Inked Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Briana
    Briana T. Married on 06/13/2021

"Simply the best!"

Better than all the rest..better than anyone! Our wedding song has many purposes! Aside from my amazing husband who is THE best, Tracy at Inked Events is the STANDARD in her field.
    Hired prior to the pandemic, we all entered uncharted territory together. Tracy helped us through the thick if it all, remaining ever positive and honest. She stick by our sides no matter what decision we came to. Like many others, we postponed our wedding and reception about three times. Thankfully, we kept the final date we chose and were lucky to have been able to have the full reception and wedding I always dreamed of.
    I have to say I don't remember much from my wedding, because I didn't have to stress about anything. Pandemic aside, I was high on love, beauty, and carefree. I wish that every bride can feel the exact same feelings that I experienced; and they can with Tracy.
    You, future bride, can be smart with your money. Weddings are an expense, and having just been married, yah. I get it. However, what I can offer is that the investment into a planner such as Tracy comes with immesurable return. After all, you won't be planning this again! Life is unpredictable and happens at a rate in which we all are hard pressed to find joy. So, let Inked Events help. It WILL be worth it. You WILL be so thankful and most importantly, you will have the opportunity to experience the happiness that YOU DESERVE!
    I am forever grateful to Tracy, and adore her so. With her boundless talent, she gifted us and our families such beautiful memories.

Inked Events's reply:

OH my goodness .... thank you Briana, you know how to make a gal blush and shed a few happy tears of joy. I'm humbled beyond words for the lovely review & so glad I was able to be part of your wedding & keeping you sane during the pandemic! IT sure was a ride! :) XOXO
  • Taylor
    Taylor P. Married on 09/09/2020

Real life fairy godmother

Tracy (and the entire team at Inked Events) are real life fairy godmothers. Tracy took my vision and brought it to life to make the most perfect day for my husband and I on our wedding day. From the very beginning of planning, Tracy kept us calm and reassured that everything was handled. She made everything so easy-- from coordinating with vendors, suggesting ideas or vendors that matched our vision, to walk throughs at our venue. She lays everything out from start to finish so there is nothing to worry about. Tracy was so responsive to every email and text I sent; getting back to me almost immediately. Our wedding day went off without a hitch the was all thanks to Tracy and the team at Inked Events. We are just so grateful for Tracy and her team. I would highly, highly recommend Inked Events for any event that need to be planned!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 08/15/2020

Tracy is Super Woman - more than just a service!

Where do I even begin reviewing Tracy? I guess 2018 when I first started my wedding planning and thus, my search for a planner!

Before I go into a lengthy review - because that's how I do - let's start with the TL;DR: If you are easily stressed, frustrated, overwhelmed, anxious, etc, getting a wedding planner is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Take it from me, an easily stressed, frustrated, etc person! And with Tracy, I'm being 100% legit when I say you could NOT find a better planner and person! Not only did Tracy listen to all my ideas, she helped me come to decisions I was unsure about and basically helped me every step of the way, and then some! Things I never would have even thought of - the smaller details when planning a wedding that tend to get over looked - Tracy helpfully reminded me of all it and advised me with everything! Tracy is truly Super Woman - and she doesn't stop, even when the wedding day comes to an end!

The meat of this review - because I cannot stress enough how above and beyond this woman has gone for me! I believe we first spoke in 2018, and she was immediately responsive to my emails. In fact, I think she was even out of the country or on vacation when I first emailed her. I got an automated response informing me of her return, but she still replied to my email to take a moment to talk with me. Throughout the whole initial process of planning, I had most of my vendors picked out, but she stayed on top of me, making sure I sent her invoices, contracts, receipts, contact info, etc, etc, etc.

We planned for a 2020 wedding. Everyone in the world can guess how this went - it needed to be rescheduled. I was furloughed, anxious as heck, and when I got the news, I was devastated. Tracy took care of EVERYTHING. And when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING. While I stayed in bed and ate ice cream and mourned the wedding I didn't think I'd ever get, she was working around the clock, contacting all my vendors, rescheduling and re-planning, and by the end of the week, she presented me with several new date options - new dates that ALL my vendors had available, which seemed near impossible since vendors can be booked out 2 years in advanced! But this woman did it - and funny enough, one of the available dates was our original date - just in 2021 instead.

But she didn't stop there. Thankfully, I was able to turn my brain off on wedding stuff all summer while I dealt with being unemployed and stuck in the house. And even into the fall and winter, I didn't need to think about anything as I started back up at work. By the time 2021 hit, I was back in planning mode as new payments were approaching and invites needed to be worked on. And through it all, Tracy was never silent. She checked on me almost weekly, and as we dove back into planning, she was always asking how I was doing, if I was feeling excited again. Admittedly, I was still nervous about how 2021 would go, but Tracy always had a positive attitude that was contagious. She was so warm and thoughtful and supporting through it all, and of course, more organized than I could ever hope to be!!

Admittedly, 2021 was a worse year for me, dealing with the very hard losses of family and friends. Not only that, but just 2 short months before the wedding, while I was caring for my sick grandmother, my guitarist backed out, and I was in panic mode. Again, Tracy was immediately on the case as soon as I panic texted her! And with her help, and the help of all my friends, we were able to find another guitarist. Phew!

Just a couple weeks before - I was feeling good - we finally made it! But as luck would have it, there were more bumps in the road and uncertainty with whether my hairdresser would be able to make it. As she does - Tracy jumped into action, going so far as to ensuring that we had a hairdresser ON CALL for the entire weekend of the wedding. Fortunately, my hairdresser was able to come, but to think that Tracy was able to find someone willing to hang around in case we needed her in an emergency - I swear, this woman is Super Woman.

And that's EXACTLY how your wedding planner should be. If she's not swooping in to save your day, you are wasting your money. If someone ever tells you wedding planners are a waste of money, THEY ARE WRONG. Unless you have the kind of skill a planner does, even if you think you've got every tiny detail figured out - a planner will save you so much stress and heartache with every unimaginable bump in the road that may come up. Tracy is your Super Woman.

Yup, I'm gonna keep going. Not only did she spend 3 years with me planning the biggest day of my life, she was there for the entire day of the wedding. And for the first time in 3 years, I finally turned my brain off. When someone asked me what needed to be done next, I shrugged and said 'Talk to Tracy.'

When Tracy wasn't at my side, I would catch glimpses of her out the window while we were getting read, OWNING my wedding. From setting up and decorating, to wrangling vendors and telling them where to go and what to do. Her cape was flying - she did not stop. When it was time for pictures, she got everyone together where they needed to be before I even stepped out of the house. And when it came time to walk down that aisle, she was at my side with the biggest smile on both our faces!

If I was unsure of anything that day, I looked for her. She eased my worries so much that I didn't even notice the damn decorations I spent so much money and stress on! I didn't notice the aisle, the arbor, the flowers. I didn't see the dresses of my girls, the pants and vests of the guys. I only saw my hubby at the end of the aisle, waiting for me.

And all afternoon and evening, Tracy was there, making sure I was in all the places I needed to be for pictures, for dinner, for dancing. She made sure her team got me water and kept me hydrated, and when my glass was empty, there was suddenly another glass of water in my hand.

Throughout the day, I would direct everyone to Tracy if they had questions. Most of my party and family had not met her prior. I told them to look for the boss lady with the black shirt that said Inked Events. At the end of the night, as I was talking to friends, Tracy came up once more and I would point her out. And to everyone who I talked to and told about her, they all had the same general comments to make: SHE A BOSS. 'That lady got shit DONE.'

You think I'm done yapping now because I talked about the wedding. But Tracy doesn't stop after your wedding day. Unbeknownst to me (Thanks, Tracy!! I did not need that stress!!) one of our videographers could not make it, and a sub was sent in his place, 4 hours late. Fortunately, we still had one who was already there, working hard. But I had NO clue that someone was missing. He ended up approaching me later, apologizing for being late. I had no clue what he was talking about, so I shrugged and smiled and said whatever! I didn't find out until the next day exactly what had happened - Tracy took care of all of that! And just a couple days after the wedding, she was emailing the vendor asking if a refund would be issued to be since I paid for 8 hours for 2 people and only got 4 hours out of one guy.

Sure, if Tracy wasn't there, I would have been able to call and ask myself about a refund. But I also would have had the stress of being told one of our videographers is missing, while getting my hair and makeup done, and would have had to figure out how to deal with that, who to call, what to do. Like a bride needs that kind of stress on her big day!

Tracy is a super hero. I didn't type all of this to tell you she's a great choice for a planner. If you read this far, you don't want to hear that she's a great planner. You want to know her super powers. You want to know that your vision - and your day - can be trusted with this woman. That she is worth the money (and if you ask me, she should be paid so much more!!) That she cares and is invested in you and your day. Tracy is not just a great planner. She is not just a service. And she is not just a woman. She is the BEST planner. She is the BEST service. She is a true friend. She is Super Woman.

Inked Events's reply:

OH my goodness....I was literally in tears as I read every beautiful word. I can't even begin to thank you for being such a wonderful person and I'm so glad that I was there for you! And will continue to be ....
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 10/13/2019

Best wedding planner ever!

I can't say enough about Tracy and her team at Inked Events. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire wedding process, being able to recommend vendors, coordinate them all and make our day run like clockwork. We couldn't be happier with the effort their team put forth in making our day unforgettable! If you happen to be in the market for a fun, outgoing and dedicated wedding planner then I would highly recommend looking into Inked Events!

Inked Events's reply:

Aww...thank you Brianna & Jason! You two were amazing & it was our pleasure to be there so you can enjoy the day completely! XOXO
  • Kristen
    Kristen M. Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!!

Hiring Inked Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Initially, we didn't think we would need to hire a wedding coordinator, but now that it's all said and done, we laugh at the thought of us trying to pull everything off without Tracy & Leslye. So many of our guests complimented Leslye and her team on their professionalism and ability to keep everything running smooth. Can't thank Inked Events enough for helping our dream wedding become a reality!!
    Abbey Married on 06/01/2019

Best wedding investment!

Tracy and her team are incredible. I was unsure if I really 'needed' a wedding planner since our wedding was going to be 'super chill' but let me tell you even super chill weddings are a production!! Tracy was amazing from our first meeting til the end of my reception, and truly made the day flawless. Tracy is attentive, patient, creative, understanding and in general very very cool (would be friends in real life). Hiring her was the best investment I could have spent on my wedding. If you're on the fence - just do it. She will make all your fears go away and ensure that you actually enjoy/remember your wedding day! Thank you Tracy!
  • Dee
    Dee Married on 06/01/2019

Life saver

Professional, assertive, and on top of everything . Tracy and her team turned my dream in to a reality. From beginning to end in planning my
    Wedding , Tracy’s management and planning skills was on point and helped me be calm and at ease throughout the whole process. She referred me to some of her great vendor friends that made my wedding memorable and helped me out tremendously when I started slacking . Hiring Tracy at inked events was one of the best decisions I’ve made throughout this whole process, and she truly is the fairy godmother of weddings
    Jamie Married on 05/26/2019

The best decision

Tracy was referred to us by our florist and was BY FAR one of our best decisions. She became part of our family. She made sure everything was absolutely seamless from our first meeting to our last, she made us laugh, she understood our vision, she wanted our wedding day to be beyond perfect and she showed us that every step of the way. If you want any of your dreams to become a reality - call Tracy!
  • Beckybell
    Rebecca Married on 10/06/2018

Would not have survived our wedding without Inked Events!

We worked with Tracy for over two years planning the wedding of our dreams. When I first started interviewing planners, I knew she was the one when I was speaking to another planner who made me question our date due to the fact we had chosen a holiday weekend. I immediately called Tracy and asked her if she thought it might be an issue with the “leaf peepers” and Columbus Day weekend. She did some research, and came back to me with a report before we had given her money, signed a contract or anything. We got along right away, and I felt I could trust her. We hired her as a full wedding planner. This essentially meant she handled every part of the planning process. From design, managing vendors, budget, logistics, and day of coordination. Not everything in our wedding planning process was perfect, there were a few mistakes which were not her fault, but she did everything she possibly could to mitigate these issues. When a budget mistake occurred, she sacrificed money from her own paycheck to cover it. When the venue messed up and stopped a shuttle service (less than 0.1 miles but in heels or old people it is still tough) she used her own car to help. When we chose to do our first look at a waterfall and I was in 4 inch heels, she gave up her own shoes and went barefoot for me. She was incredibly professional and an absolute delight to work with. I would recommend her to anyone in the New England area planning an event. Although Tracy is incredibly professional in every way, she is also very friendly, and I walked away from our wedding with a friend for life.
    Linda Married on 09/22/2018
    Tracy is amazing. She's always smiling, nothing is ever a problem, she keeps you on track, I couldn't have done my daughter's wedding without her. We had 221 people invited. Over 170 showed up. She not only helped me find vendors for the wedding, she handled the set up and break down of the wedding so that I didn't have to worry about anything. Her vendors were professional, fair in pricing, and provided a great product. There's a reason she's voted #1 every year, and it shows.
    Karen Married on 09/08/2018
    Tracy was super wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!
    Lauren Married on 09/08/2018
    Hiring Tracy and Inked Events was the best wedding decision we made! Tracy was incredibly professional, organized, and always readily available. Particularly in the week leading up to the wedding, she was extremely responsive to our emails and texts, coordinated so many details and vendors, and was a tremendous source of stress relief. She orchestrated a beautiful wedding and I am so grateful to her and her team.
    Kristle Married on 09/08/2018

Inked Events is amazing!

Inked Events did an amazing job with coordinating our wedding. Michelle was our main planner, but we also had the pleasure of having our first meeting be with Tracy. From the first phone call I had with Michelle and Tracy I knew that Inked Events would be there every step of the way. Michelle was incredibly responsive and organized, and helped me communicate with all of my vendors, organize a timeline, and so so much more. The day-of she brought 2 team members with her who were sweet, fun and so helpful. The entire team is fantastic and you will NOT regret using Inked Events!
    Ashley Married on 08/11/2018
    Tracy was truly one of the best decisions when we were planning our wedding. She truly went above and beyond her duties and made our day something we will always remember. She got to know us personally so she could take care of anything that went wrong on the day of without bothering us. She made our day go perfectly. She also had a great team that was able to run quick tasks and also run to the store when a dress mishap happened. Hiring Tracy will truly be the best decision you make when you start to plan your own wedding.
    Peggy Married on 07/13/2018
    As soon as we met Tracy we knew she was the wedding planner for us. And that was before she started to get into action! Tracy was part of my daughter's wedding plans from the very beginning - she is an amazing professional full of wisdom and advice. Her team and their organization to detail kept us moving forward until the culmination of a beautiful wedding that exceeded all of our expectations. Before the wedding friends and family would ask how I was handling the stress and warning me about wedding chaos. There was none of that. Our mantra throughout the whole process was, "Thank God for Tracy!"
    Beyond all of these accolades - Tracy is a warm and caring individual whose friendship we will always value!
    Peggy
    Caitlin Married on 07/13/2018
    Let me start off by saying that hiring Tracy was the best thing that my parents could have done for our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about my Fairy God Mother (because, really, that's what she is!). So, I have to explain a little bit about myself first - I'm chronically ill with some pretty significant illnesses that make just about everything difficult. We got engaged in December 2017 and I was going back and forth from home (NH) to the Mayo Clinic in MN. It was an extremely difficult time for me, and in between visits to the hospital, we met with Tracy. Right away, we clicked. Tracy went beyond anything I could have expected in every way. Her professionalism cannot be topped, and yet, what I didn't realize at the time of hiring her what that it was the beginning of a friendship that I will continue to cherish. Tracy was a constant support throughout the entire wedding planning process, and not just with wedding details - she has a genuine quality to her that you just don't find in everyone. There were days she would just check to see how I was feeling. And I can't even say how much that meant to me.
    "Thank God for Tracy!" became our wedding motto. Not only is SHE awesome, her entire team was fantastic and the vendors she hooked us up with were the best of the best. We had nothing but full trust in her and she delivered beyond what we thought possible. My husband mentioned a muscle car in our first meeting off the top of his head - Tracy actually found the exact car and had it as a surprise for Dan and it picked us up at the church and drove us to Searles Castle. It was a complete fairytale of a day, everything went smoothly and the day was filled with joy and love all around. I would recommend Tracy to anyone and everyone. If we could give her 15 stars we would! We not only had the wedding of our dreams but also made a dear friend! Tracy, you're stuck with us! We love you!
  • Brenna
    Brenna Married on 06/23/2018
    Tracy was hands down, the best money we spent for our wedding. The honestly do not know how we would have planned an out-of-state wedding without her help and expertise! She was so professional, but you leave feeling like you are friends! I did not feel like I had to worry about a thing on our wedding day and that was the most amazing feeling. If you are even considering hiring a wedding coordinator, hire Tracy and you will not regret it!
    Adrienne Married on 06/23/2018
    Michelle was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make our day what we dreamed of: from coordinating our vendors leading up to the wedding day to ensuring our event ran smoothly. We honestly could not have done it without her!
    Linsey Married on 06/16/2018
    Inked Events was phenomenal every step of the way! From my very first meeting with Tracy to the wedding day itself, I always felt that Inked Events had my back. Tracy knew exactly how our wedding day would unfold, detailed in five minute increments, and as a result the day went off without a hitch! Even when the unexpected happened: an uninvited guest attended the big day, Tracy handled the crisis so quickly that no one was ever the wiser. (Still to this day, I have no idea how she did it.)

Choosing Tracy as my wedding planner was the best wedding decision I made, aside from marrying my husband :) I could not have been more impressed with the professionalism, preparedness, and enthusiasm from Tracy and her team. I can confidently recommend Inked Events to all future brides and grooms knowing that she will continue to exceed expectations. Thank you Inked Events for helping me achieve my perfect day!
    Kendra Married on 04/28/2018
    First, I need to say that this review is way overdue. Hiring Tracy and her team was hands down the best decision I ever made. We got engaged at the end of October 2017, and were married in April 2018. At the beginning, I didn't think planning a wedding in 6 months could be that difficult. Boy, was I wrong. Around the end of January, I began to feel extremely overwhelmed and knew that I needed help. That's where Tracy came into play. Between my mother and I, we researched wedding coordinators and ultimately my mother came across Tracy's info and forwarded it to me. After communicating via email, Tracy and I set up a phone conversation. Minutes into the conversation, I knew I loved her and I needed her. Tracy took us under her wing, despite the fact that it was FEBRUARY, and I had given her barely 2 months notice before the wedding date - NOT an easy task, I am sure. But, she took on the challenge with a smile, and by our first meeting already had a huge file filled with everything we needed for the wedding from help with seating charts to guest lists to timelines. This woman works HARD for you! She knew our wedding as well as I did, and I was continually impressed by her hard work and dedication. The best part is, you become friends with Tracy! All of our planning meetings took place over a glass (or two!) of wine, which definitely helps with the stress of it all. On our wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect, and even better than I ever could have imagined! Tracy and her team even spotted some wedding crashes, and made sure to remove them ASAP! Hiring Inked Events was the best decision, and on top of it, we even made a new friend! <3 Kendra & Andrew
    Karen Married on 03/24/2018
    Tracy was just wonderful, very professional, responsive and fun to work with. I highly recommend!
    Kerry Married on 10/21/2017
    I can’t say enough about Tracy and her team at Inked Events. My fiancé and I knew we wanted a wedding coordinator, and after our very first phone call with Tracy, my first words to my now-husband were “I love her, she’s perfect”. Throughout the wedding planning process, Tracy not only met, but exceeded my expectations. She was there every step of the way; from helping us pick our vendors, to making sure our invitations went out on time, and finally coordinating the wedding day of our dreams. We were able to truly just relax and enjoy the day knowing that Tracy was there to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Tracy went above and beyond to make our wedding a time we’ll never forget. We would recommend Tracy and Inked Events to absolutely anyone getting married, they were amazing and we were truly lucky to have them!
    Thaddeus Married on 10/21/2017
    We had a ceremony and wedding at our house on a lake in New Hampshire. There was an enormous amount of planning involved, including shuttles to and from local hotels, tents on the lawn, catering, and scheduling the day (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktails, dinner, a band, after-music hamburgers, etc.) Tracy was absolutely wonderful and guided us through the whole process. She and her staff (especially Lesley) helped maintain a mother-daughter relationship that was considerably strained with all of the stress associated with preparing for the event and making the day go well. Tracy was also very receptive to our daughter's novel ideas and plans (e.g., the bride and groom left the ceremony by canoe with all the guests waving them off for a half-hour of peace before they joined the reception).
    Heather Married on 10/07/2017
    The best investment we made was hiring Tracy. Not all little girls dream of a sugar and spice type of wedding. Some girls live out loud everyday and Tracy created the exact venue that was in my head, bringing it to life much to the delight of my family, friends, and for myself and my Husband. Her attention to detail and her ability to transform a back yard tented wedding into an evening where two unique families became one was amazing. In all of our planning my one request that I could not live without having was being able to come down the aisle on my vintage motorcycle racing sidecar. Tracy didn't even blink, as she said no problem, fulfilling and arranging a bucket list item for me. I have never been more happy, as my Dad and I blasted through the beautiful, fully decorated tent and down the aisle on our BMW. My guests are still talking about the "best wedding entrance ever." A flawless execution, 100% made possible by Tracy and her team. Tracy is organized, professional, creative and delivers a finished product that shows how incredibly talented she is. My family and wedding party adored her, and there was no detail left untouched on our big day. If you want to have a fun filled, stress free wedding experience with a supportive wedding planner that can do it all Tracy and her team from Inked Events is the best investment you could make.
    Chelsea Married on 09/30/2017
    There is not enough space to even slightly describe how amazing Tracy is, and why every couple needs to hire her for their wedding. To sum up our gratitude and happiness: (The full review is attached as an image!)

BEST INVESTMENT: Hiring a wedding planner
    BEST DECISION: Choosing Tracy Dapp of Inked Events

Tracy, you made my dream come true. Literally. I remember looking at Kev standing up there and our guests waiting for me to walk through the field, and listening to the music and seeing the décor in that moment. I started to cry and said to my dad “omg! That’s my dream right there! It actually came true!” Our guests have told us how amazing, beautiful and fun our wedding was. We’ve even heard “how can we ever top that?!”. I have to give you all of that credit. From the bottom of our hearts – thank you forever.

Inked Events's reply:

OH my goodness, I'm blushing over here! I am deeply touched & extremely humbled by your lovely words and yes, insert me grabbing another tissue! I'm so glad to have been the one you chose to be your wedding planner and to be the one to make it official. All the weddings I have the honor of being part of are special, but truly having the honor to marry you two will be a memory that will be etched in my mind.