Rebecca Cee Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Hi, I’m Rebecca—Boston-based wedding photographer passionate about helping you preserve your legacy, because you have a love story worth being shared. Through genuine and beautifully personal photos, I’ll be by your side to document all the moments you wish to savor forever.

Growing up, I was completely enamored with the way that my grandmother seemingly documented everything. I loved going over to her house and flipping through our family photo albums, able to flip through the tangible version of memories I held so closely.

Although my grandmother would never refer to herself as a photographer—that’s how I view her, and she’s the source of my passion. With both a professional degree in photography and a lifelong personal obsession with it, I’m confident that I can create. I want you to feel as comfortable with me as you do with your go-to coffee order.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Nikki
    Nikki C. Getting married on 04/22/2023

Best photographer around!!

Rebecca is so amazing! Initially, I wasn't sure I wanted engagement photos, but after seeing what a great job Rebecca does I am so glad we did! Rebecca made my fiance and I feel SO comfortable during the engagement shoot. She has so many fun techniques to get you laughing and it makes the photos look so natural. Rebecca truly cares about every single detail. We went to so many different locations in the Seaport and Rebecca was up for anything! She gave us a sneak peek so fast & then gave us so many more photos than I was ever expecting from an engagement shoot! She's very quick to respond to email & made the experience so fun & easy for us. Highly recommend!!!
    Brittney G. Married on 12/13/2020

Look no further!!

If you are looking for an amazing photographer look no further!! Rebecca is it! My fiancée and I originally planned on having our engagement photos done in Puerto Rico but had to cancel last minute due to covid. I ended up seeing Rebecca recommended on a Facebook post and I’m so happy I did. From the first interaction to the very last she was amazing. She had my fiancée and I fill out a little questionnaire prior to our zoom meeting; the questionnaire allowed her the opportunity to get to know a little bit about us and our story. This allowed the first meet to be less nerve racking and a lot more comfortable. After the meeting was done I knew she was the one. She is professional but also has a way about her that makes you feel like you’ve been friends forever. She was able to work around the first date we requested despite it being so last minute. Leading up to the date I shared my Pinterest board with her and my vision and we went back and forth with ideas. The day of the shoot Rebecca was able to make my fiancée and I feel so at ease! She captured the most authentic shots while also guiding us along the way. It turned out to be the coziest little in home session and I wouldn’t have it any other way!! How she was able to make us look so comfortable in front of the camera is truly a gift. She is such a light and we couldn’t be happier with our photos! She captured exactly what we were looking for. Our wedding date is TBD but what I do know is that Rebecca will be our photographer :)
    Hope Married on 11/07/2020

Rebecca is amazing!

Rebecca made such a turbulent time feel smooth and steady! We cannot thank her enough for the support she provided us and – of course – the time and work she put into photographing our micro-wedding.

We were first drawn to Rebecca’s work when we saw that she had photographed a wedding at our original venue. We also loved the lighting and style of her photos. We wanted a mix of fun candid shots, traditional portraits, as well as some playful/artsy shots. Rebecca more than delivered.

Working with Rebecca was so easy and seamless. She is a wonderful, timely communicator and always makes you feel heard. When we made the decision to postpone our larger wedding and hold a micro-wedding in my parent’s backyard, she was fully supportive. She answered my countless emails leading up to the day in addition to meeting via video chat.

Rebecca is also extremely organized and on the day of our wedding, was able to wrangle all of our family members with confidence and ease. It was amazing! I had no worries when working with Rebecca and cannot recommend her enough.

Perhaps most importantly, we are genuinely obsessed with our photos! I look at them daily and I have no shame about that. The lighting is absolutely stunning. (Everyone we show the photos to always say how bright, warm, and happy they look!) Simply, Rebecca made our rustic, DIY backyard wedding shine.

Overall, Rebecca truly felt like a family friend at our small wedding and we were so happy to share our special day with her. We can’t wait to once again have Rebecca as our photographer for our postponed date in November 2021!
  • illustration stars

Sarah & Brian
89 photos · 08/21/2021

124 Marlborough Street, APT. 1 Allston, MA, 02116
2075130168
Location of (Rebecca Cee Photography)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding