35 Reviews for Inked Events

Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
35 Inked Events Reviews

We had a ceremony and wedding at our house on a lake in New Hampshire. There was an enormous amount of planning involved, including shuttles to and from local hotels, tents on the lawn, catering, and scheduling the day (pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktails, dinner, a band, after-music hamburgers, etc.) Tracy was absolutely wonderful and guided us through the whole process. She and her staff (especially Lesley) helped maintain a mother-daughter relationship that was considerably strained with all of the stress associated with preparing for the event and making the day go well. Tracy was also very receptive to our daughter's novel ideas and plans (e.g., the bride and groom left the ceremony by canoe with all the guests waving them off for a half-hour of peace before they joined the reception).

Profile Picture Thaddeus, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can’t say enough about Tracy and her team at Inked Events. My fiancé and I knew we wanted a wedding coordinator, and after our very first phone call with Tracy, my first words to my now-husband were “I love her, she’s perfect”. Throughout the wedding planning process, Tracy not only met, but exceeded my expectations. She was there every step of the way; from helping us pick our vendors, to making sure our invitations went out on time, and finally coordinating the wedding day of our dreams. We were able to truly just relax and enjoy the day knowing that Tracy was there to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. Tracy went above and beyond to make our wedding a time we’ll never forget. We would recommend Tracy and Inked Events to absolutely anyone getting married, they were amazing and we were truly lucky to have them!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best investment we made was hiring Tracy. Not all little girls dream of a sugar and spice type of wedding. Some girls live out loud everyday and Tracy created the exact venue that was in my head, bringing it to life much to the delight of my family, friends, and for myself and my Husband. Her attention to detail and her ability to transform a back yard tented wedding into an evening where two unique families became one was amazing. In all of our planning my one request that I could not live without having was being able to come down the aisle on my vintage motorcycle racing sidecar. Tracy didn't even blink, as she said no problem, fulfilling and arranging a bucket list item for me. I have never been more happy, as my Dad and I blasted through the beautiful, fully decorated tent and down the aisle on our BMW. My guests are still talking about the "best wedding entrance ever." A flawless execution, 100% made possible by Tracy and her team. Tracy is organized, professional, creative and delivers a finished product that shows how incredibly talented she is. My family and wedding party adored her, and there was no detail left untouched on our big day. If you want to have a fun filled, stress free wedding experience with a supportive wedding planner that can do it all Tracy and her team from Inked Events is the best investment you could make.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There is not enough space to even slightly describe how amazing Tracy is, and why every couple needs to hire her for their wedding. To sum up our gratitude and happiness: (The full review is attached as an image!)

BEST INVESTMENT: Hiring a wedding planner
BEST DECISION: Choosing Tracy Dapp of Inked Events

Tracy, you made my dream come true. Literally. I remember looking at Kev standing up there and our guests waiting for me to walk through the field, and listening to the music and seeing the décor in that moment. I started to cry and said to my dad “omg! That’s my dream right there! It actually came true!” Our guests have told us how amazing, beautiful and fun our wedding was. We’ve even heard “how can we ever top that?!”. I have to give you all of that credit. From the bottom of our hearts – thank you forever.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When our daughter Kate and her fiance John asked us if they could have their wedding at our home here on the lake we agreed. The only stipulation being that a wedding planner would work with us to make it a very special day. On the day of the wedding we wanted to know that everything was being taken care of so that we could relax, enjoy our guests and dance the night away! We could not have done it without Tracy and her incredible team. After months of planning and anticipating the big day, Tracy and her girls took care of every detail and it all went off seamlessly! A heartfelt thank you to Inked Events for helping to make Kate and John's wedding a day we will always treasure.

Profile Picture Diane, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Inked Events and Tracy and her team were amazing! They listened to all my needs and were there helping me plan everything throughout the process. They did a great job problem solving, and making sure everything was seamless on my special day! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We loved working with Tracy and her team! Tracy was the day-of coordinator for a weekend wedding at the Cambridge Boat Club for us.

She did a fantastic job coordinating the different vendors and making sure everything was running smoothly the day of. Our reception venue was separate from our ceremony location, and we had to bring everything in at our reception location. In addition, we had a limited amount of time to set-up as there was a morning event at the venue. Despite having a different vendor for every service and a limited set-up window, everything went as perfect as I could hope. The decorations were perfect, our guests had a fantastic time, we had a fantastic time, and if anything was going wrong, we couldn't tell! Leading up to the day, we had a great time getting to know Tracy through multiple face-to-face meetings and calls. She walked us through everything, reviewed timelines, contracts, and helped keep us on track.

We also used Inked Events' floral services and were blown away by the floral arrangements. We had multiple calls with Jason to go over the details. He was extremely attentive, listened to our concerns about the ceremony venue, gave us his perspective on the reception venue, and helped create the exact environment we were looking for.

Tracy, it was a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture Karl, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Tracy really made our wedding day so worry free! She was so professional and took care of absolutely every last detail. We had such a great time and were really able to enjoy our wedding and our guests. We really enjoyed working with Tracy throughout the whole planning process. She was extremely thorough and we were in great hands. I would not have done it any other way! We appreciate Tracy's hard work in helping give us the most perfect, stress free day!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tracy was a major reason that our wedding was executed so beautifully. She was laser-focused on delivering what we had planned, and went the extra mile on a number of details that ended up being highlights for us and our guests. We only wish that we'd engaged her earlier in our process so that we could have shared some of the visioning process with her. Surely, she would have added value on the planning as well as the month-of coordination.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you are looking for the perfect person to make sure your wedding goes off without a hitch-you found her!! Tracy at Inked Events is a master of her kind and you will NOT regret hiring this wonderful person. As a bride to be with a to-do list that continued to grow, I felt as though I was getting over my head. When I booked my wedding, I believed that the venue coordinator would be my go-to for helping me to plan my wedding. I was wrong. The venue coordinator is only there to answer questions regarding the venue itself, and does not act as an actual wedding planner. After realizing that I was on my own, I thought that I should start to look for a wedding planner to see what they can do to help me. I did not initially think I would need a wedding planner as I could just figure it all out on my own. I was so wrong! My first conversation with Tracy was so refreshing and seemed like I was talking to an old friend. I could feel the stress of planning my wedding seem to go away and I immediately stopped my search for a wedding planner. We had multiple meetings leading up to the big day and Tracy would arrive with her binder that contained everything relating to the wedding. She would go through what we needed to do moving forward and always ensured me that everything was going great. On the day of the wedding, Tracy and her team were setting up while I was able to enjoy getting ready knowing that Tracy had everything under control. The wedding itself could not have been more perfect and I truly give a lot of the credit to Tracy and her team. She had a detailed timeline at how the night would go and coordinated this with all of my vendors. Everyone was on the same page and I was able to relax and enjoy the day. After the wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing! Tracy took down the decorations and made sure everything was taken care of. It is obvious that she loves what she does and you are lucky if you can get Tracy to be a part of your big day.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We wanted to thank Tracy and her team for their stellar work. At first we thought that we could do everything by ourselves. Sooner rather than later we realised that we would need professional help the day of in order to coordinate all the vendors and their specific needs.
Tracy was flexible and let us plan with all the vendors prior to the event. But the day of she was there 110% in order to coordinate around 20 people including friends that were also helping in setup.
Tracy and her team was one of the best investments that we made for our wedding. Her job is to makes sure everything goes smoothly so you and your guest can just sit back and enjoy this great day! I would definitely recommended Tracy for a wedding or any other large event.

Pros :
•Very detail oriented
•She takes the time to understand your needs and remembers all the little details
•Gave us great ideas for the ceremony and evening
•Made great decisions the day of (there are always things that you simply cannot plan for)
•Her team was proactive yet discreet

Profile Picture Bernard, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I love Tracy at Inked Events! She is super organized, friendly and knows weddings inside and out. She's so passionate about weddings. As a wedding photographer, I know how important it is to stay on schedule on a wedding day. With Tracy's lists and prep work, your wedding day will run flawlessly. I highly recommend Inked Events!

Profile Picture Allison, 12/22/16, 33 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had worked with Tracy on another wedding where I was the officiant. I thought at that time that she was probably one of the best planners I had worked with. When it came time for my own wedding I called and hired her for my day of coordination...except that her day of coordination is more like 6 months! Tracy and her team are highly organized, professional and went above and beyond with unexpected issues that arose in the last days before our wedding. On the day of our wedding we did not think about anything other than enjoying ourselves. We can not speak highly enough of Tracy, her commitment to her clients as well as her work.

Profile Picture LisaAnn, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Civil, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

I'm positive that I'll be updating this review with even more wonderful feedback about Tracy after my actual wedding day. However, my fiancé and I felt that we had to put in a review now for how much Tracy has already done in helping us plan our wedding. Hiring Tracy was the best decision we have made with regard to our wedding. In the weeks since we've hired her, she has gotten us on track with planning, she has resolved questions for us that we were stuck on for months, and, perhaps most importantly, she has allowed us to feel relaxed and excited about our big day instead of stressed and overwhelmed. Tracy is professional, organized, responsive, energetic, understanding, and hilarious. She's basically everything you could ask for and all that you need when you're wedding planning.

If you're thinking about hiring a wedding planner, we could not recommend her more. Thanks for being the best, Tracy!!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I’m truly overwhelmed by the thought of having to articulate how amazing Tracy is and how thankful I am that we had her on our team. We hired her as a “day-of coordinator,” which we quickly learned is not at all what she does. Tracy provides so much more than just “coordinating” on the wedding day. In the eight months before the wedding, Tracy quickly became our coordinator, therapist, friend, coach, peacemaker, and event planner extraordinaire. When we had our first meeting with Tracy, we were positive that all the details had been worked out with regard to our wedding - we just wanted help keeping the show running on the big day, especially because we were having a brunch wedding and would be running on a tight timeline in the morning. What we didn’t realize is just how many decisions go into a wedding - especially on the day of. However, Tracy kept us on track throughout the planning process - we never worried or felt the need to follow a planning book, we just answered her questions as they came in and let her work her magic, knowing that she would make sure all the pieces were in place on the big day. When we had a new idea or changed our minds on an old one, we just talked to Tracy and she coordinated with the rest of the vendors to make it happen and made sure everyone was on the same page. On the big day, Tracy was there before the sun was, dropping linens, unpacking our car, setting up decor, checking in with our family as well as our vendors, keeping us on schedule, and managing any curveballs that came her way with a smile. Throughout the wedding, she made sure everything went exactly as we wanted it to - even when we made major changes last minute. I could write a book about how incredible Tracy is, but the most important thing I can say is that Tracy allowed my husband and I, as well as our families, to not only create the perfect wedding day, but also to be in the moment with each other on our wedding and that feeling is truly priceless.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I have been saying for months that Tracy was the best decision we made with regard to our wedding. However, what we didn’t expect was that this sentiment would be echoed by our family, friends, and vendors. Our entire wedding party, as well as our vendors, commented multiple times that their day was so much easier knowing that Tracy was there and running the show. No one worried about keeping to a schedule, no one worried about needing to “do anything,” no one worried about where they should stand or what would come next. We all simply looked to Tracy and knew that our big day was in the best possible hands. As a planner, Tracy is organized, creative, kind, fun, communicative, and has an incredible amount of experience with weddings so we always felt confident taking her advice. As a person, she is incredibly thoughtful and unbelievably hilarious. Every meeting we had with her was as fun as it was productive and we were always amazed by her ability to recall even the smallest details that we had mentioned in passing. Working with Tracy allowed my wife and I to have our dream wedding come to life and we could not be more thankful to have had her on our team. After a two year engagement, if we could provide one piece of advice to engaged couples: Hire Tracy. You’ll be so thankful you did!!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy and her team at Inked Events were amazing to work with and helped to make our wedding day so special and worry free. As a graduate student living out of state, my time was limited and trying to plan from a distance was challenging. Tracy was incredibly flexible and understanding with my schedule (as well as our budget!) and helped to make sure nothing fell through the cracks during our preparations. She and her team gave incredibly valuable advice, had wonderful working relationships with other vendors, and were committed to making sure that the wedding reflected our vision and our priorities to make the special day exactly what we were looking for and uniquely ours. The day of the wedding, Tracy and her team stepped in and took over all the details with full knowledge of what we wanted and needed. We could relax and enjoy the day knowing that everything would be handled beautifully - this was especially meaningful since the reception was at my parents' property and it was priceless to see them feeling free to not worry about hosting and just enjoy the day.

I would highly recommend Tracy and Inked Events for anyone looking for a wedding planner who cares deeply about her clients and partners with you to provide the level of support you need to achieve your unique, perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy and her team at Inked Events were spectacular to work with and made our wedding weekend smooth sailing! About 2 months before our wedding day, my (now) husband and I decided we desperately needed a day-of coordinator to keep our sanity. Tracy jumped in and wasted no time getting to know every last detail of our plans. She visited the venue multiple times, was so easy and fast to communicate with, provided honest feedback, communicated with all of our vendors, and made a detailed timeline so that we could simply be the bride and groom on our big day. She was there to offer advice and a space to vent during my last minute bridal freak-outs, which I know my husband appreciated! She even stayed until the after party started on the night of! From start to finish, Tracy offered top notch service, professionalism, and friendliness and we can't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

I cannot say enough about Tracy. However, let me try by starting at the beginning of our planning process. We were looking for a local planner to help plan our wedding, find vendors and coordinate the day of (as we are located on the other side of the country from where our wedding was going to be). After speaking to 5 different event/wedding planners Tracy stood out head and shoulders above the rest. Really listened to what we were looking for and got back to us the next day outlining everything we had talked about. The rest of the year, she helped us find vendors, reviewed the contracts, helped keep us on track and helped keep my sanity more than once! Then came the big day, I had told her from the start that the only thing I really wanted was to enjoy my wedding and not be running around doing things and that is exactly what she delivered. We met the day before to check in, but everything was in order, that we didn't even need to talk about wedding specifics, which was just so perfect to me! There were so many small little details, but I really didn't worry about anything getting done, as she is so on top of her game. Her assistant, Jason, also helped out with the wedding and he too had a very calming confident demeanor. The day of the wedding, we walked into the reception and it was exactly as I had imagined it being, which is very impressive (as I said there were so many small details). I heard from many of our vendors how smoothly the day ran and how great Tracy was to work with, which made me smile more. I cannot recommend Tracy enough. We are just coming back from our honeymoon and I still have the feeling like I have wedding homework items to complete and to check in with her about. She was truly invaluable to our wedding! Thanks again Tracy!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/8/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

Tracy Dapp (Inked Events) is an outstanding Wedding Planner. I am in the restaurant and catering business and worked with Tracy as a caterer 2 years ago. I was so impressed that I hired her to be the Planner for our wedding. So I have worked with Tracy both professionally and as a customer. My wife, Kathleen, and I had a vision of what we wanted our wedding to be like. Tracy completely understood that vision and helped us to realize it through her winning combination of creativity, attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills. Our wedding went off without a hitch and was everything we had hoped for. We feel blessed to have had Tracy work with us and highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Jasper and Kathleen, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy was very helpful and professional. I really appreciated that during the wedding she kept us on time and informed me and my groom/family where to be when. The morning of the wedding I did not feel one ounce of stress because I knew that Tracy was at the venue taking care of everything, unlike some brides I was able to actually enjoy the wedding I had been planning for 16 months!! During the year leading up to the wedding she was a valuable reference for simple questions to more complex needs. She is wonderful to work with, reasonably priced, and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User5456947, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy was a delight from the moment we first met. She listened and provided insight when needed and I could not imagine not having her there the day of the wedding. She has a wealth of experience and is very tactful in her approach. Tracy kept us on track the months before and the day of the wedding. It was a relief to have someone in charge of all of the little details. She coordinated with all of the vendors and formulated a detailed timeline for us. Because of Tracy, we were able to visit with guests and spend time on the dance floor with our friends and family. If you think you do not need a wedding planner, think again. Tracy is truly a wedding fairy godmother.

Profile Picture Judy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tracy has been absolutely amazing. From helping us afford our special day, to talking through each minute detail with us via skype, email, and texts, to surprising me at my hair/make up trial. She is so supportive, SO patient, and has such a knack for planning. Her binder is always organized and ready to talk over the next detail or item on the checklist. No task is too small for her and she is always going above and beyond. All while laughing with us along the way and making it as stress free as possible. I cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Darci, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Without any hesitation, I recommend Tracy as a Day of Coordinator.

She was incredibly responsive, thoughtful, and always willing to problem solve whenever we needed her. She never had a wedding with food trucks before but miraculously worked with them to make sure everything ran as smoothly as it would with a traditional caterer (which is not an easy task, since we needed to set the tables, find waitstaff, think about clean up, etc.)... and she did it all with a smile. I'm a bit of a control freak, but I somehow woke up the day of my wedding and didn't worry once - we knew she was going to get it all done, and she did!

I had the wedding of my dreams without the stress, and I owe a huge portion of that to Tracy. If I could do it all again, I wouldn't have her change a thing.

Profile Picture Myles, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We weren't sure we wanted a wedding coordinator, but we are so glad we decided to find one - Tracy is awesome!

She was so helpful and we felt totally taken care of from the beginning. We had a number of meetings via Skype (we live in NYC and the wedding was in NH) and it was clear from the beginning that she is SUPER organized! Right away she mentioned a bunch of potential concerns with our plan that we wouldn't have even though of.

She was essential to helping us put together our special day, even though we did not make it easy for her. Our wedding was at my grandparents' lake house, with 160 guests, so we had a lot of vendors to deal with, but she handled them all. At no point did she seemed concerned about my minute decorative details or fitting everyone and their mom in that tiny yard! It was clear that she knows her stuff and is a real pro!

Not to mention she's sweet and fun, and her enthusiasm is contagious!

Thank you, Tracy!