Inked Events Reviews

47 | Salem, NH

47 Reviews for Inked Events

47 Inked Events Reviews

Linda · Married on 09/22/2018

Tracy is amazing. She's always smiling, nothing is ever a problem, she keeps you on track, I couldn't have done my daughter's wedding without her. We had 221 people invited. Over 170 showed up. She not only helped me find vendors for the wedding, she handled the set up and break down of the wedding so that I didn't have to worry about anything. Her vendors were professional, fair in pricing, and provided a great product. There's a reason she's voted #1 every year, and it shows.

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Hiring Tracy and Inked Events was the best wedding decision we made! Tracy was incredibly professional, organized, and always readily available. Particularly in the week leading up to the wedding, she was extremely responsive to our emails and texts, coordinated so many details and vendors, and was a tremendous source of stress relief. She orchestrated a beautiful wedding and I am so grateful to her and her team.

karen · Married on 09/08/2018

Tracy was super wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

Tracy was truly one of the best decisions when we were planning our wedding. She truly went above and beyond her duties and made our day something we will always remember. She got to know us personally so she could take care of anything that went wrong on the day of without bothering us. She made our day go perfectly. She also had a great team that was able to run quick tasks and also run to the store when a dress mishap happened. Hiring Tracy will truly be the best decision you make when you start to plan your own wedding.

Peggy · Married on 07/13/2018

As soon as we met Tracy we knew she was the wedding planner for us. And that was before she started to get into action! Tracy was part of my daughter's wedding plans from the very beginning - she is an amazing professional full of wisdom and advice. Her team and their organization to detail kept us moving forward until the culmination of a beautiful wedding that exceeded all of our expectations. Before the wedding friends and family would ask how I was handling the stress and warning me about wedding chaos. There was none of that. Our mantra throughout the whole process was, "Thank God for Tracy!"
    Beyond all of these accolades - Tracy is a warm and caring individual whose friendship we will always value!
    Peggy

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2018

Let me start off by saying that hiring Tracy was the best thing that my parents could have done for our wedding. I cannot say enough good things about my Fairy God Mother (because, really, that's what she is!). So, I have to explain a little bit about myself first - I'm chronically ill with some pretty significant illnesses that make just about everything difficult. We got engaged in December 2017 and I was going back and forth from home (NH) to the Mayo Clinic in MN. It was an extremely difficult time for me, and in between visits to the hospital, we met with Tracy. Right away, we clicked. Tracy went beyond anything I could have expected in every way. Her professionalism cannot be topped, and yet, what I didn't realize at the time of hiring her what that it was the beginning of a friendship that I will continue to cherish. Tracy was a constant support throughout the entire wedding planning process, and not just with wedding details - she has a genuine quality to her that you just don't find in everyone. There were days she would just check to see how I was feeling. And I can't even say how much that meant to me.
    "Thank God for Tracy!" became our wedding motto. Not only is SHE awesome, her entire team was fantastic and the vendors she hooked us up with were the best of the best. We had nothing but full trust in her and she delivered beyond what we thought possible. My husband mentioned a muscle car in our first meeting off the top of his head - Tracy actually found the exact car and had it as a surprise for Dan and it picked us up at the church and drove us to Searles Castle. It was a complete fairytale of a day, everything went smoothly and the day was filled with joy and love all around. I would recommend Tracy to anyone and everyone. If we could give her 15 stars we would! We not only had the wedding of our dreams but also made a dear friend! Tracy, you're stuck with us! We love you!

Inked Events 1
    Inked Events 2
    Inked Events 3

Brenna · Married on 06/23/2018

Tracy was hands down, the best money we spent for our wedding. The honestly do not know how we would have planned an out-of-state wedding without her help and expertise! She was so professional, but you leave feeling like you are friends! I did not feel like I had to worry about a thing on our wedding day and that was the most amazing feeling. If you are even considering hiring a wedding coordinator, hire Tracy and you will not regret it!

Adrienne · Married on 06/23/2018

Michelle was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make our day what we dreamed of: from coordinating our vendors leading up to the wedding day to ensuring our event ran smoothly. We honestly could not have done it without her!

Linsey · Married on 06/16/2018

Inked Events was phenomenal every step of the way! From my very first meeting with Tracy to the wedding day itself, I always felt that Inked Events had my back. Tracy knew exactly how our wedding day would unfold, detailed in five minute increments, and as a result the day went off without a hitch! Even when the unexpected happened: an uninvited guest attended the big day, Tracy handled the crisis so quickly that no one was ever the wiser. (Still to this day, I have no idea how she did it.)

Choosing Tracy as my wedding planner was the best wedding decision I made, aside from marrying my husband :) I could not have been more impressed with the professionalism, preparedness, and enthusiasm from Tracy and her team. I can confidently recommend Inked Events to all future brides and grooms knowing that she will continue to exceed expectations. Thank you Inked Events for helping me achieve my perfect day!

Kendra · Married on 04/28/2018

First, I need to say that this review is way overdue. Hiring Tracy and her team was hands down the best decision I ever made. We got engaged at the end of October 2017, and were married in April 2018. At the beginning, I didn't think planning a wedding in 6 months could be that difficult. Boy, was I wrong. Around the end of January, I began to feel extremely overwhelmed and knew that I needed help. That's where Tracy came into play. Between my mother and I, we researched wedding coordinators and ultimately my mother came across Tracy's info and forwarded it to me. After communicating via email, Tracy and I set up a phone conversation. Minutes into the conversation, I knew I loved her and I needed her. Tracy took us under her wing, despite the fact that it was FEBRUARY, and I had given her barely 2 months notice before the wedding date - NOT an easy task, I am sure. But, she took on the challenge with a smile, and by our first meeting already had a huge file filled with everything we needed for the wedding from help with seating charts to guest lists to timelines. This woman works HARD for you! She knew our wedding as well as I did, and I was continually impressed by her hard work and dedication. The best part is, you become friends with Tracy! All of our planning meetings took place over a glass (or two!) of wine, which definitely helps with the stress of it all. On our wedding day, everything was absolutely perfect, and even better than I ever could have imagined! Tracy and her team even spotted some wedding crashes, and made sure to remove them ASAP! Hiring Inked Events was the best decision, and on top of it, we even made a new friend! <3 Kendra & Andrew

karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Tracy was just wonderful, very professional, responsive and fun to work with. I highly recommend!

Thaddeus · Married on 10/21/2017

We had a ceremony and wedding at our house on a lake in New Hampshire. There was an enormous amount of planning involved, including shuttles to and from local hotels, tents on the lawn, catering, and scheduling the day (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktails, dinner, a band, after-music hamburgers, etc.) Tracy was absolutely wonderful and guided us through the whole process. She and her staff (especially Lesley) helped maintain a mother-daughter relationship that was considerably strained with all of the stress associated with preparing for the event and making the day go well. Tracy was also very receptive to our daughter's novel ideas and plans (e.g., the bride and groom left the ceremony by canoe with all the guests waving them off for a half-hour of peace before they joined the reception).

Kerry · Married on 10/21/2017

I can’t say enough about Tracy and her team at Inked Events. My fiancé and I knew we wanted a wedding coordinator, and after our very first phone call with Tracy, my first words to my now-husband were “I love her, she’s perfect”. Throughout the wedding planning process, Tracy not only met, but exceeded my expectations. She was there every step of the way; from helping us pick our vendors, to making sure our invitations went out on time, and finally coordinating the wedding day of our dreams. We were able to truly just relax and enjoy the day knowing that Tracy was there to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Tracy went above and beyond to make our wedding a time we’ll never forget. We would recommend Tracy and Inked Events to absolutely anyone getting married, they were amazing and we were truly lucky to have them!

Heather · Married on 10/07/2017

The best investment we made was hiring Tracy. Not all little girls dream of a sugar and spice type of wedding. Some girls live out loud everyday and Tracy created the exact venue that was in my head, bringing it to life much to the delight of my family, friends, and for myself and my Husband. Her attention to detail and her ability to transform a back yard tented wedding into an evening where two unique families became one was amazing. In all of our planning my one request that I could not live without having was being able to come down the aisle on my vintage motorcycle racing sidecar. Tracy didn't even blink, as she said no problem, fulfilling and arranging a bucket list item for me. I have never been more happy, as my Dad and I blasted through the beautiful, fully decorated tent and down the aisle on our BMW. My guests are still talking about the "best wedding entrance ever." A flawless execution, 100% made possible by Tracy and her team. Tracy is organized, professional, creative and delivers a finished product that shows how incredibly talented she is. My family and wedding party adored her, and there was no detail left untouched on our big day. If you want to have a fun filled, stress free wedding experience with a supportive wedding planner that can do it all Tracy and her team from Inked Events is the best investment you could make.

Chelsea · Married on 09/30/2017

There is not enough space to even slightly describe how amazing Tracy is, and why every couple needs to hire her for their wedding. To sum up our gratitude and happiness: (The full review is attached as an image!)

BEST INVESTMENT: Hiring a wedding planner
    BEST DECISION: Choosing Tracy Dapp of Inked Events

Tracy, you made my dream come true. Literally. I remember looking at Kev standing up there and our guests waiting for me to walk through the field, and listening to the music and seeing the décor in that moment. I started to cry and said to my dad “omg! That’s my dream right there! It actually came true!” Our guests have told us how amazing, beautiful and fun our wedding was. We’ve even heard “how can we ever top that?!”. I have to give you all of that credit. From the bottom of our hearts – thank you forever.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Inked Events 4
    Inked Events 5
    Inked Events 6
    Inked Events 7

Inked Events's reply:

OH my goodness, I'm blushing over here! I am deeply touched & extremely humbled by your lovely words and yes, insert me grabbing another tissue! I'm so glad to have been the one you chose to be your wedding planner and to be the one to make it official. All the weddings I have the honor of being part of are special, but truly having the honor to marry you two will be a memory that will be etched in my mind.

Diane · Married on 09/09/2017

When our daughter Kate and her fiance John asked us if they could have their wedding at our home here on the lake we agreed. The only stipulation being that a wedding planner would work with us to make it a very special day. On the day of the wedding we wanted to know that everything was being taken care of so that we could relax, enjoy our guests and dance the night away! We could not have done it without Tracy and her incredible team. After months of planning and anticipating the big day, Tracy and her girls took care of every detail and it all went off seamlessly! A heartfelt thank you to Inked Events for helping to make Kate and John's wedding a day we will always treasure.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Inked Events's reply:

Aww Diane...thank you so much for the lovely review & kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of Kate & John's wedding. Everything was amazing & I'm so glad you all had a wonderful, relaxing day.

Kate · Married on 09/09/2017

Inked Events and Tracy and her team were amazing! They listened to all my needs and were there helping me plan everything throughout the process. They did a great job problem solving, and making sure everything was seamless on my special day! I highly recommend!

Karl · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with Tracy and her team! Tracy was the day-of coordinator for a weekend wedding at the Cambridge Boat Club for us.

She did a fantastic job coordinating the different vendors and making sure everything was running smoothly the day of. Our reception venue was separate from our ceremony location, and we had to bring everything in at our reception location. In addition, we had a limited amount of time to set-up as there was a morning event at the venue. Despite having a different vendor for every service and a limited set-up window, everything went as perfect as I could hope. The decorations were perfect, our guests had a fantastic time, we had a fantastic time, and if anything was going wrong, we couldn't tell! Leading up to the day, we had a great time getting to know Tracy through multiple face-to-face meetings and calls. She walked us through everything, reviewed timelines, contracts, and helped keep us on track.

We also used Inked Events' floral services and were blown away by the floral arrangements. We had multiple calls with Jason to go over the details. He was extremely attentive, listened to our concerns about the ceremony venue, gave us his perspective on the reception venue, and helped create the exact environment we were looking for.

Tracy, it was a pleasure working with you!

Inked Events 8
    Inked Events 9

Colleen · Married on 07/28/2017

Tracy really made our wedding day so worry free! She was so professional and took care of absolutely every last detail. We had such a great time and were really able to enjoy our wedding and our guests. We really enjoyed working with Tracy throughout the whole planning process. She was extremely thorough and we were in great hands. I would not have done it any other way! We appreciate Tracy's hard work in helping give us the most perfect, stress free day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Inked Events's reply:

Aww....thank you Colleen for the lovely review! It was such a pleasure to be part of your wedding and really see you enjoy yourself. xoxo

Jacqueline · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for the perfect person to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch-you found her!! Tracy at Inked Events is a master of her kind and you will NOT regret hiring this wonderful person. As a bride to be with a to-do list that continued to grow, I felt as though I was getting over my head. When I booked my wedding, I believed that the venue coordinator would be my go-to for helping me to plan my wedding. I was wrong. The venue coordinator is only there to answer questions regarding the venue itself, and does not act as an actual wedding planner. After realizing that I was on my own, I thought that I should start to look for a wedding planner to see what they can do to help me. I did not initially think I would need a wedding planner as I could just figure it all out on my own. I was so wrong! My first conversation with Tracy was so refreshing and seemed like I was talking to an old friend. I could feel the stress of planning my wedding seem to go away and I immediately stopped my search for a wedding planner. We had multiple meetings leading up to the big day and Tracy would arrive with her binder that contained everything relating to the wedding. She would go through what we needed to do moving forward and always ensured me that everything was going great. On the day of the wedding, Tracy and her team were setting up while I was able to enjoy getting ready knowing that Tracy had everything under control. The wedding itself could not have been more perfect and I truly give a lot of the credit to Tracy and her team. She had a detailed timeline at how the night would go and coordinated this with all of my vendors. Everyone was on the same page and I was able to relax and enjoy the day. After the wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing! Tracy took down the decorations and made sure everything was taken care of. It is obvious that she loves what she does and you are lucky if you can get Tracy to be a part of your big day.

Bernard · Married on 05/21/2017

We wanted to thank Tracy and her team for their stellar work. At first we thought that we could do everything by ourselves. Sooner rather than later we realised that we would need professional help the day of in order to coordinate all the vendors and their specific needs.
    Tracy was flexible and let us plan with all the vendors prior to the event. But the day of she was there 110% in order to coordinate around 20 people including friends that were also helping in setup.
    Tracy and her team was one of the best investments that we made for our wedding. Her job is to makes sure everything goes smoothly so you and your guest can just sit back and enjoy this great day! I would definitely recommended Tracy for a wedding or any other large event.

Pros :
    • Very detail oriented
    • She takes the time to understand your needs and remembers all the little details
    • Gave us great ideas for the ceremony and evening
    • Made great decisions the day of (there are always things that you simply cannot plan for)
    • Her team was proactive yet discreet

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

I love Tracy at Inked Events! She is super organized, friendly and knows weddings inside and out. She's so passionate about weddings. As a wedding photographer, I know how important it is to stay on schedule on a wedding day. With Tracy's lists and prep work, your wedding day will run flawlessly. I highly recommend Inked Events!

LisaAnn · Married on 09/17/2016

I had worked with Tracy on another wedding where I was the officiant. I thought at that time that she was probably one of the best planners I had worked with. When it came time for my own wedding I called and hired her for my day of coordination...except that her day of coordination is more like 6 months! Tracy and her team are highly organized, professional and went above and beyond with unexpected issues that arose in the last days before our wedding. On the day of our wedding we did not think about anything other than enjoying ourselves. We can not speak highly enough of Tracy, her commitment to her clients as well as her work.

I'm positive that I'll be updating this review with even more wonderful feedback about Tracy after my actual wedding day. However, my fiancé and I felt that we had to put in a review now for how much Tracy has already done in helping us plan our wedding. Hiring Tracy was the best decision we have made with regard to our wedding. In the weeks since we've hired her, she has gotten us on track with planning, she has resolved questions for us that we were stuck on for months, and, perhaps most importantly, she has allowed us to feel relaxed and excited about our big day instead of stressed and overwhelmed. Tracy is professional, organized, responsive, energetic, understanding, and hilarious. She's basically everything you could ask for and all that you need when you're wedding planning.

If you're thinking about hiring a wedding planner, we could not recommend her more. Thanks for being the best, Tracy!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Inked Events's reply:

Awwww...thank you so much M & J for this lovely review & the kind words! You guys are awesome too & I can't wait for your wedding!!

Meaghan · Married on 08/14/2016

I’m truly overwhelmed by the thought of having to articulate how amazing Tracy is and how thankful I am that we had her on our team. We hired her as a “day-of coordinator,” which we quickly learned is not at all what she does. Tracy provides so much more than just “coordinating” on the wedding day. In the eight months before the wedding, Tracy quickly became our coordinator, therapist, friend, coach, peacemaker, and event planner extraordinaire. When we had our first meeting with Tracy, we were positive that all the details had been worked out with regard to our wedding - we just wanted help keeping the show running on the big day, especially because we were having a brunch wedding and would be running on a tight timeline in the morning. What we didn’t realize is just how many decisions go into a wedding - especially on the day of. However, Tracy kept us on track throughout the planning process - we never worried or felt the need to follow a planning book, we just answered her questions as they came in and let her work her magic, knowing that she would make sure all the pieces were in place on the big day. When we had a new idea or changed our minds on an old one, we just talked to Tracy and she coordinated with the rest of the vendors to make it happen and made sure everyone was on the same page. On the big day, Tracy was there before the sun was, dropping linens, unpacking our car, setting up decor, checking in with our family as well as our vendors, keeping us on schedule, and managing any curveballs that came her way with a smile. Throughout the wedding, she made sure everything went exactly as we wanted it to - even when we made major changes last minute. I could write a book about how incredible Tracy is, but the most important thing I can say is that Tracy allowed my husband and I, as well as our families, to not only create the perfect wedding day, but also to be in the moment with each other on our wedding and that feeling is truly priceless.