in front of the lens.

As a photographer I am all about taking photographs, however the mom, wife, sister, and friend in me sometimes just takes over. So if your wedding dress needs steaming or you need a fresh mimosa poured or maybe just a few laughs to settle the nerves before you walk down the aisle I am known for all of the above.

Each wedding is so unique and therefore at this time I do not have set pricing. If your interested in wedding coverage please call or email me and I will be more than happy to get a feel for exactly what you are looking for and give you a price. I am also available to meet in person at my office.

My website is still being worked on and I am hoping it will be completed soon! You are able to view some of my work on my facebok page www.facebook.com/ValerieHowardPhotography.

emma 1
img4351
img8964
img9271
Valerie Howard Photography
Destination Wedding Details. Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
Destination Wedding Details. Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.
img1558
img1505
img8793

5 Reviews for Valerie Howard Photography

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Where do I even start with Valerie?! She felt more like a friend than a vendor. She chatted with me and my bridal party over breakfast, helped us get dressed, and kept us on time-all while taking amazing photos. Any wedding day is so high with emotions and can be a little hectic. The last thing I was thinking about was pictures, but Valerie got some awesome shots without taking away from the flow of the day. She is so easy to work with and makes everyone in front of the lens feel comfortable and excited. A couple of my bridesmaids who have been in weddings or even brides themselves talked about how they had never worked with a photographer with such a fun and easygoing personality before. Her assistant Danielle was just as fabulous and they made an amazing team. I would think to myself, "This would make a great picture," and turn around to see them already snapping away. Choosing a wedding photographer is a tough decision, but choosing VHP is the best choice, hands down! You will not be disappointed!

As a side note, I worked with Valerie prior to the wedding and took some boudoir photos as a gift for my future husband. It was a little out of my comfort zone and I was really nervous. Valerie instantly put me at ease and by the end, I was comfortable as could be! The photos are amazing. I thought, "That's me?! Wow! I look pretty good!" My husband was quite happy with the results too! :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Jim · Married on 08/16/2014

Val's professionalism and vision for our wedding pictures was amazing. She took pictures we didn't even think about taking. She was on time.. courteous, fun, and very easy to work with..

Sent on 08/19/2014

Lara · Married on 08/15/2013

Valerie photographed my wedding week at Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. My wedding was less than a week ago and she has already edited and posted most of my pictures! All of my guests have been raving about my fabulous, friendly, professional photographer. Valerie really went above and beyond for me to make me feel like the most beautiful women in the world. :) If this rating was based on 10 stars I'd give her an 11. Superb work. She is one of a kind!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Valerie Howard Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Marshfield, 02050 See on map